Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: (14498 Views)

How Brainwashing Works / Brainwashing Methods: How They Program Your Mind / First Fruit Offering Is Brainwashing! Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by omosexy2(f): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Thank you jare!. . . . . . . They wont learn
Despite your post to highlight some of the issues on the religious section, some morons and wankers are still asking more questions!

Bro, YOU ARE DAMN RIGHT
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by ZAINABABY: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2009
your write-up is a significative of how shallow the human brain is.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by noetic2: 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

Thank you jare!. . . . . . . They wont learn
Despite your post to highlight some of the issues on the religious section, some morons and wankers are still asking more questions!

always remember not to always display ur FOLLY on every thread. since that post was referring to noetic, the least u could have done was to ignore it.

imbecilic nincompoop.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by MrCrackles(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2009
noetic2:

always remember not to always display ur FOLLY on every thread. since that post was referring to noetic, the least u could have done was to ignore it.

imbecilic nincompoop.

You cant seem to get off my back ay? grin
If you want to start some war of words, no one does it better. . . . . . ask around!
For now, i am too busy to have your time, i swear down if you are still at it when i come back. . . . then you will need to scamper for safety!
Rararararararaa like a biatch, you brainless turd!
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by noetic2: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

You cant seem to get off my back ay? grin
If you want to start some war of words, no one does it better. . . . . . ask around!
For now, i am too busy to have your time, i swear down if you are still at it when i come back. . . . then you will need to scamper for safety!
Rararararararaa like a biatch, you brainless turd!

Abeg sharap. . . . thou ridiculous gaby.
just follow through ur words and ignore my posts or the ones that refer to me.
brainless maladroit of allah.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by horse703: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2009
david u r good very good. great response man grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2009
Gosh!

I couldn't read your whole "write up", @omo sexy, but I could pick this out:

The Build-up Process: Inducing Altered States
Now the assistant pastor begins the "build-up" process. He induces an altered state of consciousness and/or begins to generate the excitement and the expectations of the audience. Next, a group of young women in "sweet and pure" chiffon dresses might come out to sing a song. Gospel songs are great for building excitement and involvement. In the middle of the song, one of the girls might be "smitten by the spirit" and fall down or react as if possessed by the Holy Spirit. This very effectively increases the intensity in the room. At this point, hypnosis and conversion tactics are being mixed. And the result is the audience's attention span is now totally focused upon the communication while the environment becomes more exciting or tense.

Please not: portion highlighted above would never happen at a true Church service. The Spirit of God isn't some demon that seizes people and tosses them to the ground. The word of God says that everything in a Church service should be done to edify the people. It's not possible, I repeat, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE that the Holy Spirit would seize someone and begin doing acrobatic tricks with them.

If you've seen what you wrote there at a service, then you should flee from the place, if you truly want to become born again. In any case, that spirit wasn't the Holy Spirit.

I wonder why I didn't come to this thread earlier on!
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by ilosiwaju: 4:36pm On Jul 11, 2009
Xtianity itself is a brainwashing institution so why should the initiation ritual be different?
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tinsul: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2009
"a pastor said on the radio i heard, (truth doesn't depend on what the majority has to say)" here is then what your encouraged to do about it(spread christanity, become the majority SO THAT NOONE DEPENDS ON THE TRUTH! CHRISTIANITY IS SPREAD BECAUSE THEY LIKE BEING IN OVER THEIR head AND IT ANNOYS US WHILE THEY seemingly get a grasp on what THEY believe which is never intelligible. BURN HIM ON THE STAKE, hes a heratic!!! herecy, banish him to hell!

