Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar (8413 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lalaboi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
k peeps. . .lets keep tings non-violent. . . .

Bombsquad. . .you need to acknowledge good points from other posters if you want them to see sense in you "theories" . . . .If you fail to do that, i'm afraid you just like agidi and want to win when the battle lost already. . . .You cant win every arguement. . .if you dnt acknowledge points and you keep dragging the matter, you become ignorant, you learn nothing and you theories wont make make sense to no one and even yaself lol. . . .

u asked for a pix. . . .they posted a pix, . . and then you claim its not legit. . . .bobo. . . .leave matter for mattias. . . . . . .
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2009
Lalaboi,My brother, I no ask for picsho oh, i just raised a salient issue that i felt tu was guilty of misrepresentation on his aalbum and bamsyle and his cohorts pounced on me and started raining insults on me, I am peaceful oh, i beg them tire to terry g me but dem no gree, na so me sef begin to insult,everyhting com jaga jaga, anyway God dey.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by nacom(f): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2009
[b]

My people,

this visit by R-kelly wouldve been the best opportunity for 2face to show us just how official and legitimate his collabo was, but what do we have??Tu-baba as he is fondly called is nowhere to be found, no where to be found at all, i see a lot of mohits crew but no hypertek, what a failure, went to bring fake song for us to believe not knowing that naija has wakey more than all that fraud,

my pple,we shall not accept junk and fraud no more!!!

No hard feels but i must admit that this is dumbest thread i have seen on NL.

@ Bombsquad

I will try hard not to result to using abusive words apart from my honest observation regarding this rather dumb thread.

Do you know the implication of the kind of legal trouble Tu face Idibia would be in if your rather dumb assumptions where true .R Kelly would sue his ass and he probably would probably spend the rest of his life paying for it.

No i leave you with this food for thought. I know you may too lazy or probably dumb enough to do a simple google search on Tuface Collabo with R Kelly so that you can see the astonishing results. So i have been kind enough to help you do it.

http://www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en&q=Tuface+Idibia+collaboration+with+R+kelly&btnG=Search&meta=

My 2 cents is that you are a bloody tuface hater and probably giving Terry G a Mouth Action. undecided undecided cry
[/b]
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2009
What is the matter with this idiot??showing me a couple of links showing african websites saying what tufraud emailed them to saypls if you dont have anything tangible to say no be by force to talk, becaus everybody dey talk im sef wan yarn, commot for here jor
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by nacom(f): 12:37am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

Once again you lack facts and resort to insults, im done with this thread, my point is made, tu-fraud,apologize,or your head may never know success again oh!may God guide you appropriately.

@ BOMBSQUAD

I can now see that you are actually dumber than i thought. Its so sad that likes of Tosinaded and Bamsyle had to waste precious time arguing with a Arrow like you.

i simple pasted this search result to show you that it wouldn't take R Kelly's A & R ,Publisists or Management to find out about this story assuming it were true and Tu Face's butt.

Try to get a life and go get a job rather than slander Tu face and lying to us here that your are a DJ. DJ my foot, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2009
ooohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmyyy GGGGGOODDDDDDD, What kind of illeterates are on this website ??Mr Seun Osewa,i think its time you begin to screen the kind of people you register on nairaland because i am disapointed with the manner of humans that are postin,

Imagine this man that calls himself na doesnt realise that there is something called an official and unoffical collabo, Tell tufraud to re-package his album on a US imprint and release it in the United States of america officially and see if he wont get sued, Which kain idiots dey for this site sef?

Mrs Toni payne Akande,we need to bring nigeriaentertainment back, They want to kill me with stupidity here.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by nacom(f): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

ooohhhhhhhhhhhh mmmmyyy GGGGGOODDDDDDD, What kind of illeterates are on this website ??Mr Seun Osewa,i think its time you begin to screen the kind of people you register on nairaland because i am disapointed with the manner of humans that are postin,

Imagine this man that calls himself na doesnt realise that there is something called an official and unoffical collabo, Tell tufraud to re-package his album on a US imprint and release it in the United States of america officially and see if he wont get sued, Which kain idiots dey for this site sef?

Mrs Toni payne Akande,we need to bring nigeriaentertainment back, They want to kill me with stupidity here.

