Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54863 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Pastor living life like a yahoo boy... Real EndTime!!!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by cirmuell(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2016
The zombies being milked dry ain't gon' find anything wrong with this. So who am I to talk?. Abegi, #rideonpastor happy milking cool

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by pharmagba: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
. When a country has more churches than factories,
I don't want to say anything against pastor's but the bolded statement set me thinking.
It is very true.
What if a law is made that every church or mosque in Nigeria should set up a factory or venture that will employ minimum of 5 Nigerians on full time with adequate salary.
I sincerely think it will move us from this unemployment predicament

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Smellymouth: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Nawa oo

Only GOD knows HIS people

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Why would I pay tithe to this type of pastor?

Lasisi69 could be right, you know?

Let the bashing begin, I no send.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by lekikosky(m): 7:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Really a pastor. Very obvious.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Lol I can still remember the gist that brought this COZA pastor to light. Hope he has changed and not relying on the different level of pseudo-grace that he is operating on.

5 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by aAK1(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Poor people don't attend coza

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by gbishman: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2016
God u are merciful
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2016
I'm sure the next birthday party would be held in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by bobo65(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2016
aAK1:

Very true
Asokoro no b poor ppl area sha

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by blazetitov: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2016
Pastor Aye!!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by bobo65(m): 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
cardoctor:
s

Guy,on 2nd page
Spacebooking
seriously!!!

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
[/quote]When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO[quote]

So true

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by wobia007: 8:00am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by bobo65(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
This is heart breaking. Can't believe people who are meant to build Christianity are tearing it down. This money can be used to feed 5 orphanages for 3 years. But again am not judging him am just airing my opinion. I don't attend his church even though its not far from my house. At this rate, I think my offerings and tithes will be taken to beggars rather than my church cos I don't understand pastors of these days.

Its close to my own house too
Heard d valentine service is gonna b awesome
Maybe we should go together or wachu think kiss

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ichommy(m): 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Shake My Head
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
Didn't you hear the name of the Church..Commonwealth I.e. all the common wealth of the congregation has been handed over to the Pastor..it's the work of gad and its marvelous in our eyes...go on soun Pastor, pass the Mowe an Sandon grin

9 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2016
People don't see any problem when celebrities lavish money, they don't complain when night clubs rip people off and leave them miserable and most times with broken homes...but when a man of God who is also human, tries to unwind a bit...it becomes a rip off..for Christ sake how much do u pay as offering or tithe compared to what is spent per night in a club...finally when Dangote who bought a yacth(mind u not hired oo) unwinds, people say he is enjoying his money,General overseers have a huge payroll too if ur answer is Dangote has a huge payroll and they don't owe..pls lets stop all these bias criticisms

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Moz22: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:
Tye Tribbett was there too. If this man is making good waves like this, I think he knows somethings that I will like to know too.
they are padiis..he comes to his in abuja every year..Tye Tribett himself has fallen in luv with d church

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by gozzlin: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2016
undecided

The same pastor that fvcked the brains out of one his church members years ago in a London hotel for a week. See the manner he's squandering church's money like tomorrow no dey. We're still waiting for his rebuttal of the adultery case many years after it happened. If his gullible church members had common sense this serial cheat should have been fired a long time ago.

This as a clear evidence that judgment will begin in church and many many pastors and clergymen are hell bound.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by purpledferanmi1: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO

Guy u know the pastor is not at fault sha. And nobody is at fault as well.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Moz22: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
aAK1:
as a business man, that's d right church one shd attend.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by bobo65(m): 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Didn't you hear the name of the Church..Commonwealth I.e. all the common wealth of the congregation has been handed over to the Pastor..it's the work of gad and its marvelous in our eyes...go on soun Pastor, pass the Mowe an Sandon grin

Lol
U really dey high

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by purpledferanmi1: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Karlovich:
#Vanity upon vanity, yet they can't seem to let go of it
Rejoice all ye children for thy treasures are in heaven while ours is here on earth, religion will forever be a tool for slavery in africa
I don't attend the man's church nor I'm an apologist but what has he done wrong.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Creamish(f): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

I disagree with you. You need to listen to some of these pastors first. Those people with him are his ⛪ members, if they were so poor as u claim, how cld the afford the trip.

In fact some of those people u can see there had never flown in an aircraft before.

I guess u are saying that all COZA members are wealthy?

The early wealthy Christians pooled their funds together and shared it to the poor... Many sold their properties to follow Christ.. This generation has a totally different mindset.. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Chai! Pastors are nolonger waiting till Heaven before balling. This is big balling on another level. Nice!

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by tomholly: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
says who? so if one is faulty all are also. abi papa Adeboye,Pastor Abiara,Dr Benson are also faulty abi?
SegunAdewole:
Thank God i don't attend his church our yoruba psstors are criminals.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by oriakuna: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
is that a birthday cake or a secret wedding cake

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Karlovich: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2016
purpledferanmi1:

I don't attend the man's church nor I'm an apologist but what has he done wrong.
I didn't say he did anything wrong, but I wonder how many prophets or apostles in a bible were able to live like this back then.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ahnie: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2016
We are still waiting for his robust reply concernin his case with Ese walter.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Malakh: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Read all of Proverbs 5....verse 10 in particular says.... lest strangers be filled with your wealth and your labors in the house of strangers,they(Mystery Babylon,Mother of All Harlots are strangers to the God of Israel), the God of Israel didn't ordain xtianity, you people are just being robbed by the many faces and harlots of Mystery Babylon
NobleAngell:
This is heart breaking. Can't believe people who are meant to build Christianity are tearing it down. This money can be used to feed 5 orphanages for 3 years. But again am not judging him am just airing my opinion. I don't attend his church even though its not far from my house. At this rate, I think my offerings and tithes will be taken to beggars rather than my church cos I don't understand pastors of these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.