Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54861 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2016
I still don't know what the government is waiting for, in order to start taxing churches/mosques.

Meanwhile our naira is used in sourcing for FX with which these people spend abroad, thereby further dwindling our external reserves.

In other words, these people are contributing to our current situation without realising it. Christians, keep donating your money to churches.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by thepolymat: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2016
One way to remain poor is criticizing others without having full knowledge of their wealth. Solomon was the wealthiest man in the bible and he asked God for wisdom..and then, God didn't just give him wisdom, but added riches.. Some years, I used to criticize men of God and even do more than most of you do. But then, I had an encounter and I stopped. It is better to SHUT-UP, read and move on, than to keep saying things you don't have FULL KNOWLEDGE about, else, you only bring curses on yourselves without knowing where your problem is coming from. Since you all have been saying shit about them, ask yourselves, Have they become BROKER?..no!.. Whether you pay tithe or not, if God has blessed them, you can't do nothing about it. You will only rant and become poorer. Learn to celebrate others.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ogeneochuko: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2016
we all should stop judging men of God when they do things that make them happy. we complain wen we see men of God(owner of all things) do things extraordinary and wen people like wiskid and the rest buy we say "enjoy your money why it last" well I don't know abt u but the God I serve us not poor so people that follow him should not and would never be poor.....
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Boland:
A Pastor should be a representative of Truth and Holiness..
I know we are all human beings, but a pastor is supposed to be in a position to guard the people.

We are all working towards perfection, no one is immune to temptation but exposing this kind of lifestyle to the people sends a bad message to the people..

There isn't much difference between Hip Hop Stars and some Pastors, to be honest.

guy! If you understand the Times then you won't be yaning rust.

You trying to use the constitution of the Roman empire in the times of the Jews.

For how long do you think a Christian should be poor and belittled in the society? Is he not a man like you?

If what he's doing is wrong then let God judge him. No dey judge person because you envy his wealth.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 10:06am On Feb 09, 2016
Lamore:
People don't see any problem when celebrities lavish money, they don't complain when night clubs rip people off and leave them miserable and most times with broken homes...but when a man of God who is also human, tries to unwind a bit...it becomes a rip off..for Christ sake how much do u pay as offering or tithe compared to what is spent per night in a club...finally when Dangote who bought a yacth(mind u not hired oo) unwinds, people say he is enjoying his money,General overseers have a huge payroll too if ur answer is Dangote has a huge payroll and they don't owe..pls lets stop all these bias criticisms

I do not find your comment funny. Here are my reasons

- Pastors are not celebrities nor can they be classified as working Nigerians.
- Pastors are not business entrepreneurs, who generate economic activities and whose wealth can be easily identifiable, traced and accountable. That is why churches are not taxed.
- Pastors are depicted to be morally upright in society. Hence your correlation with night clubs is unrealistic.
- Pastors operate charitable organizations, whose objectives are for the welfare of their members. Please go and read the Article of association of your church so you can exercise your right.
- Pastors/churches survive on member donations. Hence, public outcry when pastors live a life of opulence whilst members live in abject poverty.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2016
thepolymat:
One way to remain poor is criticizing others without having full knowledge of their wealth. Solomon was the wealthiest man in the bible and he asked God for wisdom..and then, God didn't just give him wisdom, but added riches.. Some years, I used to criticize men of God and even do more than most of you do. But then, I had an encounter and I stopped. It is better to SHUT-UP, read and move on, than to keep saying things you don't have FULL KNOWLEDGE about, else, you only bring curses on yourselves without knowing where your problem is coming from. Since you all have been saying shit about them, ask yourselves, Have they become BROKER?..no!.. Whether you pay tithe or not, if God has blessed them, you can't do nothing about it. You will only rant and become poorer. Learn to celebrate others.

Stop this nonsense. How do you think Solomon was rich? He operated an effective tax system and gold was donated to his coffers. National geography can assist you in understanding the riches of Solomon and trust me, he wasn't the richest of all men during his time.

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:08am On Feb 09, 2016
kokoA:
All I see is vanity.
yea! Sin just cover him from head to toe, he defeated d purpose of christ, i just dey laugh endtime pastors and followers, lovers of this world,

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by remsonik(f): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Ralphlauren:

Olodo.

