Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: (14497 Views)

How Brainwashing Works / Brainwashing Methods: How They Program Your Mind / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by banom(m): 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
Davidylan God's spokes man and nairaland Bible and christianity defence legal counsel.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2009
There are some questions that can't be answered by google.  Check out the link below and see that what you have been looking for at Sokoto dey for sokoto trouser. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-159075.0.html
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tpiah: 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2009
omo sexy:

Thanks for your concern, i googled Born Again to see what it means and not what people say it means, I go to church now and i pray a lot for Jehovah to show me the way and directions,

Yes i was a sinner and i have asked for God's forgiveness, so what's your problem, Are you trying to judge me?

Anyway guys, i like to seek the truth and reveal it, if it annoys you guys, so be it, cos truth is better. So get a life,

We are here to share our experiences and educate each other, we are not here to fight or to judge one another.

well, if you really are trying to go straight, then whats bad about someone asking?

More so you posted both profiles within the same week.

The two lifestyles dont match, so one should cancel out the other.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by jagunlabi(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2009
Google is also god's word.Modern word of a modern god,that is.And don't waste your time trying to refute that. grin
davidylan:

1. The bible is God's word . . . that you deny this doesnt make a difference as far as i'm concerned so you're basically wasting your time.

You know that i have always said that i love heckling christians.Maybe i can jog their brains out of their religious hypnosis.What can be better to do than that?I think it is a honorable endeavour.
davidylan:

2. If the bible is an archaic book i wonder why you're FREQUENTING threads talking about it. Have you nothing better to do?

When i had my biology textbook there was no google,unfortunately,or else i would have googled for additional informations.And that is the thing you fail to see.People can google for additional information so that they can be better informed.Is that not what the threadstarter did?
What exactly are you disapproving of,exactly?That google exposed the shenanigans of the pentecostals?Truth,they say,is bitter.
davidylan:

3. Your biology textbook or Car manual is WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY . . . do you throw them away in favor of google then?
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
jagunlabi:

Google is also god's word.Modern word of a modern god,that is.And don't waste your time trying to refute that. grin

I wont even bother, that to me is a waste of time. Why those who shout loudest that there is no God want to go on and make other "gods" to themselves speaks volumes of their own spiritual crisis.

jagunlabi:

You know that i have always said that i love heckling christians.Maybe i can jog their brains out of their religious hypnosis.What can be better to do than that?I think it is a honorable endeavour.

I dont think you're here just to "heckle" christians . . . many of you are only here desperately seeking validation for your inner unease. I dont see any of you heckling muslims or ifa priests.

jagunlabi:

When i had my biology textbook there was no google,unfortunately,or else i would have googled for additional informations.And that is the thing you fail to see.People can google for additional information so that they can be better informed.Is that not what the threadstarter did?
What exactly are you disapproving of,exactly?That google exposed the shenanigans of the pentecostals?Truth,they say,is bitter.

That's just utter nonsense. Trying to justify it is simply making me wonder where you people leave your brains when you come to the religion section.
When you buy a new mobile phone or TV, it comes with an owners manual . . . wouldnt you consider it stupid if someone put the manual in the dustbin but prefers to go use google to learn how the phone functions?

That is EXACTLY what the OP is doing . . . but of course when it comes to the bible you people disengage your faculties.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tkb417(m): 6:25pm On Jul 06, 2009
No wonder . . . you dont "try" to be born again. Its not a man-made goal that you can achieve by yourself. But by all means keep looking in the wrong places.

You wish to be "born again" and you went to google rather than the bible? Pls tell us your real mission.
i just weak as i dey read the thing

somebody wants to become born again and he went to Google shocked shocked shocked
fcking idiot
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by jagunlabi(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
There you go again with your wishful desires(the unease of non believers of your religious ideologies).I have explained to you before that it is only the desire of your EGO to see unease in others who refuse to accept what you believe in.Keep decieving yourself.
Ifa priests do not go about molesting others with their religious beliefs like christians do.Muslims don't do it,either,with the exception of the ones that come to nairaland.I do heckle nairaland muslims when they start sprouting the same kind of nonsense that you christians spray around the place so often,but it is fair to say that they don't do that quite as often as christians do.
davidylan:

I dont think you're here just to "heckle" christians . . . many of you are only here desperately seeking validation for your inner unease. I dont see any of you heckling muslims or ifa priests.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
jagunlabi:

There you go again with your wishful desires(the unease of non believers of your religious ideologies).I have explained to you before that it is only the desire of your EGO to see unease in others who refuse to accept what you believe in.Keep decieving yourself.
Ifa priests do not go about molesting others with their religious beliefs like christians do.Muslims don't do it,either,with the exception of the ones that come to nairaland.I do heckle nairaland muslims when they start sprouting the same kind of nonsense that you christians spray around the place so often,but it is fair to say that they don't do that quite as often as christians do.

