Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) (54855 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Biodun Fatoyinbo: Nigeria's Most Stylish Pastor? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by pointwise: 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
The pastors and the politicians are into money making cult cycle you are either with God or against God. "O ye unbelievers you don't believe what we believe and we don't believe in what you believe, your believes for you and our believes for us"
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Paragon311(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2016
Absolutely Correct....

A bottle of hennessy for U..

WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:38am On Feb 09, 2016
bobo65:

Its close to my own house too
Heard d valentine service is gonna b awesome
Maybe we should go together or wachu think kiss
Hmmmm honestly I have my reservations about that church o. Seriously!

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2016
I think its the right time EFCC should probe the real source of his income.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2016
ollah1:

U are free to judge. Don't be deceived with the phrase in the bible. If he can likewise his likes, what stops you from doing the same thing? Or u think they are special.
I don't live my life based on what pastors do. Don't be deceived, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ashile(m): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2016
This is one reason I love my orthodox church

Though none is perfect and only God knows His true servant

If father mbaka can be transferred it shows no one is untouchable

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by NobleAngell(f): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2016
Jesse4mu:
my dear, orphanage homes are mere publicity centers for this guys. like see me giving food to the poor
Exactly! They do it for publicity only. May God have mercy on us.

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
I don't live my life based on what pastors do. Don't be deceived, GOD CANNOT BE MOCKED.

No one is directing u on how ur life should be lived. U are only be adviced not to be deceived.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by vorigan: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
"But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look on his appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the Lord sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7

"Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you—but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long"
Matthew 23:1-33

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire"
Matthew 7:15-20

“Beware of the scribes, who like to walk around in long robes, and love greetings in the marketplaces and the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at feasts, who devour widows' houses and for a pretense make long prayers. They will receive the greater condemnation.”
Luke 20:46-47

"For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world"
1 John 2:16

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2016
Another Yoruba scammer from the league of Yoruba fake church pastors/scammers... they are turning Christianity into a joke and sending millions of people down the poverty lane.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Philinho(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2016
WhoRUDeceiving:
See the name of his church, as usual, a heavy name, see the cake, see the extravaganza. Pastors in Nigeria are pimping the people, are in cahoots with the politicians, and laughing all the way.

And people will say he's a man of god and all.

They are concerned with living large, period. When a country has more churches than factories, when pastor's are making front page on Nairaland with either buying jets or going to Dubai or prophesy of doom, then you know the land is nothing more than a ZOO
Don't die in jealousy bro,kindly go n open your own church simple .
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by ibedun: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2016
Lamore:
People don't see any problem when celebrities lavish money, they don't complain when night clubs rip people off and leave them miserable and most times with broken homes...but when a man of God who is also human, tries to unwind a bit...it becomes a rip off..for Christ sake how much do u pay as offering or tithe compared to what is spent per night in a club...finally when Dangote who bought a yacth(mind u not hired oo) unwinds, people say he is enjoying his money,General overseers have a huge payroll too if ur answer is Dangote has a huge payroll and they don't owe..pls lets stop all these bias criticisms

Make e no beta for u! God of swindlers.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by brownlolly(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Pastors rocking Versace... The head of Medusa a pagan myth goddess...interesting

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Melkizedek(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
Philadelphia:

Go ask Google what "about" means.
I will take it that you were just throwing up unfounded statistics in the air then...
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by jabolo(m): 8:48am On Feb 09, 2016
NobleAngell:
This is heart breaking. Can't believe people who are meant to build Christianity are tearing it down. This money can be used to feed 5 orphanages for 3 years. But again am not judging him am just airing my opinion. I don't attend his church even though its not far from my house. At this rate, I think my offerings and tithes will be taken to beggars rather than my church cos I don't understand pastors of these days.

Wise words sister. You belief is your belief and should come from you, not through the deliberately distorted prism of all these con-men.

Giving directly to the less privileged is one of the most psychologically empowering things you can ever do IMO.

Just think, if the Gateman in supposed Heaven says to you - "why did you not pay your tithes to the church?" and you say "I gave the money to beggars, widows and orphans", only a malevolent God will deny you entry.

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by xreal: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2016
Is that the reason a 'branch' was opened in Dubai?

barunda

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
I don't know why Nigerians are complaining about these pastors. Churches in Nigeria are social clubs. Even as I write this, many will come highly to defend their own church. However, these are organizations designed to benefit only the board of trustees and sometimes the board of trustee is just the pastor himself. Members get little or no benefit belonging to such social clubs.