That's a Versace shirt with the iconic Versace logo.

Google is your friend.
Thank you Versace pastor
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by skyfall: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2016
Magas don pay.

Enjoy your life, man of god.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ahizih(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2016
Karlovich:
#Vanity upon vanity, yet they can't seem to let go of it
Rejoice all ye children for thy treasures are in heaven while ours is here on earth, religion will forever be a tool for slavery in africa
I wonder de music de are dancing there,e fit be laye by kiss daniel

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 10:12am On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
it's his birthday. . . Those he impacted might have been the ones to arrange the bash. Why don't you get to him and interview him?if you ain't satisfy, you can torture the truth out of him

These are mere speculation and I don't enjoy speculations. He may have cornered church funds for the same purpose. Well many of them do. After all, which member is brave enough to question his daddy in the lord
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by free13: 10:19am On Feb 09, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:
I don't know why Nigerians are complaining about these pastors. Churches in Nigeria are social clubs. Even as I write this, many will come highly to defend their own church. However, these are organizations designed to benefit only the board of trustees and sometimes the board of trustee is just the pastor himself. Members get little or no benefit belonging to such social clubs.

If a rational thinking person do a mere calculation of the amount donated in church and still feels comfortable, then such person should not complain when the same pastor is screwing members in a 5* hotel in London or having a beach party wearing Versace.

You can serve God in your home. Stop giving these men your hard earned money for them to live the good life whilst you keep on dreaming. Please you are not giving God your money, it is the pastor that rakes in the profits. If you think tithe and offerings make one rich, then Dangote, Bill Gate, Mark Zukerberg will never be rich men. Trust me, they are not Christians.

Your pastor is deceiving you!

Issaay lie!

Shebi Solomon donated all his property to God. And he received more than 1,000 Billion back.

My pastor is a money-doubler.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Issaay lie!

Shebi Solomon donated all his property to God. And he received more than 1,000 Billion back.v

My pastor is a money-doubler.

Which Solomon? The King? Oh please!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Bigtoto(f): 10:26am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:

These are mere speculation and I don't enjoy speculations. He may have cornered church funds for the same purpose. Well many of them do. After all, which member is brave enough to question his daddy in the lord

That's why I said meet him and ask to be sure. Nigerians sha!!ona get big problem I swear, how will just assume something, seat back and start speculating trash?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boland(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:
guy! If you understand the Times then you won't be yaning rust.

You trying to use the constitution of the Roman empire in the times of the Jews.

For how long do you think a Christian should be poor and belittled in the society? Is he not a man like you?

If what he's doing is wrong then let God judge him. No dey judge person because you envy his wealth.
I guess my little words were too deep for you to comprehend...
Which constitution are you talking about huh?
To you I'm Jealous because I said the plain truth, I normally don't comment on threads like this but sometimes you wonder what Christianity has turned into..
I'd rather use my energy on more productive purposes than to be jealous of anyone's wealth.

Your moniker says a lot about you though, if anyone's is gonna support the pastor's act it should be you.

I expect a nasty reply from you, but trust me I don't have time for all that.. Enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by bidexmat(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2016
Dude, if you sabi COZA well you no go need complain! Na money bags deh di church! This one small compare to wetin di members sabi do well well! They are not jst wealthy, they are flourishing so jst hussle your money with so much tenacity make others open thread for you too!
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 10:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Bigtoto:

That's why I said meet him and ask to be sure. Nigerians sha!!ona get big problem I swear, how will just assume something, seat back and start speculating trash?

Nice suggestion. However, I am not a member of his church or a journalist. Hence it is not within my right to pose such question to him. I am just an interested stakeholder who feel churches/pastors are doing more harm to our society than good.

