Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,248 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? (1487 Views)

Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her / Pls Help I Have A Crush On A Girl But I Dont Know How To Approach Her / Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by helinues: 8:54am On Sep 17, 2016
No doubt about this, I think I am Gynophobia. Having had sweet past relationship, starting new one has been a bigger challenge for me. There is this lady I have been eyeing for almost a month now. Initially, the first day i saw her, I wasn't really paying much attention, I only saw her as one of those girls, but as times goes on, I started having feelings for her.
Here is the problem, firstly, I am a foreigner and she is a citizen. My Nigerians guys have low reputation due to our non challant attitude. Though Nigerians are not that much in my area . The second problem is I used to buy something around her work shop, if I should approach her and she turned me down, that won't motivate me to be going to the area again and what i normally buy there is something I can't get around.
So I am thinking of approaching a guy around her work place.

So I want to ask, should ask the guy more about the lady and also asked him to collect her number for me or I should just take a bull by the horn?

Seriously, i had a sleepless night about this girl yesternight
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by ladyF(f): 8:55am On Sep 17, 2016
No vex o, but can I ask for your age Sir? grin
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by helinues: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
grin

Jumpology.. you are here again grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by ladyF(f): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2016
helinues:

Jumpology.. you are here again grin grin grin grin
lol ayam everywhere.
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by helinues: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

Why asking for my age? You want to marry me?
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by abebio: 9:01am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:
Gynophobia is the fear or hatred (or both) of women. Usually men suffer from this phobia, which is also known by names like Gynephobia or Feminophobia. Such individuals fear women or having a sexual intercourse with them. understand his situation.
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by osesology(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by ladyF(f): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2016
abebio:

Gynophobia is the fear or hatred (or both) of women. Usually men suffer from this phobia, which is also known by names like Gynephobia or Feminophobia. Such individuals fear women or having a sexual intercourse with them. understand his situation.
But he had a "sweet" past relationship. grin

3 Likes

Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016
If she has big breast and yarnsh.... Then send me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by ladyF(f): 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016
helinues:

Why asking for my age? You want to marry me?

lol oya na... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by EmperorLee(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
If she has big breast and yarnsh.... Then send me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by iykekelvins(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Send someone and loose her to him. Girls love confident guys, put your fear aside and go for her..

Been there, done that.

Ala m..

1 Like

Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by Ernest50(m): 9:08am On Sep 17, 2016
My dear, hw old are you?
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by helinues: 9:11am On Sep 17, 2016
Ernest50:
My dear, hw old are you?

Mogbe modaran.. Wetin una wan do with my age.. Okay i am 50 years..
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by helinues: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

lol oya na... kiss kiss kiss

Na all in the name of change make us enter one chance with Buhari..

I no fit take the risk again....... grin grin grin
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by Calismart(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Be a man.
Go yourself
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by RuggedArab: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

LadyF, I need some info about skrill. Can I send and receive money in Nigeria from Skrill?
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by ladyF(f): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2016
RuggedArab:

LadyF, I need some info about skrill. Can I send and receive money in Nigeria from Skrill?
Yes you can. Higher rates than all dem Money Gram and co. Feel free to message me if you need additional info. grin
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by abebio: 10:43am On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

But he had a "sweet" past relationship. grin

grin i am beginning to wonder

1 Like

Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by sEGXY2(m): 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Where are you from? Kenya?
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by helinues: 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
sEGXY2:
Where are you from? Kenya?

Utopia
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by RuggedArab: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

Yes you can. Higher rates than all dem Money Gram and co. Feel free to message me if you need additional info. grin

How do I message you now; your whatsapp?

Can I receive money from US and Canada?
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Fear of rejection angry
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by APCsupporter: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op use any girl around or a female Nlander to practice. I used my house girl to practice before approaching girls back then when i was in secondary school.

Use LadyF
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by ladyF(f): 9:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
APCsupporter:
Op use any girl around or a female Nlander to practice. I used my house girl to practice before approaching girls back then when i was in secondary school.

Use LadyF
lol the OP's case is not that serious....

1 Like

Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by APCsupporter: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
ladyF:

lol the OP's case is not that serious....
If it wasnt that serious he wouldnt have created the topic in the first place
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Baba go by yourself jooor sending someone will just give her reasons not to say 'YES'

And if she says NO........dude Life goes on continue going there and be more confident just act like she don't exist

#Deuces
Re: Should I Approach Her Myself Or I Should Send Someone? by raziboi(m): 10:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
helinues:
No doubt about this, I think I am Gynophobia. Having had sweet past relationship, starting new one has been a bigger challenge for me. There is this lady I have been eyeing for almost a month now. Initially, the first day i saw her, I wasn't really paying much attention, I only saw her as one of those girls, but as times goes on, I started having feelings for her.
Here is the problem, firstly, I am a foreigner and she is a citizen. My Nigerians guys have low reputation due to our non challant attitude. Though Nigerians are not that much in my area . The second problem is I used to buy something around her work shop, if I should approach her and she turned me down, that won't motivate me to be going to the area again and what i normally buy there is something I can't get around.
So I am thinking of approaching a guy around her work place.

So I want to ask, should ask the guy more about the lady and also asked him to collect her number for me or I should just take a bull by the horn?

Seriously, i had a sleepless night about this girl yesternight

Bro go nd meet her your self!

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriends Association Of Nigeria (BAN); Notice!notice!!notice!! / Why Do All Men Cheat / Trains That Pass Through The Weirdest Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.