" the bible is GODS WORD, that you deny this doesn't make a difference" YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME""" so r u calling him a fool? passive aggression at its best.
"brainless maldroit of allah" your calling him a fool too!
at least follow the word of GOD if it makes a difference!!!!! but u cant!!!!
Wasn't the bible written 300 yrs after jesus and by the killers of jesus!!!!!! you have christianity because of romans and jews, not apostles. IF apostles influenced christianity at all, prove it!!!! where is the (letters) they wrote hiden in the vatican as they say, proof is actually not this. because in order for that to be considered proof, it would need to be (letters) revealed and authenticated. WHEN WILL THEY DO THAT? after the antichrist and the end of the world, why because they prayed for it
!!!!!!!
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
No one sought your permission whether you could be born into this world of sin or not.  Your parents didn't take any permission from you, did they?.  But to be born again God is taking permission from you to be born into the family of God.  You have to decide to repent from your sins and turn to Christ in faith.  Confess and forsake your sins and trust Jesus as your personal Saviour and Lord.  Then the Holy Spirit will cleanse you and wash you from your sins and impute and impart God's righteousness into you.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tinsul: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2009
"a grasp on what THEY believe which is never intelligible"
----No one took permission from you before you whether you

----impute and impart God's righteousness into you

well there you go, a perfect example of how dumb we've become thx to christianity.

I'm starting a new religion called Geezieanity.  The main purpose is to save christians from christianity.  From then on, we will develop what a relationship with God actually is and seek to become our highest realization of self.  We won't believe in Sin as our first rule.  We will choose to instead answer a question, how can we create and recieve love now?  Christianity isn't about to create that so we have taken it up upon ourselves to discover and experience the true highest love, the language of the soul.  Being in a relationship to Christ will be an important part of Geezieanity but instead of worshiping the guy, we will use him as an example of unconditional love, the highest sense of the word, love.  WE will have a relationship to Jesus just like any christian but instead wont focus on any evil works of the bible.  We will create a living testiment that can deliver us from CHristians.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:52am On Jul 14, 2009
Don't worry, your time will come after the rapture where you will have the liberty to worship the anti-christ without anyone troubling your conscience. But remember, it is your choice and your decision will determine where you will spend your eternity.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tinsul: 6:04am On Jul 14, 2009
I'm sure jesus loves your fear mongering, pressuring ppl with things GOD DIDNT EVER FREAKING TELL YOU. personally, you have been mislead. The key to understanding the truth is the answer to a simple question. who killed jesus?
the jews and romans right? then why is the main church of christianity in rome and the first tesitiment, the only 1 that was released for a long long time, all JEWIsh scripture. NOTHING JESUS SAID, nothing the apostles said, is in the bible until they released the new testiment. CAN YOU COMPREHEND that the killers of jesus created christianity? Can you comprehend that the dark ages is the reality that religious power created, the deprivation of education, the abuse of humanity, the inquisition. AND ALSO where is proof that the new testiment is exactly what the apostles wrote? I suppose one with intelligence could expect that a church so corrupt and evil, would doctor the letters to fit with their new world paradigm. YOU ARE A SERIOUSLY FOOLED PERSON IF YOU BELIEVE YOU SHOULD PRAY FOR THE END OF THE WORLD> god have mercy on your soul for believing the most idiotic book written in his name.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:42am On Jul 14, 2009
Your case is like a passenger in a flight that is in danger of being flown into ditch by a group of terrorists.  The air hostess reminds you to put your parachute on but you start to argue why you should put it on and why they are brainwashing you, others agree with the intellectual reasons why they should put it on but refuse to put it on.  It is only a few that took this advise seriously and put on the parachute even though they have their own unanswered questions.  By the time the plane took a dive the passengers panicked and started jumping out of the plane, others remained in the plane but the wise who had put on the parachute coasted to safety while the foolish who refuse to put it on perished.

You may want answers to your questions but it is wise to put on Christ first as you would put on a parachute and when you are saved (born again) you can then ask your questions after.  Put your argument aside and with your conscience answer these questions to see where you stand when you face the judgment throne after death.