Another reason for not trying is that pastors are known to be consistent with lying. It is habitual for them to lie without thinking of the consequences. Recall, they carry out this trait every Sunday when they talk to their members.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Kayendy:
I tink it is high time churches shld pay taxes.. it. Will be better utilized on sth good dan. Birthdays and private jets... and some pple still fall for dese pastors even. d poor ones. Who will read dis will. Still sow another seed by sunday

Am telling you, dts y I dnt sow any seed again. I jst look at d church and see wat it lacks den try to fix wat d church lacks. If it's within my power to do it. Instead of gvn one funny man my money to spend lavishly!
Smh.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by JoeBlocks(m): 10:51am On Feb 09, 2016
Creamish:

Wow...thanks much. smiley
Oh you're very much welcome.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by marypearl(f): 10:59am On Feb 09, 2016
Wow! the cake is huge, what a waste i am sure is the tithe money after swearing and cursing his congregation to pay. some few members may sponsor it. On Sunday he will justify himself that Jesus used expensive oil, clothes... some pastor's have been deceiving members since 1900
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2016
lolaxavier:
What a shame! I only pity the gullible ones who continue to donate and enrich the so-called pastors.
People should start using their money to buy sense since most of them have none. I will not be surprised to see some fans defending their pastor. They will tell you it is an act of sowing seed. Shioooor!
you are so pained.. maybe your pastor is a poor man

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by unmask: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Why if the church members can pay for this.....it means I can find a gullible sugar mama or sugar girl that we can enter a win win situation. Please where is this church located in Lagos? I believe I would have better luck here than I have had at city of davido
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by blackfase(m): 11:08am On Feb 09, 2016
Pls let's refrain a bit from always bashing these pastors or so called men of God. Ordinarily or technically, it all boils down to some kinda hustle, same as most folks on d street does. I'm not and will never hold briefs for them cos I also believe their actions are in direct contravention of d scripture and against d pedestal of what xtianity stands for. I hardly go to church myself these days based on the exhibited traits of these so called men of God, in large part. But d crux of my argument is d gullible and silly people that foolishly fuel d greed and inanities of these people. Its always easier to dismiss d stupidity of most followers by solely hurling d blame on so called MoG. It shudnt b so.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2016
End time Pastors angry
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 11:18am On Feb 09, 2016
blackfase:
Pls let's restrain a bit from always bashing these pastors or so called men of God. Ordinarily or technically, it all boils down to some kinda hustle, same as most folks on d street does. I'm not and will never hold briefs for them cos I also believe their actions are in direct contravention of d scripture and against d pedestal of what xtianity stands for. I hardly go to church myself these days based on the exhibited traits of these so called men of God, in large part. But d crux of my argument is d gullible and silly people that foolishly fuel d greed and inanities of these people. Its always easier to dismiss d stupidity of most followers by solely hurling d blame on so called MoG. It shudnt b so.

I agree with your posit. We have greedy pastors and gullible members. It is like a demand and supply situation. On the other hand, people go to church for reasons best known to them but disguise with the view of worshipping in the presence of God.

What I rather tell people is that whatever you are looking for is within your own control. Don't sell that to anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Coza church is a popular church in Ilorin. Their dressing lifestyle is more or less like a club dress code. Many Pastors n members will have a response of '' i don't know you'' on d day of reconing.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by AmazinJoee(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2016
A TIME SHALL COME WHERE JUDGEMENT SHALL BEGIN IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. MONEY MONGERS SHALL #ANGUISH.

1 Like

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 11:20am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:
Well Boss,u are missing the most important piece of the puzzle:if u are a christian, when u give an offering in Church who do u give it to, the pastor or God? If to God, as should then it shouldn't bother u how it is being spent by the pastor who is God's steward:he owes accounting his stewardship to God not u.

I don't know where in the bible God condemns a birthday celebration, as for champagne, sex and the rest; you are on your own.I didn't witness it so i'll keep mum on that.when it comes to men of God we ought to approach with caution for Aaron and Miriam spoke ill of Moses and you know it didn't sit well with God (Numbers chapter 12).

You can work as hard as you can, if the blessing of God is not on you then be sure you will just be toiling without bearing any tangible fruit.so "God Bless You" is not a substitute for hard work but a catalyst for profitability(Psalm 127:1, except the Lord build a house, they labour in vain that build it)(1 Samuel 2:9...For by strength shall no man prevail)(John 3:27...A man can receive nothing unless it has been given him from heaven). So men of God are right to call down the blessings of God on God's people. (Numbers 6:22-23, and the Lord spoke to Moses, saying: speak to Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the way you shall bless the children of Isreal....27, so they shall put my name on the children of Isreal and I will bless them.so Boss, God blesses His people.God Bless You.SHALOM

Your comment is disgusting. I hope the mind the comment came out from is not rotten. People of your mindset see the truth and refuse to address the ethical and moral consequences involved but justify such action with the bible. The same bible that condemns extravagance lifestyle and opulence.

