Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Information About Sweden Visa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information About Sweden Visa (103359 Views)

Enquiries About Sweden Visa / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally / Who Knows About Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2010
Nothing yet oh but then it's still early, let's wait for at least 2 months! Goodluck man
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2010
Pls my people, help me and thank God for me oh, i just got my notification of decison now(just saw it) and i have been granted Visa.Today is exactly, 4 weeks i went for my interview.I wasn't really keen about this whole thing cos i wanted to expand my biz here but joy has taken the better of me now. I have almost about 2 months to plan and moreso, i got a notification of accommodation last week friday. This God na,
Justwise, ladi1000, deoye, ifycolar, thanx a lot, u guys were very helpful.May God grant all ur heart desires.

Find below the mail they sent to me, ofcourse i will not put their email addresses lol

Sir,
This is to inform you that your application has been granted.
You are welcome for issue any working day Monday till Thursday between 9:00 and 10:00am

Regards,

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by sager(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2010
You see what i tod you.Im really happy for you.Congratulations.For how many weekds do you leave the money in your account.Thank god for you o.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by sager(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2010
For how many weeks do you leave the money in your account before withdrawal.Thank God for you o.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by lad1000: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
That's how God does his wonders.For how many weeks do you leave the money in your account after submitting your application.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by lad1000: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2010
Thank God we are having successes on this thread.@Iyked,hw many weeks do you leave the required money in your account after submitting your application.I will like to hear from you soonest.Thanks.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by lad1000: 11:13am On Jun 26, 2010
Still awaiting a reply.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2010
IykeD:

Pls my people, help me and thank God for me oh, i just got my notification of decison now(just saw it) and i have been granted Visa.Today is exactly, 4 weeks i went for my interview.I wasn't really keen about this whole thing cos i wanted to expand my biz here but joy has taken the better of me now. I have almost about 2 months to plan and moreso, i got a notification of accommodation last week friday. This God na,
Justwise, ladi1000, deoye, ifycolar, thanx a lot, u guys were very helpful.May God grant all your heart desires.

Find below the mail they sent to me, ofcourse i will not put their email addresses lol

Sir,
This is to inform you that your application has been granted.
You are welcome for issue any working day Monday till Thursday between 9:00 and 10:00am

Regards,

Wow!! In just one month? This is more than a good news. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. I'm also waiting for mine. Wow, I cant wait to get my notification too.

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2010
Sorry my people for the late response. I left the Money in the account(as u don't know the time the verification will be made) but really i heard "reliably" that 1-2 weeks should be alright . I went for my application/interview on the 26th of may and my notification came out on the 24th of June, that is just about 4 weeks. It's really a miracle cos all the guys i saw there on the day of my Interview say they haven't got/received any notification from them yet. God works in miraculous ways cos i really needed to know my fate in time so that i can settle so many things if going or continue with other things if not . I wish you all the best of luck and i will always be here to rejoice with you all cos i know God will do it pretty soon.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 11:56am On Jun 30, 2010
@lykeD, whats the latest? Have you gone for the visa? Pls lets know the update. Thanks.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2010
I have not gone oh my broda, i have been a bit busy.I just acknowledged their mail(don't know if it was the right thing to do though haha). I am looking at going next week or the upper one. How about urs, anything yet? Cheers
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by keloserial: 12:20am On Jul 12, 2010
Hello Guyz, i just joined the forum, has any body got any info from sweden embassy?i sent a mail to migration board two wks ago and i was told that my application is currently being process and was given a reference no.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2010
IYKE congrats bru, na which school and when do you want to move. Guy we need to rub mind o. Na only Guys wey apply for america get their results in 2-4weeks confirmed. This ur own na miracle, omo ja wa si na, no dull my nigerian brodas. You need to give me some info on the "akate". When ur school dey resume, i never hear anything from embassy o, na ref number dem give me to track my application.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 8:43pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Keloserial, what is their email address? I did not see any email address when I checked their website. I only saw their phone number. They said they are not replying emails for now.