Even you know you're lying. where do christians "molest" you with their religious beliefs? Do you know what sharia law is? Do you know what it is doing to the fabric of nigerian politics? And you dishonest charlatan can sit here telling me all is well with muslims but christians bother you?

Puhlease give me a break.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by jagunlabi(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
Do you know what your problem is,davidylan?You are too attached to content,mental things of this world,manmade ideologies that you inherited mainly because another race brought those ideologies to your forefathers via slavery.Even that should make you become ashamed,but you are so spiritually unconscious that you can't even see that.You derive your very identity from a set of foreign ideologies that are unproven.Give it up,bro,you are not your religion.Relax and take a chill pill!These things are not as serious as you are taking them.
Is that not what your Jesus came to tell you?Don't take things of this world too seriously even if they are mental(for the mind).They are spiritually unhealthy because they stop you from knowing your true self.Is that not the ying and yang of Yeshua's spiritual teachings?
Take a deep breath,bro!YOU ARE NOT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.
davidylan:

Even you know you're lying. where do christians "molest" you with their religious beliefs? Do you know what sharia law is? Do you know what it is doing to the fabric of nigerian politics? And you dishonest charlatan can sit here telling me all is well with muslims but christians bother you?

Puhlease give me a break.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
Did you even bother to refute the fact that you were shamelessly lying when you said christians BUT NOT muslims "molest" you with their religious beliefs? go on . . . i'm waiting to hear how we "molest" you . . . you're not the only dishonest individual to use that tired old excuse.

jagunlabi:

Do you know what your problem is,davidylan?You are too attached to content,mental things of this world,manmade ideologies that you inherited mainly because another race brought those ideologies to your forefathers via slavery.Even that should make you become ashamed,but you are so spiritually unconscious that you can't even see that.You derive your very identity from a set of foreign ideologies that are unproven.Give it up,bro,you are not your religion.Relax and take a chill pill!These things are not as serious as you are taking them.
Is that not what your Jesus came to tell you?Don't take things of this world too seriously even if they are mental(for the mind).They are spiritually unhealthy because they stop you from knowing your true self.Is that not the ying and yang of Yeshua's spiritual teachings?
Take a deep breath,bro!YOU ARE NOT YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

One quick question - do you know your true self and what is it?

The rest of the unintelligible psychobabble you had up there isnt worth a comment. I see it more as the ranting of someone struggling to find the meaning of life. Face it jagunlabi, you are thoroughly confused about life and eternity. All these nonsense about spirituality not being serious . . . WHY DO YOU HAVE A VESTED INTEREST IN MAKING US SEE IT AS NOT SERIOUS? If religion is man-made then WHY DO YOU SPEND THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOUR TIME HERE?

What is it about christianity (falsely cloaked as "religion" to lend your non-arguments an air of unbias) that bothers you all?
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by jagunlabi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
I have never seen a door to door islamic prosletizing before,have you?Have you seen imams preaching in buses before,or muslims accosting you on the streets to give pamphlets supporting their religious beliefs.Are you kidding me?I can go on all day.
davidylan:

Did you even bother to refute the fact that you were shamelessly lying when you said christians BUT NOT muslims "molest" you with their religious beliefs? go on . . . i'm waiting to hear how we "molest" you . . . you're not the only dishonest individual to use that tired old excuse.

Quick answer - yes,i do.My true self is AWARENESS.And,incidentally, that is what your true self is also.But your complete identification with contents,with things of these world,mental things like religious ideologies and the dramas that surround them is making you to be unaware of who you truly are.
davidylan:

One quick question - do you know your true self and what is it?
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
jagunlabi:

I have never seen a door to door islamic prosletizing before,have you?Have you seen imams preaching in buses before,or muslims accosting you on the streets to give pamphlets supporting their religious beliefs.Are you kidding me?I can go on all day.

the above is a pile of bull and you know it. We've seen these kind of puerile arguments trying to justify the unjustifiable.

1. A christian proselytizing from door to door is "molestation"? shocked What happened to a polite "pls i'm not interested"? Do they come with guns forcing you to listen to them? I used to have Jehovah's witnesses come around my apt . . . i politely told them to go elsewhere and that was the last i ever heard from the and its been almost 2 yrs.
Dude find another excuse.

