Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar (8407 Views)

2face Idibia Is 40yrs Today ( Happy Birthday ) / 2face Idibia Is Officially Blind With Love (photos) / Breaking News: Tuface Idibia Is Dead (Rumour) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by chyk91(m): 3:40am On Jul 16, 2009
no he is not a crook cos he did not perform at thisday show, he simply was not invited to perform.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Meldrick(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2009
I MUST CONFESS,

THE POSTER IS THE BIGGEST IDIOT I'VE EVER KNOWN. I BELIEVE THE POSTER IS A TEENAGER JUST EXPRESSING HIS THOUGHTS. HE IS ONE OF THESE CHILDREN WHO ARE FORTUNATE TO ACCESS THE INTERNET.

POSTER GET EDUCATED.

YOU ONLY GET ON A SHOW IF YOU ARE INVITED TO PERFORM.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by suxes2005(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2009
Hey Meldrick, let us take things easy. Don't just get on people's nerve just like that. Afterall, tuface is not in anyway related to you and don't make enmity with another nairalander because of tuface. Let's watch our words.

SHALOM
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
@suxes2005 You must not have read the poster's past comments. He has gotten on the nerves of everybody so there is no use supporting him. How can he just slander someone especially when he knows nothing about the situation? Abeg he deserves all the yabs thrown at him
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by suxes2005(m): 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2009
Awright then.

I rest my case.

SHALOM
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2009
poster pls get a life & stop creating nuisance of urself
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Outstrip(f): 6:13am On Jul 18, 2009
Do people really need to be in the studio together for it to be considered a collaboration? I am your angel was done by R Kelly and Celine Dion and they were never in the same studio. So it would not be the first time that R Kelly has done such a thing. Welcome to like 2003 guys.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2009
By the way, I saw something on Tv yday where 2 face management are saying they will sue anybody that slanders his image
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lysaa(f): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2009
Those pictures are not enough proof of the said collabo. Kennis Music meet with a lot of artistes oftenand would clearly become easy for tuface, their chap, to have a picture with any of them.

There should be a substantial proof jare. I'm not a tuface hater but he should love us his fans enough to clear off the dust.

Question- why would tuface not get an IV to perform on the show since he is one of our musical icons that has attracted respect to our Nigerian Music? Something is wrong somewhere i think.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2009
@lysaa Dude you sound like bombsquad that changed his id. The fact that 2 face is a big icon has nothing to do with invitation. Have you ever heard of Star Mega Jam inviting 2 face? There are some internal rifts that you so-called fans don't know about. If you guys keep insisting on proof that he did a legit collabo, then you guys should bring a concrete proof that he didn't. Period!
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lindabon: 12:59am On Jul 19, 2009
fraud or no fraud, d guy has'nt gone 2jail nah, so wich one dey.?
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by baslone: 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2009
lysaa:

Question- why would tuface not get an IV to perform on the show since he is one of our musical icons that has attracted respect to our Nigerian Music? Something is wrong somewhere i think.

For heaven's sake, why do people think like this.

If he was already paid and billed to perform in maybe far away Honduras, he
should cancell his own show, rush back and lobby for an I. V because he
wants to satisfy your curiosty meanwhile a fellow act R.Kelly brought his hustle to Africa to get paid.

Please stop sounding irritating.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lysaa(f): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2009
. .but there's no news that he had some concert somewhere that'd cancelled his iv for the festival.
Any rational mind would be triggered to think that since the festival had Rkelly and his collabo with our mega star tuface was a new hit is in the market then both of them doing their thing on stage together would be a huge explosion. This was the expectation of people in the concert promting their question 'where's tuface?'

Then someone posted a pic of bothof them as a proof of their collabo and u want us all to buy that crap?

See, i don't know bombsquard or what his deal is. I bumped into this thread and posted my view on the matter just so did u. Seriously, no one is expected to swallow another person's opinion when he can't proove it. . and until then, there's still a big question mark on the said collabo. Not caring what u think of my opinion babe.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Genuflect(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2009
@lysaa So because 2 face didn't perform at the show, it automatically means the collabo was illegit? Wow, nice deduction. So you are saying 2 face lied even after explaining in interviews the contacts and the means by which he made the track? Continue with your Guilty until proven innocent theory, it's really appalling.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by lysaa(f): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2009
You interprete my post erroneously and thats where is ur problem. I didn't call tuface a liar. fice?

The situation that has been created from collabo has risen questions in our mind and that has not in anyway dented the potency of tuface's explanations whether it be true or false. Somethings happen that stirrs up questions in the mind and while that is trying to get answered, another pops up. This is one case and here is my thoughts without apology.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by baslone: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2009
Then I also think the Pied Piper messed up by
not showing up for 2's Anniversary in ABuja. shocked
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by phemnahs(m): 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
lysaa:

. .but there's no news that he had some concert somewhere that'd cancelled his iv for the festival.
Any rational mind would be triggered to think that since the festival had Rkelly and his collabo with our mega star tuface was a new hit is in the market then both of them doing their thing on stage together would be a huge explosion. This was the expectation of people in the concert promting their question 'where's tuface?'

Then someone posted a pic of bothof them as a proof of their collabo and u want us all to buy that crap?

See, i don't know bombsquard or what his deal is. I bumped into this thread and posted my view on the matter just so did u. Seriously, no one is expected to swallow another person's opinion when he can't proove it. . and until then, there's still a big question mark on the said collabo. Not caring what u think of my opinion babe.

Oh my God, you guys are still on this. At least i ve brought proof that 2face was with R.kelly and i ve gotten proof that he was busy planning for his 10th anniversary on stage as at the time of this day concert. You expect him to leave his own organised concert for another one organised by another organisation?
Come on people, let go of this dude, he has done a lot for naija music, people like dbanj, 9ice and the rest wont be in the international market if not for 2face. get that fact right.
Please untilĀ  you guys have proof of his not doing a collabo with R.kelly(which you can never get, cos it is not available), dont dare post anything again on this issue.
Bad belle human beings angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 4:12am On Jul 22, 2009
tuface & not tufraud
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by sley4life(m): 4:13am On Jul 22, 2009
poster u are gd for nothing
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by jiggy04: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2009
[color=#006600]just shut the Bleep up, stop saying what u dont fucking know, well typical of nigerians, PHD syndrome,2face collabo with rkelly was legit and cos he was not on the thisday show dont mean he is a fraud, its not a 2face show its thisday show

Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by FFA: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2009
bad belle, let tubaba beeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.what is special in rkelly dat tuface will be using his music to promote his own.appreciate your own.yoruba will say 'teni n teni.
Re: Tufraud innocent idibia Is A Crook And A Liar by Virgo83(m): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2009
I wondered and started to think that which part of the world do we Nigerian People belong to. . . . .

I'm short of word.

nope: I got something to say: what of if Thisday could not afford to offer 2face is request when asked to participate in the Event; what of if 2face wasn't around then; what of if 2face has a lot to dealt with at that point in time??

How do you expect a Calibre of 2face to have come up with such Format; How on Earth do you think 2face will parade an album with R.Kelly Collaboration without his 'R.kelly' knowledge and permissions??

Let asked ourselves this questions and many more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actors Guild Bans Emeka Ike / Pictures : Nollywood Actress, Belinda Effah New Look / Busted!! Kim Kardashian Mistakenly Exposes Her Body Magic. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.