I laugh at ignorance and primitivity.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by stkris(m): 2:05am On Jul 06, 2009
alright, now i have wasted a good number of minutes of my life reading through this baseless thread, so i might as well adress this bombsquad fella;

dude . . its obvious u'r not on the bright side, so i'll keep it simple. first off, your golden proof of this track being a huge madoff-type scam is tu's absence from the show. so i guess if u missed service this morning (assuming u'r xtian) it'll be in order for me to affirm my suspicion that you'v been having orgies with demons on sunday mornings.

an artist of tu's status knows better than sticking his neck out there over something like that. do u honestly think kelz team wouldnt have reacted by now( 7 mnths +) if hypothetically it was a sham.

please get ur hard facts straight next time before u shine ur gong n set out town crying false allegations n running ur mouth all over this thread.

n bout terry G. . all i can say is: if talent was d north pole his name would'v been south pole.

BREAKING NEWS: word has just reached us that bombsquad here was severely molested and sodomised as a child by various unnamed dudes, one of whom went ahead to establish a radio house. we can also confirm that he is indeed a DJ at the said radio house, but not a disc jockey. . hes the personal di*k jockey to the boss.

THATS MY STORY N I"M STICKING TO IT! except of course u provide concrete evidence & proof to us that this aint true, and you also need to publicly apologize for trying to scam us into believing u'r a DJ who plays music n not ur real profession. MUCHOS GRACIAS!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by nacom(f): 3:10am On Jul 06, 2009
st-kris:

BREAKING NEWS: word has just reached us that bombsquad here was severely molested and sodomised as a child by various unnamed dudes, one of whom went ahead to establish a radio house. we can also confirm that he is indeed a DJ at the said radio house, but not a disc jockey. . hes the personal di*k jockey to the boss.

THATS MY STORY N I"M STICKING TO IT! except of course u provide concrete evidence & proof to us that this aint true, and you also need to publicly apologize for trying to scam us into believing u'r a DJ who plays music n not ur real profession. MUCHOS GRACIAS!

LMAO !! grin grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by UNLEASHED(m): 3:22am On Jul 06, 2009
lalaboi:

k peeps. . .lets keep tings non-violent. . . .

Bombsquad. . .you need to acknowledge good points from other posters if you want them to see sense in you "theories" . . . .If you fail to do that, i'm afraid you just like agidi and want to win when the battle lost already. . . .You cant win every arguement. . .if you dnt acknowledge points and you keep dragging the matter, you become ignorant, you learn nothing and you theories wont make make sense to no one and even yaself lol. . . .

u asked for a pix. . . .they posted a pix, . . and then you claim its not legit. . . .bobo. . . .leave matter for mattias. . . . . . .
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2009
st-kris:

alright, now i have wasted a good number of minutes of my life reading through this baseless thread, so i might as well adress this bombsquad fella;

dude . . its obvious u'r not on the bright side, so i'll keep it simple. first off, your golden proof of this track being a huge madoff-type scam is tu's absence from the show. so i guess if u missed service this morning (assuming u'r xtian) it'll be in order for me to affirm my suspicion that you'v been having orgies with demons on sunday mornings.

an artist of tu's status knows better than sticking his neck out there over something like that. do u honestly think kelz team wouldnt have reacted by now( 7 mnths +) if hypothetically it was a sham.

please get ur hard facts straight next time before u shine ur gong n set out town crying false allegations n running ur mouth all over this thread.

n bout terry G. . all i can say is: if talent was d north pole his name would'v been south pole.

Another worthless poster, didnt you read the sign on the door??It says no WHIMPS allowed!!!!!!!NEXT PLEASE!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2009
How can you be subjective about an issue like this? Bombsquad you are slandering somebody's career based on something you are not sure about. That's mad wrong. Try to be sure first instead of posting outrageous comments
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 8:01am On Jul 06, 2009
Genuflect:

How can you be subjective about an issue like this? Bombsquad you are slandering somebody's career based on something you are not sure about. That's mad wrong. Try to be sure first instead of posting outrageous comments

