Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira (25127 Views)

How Can I Convert Bitcoin To Naira / Problem With Bitcoin To Naira Exchange On Luno AKA Bitx, What Is The Way Forward / Instead Of Selling Your Skrill Or Bitcoin To Me, You Can Withdraw It Directly To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by ogalandlord: 5:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
Please add me to the tutorial kinslycarbon@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
dav8id:

good..is like man pikin go try it also

Me Don buy keep for ground. Am watching it to see if it will be like bitcoin
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
Price Charts For Ether Today

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
charix:

I hear personal mining is a wasteful investment whereby you expend more energy than needed into making bitcoins. In your case is this true?
People on forums recommend teams of individuals for the job so one mines them faster. The advantage here is also laid on the principle stating 'as one bitcoin is created the computations needed to create more become complex hence exponentially difficult.'.
bro i beg u in Jah name, i hv been hearing about dis butcoin, pls how does it work
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
me sef don taya na me create the tread oh but i no understand again how i go take invest for the ethereum?

abeg help me oh i need moni
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 9:17pm On Jun 15, 2016
redvektor:
me sef don taya na me create the tread oh but i no understand again how i go take invest for the ethereum?

you don't need anything ..

just buy them, hold unto them for like a month.

when the price increase ,you resell them all.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by obstead200(m): 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
tripplephi:

Yes it's wasteful if you are paying for the energy... But there is free energy called solar. Also joining a mining pool is great but also not where the money is. I followed youtube videos and put my setup together and it's not a daily mining thing else the workstation and equipment may over heat but earning 90k twice every month is sufficient for me. I can't explain so much but maybe I will upload pictures one day. There are few of us in Africa who really mine or have a mining rig. So it's a personal choice and you can join a mining pool and also make your money. I only saw that I wanted to make a living with bitcoin asides other online businesses I do. And it's truly energy consuming but the energy is free a d fuel scarcity doesn't affect me.

a JJC listening to u talk about mining, mining rig, mining pool, energy spent in mining ...........bla bla bla ...........etc will think u are talking about a legitimate business and means of earning a living.

Let's face it. It is plain fraud, stealing, online robbery, and every other thing evil.

Stop it and get a life!!! U can't hope to keep making a living by stealing pple financial details and converting it for ur use.

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by kogistar: 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
redvektor:

mine ur favourite currency here & thank me later https://topmine.io/?reg=131887
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by wasco24: 5:27am On Jun 16, 2016
As a jjc please come again
obstead200:

a JJC listening to u talk about mining, mining rig, mining pool, energy spent in mining ...........bla bla bla ...........etc will think u are talking about a legitimate business and means of earning a living.

Let's face it. It is plain fraud, stealing, online robbery, and every other thing evil.

Stop it and get a life!!! U can't hope to keep making a living by stealing pple financial details and converting it for ur use.

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 6:17am On Jun 16, 2016
wasco24:
As a jjc please come again
does that guy even know what he his talking about
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 6:18am On Jun 16, 2016
obstead200:

If you don't have anything to contribute just walk out of the thread. It is not a must for every one to be here.

And so you know. The price of bitcoin went up yesterday again and I made more money. Stop been a nuisance

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Obas101(m): 7:05am On Jun 16, 2016
please add to your tutorial group obadobay@gmail.com
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Obas101(m): 7:13am On Jun 16, 2016
tripplephi:

Bros freely share with people o... Freely you have received pls freely give o

bro pls share your materials with me and add me to your tutorials obadobay@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 8:50am On Jun 16, 2016
dav8id:

you don't need anything ..
just buy them, hold unto them for like a month.
when the price increase ,you resell them all.
uncle dave abeg how i go take buy them biko abeg teach me
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by wasco24: 9:29am On Jun 16, 2016
Let him show himself, when people fail on a particular business or task they cry everywhere they go

vizboy:
does that guy even know what he his talking about
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by redvektor(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2016
David thank u very much for ur advice please guys where can i buy dis ethereum coin from or bitcoin any website?
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ether gained against the dollar again today.

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
redvektor:
David thank u very much for ur advice
please guys where can i buy dis ethereum coin from or bitcoin any website?

I can sale Ether for you at 370 per $. You can still buy bitcoin from bitpesa.co

Hope you have wallets for storing them
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizboy:

I can sale Ether for you at 370 per $. You can still buy bitcoin from bitpesa.co

Hope you have wallets for storing them

Do you have some bitcoin for sale?

I need few more but very urgent ...maybe like 0.09btc
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
dav8id:

Do you have some bitcoin for sale?

I need few more but very urgent ...maybe like 0.09btc

370 per dollar
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizboy:

370 per dollar

I will pay #350/$

Just need it to complete some deal with the ones I have
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
dav8id:

I will pay #350/$

Just need it to complete some deal with the ones I have

It 370/$
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by dav8id(m): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizboy:

It 370/$

OK thanks
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizboy:
I already have 13 ethereum and some bitcoin

Am going to hold on to my ether and watch it grow

Boss where you buy the ethereum from?wherr do you store it and how can it be sold if you decide to sell it abeg?
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
EAbaba:

Boss where you buy the ethereum from?wherr do you store it and how can it be sold if you decide to sell it abeg?

You have to create an ether wallet. Which can be done here : https://www.myetherwallet.com

After creating the wallet download all the files listed below it and store them somewhere save. For me I stored mine. In my drop box and save the password you used somewhere so you don't forget it.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Teetunz64(m): 6:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's very profitable if you can invest in cloud mining. It's really profitable. You can chat me up on whatsapp @081855519194 if you want to know about it
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizboy:

You have to create an ether wallet. Which can be done here : https://www.myetherwallet.com

After creating the wallet download all the files listed below it and store them somewhere save. For me I stored mine. In my drop box and save the password you used somewhere so you don't forget it.

ok how do i buy and sell if i want to?thanks
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
EAbaba:

ok how do i buy and sell if i want to?thanks

for Now you cant buy ether directly with Naira. SO you have to buy bitcoin and exchange to Ether. TO sale Same Process. you exchange from ether to bitcoin and sell out.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by obstead200(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
vizboy:

If you don't have anything to contribute just walk out of the thread. It is not a must for every one to be here.

And so you know. The price of bitcoin went up yesterday again and I made more money. Stop been a nuisance
is the business legal or not?

Why was such business banned on nairaland and other well meaning forums?

Could u go and register your business with CAC or any other such legal agency anywhere in the world?

Could u walk up to any law enforcement agency and say "this is what I do"?

If u can't do any of the above, then Just face it; Your business is criminal and one day, u will answer for it.
Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by vizboy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
obstead200:
is the business legal or not?

Why was such business banned on nairaland and other well meaning forums?

Could u go and register your business with CAC or any other such legal agency anywhere in the world?

Could u walk up to any law enforcement agency and say "this is what I do"?

If u can't do any of the above, then Just face it; Your business is criminal and one day, u will answer for it.

It is fully legal. Don't know why seun placed a banned on cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is an ecurrency same as perfect money, egopay, skrill, PayPal and the rest.

So you know bitcoin is accepted in major shops in the US.

Is bitpesa, Nairaex not registered company. And they both deal on cryptocurrency.

Say what you know and ask when you don't know. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira by emmanuelbrown26: 10:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Nawa ohh why una cum dey stingy na, just somebody teach me all about dis bitcoin, i hv been hearing about it, bikoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma / How Much Is Black Market Rate Of Pound To Naira And Dollar To Naira Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.