Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? (1441 Views)

My GirlFriend Dumped Me For A Banker After Five Years Of Relationship / If Your Girlfriend Does Not Have This Kind Of Nyash.. / Will This Relationship Ever Work??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 9:09am On May 17, 2016
AM I IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP?

Good morning all..!

My fellow romancelanders,you guys are great in advising people in their relationship and personally I have helped other people in their relationship too and they are doing great now, I wonder why I cant just help myself out now, well doctors consult other doctors when situation seems tough.

Without wasting much time,lemme go straight to the point, I've been in this relationship for close to a year nd we are doing just great and happy in the relationship,but the little I know about relationship,relationship is a give and take thing in all aspects,well I'm sorry to let you know that mine is different.

This lady in question has never done anything for me, I'm always the one doing, even on my birthday, no gift from her,I was the one that took her out instead of the other way round,I take care of her bills ranging from her phone bill,making her hair,buying wears. Cosmetics & perfumery etc, just name anything,I'm feeling things are not going the right way cos she has never thought of buying or doing nothing for me, this has been eating me up but I can't confront her because I don't even know the right word to use

Please my fellow romancelanders help a confused brother because your comment can go a long way in my life, SHE IS THE ONE I'M WILLING TO TAKE TO MAMA
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by iceberylin(m): 9:14am On May 17, 2016
Is she Broke undecided
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2016
iceberylin:
Is she Broke undecided

if she's broke I won't be complaining bro
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by nonjebose(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2016
See your mouth ' she is the one I am willing to take to mama'. May your 'will' come to pass, since you don't know how to or you are afraid to express your displeasure over her attitude. She loves you for being her ATM nah. Abeg, keep up the good work joor. Happy married life in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by AlexCk: 9:24am On May 17, 2016
Well, im no expert on love/relationship ish tho, i guess that shouldn't be a problem kinda(some ladies just like being taken care of i presume, & if u hv no ish with that, carry on ).
wat im saying is, if she has all d virtues of a good woman, n she loves thee, then thoz flaws, that she has shouldn't be an issue. sooner or later, she fit change tho.
People change for d ones they love, those that understand the concept of sacrifice o

U fit yab am one day say, "nawa u o, u no dey buy ur bobo gift ni", jokingly o, she fit just smile con gist u werrin dey.

Aal the best, mate.
Remember no1 is perfect. We all striving to be that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by iceberylin(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2016
vchykp:

if she's broke I won't be complaining bro

Are you really her Boyfriend undecided

1 Like

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by missmary(f): 9:38am On May 17, 2016
angry She's a selfish perzon... some girls are like that... thinking only they deserve pampering!
She go soon grow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by firstking01(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2016
Well, i 'll tell you to sit her down and talk to her first, inshort, thats what you would 've done before coming here...before i give you my lil piece go and disuss it with her first, cos from the way you sounded i'm sure she will adjust, but if you talk to her and she still continues in her stingy act, my bro move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by tayadof9ja(m): 9:42am On May 17, 2016
who gift don epp? But the big question is, does she give you her punnanni?

1 Like

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by pet4ril(f): 9:47am On May 17, 2016
It's possible she has spent on a guy before and she was later dumped.....just tell her you guys are there to help each other like my ife will always say. Then tell her to buy you at least boxers for you to know she values the relationship. Above all, understanding is the key

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by Ifakiland(m): 10:30am On May 17, 2016
won't call u a maga yet till u ans ds....dos she give pussyicational comforts?
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2016
iceberylin:

Are you really her Boyfriend undecided

all this Jamb Past question no need, nah advice I need
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 11:12am On May 17, 2016
tayadof9ja:
who gift don epp? But the big question is, does she give you her punnanni?

guy get sense nah grin
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2016
Ifakiland:
won't call u a maga yet till u ans ds....dos she give pussyicational comforts?

chai.. Guys nd punna sha
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by sweetboy25(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2016
drop her like a bad habbit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by lek051: 11:42am On May 17, 2016
nonjebose:
See your mouth ' she is the one I am willing to take to mama'. May your 'will' come to pass, since you don't know how to or you are afraid to express your displeasure over her attitude. She loves you for being her ATM nah. Abeg, keep up the good work joor. Happy married life in advance.
@ nonjebose i love ur comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by tayadof9ja(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2016
vchykp:

guy get sense nah grin
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by TuneChi369(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2016
@Op...My ex had this kinda similar flaws yet I showered her with love,talk to her abt it but if she refused to change then love her for who she is...We all have flaws....No man is perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by tee59(f): 2:46pm On May 17, 2016
Som ladies believe only d guys are saddle with d relationship responsibilities without contributing anything. Such ladies, whn married wil always want their husbands to pay for as little as matches in d home. Dose ladies hardly change after getting married. So shine your eyes and brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by malcolmzee(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=vchykp post=45695898]AM I IN THE RIGHT RELATIONSHIP?

Good morning all..!

My fellow romancelanders,you guys are great in advising people in their relationship and personally I have helped other people in their relationship too and they are doing great now, I wonder why I cant just help myself out now, well doctors consult other doctors when situation seems tough.