@Ashiri, how did you get your reference number? Please reply me. I need to get mine too.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2010
@Ashiri, thanks man. The thing surprise me too oh i no go lie cos it just just 4 weeks, it sure is a very big miracle cos i have not heard of any oda person that has had his/her application granted so far. I will going to abj this week for the stuff. U said we have to rub minds lol ok send me a mail at iykech2002(AT)yahoo.com Cheers bro!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by keloserial: 7:41am On Jul 13, 2010
@deoye125 check www.migrationsvertet.se clik on english,then contact,you will see 2 option there,one is for pple that ve civic registration number and the 2nd one is general inquiry,since we dont ve the civic no now,u 'll send ur message via genera inquiry,try to include your ref.number on ur appointment print out, date of birth and any useful details that can make them locate ur file easily.They will reply u in 3days time and give u case number which u cal also use to track the status of ur application on www.migrationsverket.se/status,if any decision has been made on ur application since last 14days u will see it there.hop the info will assist.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 8:03am On Jul 13, 2010
@keloserial, thanks. I'd do just that. What about calling them? Mine is 6 weeks plus and no news yet. I'm getting worried. I'm thinking of waiting for 2 more weeks before I start contacting them. I believe I'd get a notification before 8 weeks.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by keloserial: 9:24am On Jul 13, 2010
@deoye125 ,dont bother them too much,i submited my application on may 24th,the message they sent to me was that they ar gona treat each application according to the date submited and that they knew when my schl will resume. so my broda just be patient so that they wil not start suspecting may be u ve skeleton in ur cupboard,wat wil be go everly be!!!! since u ve done ur own part. once u get the case number just be using it to check ur status.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2010
@Iyke. I don add you to my messenger. I will still do you a mail on yahoo.

@Kele. your question has been dully answered, very informative and straight forward process.

@Everybody. Sweden visa be like say he pass UK visa o, My vexation na our guys wey don apply b4 now, get refused without bringing full details of refusal here for everyone to see and learn. Some go come here with half baked info,either they don add to it or they don subtract from it, this can be misleading to future applicants. Some nairalanders can lie, they go they form and paint wrong picture of things. you have ever been refused, scan and edit your personal infor and paste refusal letter for all to read and interprete and debate upon
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2010
@Ashiri_IQ, Thanks. I've heard you. Did you mail them to request for your case number or did they send it without your request?
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2010
I asked for the status of my application without any prior knowledge of ref number, that is i didnt know they have ref number to track application online. Now that u have that priviledged info. mail them asking for the status of ur application and still go ahead to ask for a ref number to be able to track online. Quote your full name, they will respond in 3 days
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by zero1: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2010
please i just received a letter of notification from studera yesterday and i dont know if it's o.k to Swedish embassy now?

1 Like

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 15, 2010
Why are you wasting time na bros, you are supposed to be sending this mail to nairaland right from Abuja the seconds you got your notification. Most courses start in sept. thats like 2 months. It is not late to apply because your letter carries a date, they are aware of studera selection mode, some will be given AA. automatic admission, others are placed on waiting list. You havent read IYKE's post, the guy who got his visa in 4 weeks. You berra hit the next flight to T.Y Danjuma, Asokoro District Abuja, they are waiting for you. Pay at intercontinental bank, i paid mine at Idejo street V/I, the inter bank immediately you enter idejo street. be fast and dont be late, make duplicate copies of all ur docs including ur bank statement.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
Ashiri_IQ:

I asked for the status of my application without any prior knowledge of ref number, that is i didnt know they have ref number to track application online. Now that u have that priviledged info. mail them asking for the status of your application and still go ahead to ask for a ref number to be able to track online. Quote your full name, they will respond in 3 days

They just replied me with my case number. They said no decision has been made on my application yet. Lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. God go do am.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
Further Situation Report! I went to Abj yesterday morning for my Permit. I got to their office at about 9:45am and submitted my letter and I was directed inside to the Visa section. The ladies collected it, cross-checked from their migration board database if actually I had been given notification (it looked as if they were shocked that I had been granted more than 3 weeks now, with the look on their face). Upon verification, they asked me to come back by 3 pm. Alas! I hit town to chill with a friend at nearby statehouse. At 2:45pm, I took a cab to the embassy and was ushered inside immediately; the pretty lady seemed to be in a very good mood. She held my passport, asked for my identification, checked it and looked at my PP. She started asking me some friendly questions like when are you traveling, when is ur skool resuming, are you going to miss Naija, what will u miss the most etc. She handed over my PP and identity and my Resident Permit Sticker (1yr) solidly gummed to my PP. So that's it, I finally went for it and I am back.
Any good news people? Cheers and hoping to congratulate y’all soon. Best of luck guys!