If a rational thinking person do a mere calculation of the amount donated in church and still feels comfortable, then such person should not complain when the same pastor is screwing members in a 5* hotel in London or having a beach party wearing Versace.

You can serve God in your home. Stop giving these men your hard earned money for them to live the good life whilst you keep on dreaming. Please you are not giving God your money, it is the pastor that rakes in the profits. If you think tithe and offerings make one rich, then Dangote, Bill Gate, Mark Zukerberg will never be rich men. Trust me, they are not Christians.

Your pastor is deceiving you!

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by iamkneeyi: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Siberia101:

I know most of my friends who traveled to UAE to celebrate with him. Some I know even took loan just to be there with their pastor celebrating his birthday
gbam...smh for the gullibles..

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2016
wilcox:
Well when it has to do with church my comment are always with me. But this will be treated differently because there's no moral justification for this lavish spending. How many poor people attend his church? Is this man trying to tell me that everyone of school age in his church are in school? For christ sake this people should stop deceiving their followers and in turn defraud them.
Christ had the opportunity to defraud the whole world but he never did so if this so call men of God are coming to us in the name of christ, then they must learn to be like christ.
Please whoever knows who knows the pastor should contact me, let me talk to him.
Mike modurck sitting with him should be able to tell him the truth.
Mike Mudock and Abiodun of Coza should be birds of the same feather.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by lolaxavier(m): 8:51am On Feb 09, 2016
solid3:

I disagree with you. You need to listen to some of these pastors first. Those people with him are his ⛪ members, if they were so poor as u claim, how cld the afford the trip.

In fact some of those people u can see there had never flown in an aircraft before.

U gat no sense...

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by litaninja(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2016
Come sunday, more offerings, tithe and donations will come....
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by pharmagba: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Thank God i don't attend his church our yoruba psstors are criminals.
I can't be fooled your not a yoruba man, all attempt to fake identity couldn't sink

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by timunstopable: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Same Pastor that his member accused him of sleeping with Her

He promised a Robust Reply

2yrs now no word

We r still waiting

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 8:54am On Feb 09, 2016
jabolo:

Wise words sister. You belief is your belief and should come from you, not through the deliberately distorted prism of all these con-men.

Giving directly to the less privileged is one of the most psychologically empowering things you can ever do IMO.

Just think, if the Gateman in supposed Heaven says to you - "why did you not pay your tithes to the church?" and you say "I gave the money to beggars, widows and orphans", only a malevolent God will deny you entry.

The question you should be asking yourself in the first place is if that God asked you to even pay tithe and offering in church?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
This one wey dey cast female church members undecided
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Omexonomy:
How true is this lie? Lie might have gone round the world b4 truth will have time to catch up with it.
See them! gullible souls who have been mentally poisoned by the so-called 'pastors'. Give part of that money to Charity for where. Even give small to the Norse Thor whose 5th day of the week was named in his honour for where. Make una get small sense oooooooooo and 4get these biblical fairytale called 'going to heaven or hell'.
Ka Chineke gozie okwu!
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
Do you blame Buhari for strict foreign exchange control if what they will use it do is throw parties in foreign land.
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by MathsChic(f): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2016
They win people's trust and then abuse it wholesomely. These people, these pastors are not to be trusted. sad
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Billygee2u: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2016
okpurukata:
At times it pains to realise that you toil so hard day and night, donate to your church and only see your pastor living in the kind of opulence you can only imagine. One begins to wonder whether these people are not just after their own pockets. Some of these pastors don't fear God again honestly. Why on earth should this pastor go to far away Dubai to display such wealth. The same thing we are condemning our politicians for. Who indeed is innocent?
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by oteneaaron(m): 8:58am On Feb 09, 2016
ibedun:

Make e no beta for u! God of swindlers.

No mind that ineffectual buffon.......
Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:59am On Feb 09, 2016
shocked....And they will tell you to bring all your January Salary as first fruit of the year so that they can continue to flex abi undecided God de watch dem all. That money spent on the lavish birthday could have been ploughed back into helping the needy of the society. I know someone would say go and sell your laptop and give it to the needy ...yes I would if needs be but for now its my only tool for championing their cause cry

Re: Fatoyinbo's Yacht Birthday Party In Dubai (Photos) by Boss13: 8:59am On Feb 09, 2016
vorigan:

"For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the world"
1 John 2:16

I like this bible quote ascribe to Jesus, because it is purely the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Largest And Most Popular Church In Nigeria / Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God