I think many of us are not interested in whether the bible justifies your pastor to take a trip to Dubai, hire a yacht, wear white Versace, drink champagne, have sex and blow money. We are concerned because here is a man who arguably do no economic activity in the country. He pays no taxes, he doesn't manufacture anything. He just speaks on Sundays and collects donations from supposedly gullible members. His economic activities do not relate with the lifestyle he is living.

Now, these donations, supposedly are expected to be used for members welfare. However, how many members can confidently say they know how their donations are being spent! You just come to me and tell me God is blessing your life when I see no economic activities around you. What you and these blood sucking pastors are succeeding in doing is to encourage this corrupt system we frown against. Nobody wants to preach or talk about hard work anymore. What you hear is God bless me - how? Except you want to steal, just like we are seeing presently in the economy.

A pastor would receive a Porsche from a member without asking him how he got the cash to procure such vehicle. So my friend, ethically, your pastor is wrong. He is supporting a bad system of life. Whether you want to coat it with some more sweet bible verses is up to you.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by KoldKash(m): 11:25am On Feb 09, 2016
And that bible also says that a worker is worthy of his wages.don't know what u mean by economic activity but rest assured, it's not easy to be a pastor.you work in dual capacity:spiritually and also physically.
Boss13:

Your comment is disgusting. I hope the mind the comment came out from is not rotten. People of your mindset see the truth and refuse to address the ethical and moral consequences involved but justify such action with the bible. The same bible that condemns extravagance lifestyle and opulence.

I think many of us are not interested in whether the bible justifies your pastor to take a trip to Dubai, hire a yacht, wear white Versace, drink champagne, have sex and blow money. We are concerned because here is a man who arguably do no economic activity in the country. He pays no taxes, he doesn't manufacture anything. He just speaks on Sundays and collects donations from supposedly gullible members. His economic activities do not relate with the lifestyle he is living.

Now, these donations, supposedly are expected to be used for members welfare. However, how many members can confidently say they know how their donations are being spent! You just come to me and tell me God is blessing your life when I see no economic activities around you. What you and these blood sucking pastors are succeeding in doing is to encourage this corrupt system we frown against. Nobody wants to preach or talk about hard work anymore. What you hear is God bless me - how? Except you want to steal, just like we are seeing presently in the economy.

A pastor would receive a Porsche from a member without asking him how he got the cash to procure such vehicle. So my friend, ethically, your pastor is wrong. He is supporting a bad system of life. Whether you want to coat it with some more sweet bible verses is up to you.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Creamish(f): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2016
ogeneochuko:
we all should stop judging men of God when they do things that make them happy. we complain wen we see men of God(owner of all things) do things extraordinary and wen people like wiskid and the rest buy we say "enjoy your money why it last" well I don't know abt u but the God I serve us not poor so people that follow him should not and would never be poor.....

Christians are "Followers of Christ". The Christ you follow had no wealth on earth. He had no home. I'm trying to reconcile your point with that of the Rabbi you follow. I seem to remember the disciples leaving all they had and ever owned...even their families to follow Him.

Wizkid is not a pastor. He does not preach Christ in any of his songs. How then can he be compared with the COZA pastor?

Enlighten me please. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by blackfase(m): 11:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Boss13:

On the other hand, people go to church for reasons best known to them but disguise with the view of worshipping in the presence of God.

What I rather tell people is that whatever you are looking for is within your own control. Don't sell that to anybody.

Love this part. People are mainly confused and d economic situation don't help, with most thinking praying at d churches will translate to breakthroughs without hands-on effort on something, thereby further exposing their underbelly to the exploitative sword aimed at it by these stragglers. Its a dire situation brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Reno Omokri: Apostle Suleman's New Accuser & Kaduna Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.