Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! (5146 Views)

My Girlfriend Bleeds When Am Fingering Her..help / She Said She Can't Marry Me, But Now, She Wants Me To Marry Her, Help / And She Says I Should Bleep+ Her To Prove I Love Her ....help !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Aquariann:

Nah... I do with the lights on and I'm free to insert my fingers
wow! U're lucky bro grin please give me her No cheesy
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Yet another topic of me, my gf and sex...my question for the guys, una wan die for sex?, haba...this one even has a side chick plus his gf, yet he's complainingundecided...smh
bros, bcus say amala sweet no mean say u must chop am everyday
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by chimerase2: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Like play like play suarez start to de bite people angry
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
nasha1:
becoz u are a side-guy so she's reserving it for her main boo. undecided
is that what she told u?
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
bros, bcus say amala sweet no mean say u must chop am everyday
that's just the problem with guys of nowadays...imagine if it was a girl that came here to tell us how she's banging another guy behind her bfs back, i swear, you'd be the one to bash her first and call her names...the way we treat these girls sometimes sha, it's not just fair.
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
that's just the problem with guys of nowadays...imagine if it was a girl that came here to tell us how she's banging another guy behind her bfs back, i swear, you'd be the one to bash her first and call her names...the way we treat these girls sometimes sha, it's not just fair.
guy, girls were meant to be treated cheesy
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Aquariann: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
wow! U're lucky bro grin please give me her No cheesy

080NUMBER tongue tongue grin
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
guy, girls were meant to be treated cheesy
including your sis??
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Aquariann:

080NUMBER tongue tongue grin
lol GPU grin
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
including your sis??
yea, and includin ur Mum grin
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
yea, and includin ur Mum grin
no, i 've never subjected nor be in support of it, so, i'm vindicated, hence u see ur sis as being worthy of dating a cheat as ugrin
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
no, i 've never subjected nor be in support of it, so, i'm vindicated, hence u see ur sis as being worthy of dating a cheat as ugrin
if only ur mum told u how our last sex wz u for no dey yarn dust for here. She rode me in a bright light room.. And her tin was sweet sha cheesy
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by petiteee(f): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Imagine coming here and seeking advice on a side chick undecided am calling your gf right now
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
if only ur mum told u how our last sex wz u for no dey yarn dust for here. She rode me in a bright light room.. And her tin was sweet sha cheesy
lol...ur just living in fantasy, you berra yield to my advice brother and wake up and behold reality, stop cheating on innocent girls, i 've already known the kinda person you are, needless of abusing your mum cos i see you dnt understand the meaning of mum, if not you woulda hallowed her, i just hope you have one sha.
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 10:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
lol...ur just living in fantasy, you berra yield to my advice brother and wake up and behold reality, stop cheating on innocent girls, i 've already known the kinda person you are, needless of abusing your mum cos i see you dnt understand the meaning of mum, if not you woulda hallowed her, i just hope you have one sha.....
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by firstking01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
bigneorapz:
lol...ur just living in fantasy, you berra yield to my advice brother and wake up and behold reality, stop cheating on innocent girls, i 've already known the kinda person you are, needless of abusing your mum cos i see you dnt understand the meaning of mum, if not you woulda hallowed her, i just hope you have one sha..
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
lol...ur just living in fantasy, you berra yield to my advice brother and wake up and behold reality, stop cheating on innocent girls, i 've already known the kinda person you are, needless of abusing your mum cos i see you dnt understand the meaning of mum, if not you woulda hallowed her, i just hope you have one sha.
okay bro, though u talk like a virgin. I can help u
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by deejayx5: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2016
Guy if she off light. Make you carry torch now. Bet you she is hiding something.
grin
Re: Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! by Wantedola(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
See the kind work you give yourself. You have a future and a destiny to fulfil o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Yourself / Unbelievable.... Woman Almost Run Mad In A Pregnancy Photoshoot / When Is The Best Time To Tell A New Partner A Secret From Your Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.