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I ever used God's name in vain?   ____YES  ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I murdered (God considers hatred, abortion and euthanasia as murder)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)?  ____YES  ___NO 
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)?  ____YES  ___NO 

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death."  Rom.3:23

We are all guilty of breaking the Commandments.  Listen to the voice of your conscience, and let it remind you of some of the sins of the past.  We are not perfect as we are commanded to be (Matthew 5:48), neither is our heart pure.  On Judgment Day our transgressions will be the evidence of our shame.  Think of it: God has seen every sin we have ever committed. We share our thought-life with Him.

We are guilty of violating His Law a multitude of times, yet if we repent, God can forgive us because Jesus stepped into the courtroom 2,000 years ago and paid the fine for us.

His death on the cross satisfied the Law we so blatantly transgressed, and at the same time demonstrated how much God loves us[i]—"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."[/i] His shed blood on the cross can make you clean in the sight of a holy God, as though you have never sinned.

God doesn't want you to go to Hell.  Please, forget your arguments, repent and put your trust in Jesus and be saved from God's wrath.  Make Psalm 51 your prayer, then read your Bible daily and always obey what you read; God will never let you down.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2009
OLAADEGBU:

Have I always loved God my Creator with all my heart, mind, soul and strength? ____YES ___NO
Have I made a god in my own image? a god to suit myself? ____YES ___NO
Have I ever used God's name in vain? ____YES ___NO
Have I kept the Sabbath holy? ____YES ___NO
Have I always honoured my parents implicitly? ____YES ___NO
Have I murdered (God considers hatred, abortion and euthanasia as murder)? ____YES ___NO
Have I committed adultery (including premarital sex and lust)? ____YES ___NO
Have I stolen (the value is irrelevant)? ____YES ___NO
Have I lied (including fibs and these questions)? ____YES ___NO
Have I coveted (been greedy or materialistic)? ____YES ___NO

If you have even broken one Law, then you have sinned against God and therefore will "surely die," for the "wages of sin is death." Rom.3:23

Apart from the fat that some of your comments on the meaning of the commandments bracketed above are faulty here is what the bible as to say about the laws of which the ten commandments are a part of.

Romans 10:4:
4 For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Galatians 5:4:
4 For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 7:12:

12 “Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2009
Jagoon:

Apart from the fat that some of your comments on the meaning of the commandments bracketed above are faulty here is what the bible as to say about the laws of which the ten commandments are a part of.

Romans 10:4:
4 For Christ has already accomplished the purpose for which the law was given. As a result, all who believe in him are made right with God.

Galatians 5:4:
4 For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God’s grace.

Matthew 7:12:

12 “Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

In Christ we are sheltered under the umbrella of grace from the rain of the wrath of the Law.  Paul is not saying that the Law has been done away with.  Jesus Himself said that He had not come to do away with the Law.  Christians establish the Law in Christ (Rom.3:31).  We corroborate it.  It still remains as the standard of God's righteousness and it will be the means by which He will judge the world.

The Late Dr. John MacArthur put it precisely when he said, "God's grace cannot be faithfully preached to unbelievers until His Law is preached and man's corrupt nature is exposed.  It is impossible for a person to fully realise his need for God's grace until he sees how terribly he has failed the standards of God's Law.  It is impossible for him to realise his need for mercy until he realises the magnitude of his guilt."  He said again that "The Law's part in transformation is to make a person aware of his sin and of his need for divine forgiveness and redemption and to set the standard of acceptable morality."  He went on to say "Grace means nothing to a person who does not know he is sinful and that such sinfulness means he is separated from God and damned.  It is therefore pointless to preach grace until the impossible demands of the Law and the reality of guilt before God are preached."
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2009
@OLAADEGBU
You have a point in you above submission sir but the problem is that certain aspects of the law(case of picking and choosing) is over emphasized today in christianity were as christianity is more about the spirit of the law rather than the leeters of it.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2009
Paul answers this question when he asks: "What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law but under grace? God forbid.  Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?"

Millions today especially "pentecostals" have not learned these simple facts, that you cannot be a servant of sin and Satan and at the same time a servant of righteousness and Christ, they are mutually exclusive. (John 8:34; 1John 3:cool.  If one commits sin he is not a Christian but a servant of sin and Satan.  Satan is the master of sinners not Christ.  Sin is the service of Satan while righteousness is the service of God.

