Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) (92783 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Lady Fries Boyfriend's Sperm With Eggs, He Eats It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by chesm(f): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
popsy z eating a cumful!
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by fretfingers: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
Damn! Chilled Cum...
undecided undecided
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by butanep(m): 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
No girl will ever accept she masturbate but 60% of ladies both single n married masturbate .

They will always deny but there is a way to know...

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by afroditte(f): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
The cucumber has been extra fortified with protein na.... But why would she put it in the fridge and in plain sight if she didn't want anyone to eat it?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by olaskul(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dad eating daughter pu**y since 1701 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by chidooh1: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
What a stupid post, the dad definitely smelt the cucumber and observed that something has mixed up somewhere.He knows the kind of daughter he got, that may not be the first time. End time dad with end time daughter
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
I pray when im ready to settle i find one who is level headed nd decent. The girls of this generation though. Too bad im too young for women like shade Adu
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Bibyken(f): 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
puke
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by ddippset(m): 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2016
Beware o! Don't forget about that uniben babe who's cucumbdick broke inside her.
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2016
You daughters of Jezebel, let there be peace for cucumber in this country and the world at large.

But come to think of it, do you know if we have been eating the masturbated cucumbers from the one we pick at home randomly and eat and even the ones we buy on the road? How can one detect if cucumber has been used for masturbation?
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Tobium1(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dat's de main reason I don't buy cucumber from gurls
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by ddippset(m): 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
SerialGist:
You daughters of Jezebel, let there be peace for cucumber in this country and the world at large.
But come to think of it, do you know if we have been eating the masturbated cucumbers from the one we pick at home randomly and eat and even the ones we buy on the road? How can one detect if cucumber has been used for masturbation?
hehehehe. Abeg make my belle nor burst this night o.
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Flexherbal(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
It's making me laugh.
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by azeecoboy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2016
shizzy7:
If you like it, go to a brothel/hotel/club or watch their movies..

Abi what is my business with that one now?
idiot girl,wetin consine u??....just as this did not consine me
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by ddippset(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
I guess candles aint big enough no more.
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by azeecoboy(m): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
butanep:
No girl will ever accept she masturbate but 60% of ladies both single n married masturbate .

They will always deny but there is a way to know...
which way abeg?.so dah i can start detectinq and debunkinq those girl's lies
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Fourwinds: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
blezynetym:
Beautiful nonsense
girls yansh just dey scratch dem too much these days....chai !!

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by shizzy7(f): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
YoruBadGoon:

No. I wanna watch you masturbate. wink

No, You should watch this girl below

1 Like

Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by shizzy7(f): 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
idiot girl,wetin consine u??....just as this did not consine me
Are you sick?
Who are you calling idiot girl??

You must be stupiid.
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
ddippset:
hehehehe. Abeg make my belle nor burst this night o.

Bro, do you know the unfortunate status these daughters of Jezebel have subjected our dear cucumbers to?
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Fourwinds: 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
ddippset:
Beware o! Don't forget about that uniben babe who's cucumbdick broke inside her.
not UNIBEN rather it is UNN
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by macklef(m): 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
cupsofxo:
am really tired of this Nairaland, the kinda stuffs dah makes fp here is really annoying
Asin, just a screenshot of a very stupid tweet. Seun has lost it cos dis was not y i joined NL
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
shizzy7:
No, You should watch this girl below

No. I want my Shizzy for nizzle, ya dig? wink

You can't say "No" to a Yoruba prince. cool
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2016
How does dis affect Nigeria's economy
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
onadana:
coolThe dad can't explain why the cucumber taste sweeter....different from others.

Who told you the cucumber tastes sweeter. FYI, some girls are very dirty down there and as a result, their vaginal fluid is acidic. If that be the case, how can the cucumber taste sweet?
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by ilyas26(m): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mumu man, the pussy juice go be lik butter
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by habsydiamond(m): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yeh, papa chop his daughter BULLSHIT, the cucumber taste go unique somehow since e don enter red sea
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by czarr(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
olaskul:
Dad eating daughter pu**y since 1701 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by czarr(m): 9:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
ddippset:
UNN... grin
Don't take that from us grin
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by missyQween(f): 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ewwwwww
Re: Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) by Vivly(f): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
This kind of thread garners traffic like the US embassy in Mexico

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos) / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.