Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54862 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by gigabyte13: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Is this the same COZA pastor l know? I mean the one that koboko one babe in the name of God's grace?

This same man that was show-casing is newly acquired car the other day like our YEYEBRITIES.

END-TIME PASTOR. I pity his fellows.

5 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by pinky1974: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2016
Hummmm dis is quite amazing shocked
C Birthday cake like. Wedding cake cool
How many of his church members followed him to Dubia
Their pain his. Gain grin
I believe d cake will go round all the members present sha kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Philadelphia: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
And about 80% of his members are languishing in abject hunger and poverty. I don't see this man preaching Jesus Christ or the gospel. Forget what he says. He doesn't even act like he plans to go to heaven by his extravagant lifestyles here on earth. Which time would he have to reflect on heavenly things?
If I may ask, how many prophets of God or disciples of Christ in the bible ever spent lavishly? Or amassed such wealth? And some people here would come and tell me "judge not, he is a man of God". Before you quote me, remember the bible says "by their fruits you shall know them".

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Lol
U really dey high
Omo, Oshogbo weed is a moda foka shocked
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by LordaGuru: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2016
End Time Pastor!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by AkumahTalk(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Anywhere you see Dr. Mike Murdock, RUN. As you're running, put your hand in your pocket and check if your money is complete. Birds of the same feather, yatch together..

11 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by banmee(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2016
Poverty has clouded the minds of most people in Nigeria. If i was part of his congregation i would feel outraged seeing these pictures. Just like the leadership in Nigeria; Nigerians deserve the leadership they have.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by deturla: 8:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Further to what my partner Oluseye Arowolo used to say!

I think t is time for all churches to begin to pay tax!

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2016
Just negodu lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Creamish:

I guess u are saying that all COZA members are wealthy?

The early wealthy Christians pooled their funds together and shared it to the poor... Many sold their properties to follow Christ.. This generation has a totally different mindset.. undecided
Hmm, a lady with my very own thoughts. Its rare to see a lady reason in such a way, devoid of religious and sentimental influence. How intriguing....

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:19am On Feb 09, 2016
chimere66:
Nigerian Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo of Common Wealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) celebrated his birthday with a lavish dinner party at the 7-star Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai on the 22nd of January 2016.

This was followed with an All white Yacht party and finally a Thanksgiving service on Sunday at the new COZA Dubai.

Dr Mike Murdock, Tye Tribett, Rev. Funke Felix Adejumo, Anny, DJ Ernesty were in attendance.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photoscoza-pastor-fatoyinbos-lavish.html

He has definitely put behind that scandal behind him. Hmmm. Na wa O. I'm sure that several hundreds of thousands of dollars was spent on this party.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2016
OMG! Is that just a birthday cake?

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
This is heart breaking. Can't believe people who are meant to build Christianity are tearing it down. This money can be used to feed 5 orphanages for 3 years. But again am not judging him am just airing my opinion. I don't attend his church even though its not far from my house. At this rate, I think my offerings and tithes will be taken to beggars rather than my church cos I don't understand pastors of these days.

U are free to judge. Don't be deceived with the phrase in the bible. If he can likewise his likes, what stops you from doing the same thing? Or u think they are special.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2016
AkumahTalk:
Anywhere you see Dr. Mike Murdock, RUN. As you're running, put your hand in your pocket and check if your money is complete. Birds of the same feather, yatch together..

cheesy grin . I like that.
I've heard Mike Murdoch preach and I must say that I was disappointed. Very disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by mrwisesome: 8:22am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmmmm pastor I hope the name of thiS ur church dey reflect for ur members life
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Donnetimmy(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm Christianity these days...
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
ollah1:

U are free to judge. Don't be deceived with the phrase in the bible. If he can likewise his likes, what stops you from doing the same thing? Or u think they are special.

