Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:52 AM

Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? (4973 Views)

why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by osesology(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2016
That's My Val!

1 Like

Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by sam4(m): 11:41am On Feb 13, 2016
Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Without master Jesus we are nothing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by masinga07(m): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
Nice catch OP but incase you need support cos i doubt you will be able to eat that stuff all alone grin

2 Likes

Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by mynd1(f): 11:42am On Feb 13, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by dabimzy(f): 11:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Wake up
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by RoyalBlak007: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2016
she stands like a stallion...nice posture
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Sh*T! This bootie can't be real! Just some loads of heavy chemicals, Maybe titanium. That's heavy duty grin

3 Likes

Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2016
Sh*T! This bootie can't be real! Just some loads of heavy chemicals, Maybe titanium. That's heavy duty grin

1 Like

Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
@OP.. Rubbish
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Strahovski1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why do things like this disgust me?

How do you guys cope with such big back side?
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by osesology(m): 12:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
masinga07:
Nice catch OP but incase you need support cos i doubt you will be able to eat that stuff all alone grin
Hehehehehe! dont u worry, I gat this.
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by osesology(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adaure4ever:
@OP.. Rubbish
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by hardae(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
yeh
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by cruzita(f): 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin its really good to dream big

1 Like

Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by stlaibrowne(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
mynd1:
shocked shocked

You look surprised like you don't have something similar behind
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by mynd1(f): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
stlaibrowne:

You look surprised like you don't have something similar behind
lol. I don't know what u r talking about sir. tongue
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by stlaibrowne(m): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
mynd1:
lol. I don't know what u r talking about sir. tongue

That tongue even says it all. You are not a good liar
Just don't go to a busy traffic area or you will cause traffic jam

And you are pretty too... like your hair
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Op u dey laff na abi; u go chop ban for postin illegal Sheet
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by flokii: 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
photoshop joor...

onion flavours dem shocked
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Photoshoppp
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by kenkels: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
This for val and nothing else. grin Dogggy Ll sha end the whole the thing kiss
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by hertz9te(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Strahovski1:
Why do things like this disgust me?
How do you guys cope with such big back side?
good question....only african n men understand
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Adonis3: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
excuse me...

I doubt this is real

I mean,

Dayummmmm!lipsrsealed

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by DIKEnaWAR: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fine kitchen. Make she no mistake am for toilet with that her nonsense ass.
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by constance500: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
photokiosk
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by grad2012(f): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dis is dangerous.
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ewo!! Dis is serious. OP pls divide d bootyful moimoi, i chop my own, STFUareyouGod shop him own, cutehector chops him own, tosyne2much chop him own, strahvoksi chop him own, naijaboiy chop him own, Sainthephzibah chop him own no be only OP go chop alone.
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by HowAreYou(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
sam4:

Jesus is the way the truth and the life. Without master Jesus we are nothing

Saying the right thing at the wrong place....wetin u find kome booty thread?
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by AfroKnight: 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
My brother, this is too much. No longer attractive.
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by osesology(m): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Durentt:
Ewo!! Dis is serious. OP pls divide d bootyful moimoi, i chop my own, STFUareyouGod shop him own, cutehector chops him own, tosyne2much chop him own, strahvoksi chop him own, naijaboiy chop him own, Sainthephzibah chop him own no be only OP go chop alone.
Ni*ga, you are more dangerous than that ass.
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by MrCork: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
osesology:
That's My Val!

....where will you find moiney to maintain her type in that nigeria?...arm robbery job? (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? by Smellymouth: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Sent Me A Msg Since August, I Havent Replied Her(picture Added) / Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.