Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val (389 Views)

If You Want Him, Go For Him / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy? / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val by chibeby: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2016
I know that 67.12% will say 'To Have Sex'.
but lets read what 32.88% will want that day!
Re: Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val by Macclane(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2016
Go to Sunday school together, then sunday service, then evening service then House fellowship!

You will be blessed!
Re: Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2016
chibeby:
I know that 67.12% will say 'To Have Sex'.

but lets read what 32.88% will want that day!
HOT mind blowing top of the hook sex filled with multiple orgasm, chai ladyf beta get ready
Re: Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val by Tallesty1(m): 11:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Give her life completely to Christ.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Last Thing You May Want Him/her To Do For You On Sunday Bein Val by ashmanpolo: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Those days I'd buy goodies like wristwatch, perf etc for gf while she'll buy biscuits for me. SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's D Real Essence Of Val's Day N Who Invented It? / Is Your Birthday 29th Of Feburary? / Can You Impersonate For The Lady You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.