2. Christian preachers in the bus? You live in the UK dont you? when has a christian got up to preach on your double-decker buses? Or you're transplanting Nigeria into your non-argument to lend it some desperate air of legitimacy? Can you not tell the preacher to keep quiet? Did he stand up with a bomb asking that you listen BY FORCE? Do you also consider hawkers and drug peddlers as "molesting" you?

3. hustling you with pamphlets? What happened to telling them politely to leave you alone? do they give you pamphlets by force? Do hawkers also count as "molesters"?

4. And you somehow mysteriously think forcing sharia law on more than half the country is not enough "molestation"? you think the man trying to give u a pamphlet is really worse?

God! The level of dishonesty on this board stinks.

jagunlabi:

Quick answer - yes,i do.My true self is AWARENESS.And,incidentally, that is what your true self is also.But your complete identification with contents,with things of these world,mental things like religious ideologies and the dramas that surround them is making you to be unaware of who you truly are.

Give it up . . . you're confused. Read the above yourself . . . can you make a shred of sense of it? What is your true self in simple language?

What is all the piffle you wrote above? Mental stuff, religious ideology, awareness, drama? What is awareness? Awareness of what? The sky and my rice?

and here i was thinking it was we christians who were confused.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by jagunlabi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 06, 2009
davidylan:

Give it up . . . you're confused. Read the above yourself . . . can you make a shred of sense of it? What is your true self in simple language?

What is all the piffle you wrote above? Mental stuff, religious ideology, awareness, drama? What is awareness? Awareness of what? The sky and my rice?

and here i was thinking it was we christians who were confused.
"sigh" I am not surprised,david.I know this is still way above your head.That is why you are still a bible-thumping christian needing and using the bible for a crotch.But you will catch on sooner or later when you are finally ready.
Peace,bro.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2009
jagunlabi:

"sigh" I am not surprised,david.I know this is still way above your head.That is why you are still a bible-thumping christian needing and using the bible for a crotch.But you will catch on sooner or later when you are finally ready.
Peace,bro.

READ YOUR OWN PIECE . . . if that piffle you typed made sense to you then i agree i'm a slowpoke. Let me repaste it for you . . .

[size=15pt]My true self is AWARENESS.And,incidentally, that is what your true self is also.But your complete identification with contents,with things of these world,mental things like religious ideologies and the dramas that surround them is making you to be unaware of who you truly are.[/size]

If anyone can make any sense of this pls help.
Awareness of WHAT? Can these confused dudes try to be any clearer? If that piece came from the bible they'd be salivating like dogs.

And oh what happened to the noise about christians "molesting" you?
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by wirinet(m): 8:32pm On Jul 06, 2009
omo sexy,

I will congratulate you on carrying out research on what people want to sell to you. Your post fill me with nostalgia because i was in your position about 25 yrs ago. Let me just intimate you on my own experience. I was called one day by our house prefect (a deeper life member) into his room and he told me that he has a message specifically for me from God, he said God wanted me to give my life to him and that i should become a "born again". Honestly i did not know the difference between a born again and a christian as i had been a christian all my life (Anglican). So i told him to give me two weeks to think about it. I then went on to research what born again was and Christianity itself. Soon i started seeing cracks in the whole story. I also i was invited to their church service the following Sunday, I called my best friend to accompany me. On getting near the church, we started hearing lots of ghoully noises, so we decided just to peep through the window to see what was going on. And what we say was quite astonishing and unforgettable, The pastor would tell the congregation to cry as the devil had caused a lot of havoc to Gods plans for humanity and every body - man, woman and child was crying full of tears and wailing, this went on for about 10mins. Later the pastor then said that Jesus had defeated the devil and so should start rejoicing and the same people that were crying a few mins back were all laughing hysterically. We were so astounded that we just stood there watching afraid to go in. Anyway we made a u turn and went back to our hostels. Right there i knew this born again nonsense was not for me.

As for hypnotism, you are correct to observe that most religions use hypnotic technics to ensure total obedience and allegiance to the priests, pastors, imams, gurus, etc, even sometimes advertising companies use it to get viewers to have compulsion to buy their products.
It is this same method that Osama uses to get people to commit suicide for his cause. ( remember the initiates undergo intensive indoctrinations months before the suicide attacks.By the time they are finished, they are programmed to carry out their duty to machine perfection.

It is the same method that will make a person feel compulsion to give 10% of his earning to one man and any other thing the man (pastor asks for), sometimes it can be his life.

It is the same compulsion also that will make a man steal 50 million naira and give it all away to his pastor, when he is in great need.