@ Genuflect : Answer me this : Is it proper to take advantage of a people because most of their populace are illiterate and unenlightened by giving them a computer collaboration and feeding it to them as the real jig??I believe it is a very wicked action on people that have been so generous to you in your career, it is not fair, Tu should either deny or defend the song with strong proof,
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2009
I understand your allegations and I'm quite open-minded about the issue but I'm just asking he you are totally sure that's what he did. I've heard somewhere that he paid for the copyrights. All I'm asking is are you totally sure?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2009
@ Genuflect : Answer me this : Is it proper to take advantage of a people because most of their populace are illiterate and unenlightened

lmao, this guy really sees nigerians as illeterates grin
bombsquad, so in ur mind of minds we are so foolish that it takes only u to open our eyes grin

ure confused undecided
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Emad(f): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2009
i think there shd be a special forum for Tubaba
i don tire e own for this nairaland
very soon e go be na say tubaba don rape girl
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lalaboi(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

@ Genuflect : Answer me this : Is it proper to take advantage of a people because most of their populace are illiterate and unenlightened by giving them a computer collaboration and feeding it to them as the real jig??I believe it is a very wicked action on people that have been so generous to you in your career, it is not fair, Tu should either deny or defend the song with strong proof,

Did you think every collabo was done in the presence of the artistes involved? lipsrsealed . . .if yes. . . .then you need to do your research. . . .You dnt have proof of what you are talking about. , just theories. . . .So dont ask for no proof from someone else. . . .havent you noticed everyone is against your theories?? that shoulda been a sign. . .But you continue to drag the matter lol. . .OYO for you. . . .
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2009
lalaboi:

Did you think every collabo was done in the presence of the artistes involved? lipsrsealed . . .if yes. . . .then you need to do your research. . . .You dnt have proof of what you are talking about. , just theories. . . .So dont ask for no proof from someone else. . . .havent you noticed everyone is against your theories?? that shoulda been a sign. . .But you continue to drag the matter lol. . .OYO for you. . . .
Genuflect:

I understand your allegations and I'm quite open-minded about the issue but I'm just asking he you are totally sure that's what he did. I've heard somewhere that he paid for the copyrights. All I'm asking is are you totally sure?
bombsquad link=topic=292458.msg4140559#msg4140559

date=1246862659:

Bombsquad, you are a dummy a real dummy
Another worthless poster, didnt you read the sign on the door??It says no WHIMPS allowed!!!!!!!NEXT PLEASE!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 10:49am On Jul 06, 2009
lalaboi leave the guy , let him wallow in his myopic views
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 11:13am On Jul 06, 2009
I will answer those that are objective thinkers and hence are worth answering.

Lalaboi : I know not every collabo was done in the presence of the artistes involved but if you watch this link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jkPKY6Gyw

You would see that what tufraud was able to acquire was a data recording of the song in the above quoted link and he cleverly deleted and manipulated the link to create his own version which was obviously done without the knowledge of kels because if such was the case,kels wouldve called his name at the beginning of the song or even given him a brand new verse along with the data, but notice no name calling was done and the whole song was basically a fraud, i weep for my people lalaboi, i weep,

@ Genuflect : if tu paid for the copyrights he should shoot a video and feature kels or at least give us some re-assurance that this song we hold so dearly and regard so proudly is not a yahoo computer arrangement.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lalaboi(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

I will answer those that are objective thinkers and hence are worth answering.

Lalaboi : I know not every collabo was done in the presence of the artistes involved but if you watch this link :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9jkPKY6Gyw

You would see that what tufraud was able to acquire was a data recording of the song in the above quoted link and he cleverly deleted and manipulated the link to create his own version which was obviously done without the knowledge of kels because if such was the case,kels wouldve called his name at the beginning of the song or even given him a brand new verse along with the data, but notice no name calling was done and the whole song was basically a fraud, i weep for my people lalaboi, i weep,

@ Genuflect : if tu paid for the copyrights he should shoot a video and feature kels or at least give us some re-assurance that this song we hold so dearly and regard so proudly is not a yahoo computer arrangement.

Everyone knows Rkelly had done this song with shaggy before. . . . Rkelly just sent his voice over the beat of the songs so 2face can do his ting on the recording. . . .2face nor steal the material. . . . This has been discussed on earlier threads mahn. . . .
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by stkris(m): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2009
mr. [b]bum[/b]squad . . at dis point we can officially confirm u'r an slowpoke, but my question is this; how would u feel if kelz openly acknowledges d legitimacy of this track?

why not wait for the aftermath before hauling garbage. n if it turns out to be a sham, we can then chastise 2face for it. . but no sooner than that.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 11:52am On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

Is it proper to take advantage of a people because most of their populace are illiterate and unenlightened by giving them a computer collaboration and feeding it to them as the real jig??I believe it is a very wicked action on people that have been so generous to you in your career, it is not fair, Tu should either deny or defend the song with strong proof,

grin grin

This gimbo is still spewing B.S here . . .

