Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar (8511 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

Na wa for all these hypertek agents, on what basis are you rating tufraud as nigeria's best??is it on the strength of kennis music promotion,exportation or what??why hasnt he been able to move any muscle since he stopped fucking kenny ogungbe??oh liek now ure gonna tell me you didnt know kenny was gay and that tufraud was his bitch,

I'm gonna be civil with you . . . so I won't call you names . . . except that for the sake of calling a spade a spade . . . I'll tell you that you ought to have used the moniker "Birdbrain" . . . then I won't have any prob with all the balderdash you keep spewing in here . . .

You folks are just plain stupid,ignorant and lame,

Any neutral mind reading your asinine posts in here would easily know that these words naturally describe you.

I have nothing with mr bling bling xcept for the fact i play his songs,but tufraud needs to apologize for trying to play a fast one on nigerians, expecially now that he has been exposed, kels never for once madde a mention of him on stage, matter of fact you shouldve been there at federal palce hotell WC and Dbanj were having a field day, everyone was asking the same question, Where tuface?

Exposed?? With this daft thread that you set up out of your idle mind??

No you can't be a DJ . . . except you're referring to "[b]D[/b]umbo/[b]J[/b]obernowl"

That's what you are . . .  smiley
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2009
tosinaded@:

first album platinum
second album platinum
third album platinum!!!!!

tell me who has won the number of international awards he has won in this country!!!!!
not to talk of local.

think with ur brains, not ur anus. . . . . .it makes u sound dumb!!!!!

You have only re-affirmed my statment without knowing, all the achievements you listed above were recorded when he was on kennis music, why hsnt he recorded any achievements since he left kennis??Only yahoo music recordings and failed performances, I weep for my brother tufraud not-innocent idibia.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ bamysyle : i have raised nothing but facts here which i can defend with evidence and instances, you do nothing but insult and abuse which is what illeterates that lack expressive and unsubstantial material do.I have no fight with you, you might even be natz or any other one of the tufraud cronies that mislead him and chop his money, im only here to open peoples eyes to the music yahoo tufraud has commited and possibly get him to tender an apology to the good people of nigeria who have really helped him over the years, you wouldnt have that toyota sienna if it wasnt for the good ngerian people u guys are now scamming.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

You have only re-affirmed my statment without knowing, all the achievements you listed above were recorded when he was on kennis music, why hsnt he recorded any achievements since he left kennis??Only yahoo music recordings and failed performances, I weep for my brother tufraud not-innocent idibia.

Oh, he hasn't recorded any achievement since he left Kennis?? Ask yourself how many artistes are left with Kennis??

Even tomfools in Nigeria know that Kennis is all about publicity stunts and showmanship . . . so - cos you don't see him hyping himself, then he hasn't achieved anything??

You're so eager to see him fall . . . but I see your epileptic DJ career flopping instead . . .

Can't you use your brain?? Jeez, anyone that invites a 'DJ' of your type to an event is doomed!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2009
Once again you lack facts and resort to insults, im done with this thread, my point is made, tu-fraud,apologize,or your head may never know success again oh!may God guide you appropriately.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

You have only re-affirmed my statment without knowing, all the achievements you listed above were recorded when he was on kennis music

u just posted the most stupid comment on this topic
who gives 2fuccs wen he recorded those achievements
does that change the fact that he won the awards

stop being a punk!!!!
a bloody hater!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2009
See my nigerian people??You point out a fact and they are quiick to play the hate card, if obama was white and he didnt come to nigeria but went to ghana they would say its racism, change ur ways my people, change ur ways, chei, tufraud,change ur ways.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2009
i guess 2face stole kel's song and they snapped after that

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

@ bamysyle : i have raised nothing but facts here which i can defend with evidence and instances, you do nothing but insult and abuse which is what illeterates that lack expressive and unsubstantial material do.I have no fight with you,

Hehe . . . this guy is a muppet . . .  grin grin

I swear I've never come across a dumber poster all my life . . . did your human development end at the homo rhodesiensis stage?? Whoever released you from that cave has done you a world of injustice . . .  grin grin

you might even be natz or any other one of the tufraud cronies that mislead him and chop his money, im only here to open peoples eyes to the music yahoo tufraud has commited and possibly get him to tender an apology to the good people of nigeria who have really helped him over the years, you wouldnt have that toyota sienna if it wasnt for the good ngerian people u guys are now scamming.