It is the same compulsion that makes people believe and ready to find logic in stupid things, like a person living in the belly of a whale for three days, stopping of the sun to allow people prosecute a war, building of a tower to reach God, and lots of other bull shites.

Thank you for educating others, maybe your post can truly save some people from the worst kind of slavery - Mental Hypnotic Slavery.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by MrCrackles(m): 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2009
Na wa oooooo! grin
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by noetic2: 8:48pm On Jul 06, 2009
wirinet:

omo sexy,

I will congratulate you on carrying out research on what people want to sell to you. Your post fill me with nostalgia because i was in your position about 25 yrs ago. Let me just intimate you on my own experience. I was called one day by our house prefect (a deeper life member) into his room and he told me that he has a message specifically for me from God, he said God wanted me to give my life to him and that i should become a "born again". Honestly i did not know the difference between a born again and a christian as i had been a christian all my life (Anglican). So i told him to give me two weeks to think about it. I then went on to research what born again was and Christianity itself. Soon i started seeing cracks in the whole story. I also i was invited to their church service the following Sunday, I called my best friend to accompany me. On getting near the church, we started hearing lots of ghoully noises, so we decided just to peep through the window to see what was going on. And what we say was quite astonishing and unforgettable, The pastor would tell the congregation to cry as the devil had caused a lot of havoc to Gods plans for humanity and every body - man, woman and child was crying full of tears and wailing, this went on for about 10mins. Later the pastor then said that Jesus had defeated the devil and so should start rejoicing and the same people that were crying a few mins back were all laughing hysterically. We were so astounded that we just stood there watching afraid to go in. Anyway we made a u turn and went back to our hostels. Right there i knew this born again nonsense was not for me.

As for hypnotism, you are correct to observe that most religions use hypnotic technics to ensure total obedience and allegiance to the priests, pastors, imams, gurus, etc, even sometimes advertising companies use it to get viewers to have compulsion to buy their products.
It is this same method that Osama uses to get people to commit suicide for his cause. ( remember the initiates undergo intensive indoctrinations months before the suicide attacks.By the time they are finished, they are programmed to carry out their duty to machine perfection.

It is the same method that will make a person feel compulsion to give 10% of his earning to one man and any other thing the man (pastor asks for), sometimes it can be his life.

It is the same compulsion also that will make a man steal 50 million naira and give it all away to his pastor, when he is in great need.

It is the same compulsion that makes people believe and ready to find logic in stupid things, like a person living in the belly of a whale for three days, stopping of the sun to allow people prosecute a war, building of a tower to reach God, and lots of other bull shites.

Thank you for educating others, maybe your post can truly save some people from the worst kind of slavery - Mental Hypnotic Slavery.

And to think that u are actually educated.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by wirinet(m): 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2009
Noetic your oneliners are becoming annoying, you contribute nothing, absolutely nothing to any discussion on nairaland save your standard responses. If you disagree with any argument or anything, highlight them and give your own responses or counter-arguments, not this is nonsense, you are uneducated, rubbish, you have not proved or said anything, etc. If you cannot proffer any point or argument then i will have to ignore your one-liners.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by agabaI23(m): 9:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
It gives some people a breathing space when they have a reason to believe that hardcore christianity(bornagainism) is not real because they cannot do what it takes to be born again. lol
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by noetic2: 9:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
wirinet:

Noetic your oneliners are becoming annoying, you contribute nothing, absolutely nothing to any discussion on nairaland save your standard responses. If you disagree with any argument or anything, highlight them and give your own responses or counter-arguments, not this is nonsense, you are uneducated, rubbish, you have not proved or said anything, etc. If you cannot proffer any point or argument then i will have to ignore your one-liners.

I believe that I highlighted the parts that seem gaby in italics.

u claimed to be a christian, now atheist, scientist, intelligent et all and u took such a decision based on an erratic and odd event. only illiterates do that. why would a bunch of christians be the basis of ur misdemeanour's act? what u lacked was simple knowledge to discern between the authencity and fakes of born again.

so when u eventually perceive the folly of other atheists including huxley, mazaje, tudor, toneyb et all, what would u do? would u quit atheism too?
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Horus(m): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
Christians pastors are now so desperate that they have to rely on the use hypnotic technics to keep theirs follower. grin
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Lennox13(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
Some people on NL religious section are too hypnotize to see the truth or any meaningful information, all they do is jump on people and try to bully them or to make them look stupid i.e
noetic2:

Whats the truth?  Another illiterate rant.