Without wasting much time,lemme go straight to the point, I've been in this relationship for close to a year nd we are doing just great and happy in the relationship,but the little I know about relationship,relationship is a give and take thing in all aspects,well I'm sorry to let you know that mine is different.

This lady in question has never done anything for me, I'm always the one doing, even on my birthday, no gift from her,I was the one that took her out instead of the other way round,I take care of her bills ranging from her phone bill,making her hair,buying wears. Cosmetics & perfumery etc, just name anything,I'm feeling things are not going the right way cos she has never thought of buying or doing nothing for me, this has been eating me up but I can't confront her because I don't even know the right word to use

Please my fellow romancelanders help a confused brother because your comment can go a long way in my life, SHE IS THE ONE I'M WILLING TO TAKE TO MAMA[/quote

You are the chairman of gbewudani Nigeria limited.

Bro you are on a long thing

You keep on giving out asset without commensurate liability to shore up your liquidity position. You are not even fit for banking.
******tears shirt**** gerrara hia

1 Like

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 17, 2016
And what's the big deal there

Just work for money; these are things that crop up when you're broke undecided

1 Like

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by Lepacioust(f): 2:59pm On May 17, 2016
AlexCk:

Well, im no expert on love/relationship ish tho, i guess that shouldn't be a problem kinda(some ladies just like being taken care of i presume, & if u hv no ish with that, carry on ).
wat im saying is, if she has all d virtues of a good woman, n she loves thee, then thoz flaws, that she has shouldn't be an issue. sooner or later, she fit change tho.
People change for d ones they love, those that understand the concept of sacrifice o

U fit yab am one day say, "nawa u o, u no dey buy ur bobo gift ni", jokingly o, she fit just smile con gist u werrin dey.

Aal the best, mate.
Remember no1 is perfect. We all striving to be that.
like seriously, u really gat d point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
TuneChi369:
@Op...My ex had this kinda similar flaws yet I showered her with love,talk to her abt it but if she refused to change then love her for who she is...We all have flaws....No man is perfect.

thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2016
tee59:
Som ladies believe only d guys are saddle with d relationship responsibilities without contributing anything. Such ladies, whn married wil always want their husbands to pay for as little as matches in d home. Dose ladies hardly change after getting married. So shine your eyes and brain.

thanks bae
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2016
[quote author=malcolmzee post=45707054][/quote]

Lolx
Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by sirusX(m): 3:20pm On May 17, 2016
vchykp:

Please my fellow romancelanders help a confused brother because your comment can go a long way in my life, SHE IS THE ONE I'M WILLING TO TAKE TO MAMA

You suppose take her to mama sharpaly so she fit chop the kain slap wey dey reset brain to factory settings. angry cheesy

On a lighter mood...i'd say keeping thoughts bottled up inside is a recipe for disaster in any relationship.
Relationships are built on the foundation of communication, that is, finding every opportunity to discuss and get to know much about each other.
There is no hard and fast rule and neither does life have a defined template...but we all keep learning about each other everyday and almost through our lives because people change.

You are the man in the relationship, and you need to take charge and be bold in handling things.
You talk about she being the one...well, I dunno about love being a give and take issue...because that means for everything you do you have expectations from her to reciprocate.
Love entails more of giving without expectation of receiving...because what you do for her, is done because you are willing to do it over and over again out of love.

but...

I don't expect her to be unresponsive, because if she truly loves you, maybe there are other ways she shows it and you aren't taking notice of it.
I'm not talking about nackson oo cheesy
It goes beyond physical gifts...although it's the thought behind the gifts that counts.

So, like others have said... i'd still advice you both find a quiet time in between your busy schedule to sit down and talk, cz that's the only way you can grow your relationship to what it needs to be.

1 Like

Re: Can This Kind Of Relationship Ever Work? by vchykp(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2016
sirusX:

You suppose take her to mama sharpaly so she fit chop the kain slap wey dey reset brain to factory settings. angry cheesy

On a lighter mood...i'd say keeping thoughts bottled up inside is a recipe for disaster in any relationship.
Relationships are built on the foundation of communication, that is, finding every opportunity to discuss and get to know much about each other.
There is no hard and fast rule and neither does life have a defined template...but we all keep learning about each other everyday and almost through our lives because people change.

You are the man in the relationship, and you need to take charge and be bold in handling things.
You talk about she being the one...well, I dunno about love being a give and take issue...because that means for everything you do you have expectations from her to reciprocate.
Love entails more of giving without expectation of receiving...because what you do for her, is done because you are willing to do it over and over again out of love.

but...

I don't expect her to be unresponsive, because if she truly loves you, maybe there are other ways she shows it and you aren't taking notice of it.
I'm not talking about nackson oo cheesy
It goes beyond physical gifts...although it's the thought behind the gifts that counts.

So, like others have said... i'd still advice you both find a quiet time in between your busy schedule to sit down and talk, cz that's the only way you can grow your relationship to what it needs to be.

thanks bro,ur advice is. Understandable,I'll surely try wat u said

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me: I Am Dating A Girl I Don’t Love But After Breaking Up, I Miss Her / Ladies!!! What Will You Do If This Happened? [photo] / Things Yorubas Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.