If we claim to be under grace our righteousness must exceed that of those of the Pharisees.  1 Timothy 1:8-10 classifies about 15 purposes of the law.

In the words of Thomas Jefferson who said:

"The precepts of philosophy, and of the Hebrew code, laid hold of actions only. [Jesus] pushed His scrutinies into the heart of man, erected His tribunal in the region of his thoughts, and purified the waters at the fountain head."
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tinsul: 1:37am On Jul 15, 2009
"Your case is like a passenger in a flight that is in danger of being flown into ditch by a group of terrorists"

I have taken logic class, and this isn't logical. TRYING TO USE AN EXTREME Example doesn't suffice as logical in argumentation. IF ANY OF YOU HAD A POSITION THAT WAS FIRMLY SOLIDIFIED ON ROCK, it would stand up to the storm, ALL YOU PPL CANT even rebut my statements because they prove your just as shallow as the sand you built them on. OWND!!
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by tinsul: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2009
many ppl suspect the anti christ will be the pope. doesnt that slightly reveal that your religion is inherently evil? the killers of christ created your bible, your vatican, your main religion.  So there you go, turning to the pages for answers, have you a mind of your own, one that understands THE SOUL CREATES FROM THE NOW MOMENT, As your relationship with jESUS IS, NOW NOW NOW.!!!  The unintelligible bible has one purpose, POWER TO KINGS, that were going to use the harsh words in it to condemn ppl to die on the stake.  THE BIBLE and saints believed in slavery.  SOME saint even let flees bite him all day.  what a great guy!!  St francis the only useful saint was just about assassinated by the higher up church figures.  WHen you going to realize that YOUR FOLLOWING THE ANTI CHRIST IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE RELIGION>  JESUS iS only a soul and to understand jesus, live with jesus now.  ALL your thoughtful bible based beliefs actually don't serve anything but anti-christ retoric.  BECAUSe jesus creates from the now moment.!!! not a book 2000 yrs old and written by the killers of jesus.  IF you have proof that the apostles created your christianity, show some documentation and real evidence with carbon dating.  WHY THEY HIDING YOUR PROOF UNDER THE VATICAN cause the bible is full of lies and deceit.  ITS A DEAD BOOK, live in the now with christ and create your own living testament.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 15, 2009
@tinsul
whilst i agree with you that the bible might have been corrupted it still has a lot of truths in it.You should not throw away the bible with the bath water.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by elion: 8:49am On Jul 15, 2009
nevertheless the foundation of god standeth sure, having this seal, the lord knowth them that are his and let everyone that nameth the name of christ depart from iniquity.it doesnt matter what ur opinion is, except a man be born again,he cannot see the kingdm of god.
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by kaina1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2009
RELIGION;THE OPIATE OF THE PEOPLE

", The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion. Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering.
Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions.
It is the opium of the people.
The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo."

-  Karl Max
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by ladygaga(f): 11:52am On Jul 16, 2009
i think everybody has different opinion about different things,
being born again living our life according to what God want of us which is wriiten in the holy books i.e bible or quran or what have you, it is supposed to be a personal relationship wit God, however there r basic things one must abide wit e.g 10 commandments in the bible,
so u ppl should leave omosexy alone,
not all pastors are real,and also not everbdi that claims to b a born again is,
as 4me i go to church regularly and i dont care if the pastor is real or fake,,,,,I DONT WORSHIP MY PASTOR I SERVE GOD, SO EVERYBODY HAS A RIGHT TO HIS/HER OPINION ABOUT THINGS,
Re: Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read: by grace5: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2009
the end of the world does not matter ,is but when you leave this world if your spirit is nor reborn you go with darkness ,hell
please give your live to JESUS now his BLOOD we make you clean.GOD LOVES you eternity awaits you.
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. / Why We Should Not Mourn The Death Of Myles Munroe / “I Am Gay. And God Loves Me.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.