Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? (17767 Views)

What Do Y'all Think Of This Photo Of A Curvy Lady With Her Dad? / Why Do Most Ladies have stretch marks on their boobs? / Do You Have Stretch Marks On Your Body??? Heres How To Clear Them Very Fast (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:06am On Feb 18, 2016
NemzySeries:

plenty stretch marks?.....datz means ur can wire ike 2 or 3 duplex
No, an estate
We can start with the one you've been dreaming to build and would never angry
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by NemzySeries(m): 12:15am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

No, an estate
We can start with the one you've been dreaming to build and would never angry
owk......letz make arrangements 4 sum dangote trucks dat wud help me deliver d marks frm ur factory
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2016
NemzySeries:

owk......letz make arrangements 4 sum dangote trucks dat wud help me deliver d marks frm ur factory
While you're doing that, Get a life as well, okay Boo??
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by NemzySeries(m): 12:21am On Feb 18, 2016
I remember 1 babe I met........if u see d stretch marks on her body eehnnnnnn, honestly person go fit wash & spread jeans trousers inside
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by NemzySeries(m): 12:24am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

While you're doing that, Get a life as well, okay Boo??
hehehehehehe......I jst knew dis small tin wud pain u but didn't kw it wud b dis painful, sha lemme get u pain killers 1st.....i can always get a life wen I want to
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2016
NemzySeries:

hehehehehehe......I jst knew dis small tin wud pain u but I neva knew it wud b dis much, sha lemme get u pain killers 1st.....i can always get a life wen I want to
Pain me? I just had a good laugh,
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by NemzySeries(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:
Pain me? I just had a good laugh,
decoded
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2016
NemzySeries:

decoded
Have a nice night, it's way past 9:00 pm
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by NemzySeries(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:
Have a nice night, it's way past 9:00 pm
yea...do av a warm nite rest tho itz not like av got anywhere going 4 nw
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2016
NemzySeries:

yea...do av a warm nite rest tho itz not like av got anywhere going 4 nw
Irdc

I really don't care kiss
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 12:49am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

Irdc

I really don't care kiss
vampire
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by NemzySeries(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

Irdc

I really don't care kiss
& u responded to ma mention!!?? hmmmm, u rili dunt care (urdc)
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:52am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
vampire
Zombie tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 12:53am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

Zombie
cute girls aren't supposed to awake by nw
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 12:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
cute girls aren't supposed to awake by nw
Let them be hearing
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

Let them be hearing
lol.. nutty.. hws u?
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
lol.. nutty.. hws u?
Doing great and you
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 1:02am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

Doing great and you
fyn fyn, felt like lookin for ur trouble today. grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by mommysgirl(f): 1:05am On Feb 18, 2016
Cutehector:
fyn fyn, felt like lookin for ur trouble today. grin
I'm really in the mood
Jobless
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Cutehector(m): 1:07am On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

I'm really in the mood
Jobless
add me up on BBM.. pin is in profile cool
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by jubrealguy(m): 1:18am On Feb 18, 2016
macfish101:
Forget wetin dem write for Okada, ride Okada......Forget design for their massive buttocks, just mount it and ride the shit to hell.
lmao
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
mommysgirl:

Like I always say about Osun State

well u've used that line a few times so i guess the work always won't cut it maybe usually.
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
prettythicksme:
U go tey ma nigga! grin
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
ashewoboy:

Let me see it.
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by SarahCarey: 10:45am On May 11, 2017
I'm currently using dermalmd stretch mark serum to prevent any stretch mark during my pregnancy. I will need to post an update later. But for now, I do love how it makes my skin soft and love the smell!
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Coinwarrior: 12:31am On Feb 03, 2022
mommysgirl:

My name is Oyindamola
you should not be mummy’s girl again for now.you are now a sweet big babe
Re: Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? by Stargurl20(f): 4:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Even some men. In fact, considerable amount of them have stretch marks resulting from muscles expansion and so. So, why direct the questions to female alone who naturally expands at certain parts of their body at given stage?

My Fiance Is Verbally Abusive / 5 Things A Nigerian Gal Wanna Hear From U Before U Can See Her Pants. / Why Women Should Not Shave Their Eyebrows