Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54854 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2016
KoldKash:

And that bible also says that a worker is worthy of his wages.don't know what u mean by economic activity but rest assured, it's not easy to be a pastor.you work in dual capacity:spiritually and also physically.

I do not know how to address your comment because it was intertwined with mine.

Regardless, it is rather confusing when you relate to the bible on things that are purely unethical and immoral. Your bible says "thou shall not kill" however it was plausible for David, Moses and Joshua to kill or witness the killings of other humans. Though I still consider the bible as a good moral book, I refuse to refer to it because of the many inconsistencies the book contains.

For avoidance of doubt, if you give in church, you give to your pastor and not God. Let's stop the nonsense and put on common sense. That amount is lodge into any of the 25 Banks in the country and not in any heavenly account. That same amount can be withdrawn and spent by your pastor as signatory to the account and not by imaginary angels.

My reference to sexual escapades is because the same pastor agreed he had sex with his member in London. Please also note that there nothing absolutely wrong in criticizing immoral and unethical pastors based on the abuses they carry out. Don't get petrified over some quote.

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO
cheesycheesycheesy Guy ur vexation no get part2.. Kai!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Blade21: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:

Your comment is disgusting. I hope the mind the comment came out from is not rotten. People of your mindset see the truth and refuse to address the ethical and moral consequences involved but justify such action with the bible. The same bible that condemns extravagance lifestyle and opulence.

I think many of us are not interested in whether the bible justifies your pastor to take a trip to Dubai, hire a yacht, wear white Versace, drink champagne, have sex and blow money. We are concerned because here is a man who arguably do no economic activity in the country. He pays no taxes, he doesn't manufacture anything. He just speaks on Sundays and collects donations from supposedly gullible members. His economic activities do not relate with the lifestyle he is living.

Now, these donations, supposedly are expected to be used for members welfare. However, how many members can confidently say they know how their donations are being spent! You just come to me and tell me God is blessing your life when I see no economic activities around you. What you and these blood sucking pastors are succeeding in doing is to encourage this corrupt system we frown against. Nobody wants to preach or talk about hard work anymore. What you hear is God bless me - how? Except you want to steal, just like we are seeing presently in the economy.

A pastor would receive a Porsche from a member without asking him how he got the cash to procure such vehicle. So my friend, ethically, your pastor is wrong. He is supporting a bad system of life. Whether you want to coat it with some more sweet bible verses is up to you.
who told you pastors don't do anything aside preaching that's all wrong this pastors have companies and establishments, the write books, I know one of their who owns a printing press pastors work have lots of investments too preaching of not all the do even if everybody in coza stop giving Rev biodun will always be rich so
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 11:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Blade21:
who told you pastors don't do anything aside preaching that's all wrong this pastors have companies and establishments, the write books, I know one of their who owns a printing press pastors work have lots of investments too preaching of not all the do even if everybody in coza stop giving Rev biodun will always be rich so

Your comment continues to support the argument for taxation of church income. Period.

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Blade21: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:

Your comment continues to support the argument for taxation of church income. Period.
I totally agree churches should be taxed infact all religious outfits should pay tax it's giving to ceaser what belongs to him am only correcting the notion that pastors don't do anything aside preaching

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Blade21:
I totally agree churches should be taxed infact all religious outfits should pay tax it's giving to ceaser what belongs to him am only correcting the notion that pastors don't do anything aside preaching

I deliberately ignored this part for reasons exclusively relating to my personal view. However, if you have seen or met with a monk, who presumably carry out the same services just like Nigerian pastors, you would understand my view.

My concerns also are that Nigerians are boxed into two major religions, Islam and Christianity, both fighting for dominance and their views opinionated.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
THOSE THAT FOLLOW THEM ARE LIKE THEM.THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE BODY OF CHRIST AND INDEED THE NAME OF CHRIST.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
Siberia101:

I know most of my friends who traveled to UAE to celebrate with him. Some I know even took loan just to be there with their pastor celebrating his birthday

Those friends of Yurs needs to be Flogged and Shot Twice... They took Loans to Celebrate with em Pastor?? That shii Cra.y bro...

I wish i can plug a USB in em heads and Format that Religious-Partition in their Heads...

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by newacca: 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
Eni to go lo n gbe igunnu, eni to gbon lo n gba owo e. grin

The foolish one parades as masquerade, while the wise one collects money for him.

Yoruba ronu!

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Dexema(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
I don't have a problem with him being a pastor, but what does this man do for a living?

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by mrbillz(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Legendary Fela's song came to my mind. Pope na gbaladun, iman na enjoyment....

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Adagba01: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
...Our God is not a poor God.
But many members of his can't eat well.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by kenoz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
Them yatch no deh leave shoreline...

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by solid3(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
codedtinz:

what's wrong celebrating it in Nigeria?
Why spend so much going to Dubia?
Why spend so much paying for a yatch?
etc etc

When you have money why don't you keep living in your village?

Who is the yatch meant for?

Do you know how many of it he has celebrated in his village before?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by solid3(m): 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2016
lolaxavier:

U gat no sense...

Silence is the best answer to someone like you. lipsrsealed
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by solid3(m): 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Creamish:

I guess u are saying that all COZA members are wealthy?

The early wealthy Christians pooled their funds together and shared it to the poor... Many sold their properties to follow Christ.. This generation has a totally different mindset.. undecided

Please name one church where that is done today. I am not poor, I will like to go there so I can share my resources with the people there.