You're mistaken . . . I'm 2face's younger bro you thicko . . .  grin grin

Tender an apology?? On this daft thread?? Me driving a Toyota Sienna?? OMG, check upstairs . . . you musta lost three nuts in ya head . . .  grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2009
This was taken @ an event, anyone can walk up to anyone at an event and take a picture, show me a picture of them in the studio with a mic and a mixer console and i would apologize to tufraud for this thread, i have his phone number.

@ Bamysyle :once again u resort to insults, you mustve had a very abusive upbringing, i empathize.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

See my nigerian people??You point out a fact and they are quiick to play the hate card

such an uneducated hater!!!

a fact facts are backed up with proof!!!!!
wen did ideas of posters start turning to facts
just wallow in ur stupidity
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

This was taken @ an event, anyone can walk up to anyone at an event and take a picture, show me a picture of them in the studio with a mic and a mixer console and i would apologize to tufraud for this thread, i have his phone number.
@ Bamysyle :once again u resort to insults, you mustve had a very abusive upbringing, i empathize.

Ya ill-fated moms has to be singing "Why Me Lord" for raising a dumbo like you . . . you have no intelligence at all . . . you make an ewe look like a professor . . .  grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
tosinaded@:

such an uneducated hater!!!

a fact facts are backed up with proof!!!!!
wen did ideas of posters start turning to facts
just wallow in ur stupidity

The dude's such an unrepentant loonie . . . he musta gone to school to learn how to be a plonker . . . imagine someone waking with a silly idea up his mind and coming here to state it as a fact . . .

DJ my foot.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
I pray the good lord not to let my unborn kids be as deranged as bamysyle.

@ Tosinaded: My insinuation remains a point of fact since tufraud has not come up with a good defense since he released the song, rather,my brother has been evading the issue in a most pityful manner
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

This was taken @ an event, anyone can walk up to anyone at an event and take a picture

lmfao!!!!
ure not only a hater, u av a very low IQ!!!!
uve forgotn so easily?

this visit by R-kelly wouldve been the best opportunity for 2face to show us just how official and legitimate his collabo was, but what do we have??Tu-baba as he is fondly called is nowhere to be found

were u drunk wen u based ur stupid point, that the song is fake cos 2face was not at the last thisday festival with kels?

now i show u a picture of them and u say sumtn else!!!!!
get a freakin life
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

@ Tosinaded: My insinuation remains a point of fact since tufraud has not come up with a good defense since he released the song, rather,my brother has been evading the issue in a most pityful manner

lmfao, he should provide proof for who?

you? lwkmd
get a life
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

I pray the good lord not to let my unborn kids be as deranged as bamysyle.

Spare ya unborn kids the misfortune of being fathered by an idiot like you . . . get yourself castrated . . .

The world is already filled with buffoons . . . we don't need more.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
Once again,violent and confrontational responses with no words of fact.Your profile says you live in Borno state Tosinaded, Looks to me like this has a strong connection and similarity to the failed leadership we are experiencing in this country at present, Yaradua has madde people like you loose your voice of oublic opinion, if i had seen the nothern connection earlier i would never have replied you, Youre probably just a 'dumb aboki', You havent shown much intelligence to prove otherwise, Go hunting,or better go farming, i have no time to talk to you, TUFRAUD,APOLOGIZE!!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2009
Bamsyle:

Spare ya unborn kids the misfortune of being fathered by an idiot like you . . . get yourself castrated . . .

The world is already filled with buffoons . . . we don't need more.

exactly grin

bombsquad:

@ Tosinaded: My insinuation remains a point of fact since tufraud has not come up with a good defense

dumbass grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

Your profile says you live in Borno state Tosinaded, Youre probably just a 'dumb aboki', You havent shown much intelligence to prove otherwise, Go hunting,or better go farming, i have no time to talk to you,

once again ur facts on ur stupid ideas undecidedfor the records am serving there, doubt if u eva went thru the 4walls of education grin grin
my friend isnt it a shame that the so called dumd aboki is smarter than the queen's son grin cheesy
ure a dumb ass!!!
period grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2009
@Tosin

The guy's sentence construction sef is sumn else . . . he must have been using his head to spin on the turntable . . .  grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by baslone: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2009
Another "2" thread.