And they claim to know the bible more than anyone else, am sick and tired of such people

Forum is to get information, educate yourself and share opinion and not for people to start religious wars and put people down(bullying)

This must stop!!!!!!!  When people post information or life experiences, it's not for us to judge or to leave some ridiculous messages and think we are contributing to the post, you are only making your self look stupid,

wirinet:

i thought am the only one that noticed this guys post ( noetic2) , anywhere his post/reply is always to make people look stupid and senseless,  am glad someone pointed that out to him. I don't have any problem with anyone here, but i just think people should be more accommodating and act like adults.

If you can add to the post, no need to just drop some stupid comments. At least act mature if you are not. Thanks
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25am On Jul 07, 2009
Born Again

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." (John 3:3)

The vital doctrine of regeneration has been applicable in all ages, for man by nature is a lost sinner and must be spiritually reborn through faith in God and His promises to be saved. This truth appears in the Old Testament, for example, in David's prayer: "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me" (Psalm 51:10).

It is emphasised more clearly and explicitly in the New Testament. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour" (Titus 3:5-6). "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever" (1 Peter 1:23).

Note that this spiritual birth is produced only through the eternal Word of God. "According to his abundant mercy," the Lord "hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you" (1 Peter 1:3-4).

To be raised from spiritual death in sin to eternal life in Christ is a true miracle, as much so as the physical resurrection of Christ Himself, or even as the very creation of the world. "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ" (2 Corinthians 4:6).

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new |creation|: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17). HMM

This post answers the question of what the term born again means, instead of being brainwashed you need to get your heart ad soul washed and cleansed and those who are sincere seekers of the truth will make use of this opportunity that will determine their destiny forever.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by noetic2: 2:32am On Jul 07, 2009
Lennox13:

Some people on NL religious section are too hypnotize to see the truth or any meaningful information, all they do is jump on people and try to bully them or to make them look stupid i.e
And they claim to know the bible more than anyone else, am sick and tired of such people

whats the truth?  and where is ur meaningful information?
what EXACTLY is the relevance of ur post to the thread? Again a meaningless rant.

Forum is to get information, educate yourself and share opinion and not for people to start religious wars and put people down(bullying)

This must stop!!!!!!!  When people post information or life experiences, it's not for us to judge or to leave some ridiculous messages and think we are contributing to the post, you are only making your self look stupid,
i thought am the only one that noticed this guys post ( noetic2) , anywhere his post/reply is  always to make people look stupid and senseless,  am glad someone pointed that out to him. I don't have any problem with anyone here, but i just think people should be more accommodating and act like adults.

If you can add to the post, no need to just drop some stupid comments. At least act mature if you are not. Thanks

if thats how u feel, then good luck to u.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by dalaman: 2:52am On Jul 07, 2009
I don't think neotic has ever contributed anything meaningful to any thread yet he still goes around calling others ignorant and foolish.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by noetic2: 3:18am On Jul 07, 2009
dalaman:

I don't think neotic has ever contributed anything meaningful to any thread yet he still goes around calling others ignorant and foolish.

My defensive acts are now a crime. . . , but no one was complaining when atheists and muslims were always on the offensive making baseless and false misinformation and making others look stupid.

please enjoy this FALLACY.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by omosexy2(f): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

This post answers the question of what the term born again means, instead of being brainwashed you need to get your heart ad soul washed and cleansed and those who are sincere seekers of the truth will make use of this opportunity that will determine their destiny forever.

Thanks for the information, at least your post is meaningful unlike people that just rant and make others look stupid
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by omosexy2(f): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2009
wirinet:

omo sexy,

Thank you also for sharing your experience
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by MrCrackles(m): 9:18am On Jul 07, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

GBAM! grin
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by omosexy2(f): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2009
Lennox13:

i thought am the only one that noticed this guys post ( noetic2) , anywhere his post/reply is  always to make people look stupid and senseless,  am glad someone pointed that out to him. I don't have any problem with anyone here, but i just think people should be more accommodating and act like adults.

Well said bro
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by MrCrackles(m): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2009
Lennox13:

This must stop!!!!!!! When people post information or life experiences, it's not for us to judge or to leave some ridiculous messages and think we are contributing to the post, you are only making your self look stupid,
i thought am the only one that noticed this guys post ( noetic2) , anywhere his post/reply is always to make people look stupid and senseless, am glad someone pointed that out to him. I don't have any problem with anyone here, but i just think people should be more accommodating and act like adults.

Thank you jare!. . . . . . . They wont learn
Despite your post to highlight some of the issues on the religious section, some morons and wankers are still asking more questions!
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by omosexy2(f): 9:22am On Jul 07, 2009
wirinet:

second to that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Why We Should Not Mourn The Death Of Myles Munroe / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.