One thing is, will you compare a person who join your church with someone who has been there for years and has put the teachings into practice?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Creamish(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

Please name one church where that is done today. I am not poor, I will like to go there so I can share my resources with the people there.

One thing is, will you compare a person who join your church with someone who has been there for years and has put the teachings into practice?

Ur attempt at a reverse psychology is futile. For a very good reason, the bible says "It is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven". U have wealth and U are still waiting for a church with the early christian's mentality to share ur wealth with the needy? Lolz.. joker!

Goodluck on ur journey thru the needle's eye. wink

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
Well.....its all good.

He did not celebrate his birthday in the church whose titles and offering he is reaping from neither did he celebrate it in Nigeria,He took the celebration to Dubai......Ok na.

Am not condemning him but just wondering why the too much display of wealth.Gosh!

Lord,l receive sense in Jesus name that we believe.

Amen
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by frankilolo: 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO

My people! God admonishes us to have respect for constituted authorities, more still government or national sovereignities. Honestly if this is true, this pastor ain't patriotic to this nation. My question to all them celebrities, politician & religious figures is this" how many times have you seen any public figure abroad come here to celebrate birth days, wedding & even health trips? #food4tot#
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
TITHES AND OFFERING MONEY AT WORK....GOD FORBID I GO TO THE CULTS CALLED CHURCHES TODAY TO DONATE MY MONEY TO SOME FAT BELLIED PASTOR ......THERE ARE MANY WORTHY CAUSES ONE CAN DONATE MONEY TO OUTSIDE THE CULTS AND MONEY PITS CALLED CHURCHES TODAY!!!!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
This worldly guy again.
Some followers are jus dumb.
I remember abt 3years ago, a female worshiper raised an alarm that this guy has been sleeping with her. I was surprised this man couldn't deny it publicly. Guess what, he said God told him not to say anything abt it.
And you still see dumb followers worshipping him.
As a matter of fact, another lady accused her of sexual advances few weeks after the first accusation.
And there was no credible response from d so called man of God.

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
oya! Go and call EFCC
I will do that

But girl...this your moniker is harsh o.

U look pretty anyway
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
God will be the judge of all this pastors.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2016
ibedun:

Make e no beta for u! God of swindlers.
Too late bro...am soo blessed beyound measure...I think i should bless u too..ure blessed
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
tuffgongjo:
Cus you do sound intelligent doesn't really you are.
Tnx bro
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by solid3(m): 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Creamish:

Ur attempt at a reverse psychology is futile. For a very good reason, the bible says "It is easier for a camel to pass thru the eye of a needle than a rich man to enter heaven". U have wealth and U are still waiting for a church with the early christian's mentality to share ur wealth with the needy? Lolz.. joker!

Goodluck on ur journey thru the needle's eye. wink

What then is your point bro?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Criminal pastor shamelessly displaying Versace on a yacht in Dubai when many people are dying and starving in Nigeria. Thunder fire you Fatoyinbole.
Thunder fire you and Ogun kill you.

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
Alanzazani:

Just listen to yourself
Comparing celebrities that work very hard to make their money therefore they deserve to spend it however they wish. They also dont force PR coerce you to part with your hard earned resources you willingly patronize them. On the other hand you can hardly go to some of these so called churhes cos I believe they are mere money spinning enterprises. Like a church behind my house, 90% of their sermon revolves around d need and importance to give and sow. When missionaries came to africa , the donations they brought from their home countries were used to establish schools, hospitals, provide social amenities, sponsor intelligent students in schools, live in the communities and spread the word of God to heatheans. But now these men of god just tell you crap to collect your money. They know how to appeal to the rogues in our society that don't want to hear the truth, but the tailored word. This church is only in Abuja. Abuja is where one individual can steal 1billion and pay a tithe of 100million and think he has settled his scores with God. The day of reckoning for these pastors is coming. I am not a Muslim but I love the idea of zakat which amounts to alms giving to the poor.
That was not a comparison...If u think being a pastor is easy...try it for a second..they work really hard & the truth is..they are humans too
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
Alanzazani:

Just listen to yourself
Comparing celebrities that work very hard to make their money therefore they deserve to spend it however they wish. They also dont force PR coerce you to part with your hard earned resources you willingly patronize them. On the other hand you can hardly go to some of these so called churhes cos I believe they are mere money spinning enterprises. Like a church behind my house, 90% of their sermon revolves around d need and importance to give and sow. When missionaries came to africa , the donations they brought from their home countries were used to establish schools, hospitals, provide social amenities, sponsor intelligent students in schools, live in the communities and spread the word of God to heatheans. But now these men of god just tell you crap to collect your money. They know how to appeal to the rogues in our society that don't want to hear the truth, but the tailored word. This church is only in Abuja. Abuja is where one individual can steal 1billion and pay a tithe of 100million and think he has settled his scores with God. The day of reckoning for these pastors is coming. I am not a Muslim but I love the idea of zakat which amounts to alms giving to the poor.
That was not a comparison...If u think being a pastor is easy...try it for a second..they work really hard & the truth is..they are humans too..we should understand that and not judge them..
Tnx 4ur comment..good one
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
aalangel:

God bless you again and again.
Bless u too my dear

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Churches make millions. So many of dem jst keep it for themselves. Besides,.....Does the name sound like a church? Ppl shld wizen up & stop associating wit all thez secret cults that never add 'CHURCH' to their name...... No b him yansh one girl that day? Na d one wey we hear b tht!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69