4 Likes

Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 16, 2010
IYKE i tap into your anointing. It was great chatting with you last nite, we actually touched on a lot surrounding issues on visa application. Start scouting for cheap ticket but please with airline with a decent journey management programme and safety. Wish you best of luck in your journey to Sweden, you have crossed the hurdle, a lot of us are still trying to cross, keep us all in your prayers, no matter how little, remember the more the merrier
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2010
Status of the application
with case number *******

A decision has been made.

For more information, please contact the embassy or consulate that you stated in your application.

If you have submitted your application in Sweden, please contact one of the Migration Board's permit units.

Na wetin i see today be this o. Make una begin to dey pray for me o.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2010
Exactly six weeks 2 days. Guys what do you think with that notification. They never send me any e-mail. Am suspecting that once you are granted a visa, they will send you an e-mail like the one they send IYKE, though i stand to be corrected. Whatever the case may be, good or bad, my application has been treated and its out. Guys who have applied before, can we do some yakubratic equation around this notification and let me know what the take is. Lets all compare note, i mean those who have been refused and those who have been granted, whats the wording of the mail from the embassy. I have only tracked my application online, i havent received any e-mail from the embassy. Should i wait to get an e-mail from the embassy in sweden or niger before i storm Abuja. Guys i need your input. Am actually wondering if we can deduce whether its good or bad from the wording of their mails to applicant, am just apprehensive.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Iyked, congrats once again. We'd also share our testimonies too. For them to be shocked about your early decision at the embassy, it means your case is a real miracle. Its obvious you are the only one who has been notified in Nigeria so far. (I stand to be corrected). Pray for us too.

@Ashiri_IQ, The best thing is to wait. Dont start deducing anything. Mine is 6 weeks 4 days today and I am also waiting. We are in the same shoes. I've not checked my status online though.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by deoyel25(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Iyked, congrats once again. We'd also share our testimonies too. For them to be shocked about your early decision at the embassy, it means your case is a real miracle. Its obvious you are the only one who has been notified in Nigeria so far. (I stand to be corrected). Pray for us too.

@Ashiri_IQ, The best thing is to wait. Dont start deducing anything. Mine is 6 weeks 4 days today and I am also waiting. We are in the same shoes. I've not checked my status online though.
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by IykeD(m): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
@deoye, thanks my broda, urs will come soon by God's grace. It sure was a very big miracle and guys at the embassy even said so. I have not heard of anyone yet that has been granted, i really thank God.

@Ashiri, thanx man, it was fun chatting with ya too, u r a nice dude. As regards ur status check, i know how u feel now but just relax and wait for them on Monday and Tuesday and if you don't receive anything then go to swedenvisa.org and get the Visa Enquiry numbers (pls take note of the call-in time) and call them to verify the status of your application before you start going to Abuja. Best of luck man and God speed!
Re: Information About Sweden Visa by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2010
Peeps, i have finally been rejected, I will share part of my refusal with you and lessons to be drawn. Nigerian banks they confirm your account details to embassy, both balance, transaction. i had 5 million in my account, started transaction like remove 2.5mil, put 1.5 mil again and like that back and forth. But as at the time i applied my statement show 5 mil and that one na confirm. Guys leave the fund for 2 weeks and you are good to go. Am 100% sure my bank tell embassy my balance. They said i disposed part of my fund at a particular period and i have insufficient fund, how them take no say my account they run insufficiently below their requirement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES / I Moved Around Lagos At Midnight And Took These Pictures / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.