Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (69852 Views)

What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The First Physical Thing That Attracts You In An Opposite Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Dexema(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
suwalee:
anyday anytime I'm willing
ok, how about now?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by rejoicebae(f): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cute face nd nice dress sense got me trippin

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by safarigirl(f): 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
Brains. Don't care how good you look, if you sound dumb, no deal.
In case I never get to hear you speak, height will have to do

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by safarigirl(f): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by datigbogirl: 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jarus:

Bad guy cheesy

who tells you say I be gay?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Jamean(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emasel:

Please baby, don't be angry with me, I'm only playing with you cry
Ok.. How are you
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Emasel(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Jamean:

Ok.. How are you

I'm fine smiley, hope you're good too
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Simitrendy: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
I won't type here until my crush MrsPhyno 😀😀😀😁😃
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
safarigirl:

intelligence answers to intelligence
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vm26: 2:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
money money money moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy pliz dont judge me i wont judge you (singing|)
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Cation(m): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
front elevation,side view and plan as per 3rd angle projection.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by victorBlaze: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
her xcter
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by openmine(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
isnovic:
Dude what interest me has changed as I became more matured....
First I thought I will do any thing for a girl with a nice derriere-yansh.
Not the Oshodi-isale or Oshodi-oke types.

I mean those type of wicked ass that gets you confused, fleshy, soft, curved in the right places and slightly shooting out

You guessed right, the Duncan mighty song type with fat rather huge butterflies.

Then came the boob revolution, my attention shifted for this prized jewel.
I mean manCHESTER that can be classified as ARSENAL.

pecky type, full 36DD-ish and pointy 'nipple from the crop top is crazily sexy.

Not those sloppy type, or those London has fallen type or the let sleepy dog lie please type.
I mean those ones that get your heart racing and your third leg interested.
The type that stay in your mind even after a long time.

As I became a man, I found out the lady must be beautiful from inside out to complement her physical assets.
Patient but tough, Brainy but not over-reaching, temperament or not the nagging type, humility and motherly traits became more important.
Someone kind to me, my kids, my parents and siblings.

I like them like this now.
True...respect bro
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by femi4: 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Toks2008:

I never knew i was the ladies man until i won mr NYSC in 1997 in my camp.

Ladies and tall,dark and cute guys..chai..if no be for Christ sake,i for really da ara with these babes..odiegwu.
Its so unfortunate that all you do on Nairaland is making a list or giving advice on relationship yet you couldn't settle down even in your 40s.
Don't tell me you want to train your children with grey hairs.
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by mjswthrt(f): 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
His dressing and his Lips
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by vislabraye(m): 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2016
skarlett:
Height

Short or tall ?

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Funkybabee(f): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
height, money,good looking
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by openmine(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
darlenese:
This generation sha........everyone keeps saying boobs.......no wonder there is high rate of divorce these days

Lol...Dats d second tin dat distorts d sight of an observant guy aside her beautiful face... kiss
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by openmine(m): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:
I get admiration and attention outside more Dan dose dat has huge backside and boobs!......sometimes I do wonder if dis people dat are shouting big ass and boobs are even human beings,cos I hardly see dis kind of people around me!
well don't b too sure...dose around u admire qualities u have inside more Dan ur physical attributes....but don't tink for one second dat dose fellas won't go eye popping wen dey see dose obvious assets in a lady...lol
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by openmine(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
ladycomfort:
Nigerians and hypocrisy. Money is the most attractive feature in a man or a woman. Man want rich woman to avoid liability. Woman want rich man as well. All that height, big ass or boobs, diction or dressing na wash. undecided
don't generalise...different strokes for different folks...my opinion sha

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by asha01: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
oluwapoju:
What's the first thing that attracts you to the opposite sex?

1. boobs

2. big ass

3. legs

4. face

5. height

6. dress sense

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by lawlahbammy(f): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
And the plus size ladies gat no crush...

Shout out to my BBW in the house!
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Toks2008(m): 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
femi4:
Its so unfortunate that all you do on Nairaland is making a list or giving advice on relationship yet you couldn't settle down even in your 40s.
Don't tell me you want to train your children with grey hairs.

It is believed that very good doctors make the worst patients so that is the irony of life.

I guess one of the strong reasons toke makinwa had to go back to her hubby because she is a relationship expert who will not want to hear balderdash such as the one you just wrote.

You don't bother about me, face your parole and do quick and start raising a family if you have'nt .As for me,if i like i remain single for life and that is not your headache.,MY LIFE,MY DECISION.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
prisiluv:

Good for you! But, I realy dont care what attracts you.same should go,for you too...whether its from a textbook or Mars..realy dude it should'nt bother you enough to come here and call me a pretender!...Drop your comment on the thread and move along..You talk toomuch..

Excuse me Miss......

Please when did I call you a pretender?

I only said "Many of you girls......." I did not say "Prisiluv is a pretender".

And hey I can counter whatever anyone says or give a differing opinion. Its called interaction miss

So get a grip of yaself and stop being so uptight.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Phobia1: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Boobs nd nice round ass
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by seaga: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
larry2chat:

Thank you

you re welcome, share any similarities?
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by seaga: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Nubian113:
This thread grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

Hello,is the lady that's causing NL boys to be embattled in war of words.I hail
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Jamean(f): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Emasel:

I'm fine smiley, hope you're good too
Yes I am

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Azil:
Height, he's got to be at least 6'2 and a face someone other than his mother can honestly appreciate.

Tall cute guys rocks
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
evegran:
. Exactly how I feel.
Tall Guys Rock___ We rock
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingarizona1(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
sunkky83:
Height with a slim stature, good looking, kind heart and very honest

Cool __ Wish could see your picz
Re: What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
Correct........ U will confirm It lov........ Let's reason 2geda grin
NobleAngell:
6ft? Now u got my attention grin
Hope ur cool with that? wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Photo Of Two Love-birds Kissing - Caption The Photo / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.