Jealousy is such a crazy muthafc*uka!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by dejiariyo: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2009
you bleeping idiots, leave tuface nuts abeg

this message is from wale nathaniel for yu idiots out there

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyNcIQiiK-c&hl=en&fs=1&"[/flash]
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 7:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
This last post has confirmed my suspicions that deji-ariyo is or is directly connected with Modenine, Modey dickriding hypertek, wonderwhat he hopes to gain, a hit track??sorry bro, you and tufraud never really blended together,

and as for natz, how far with the fake phone??na wa oh, who even gave you bragging rights??ure now the spokesperson for hypertek??i see a one milliona naira support check to buy a toyota sienna can work wonders, you put your rough face up on a worldwide platform defending a falling man, i feel sorry for you bro, My only hope was that you wouldve spoken more on the tu-kelly collabo to give us some more assurance that it was an official collabo so we could hold our heads proudly among other citizens of the world and scream out same, but shamefully you evaded facts and played the hate card, typical of fraudsters tryna hide something.

it's obvious this thread is not going anywhhere, tufraud is never gonna apologize, his legacy would always be haunted by this one collaboration unless he denies or defends it,

May his career rest in peace.

Signing out, BOMBSQUAD!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 8:31pm On Jul 05, 2009
bombsquad:

it's obvious this thread is not going anywhhere, tufraud is never gonna apologize, his legacy would always be haunted by this one collaboration unless he denies or defends it,

May his career rest in peace.

Signing out, BOMBSQUAD!!

This dude is even more stupid than I initially thought . . . grin grin

What a dingbat . . . grin grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by walakolobo: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
i had often thought Nigerians are idiots, only now this thread is a confirmation.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by rapjunkie(m): 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2009
@bombsquad
U cant set up a thread like this and not expect 2 get insulted.  Why repeatedly call tuface tufraud?

Ive already clashed wit u on another thread and u punked out. Now u start a silly thread based on your assumptions. Wetin tuface do u? U r lucky I am currently promotin peace on nl so i wont insult u . . . . . Yet!. . .bamsyle and tosinedad have already done it 4 me. . . . . .
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by walakolobo: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
Anyone who writes anything further on this thread will be a goat forever and a frog shall he/she continue to eat forever.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by MrCrackles(m): 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
You guys should leave the dude alone. . . . . . And dont start another military war!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by MrCrackles(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2009
walakolobo:

Anyone who writes anything further on this thread will be a goat forever and a frog shall he/she continue to eat forever.

Retard with a bloody laminated certificate!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by walakolobo: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
Some people know their father so well.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2009
@ Mr crackles : Pls let them start a military war, I am very ready for them.i know the God i serve and the souls of the millions of Nigerians i speak for will not desert me in this time of crucial importance, fact remains is that tufraud has scammed over 140million nigerians into thinking they were buying an album containing a legitimate and official collaboration with r-kelly which was not really to be, he has played nigerians and yahooed them of their money and their god will see to it that tufraud pays for his crimes, i am petitioning the NBC, EFCC and FBI to investigate this,

and what is it with these losers saying m hating on tufraud??what's to hate??Six baby mama's and kids he might not be able to send to good schools when the time matters the most??or am i to hate the fact that his career is taking a nose plunge??

If i wanted to hate anyone for the sake of hating i would hate the kokomaster Dbanj who is the king right now,

or am i to hate modey who is flat broke and jumps okada everywhere??You people shouldn't be in a hurry to make everyhting a hate issue, it can only work on illiterates and ignorants, Unfortunately i dont fall in that class,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Wins Actress Of The Year At ELOY Awards 2012 / Nigerian Rapper Splash Puts Her Hard Nip*les On Display At The Beach (photos) / Breaking News!!! Tonto Dike Insults Genevieve!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.