Some demons must be dancing yahooze in ya fat head . . .  grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tosinaded(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
bombsquad:

which was obviously done without the knowledge of kels because if such was the case,kels wouldve called his name at the beginning of the song or even given him a brand new verse along with the data, but notice no name calling was done and the whole song was basically a fraud

ure actually more stupid than i speculated!!!!

first the song is a fraud cos 2face wasnt at a show!
secondly the song is a fraud cos there is no picture!
thirdly the song is a fraud cos kels didnt call his name at the beginning of the song!
fouthly the song is a fraud cos kels didnt use a new verse!

ur next excuse will be that the song is a fraud cos kels didnt call to tell you that he did a song with 2face

You would see that what tufraud was able to acquire was a data recording of the song in the above quoted link and he cleverly deleted and manipulated the link to create his own version

once again u come to a selfish conclusion, based on wut u think and based on ur opinions!!!!!
wut happened to facts?
every1 has given u facts to prove u otherwise, yet u keep spewing the same thing over and over!!!!
do u av problems with understanding or is english a problem for u?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2009
st-kris:
but my question is this; how would u feel if kelz openly acknowledges d legitimacy of this track?

why not wait for the aftermath before hauling garbage. n if it turns out to be a sham, we can then chastise 2face for it. . but no sooner than that.

Mr st-kris,considering this album has been out for almost a year and not a word has come out of kels, even after visiting nigeria no shout out or hailings to our own tu,can we or can we not conclude that this is a yahoo song?or are we to wait to hear an acknowledgment in kelly's will when he has died and passed away??how long exactly are we to wait for an acknowledgmentMaybe we chastise tufraud when his first child has released his first album, the people are not that patient and they need to know the legitimacy of their idols while still alive,

tosinaded@:

ure actually more stupid than i speculated!!!!

first the song is a fraud cos 2face wasnt at a show!
secondly the song is a fraud cos there is no picture!
thirdly the song is a fraud cos kels didnt call his name at the beginning of the song!
fouthly the song is a fraud cos kels didnt use a new verse!

ur next excuse will be that the song is a fraud cos kels didnt call to tell you that he did a song with 2face

once again u come to a selfish conclusion, based on wut u think and based on ur opinions!!!!!
wut happened to facts?
every1 has given u facts to prove u otherwise, yet u keep spewing the same thing over and over!!!!
do u av problems with understanding or is english a problem for u?

aboki free me right now!!

lalaboi:

Everyone knows Rkelly had done this song with shaggy before. . . . Rkelly just sent his voice over the beat of the songs so 2face can do his ting on the recording. . . .2face nor steal the material. . . . This has been discussed on earlier threads mahn. . . .

why not send a data to lil-wayne or jay-z?? Why not send data to mariah carey or cassidyDoes the implication of this sending of data to our idol mean he's not big enough to breathe the same air in the studio with r-kelly while still alive??Does this imply that he's not big enough yet for a real collaboration??because me i no understand oh!!When person never die why dem no fit feature am when you get ur money?Am i missing something here

Tu',we need to hear from you.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
Hehe . . . I'm sure this lummox hasn't listened to Shaggy's version . . .

The goon would soon tell us that Fela's voice was fake on the track Lagbaja did with him . . . he feels a collabo means the dudes were both in the studio to record together at the same time . . .

He keeps saying he weeps for his people . . . all these cos of a collabo?? All the rats in Ikeja must be nibbling away at ya brain . . . this oaf has gotta be clowning and I'm having a laugh . . .

What a gowk . . .  grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2009
Na wa oh, This bamsyle dey always believe say im smart, but i go always dey shame am based on the knowledge and strength wey papa God don give me, baba God i thank you,

Bamsyle:

Hehe . . . I'm sure this lummox hasn't listened to Shaggy's version . . .

. . he feels a collabo means the dudes were both in the studio to record together at the same time . . .

