Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her (2239 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / When A Woman Wants You To Approach Her, She Will Start Doing The Following / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Newsprex(m): 5:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
I need a girlfriend badly. I'm always afraid to approach any girl that comes my way. I can't even look at a girl eyes twice. Am 19 years old and I'm in 200 level in the University of Ibadan...

Please, don't tell me I need to read first. I said, I need a girlfriend badly and am desperate about it. Whenever, I try to approach a girl, I will lose all my straight to the extent of fainting and sometimes, I will squeeze my face as if am angry but whereas, am afraid.

I need help ooooo...
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by MrSensor(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
I will help you find one here.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by countryfive: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2018
what u need now is to face your studies
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by ERORR404(m): 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:
I need a girlfriend badly. I'm always afraid to approach any girl that comes my way. I can't even look at a girl eyes twice. Am 19 years old and I'm in 200 level in the University of Ibadan...

Please, don't tell me I need to read first. I said, I need a girlfriend badly and am desperate about it. Whenever, I try to approach a girl, I will lose all my straight to the extent of fainting and sometimes, I will squeeze my face as if am angry but whereas, am afraid.
G

I need help ooooo...

Be like Nike and JUST DO IT
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by mrtomola(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
There is time for everything. Not being able to approach a girl at your age isn't a big deal tho. I am pretty sure by the time you are 20 and above, you're going to wear a garment of courage to face girls. By then you would be Bhad, Bhader, Bhaddest grin. Play Player Playest grin

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by kmaxx(m): 5:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
May the gods hacken to thy cry...

Afraid! Girls are not masqurade jare!
Shy/naive, accepted... But ehmm na u still get the job to woo her nii ooh.
Work on yourself buddy.

At 19, and in 200L, being desperate for a GF shouldn't be your utmost priority na... Concentrate on topping ur class and see them d girls flocking around u. Na u go dey beg sef say u don get GF already.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
I want to know the reason why you need a girlfriend badly before I can help you out.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Ardebaryor(m): 5:41pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by kmaxx(m): 5:42pm On Apr 27, 2018
celestialdamsel:
I want to know the reason why you need a girlfriend badly before I can help you out.

Lolz. Help me ask am ooh.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Newsprex(m): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
celestialdamsel:

I can chat sexily with you online but can't meet a girl physically. That's bad. I just wanna use it to boost myself, in case I'm ready to marry.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I can chat sexily with you online but can't meet a girl physically. That's bad. I just wanna use it to boost myself, in case I'm ready to marry.
If that is the reason, you need to work on yourself. If I may ask, why are you afraid when you aproach girls? Probably because you think you ain't good enough. Just work on your confidence and you good to go.***if you can chat well with ladies online and you can't in real life, then it's possible you have inferiority complex.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2018
Lol don't u have female friends? Ask any of dem out na. After all its much easier asking out d girl u familiar with than with a total stranger.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
countryfive:
what u need now is to face your studies
wetin b una prob self. Didn't he just say u shldnt tell him dat? Like pesin no fit make good grades and get babe
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Newsprex(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol don't u have female friends? Ask any of dem out na. After all its much easier asking out d girl u familiar with than with a total stranger.

I don't have a sister or any female friend. I don't know about the way lady lives.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Newsprex(m): 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I don't have a sister or any female friend. I don't know about the way lady lives.
na waoh.. So u don't even have a female friend in ur class or ur hostel lodge?shocked. Ok to make things simplier... Start making friends with the opposite sex. First make friends with them and when they feel at home with u, moving on to the next level with them wont be an uphill task for u.

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by BiafranBushBoy: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
I just need money badly...

Can someone help?
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Newsprex(m): 6:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh.. So u don't even have a female friend in ur class or ur hostel lodge?shocked. Ok to make things simplier... Start making friends with the opposite sex. First make friends with them and when they feel at home with u, moving on to the next level with them wont be an uphill task for u.

I managed to make friend with one girl but I almost died when I decided to ask her out. I can't just do it ....
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I managed to make friend with one girl but I almost died when I decided to ask her out. I can't just do it ....
no rush things. U let her get used to u and u get used to her. Wen dat familiarity don dey e no go hard u to tell her how u feel.trust me.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by izaray(f): 7:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:
no rush things. U let her get used to u and u get used to her. Wen dat familiarity don dey e no go hard u to tell her how u feel.trust me.
Baddo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by iLegendd(m): 9:14pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I need help ooooo...

Calm down. Help is here, but it's not cheap. @bold: hilarious. Click the link below and it will lead you to a page. That is where your final solution is.

As I earlier said, it's not cheap. A wise man once said, "If you want to hide knowledge from a black man, put it in a book because he'll be too lazy to buy it let alone read it."

Click that link and grab a copy. You'll smile at the end. Bye.

http://www.wetclef.com/topic467.html

Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by flokii: 9:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Your own case is not ordinary..

As UI big reach, you no see woman catch? Go for deliverance.

Glorified sec. school (private uni) pupils sef get mind pass you.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 27, 2018
izaray:
Baddo shocked shocked
jus givin im advice grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
I have being trying very hard to hook up with Lalas247 ever since she mentioned that thing about cow and a girl being reversed to no avail.

I'm have put up 10 000 naira reward for whoever can provide information that will lead me to a place where I can acquire her phone number.

I also have a 5 000 naira reward for whoever can provide me with her verifiable likes and dislikes.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by adegeye38(m): 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I need help ooooo...

at your age wizkid don blow, korede bello don blow, lil kesh don blow, reekado banks don blow, iheanacho don blow, and you are here talking abt having a girlfriend, instead of thinking on legal ways you can be successful in life and pursuing your skill and creativity, by that age i started my transportation company and was already involved in entertainment, seek succes first and rest (girlfriend, girl friends, friends, even more dan u need will be added).
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2018
lefulefu:

jus givin im advice grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by melody91: 9:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I need help ooooo...

next time u see any babe u like, take a deep breathe and walk straight to her then try and get your mouth close to her ear and say ...."baby Jeka ma do ara wa"
note: be loud as much as possible.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by oyetpel(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2018
Stop troubling your mind.

You will get one when you least expect it.

Keep working on yourself, don't let your desperation let you fall into a girl that will be demanding money from you.
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by ebig21(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2018

I need help ooooo...

[/quote]

you really need your book now, I loose all my bending no be only straight
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by MistadeRegal(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
Newsprex:

I need help ooooo...

Just 19?
Face your studies and complete your build.
Women should not be your life priority by now?

angry
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by HonAdeli(m): 11:56pm On Apr 27, 2018
melody91:
next time u see any babe u like, take a deep breathe and walk straight to her then try and get your mouth close to her ear and say ...."baby Jeka ma do ara wa"
note: be loud as much as possible.

Rotfl baba you don mental oloun..person dey ask for advice you dey push am Go fire
Re: Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her by wiseone10: 11:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
You need a girlfriend abi konji is worrying you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons For You To Be A Model And Earn Big / Pretty lady quit her job to pursue her dream of being a full time slut (Photos) / Woman Files For Divorce Because Her Husband Is Too Kind- Vanguard News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.