Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . (10665 Views)

I’m In Trouble: Am Married But I Promised To Impregnate Another Man’s Wife / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / 10 Shameful Things Guys Do When They Mistakenly Impregnate Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by divalishis: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
I have this friend. She's hardworking, decent and down to earth. She had an operation to remove a benign growth from her womb shortly before her wedding. This growth was causing serious pains for her, thus, it had to be removed.
Before the wedding, she never hid her health issues from her husband and he didn't seem bothered with the fact that she was having an invasive surgery that involved her reproductive system. In fact, she always used to praise him that he stood by her when he could have walked away. BTW this growth was no fault of hers. She never went through indiscriminate abortions, neither was she the type to hop from one bed to another.

A few months after the wedding, she is yet to get pregnant. Her husband is angry and irritated with her and has threatened to impregnate another girl if she doesn't get a solution to her problem. He claims their childlessness is due to the operation she had. (Her gynaecologist has checked her postOP, he says she's OK).

Also, it seems she has a short cycle and can only get pregnant at the end of her monthly flow. Her husband loathes blood with a passion and doesn't even want a menstruating woman standing near him, talk less of them having intimacy
Please NLs, what do you advise??
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by 190smh: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2011
[size=18pt]GEN GEN!! embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by webcam(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2011
the hubby is next to goat, advice your friend to take it easy with him since my own god no dey sleep am sure her own god too no dey sleep he will pay attention to her memo on his table
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by claremont(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2011
She and the husband should go and see another doctor for fertility testing, they will then know who is really fertile or not.
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Eiregirl(f): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2011
Funny how some men are quick to blame the woman for lack of pregnancy angry
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by divalishis: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2011
@190smh
What does that mean?
@webcam
thanx for the advise, we have been praying along with her.
@Claremont
I told her to do that when the issue cropped up. I hope she takes the advise. . . .
@Eiregirl
na so we see am. . . .
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by LesbianBoy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
Eiregirl:

Eiregirl, bro who are we soppose to blame if nut wemen
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Eiregirl(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
I hope that everything works out for her. I don't understand men like that!!!! Did he marry her because he thought she was a baby making machine or because he loved her & wanted to spend the rest of his life with her?  
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Eiregirl(f): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ lesbianboy: How is the man so sure that he is not the infertile one?
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Mynd44: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
Nice script but too commoon
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by divalishis: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2011
mynd-44
not a script, true story! A case of art becoming reality. Its much worse, but I just wrote the koko aka crux of the matter. . . .
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by chibaby5(f): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
I dint read da Article but da topic title! shocked

U go fear threat lol grin
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Mynd44: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2011
divalishis:

mynd-44
not a script, true story! A case of art becoming reality. Its much worse, but I just wrote the koko aka crux of the matter. . . .

How can the man be complaining after just MONTHS?
Nollywood story jorh
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by divalishis: 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2011
Yes, u heard me. . .MONTHS. . . .Not even up to 8 months. Why is it sooo hard for u to believe? Why should I get on here and use my internet time to spout lies? If I wanted to lie, best believe I know how to write a sensational story and get some attention. Not a boring story as this which has even been over flogged in the movie world. Its just that my friend is in pains and I need helpful advice(s). Ciao!!
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Russialane(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
that word lipsrsealed called love is truly BLIND
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Iranoladun(f): 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2011
@poster
Your friend is in a love-less marriage. Husband is a weakling who marry her only as a baby-making machine & probably as a cook not a wife or a patner.

If her husband is threathening to get a concubine few months into the marriage then she's got bigger issues to contend with.

Oju ti o ba ni kale ki ti aaro se ipin. The marriage has no solid foundation and this may be a wake-up call for her to consider if she still wanna stick to this guy who is already planning to practice for better for stay for worse vamoose!

She should however persuade him to go for a comprehensive fertility test to be sure all is well from his end as well. In the interim, let her see a gyn and play the waiting game to see whether shallow hubby will carry out is threat
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by kurus: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2011
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
lesbianboy = mr cork
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2011
as many have pointed out: this lady should seriously look at what this man is saying and understand that he has absolutely no care for her. This lady is irrelevant, only there for a purpose and "producing a child" is all that matters!

even if she has a child, she will still have a concubine if she doesnt have a BOY (while we all know that MALE are responsible for that).
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by PHILEOLOVE(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2011
I will advise them to see their Pastor or counsellor or a matured gyna. The ops is not a big deal, God is the one that gives children,it also means the man is not matured enough to be her husband.I waited 4 years before the kids that coming,so whats the big deal.
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by amblors(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2011
hmm! men sha.
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
PHILEOLOVE:

I will advise them to see their Pastor or counsellor or a matured gyna. The ops is not a big deal, God is the one that gives children,it also means the man is not matured enough to be her husband.I waited 4 years before the kids that coming,so whats the big deal.

sadly many dont give a shiit about the bible when its for their selfish ambitions. this man forgot about anything biblical, and is on a mission to get a child ONE WAY OR THE OTHER!
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by HISchild: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2011
both should pray and leave it to GOD, "nothing is impossible with GOD"

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7

adultery should never, never be an option, looking at another woman, not to mention going further than that.

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.” - Hebrews 13:4

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." - Matthew 5:28
---------

"Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD." - Proverbs 18:22
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by noholdsbarred(m): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2011
It's not 'her' problem, but 'their' problem. It's sad that he sees it that way. He ought to love her the more and give her his full support. I can't really blame him though because I've never been faced with such a situation.
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by whobemumu(m): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2011
this story is full of lies

1 nobody can get pregnant at  the end of their menses ,  there simply is no egg

2 when u have fibroid surgery they should advice u to wait at least a year to get pregnant  cos the womb can rupture if put under strain too early

3 it just smells fishy and nollywoody

4  which one concern u if her husband wan give person belle

5 i just had to put number 5 .

LIARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by donem: 6:03am On Sep 09, 2011
Eiregirl:

funny indeed to some extent.
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by whobemumu(m): 6:10am On Sep 09, 2011
^^^^^^^them don tell u say na lie u still de post ?

na wa oh , no wonder them say jamb is getting harder
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by leoanrd200: 6:29am On Sep 09, 2011
The Guy should just be patience. He should Trust GOD.
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by ice234: 6:42am On Sep 09, 2011
You also do back na
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by chiozor: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2011
not supporting the husband because it is early, but what is the essence of marriage of not for child! and to think some women here saying of baby making machine and partner bla bla bla, marriage is not about partnership otherwise both could be partners without marriage but about procreation-offspring!
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by lashontae(f): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2011
@whobemumu
Whoever said a woman with a short menstrual cycle doesn't have an egg at the end of her monthly flow?? Please do your research (thats why you have access to the internet) tongue tongue.

Its a confirmed medical fact. Google is at your fingertips, baby. USE IT!!!
Re: Her Hubby Threatened To Impregnate Another Woman. . . . by iykak47: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2011
@ chiozor, i owe you one bottleS. pls them, even though i dont support the husband

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Definition Of A Caring Guy To A Nigerian Gal Is Mugu. Lol / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / I Need A Lady To Please Answer This Mystery About Their Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.