Check you mail
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Melkizedek(m): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
Philadelphia:
And about 80% of his members are languishing in abject hunger and poverty. I don't see this man preaching Jesus Christ or the gospel. Forget what he says. He doesn't even act like he plans to go to heaven by his extravagant lifestyles here on earth. Which time would he have to reflect on heavenly things?
If I may ask, how many prophets of God or disciples of Christ in the bible ever spent lavishly? Or amassed such wealth? And some people here would come and tell me "judge not, he is a man of God". Before you quote me, remember the bible says "by their fruits you shall know them".
abeg how did you come to get the statistics that "80% are languishing in abject hunger and poverty"...I would like to know how you came about the figure.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by osgd: 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
God Save Gullible Nigerians. This A Show Of Shame.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by remsonik(f): 8:27am On Feb 09, 2016
By the way why is he putting on that shirt with Medusa's head in the middle? Occultic?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Jesse4mu(m): 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
This is heart breaking. Can't believe people who are meant to build Christianity are tearing it down. This money can be used to feed 5 orphanages for 3 years. But again am not judging him am just airing my opinion. I don't attend his church even though its not far from my house. At this rate, I think my offerings and tithes will be taken to beggars rather than my church cos I don't understand pastors of these days.
my dear, orphanage homes are mere publicity centers for this guys. like see me giving food to the poor
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Alanzazani: 8:28am On Feb 09, 2016
Lamore:
People don't see any problem when celebrities lavish money, they don't complain when night clubs rip people off and leave them miserable and most times with broken homes...but when a man of God who is also human, tries to unwind a bit...it becomes a rip off..for Christ sake how much do u pay as offering or tithe compared to what is spent per night in a club...finally when Dangote who bought a yacth(mind u not hired oo) unwinds, people say he is enjoying his money,General overseers have a huge payroll too if ur answer is Dangote has a huge payroll and they don't owe..pls lets stop all these bias criticisms
Just listen to yourself
Comparing celebrities that work very hard to make their money therefore they deserve to spend it however they wish. They also dont force PR coerce you to part with your hard earned resources you willingly patronize them. On the other hand you can hardly go to some of these so called churhes cos I believe they are mere money spinning enterprises. Like a church behind my house, 90% of their sermon revolves around d need and importance to give and sow. When missionaries came to africa , the donations they brought from their home countries were used to establish schools, hospitals, provide social amenities, sponsor intelligent students in schools, live in the communities and spread the word of God to heatheans. But now these men of god just tell you crap to collect your money. They know how to appeal to the rogues in our society that don't want to hear the truth, but the tailored word. This church is only in Abuja. Abuja is where one individual can steal 1billion and pay a tithe of 100million and think he has settled his scores with God. The day of reckoning for these pastors is coming. I am not a Muslim but I love the idea of zakat which amounts to alms giving to the poor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by amtaken(f): 8:29am On Feb 09, 2016
Hope he went with the big madam. I know why am saying this.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by tatucci: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
i cant actually decide if I'm looking at a pop star or a pastor. But that sure looks like Murdoch. BTW didnt he read the dress code? Oyibo men sha...
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by wazobiaN9(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO

Your land is zoo, your house is zooed, your head is zooic, your job is in the zoo, your nationality is zoogerian.

As for me, I am a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:30am On Feb 09, 2016
wilcox:
Well when it has to do with church my comment are always with me. But this will be treated differently because there's no moral justification for this lavish spending. How many poor people attend his church? Is this man trying to tell me that everyone of school age in his church are in school? For christ sake this people should stop deceiving their followers and in turn defraud them.
Christ had the opportunity to defraud the whole world but he never did so if this so call men of God are coming to us in the name of christ, then they must learn to be like christ.
Please whoever knows who knows the pastor should contact me, let me talk to him.
Mike modurck sitting with him should be able to tell him the truth.

You are kidding, right?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Philadelphia: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Melkizedek:

abeg how did you come to get the statistics that "80% are languishing in abject hunger and poverty"...I would like to know how you came about the figure.

Go ask Google what "about" means.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Isn't this d randy dude that plays away matches with church members & yet married?....& what about d long awaited ROBUST REPLY?...i refuse to be a blind/gullible follower!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by dammytosh: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Nice Versace top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
Isn't this d randy dude that plays away matches with church members & yet married?....& what about d long awaited ROBUST REPLY?...i refuse to be a blind/gullible follower!!!!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
remsonik:
By the way why is he putting on that shirt with Medusa's head in the middle? Occultic?

Yoruba man go say na versace farsace

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by codedtinz: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

I disagree with you. You need to listen to some of these pastors first. Those people with him are his ⛪ members, if they were so poor as u claim, how cld the afford the trip.

In fact some of those people u can see there had never flown in an aircraft before.

what's wrong celebrating it in Nigeria?
Why spend so much going to Dubia?
Why spend so much paying for a yatch?
etc etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.