Mr bamysyle,do you know there is a difference between FEATURING r-kelly [/b]and CONTAINS[b] A SAMPLE INTERPOLATION from r-kelly? ?if your guy tufraud had told us that what he was going to acquire was a sample interpolation all this wahala no for dey, but im wan deceive the unsuspecting and semi=illeterate poulace by stating and implying that what he did was to feature r-kelly in a track specially for tu-face idibia,

bamysyle,you be person like tufraud, you dey mischievous and conniving, God help all of you.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Bamsyle(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2009
Pure semantics . . .

You're not the type that can teach me anything . . . and I say that with all modesty . . . especially when music is the issue . . . I'll learn more from a goat bleating . . . grin

If you go check the meaning of 'feature/featuring' in a dictionary, you just might get the concept . . . but I doubt that you'll yet understand . . .

With all the shittery you've been spewing here all day, I'm surprised you haven't even alleged that the voice on "Flex" was Ali Baba's - maybe they used computer effects to make it sound like Kels . . . grin

Ewe . . . grin grin
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by bombsquad(m): 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
Bamsyle:

Pure semantics . . .

You're not the type that can teach me anything . . . and I say that with all modesty . . . especially when music is the issue . . . I'll learn more from a goat bleating . . . grin

If you go check the meaning of 'feature/featuring' in a dictionary, you just might get the concept . . . but I doubt that you'll yet understand . . .

With all the shittery you've been spewing here all day, I'm surprised you haven't even alleged that the voice on "Flex" was Ali Baba's - maybe they used computer effects to make it sound like Kels . . . grin

Ewe . . . grin grin

My people you see Bamsyle, Beating around the bush and breakdancing around facts, He is a typical example of the calibre of leaders that have put our country in the failed situation we find ourselves today.Shame on you Bamysyle, Shame on you, SHAME ALSO TO UR GUY TUFRAUD!!!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tolala(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2009
BOMB, OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME IS, DO U KNOW MY PROBLEM WITH YOU, ,YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A CONCREATE EVIDENCE THAT HE DIDNT DO THE SONG WITH KELLY BEFORE YOU STARTED SPOILING THE NAME THAT THIS GUY HAS PATIENTLY BUILD OVER THE YEARS,
  ABOUT TERRY GEE TAKING OVER THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, I CAN ONLY LAFF, PLS WHICH OF HIS OWN SONGS HAS EVER GOTTEN CLOSE TO TAKING OVER, ?PASS ME UR LOVING DIDNT TAKE OVER AND ITS NOT EVEN HIS SONG!(WHICH IS THE BEST SOONG IN SANG IN), I AM NOT HATING ON TERRY, ITS JUST THAT, IF SWAG IS THE NEXT THING TO LOOK AT FOR A TAKE OVER, LIKE DBANJ, ?HE DOESNT HAVE IT AS HES FAKE, AND IF TALENT IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING AT LIKE 2 BABA HE DOEST HAVE ENOUGH!
  ITS VERY PAINFUL THAT I HAD TO READ 4 RUBBISH PAGES WHICH COULD HAVE ENDED ON THE FIRST PAGE BUT FOR UR UNENDING AGIDI, PLS LEAVE 2 BABA ALONE! UNSTOPPABLE IS ONE OF THE BEST ALBUM THIS YEAR FULL STOP,
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tolala(m): 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
i refuse to contribute to this post getting to another page cos i dont know ur problem, i wonder if u know about music, doesnt take much to be a dj all u need is a turn table, kudos to people like jimmy jatt who have made names for themselves in that field, while u are here trying to reply evey post they are busy rehearsing, lazy ass little wonder why nobody knows u, so u turn to nairaland's cheap publicity
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by tayoast(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
Guys, the moment i saw 2Face's name, i knew it wld be a platinum thread.

U guys really took each other to the cleaners, even on a Sunday?

Well well well, u were fighting for wat u believed in.

Hw 2 Face go steal kelly muzik? Hw's dt sound? Probably u engaged ur head in d denial dt 2 Face can't do any good and u posted d thread. What a pityyyy.

2 Face shall continue 2 forge ahead, even in d midst of wicked criticism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS!! Nadia Buhari And Jim Iyke Arrives Ghana Music Awards Together / Miley Cyrus Poses Unclad In The Bath And Shocks Us All With Jaw-dropping Snap / Munachi Poses With Her Cousin And 21 Year Old Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.