Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) (4038 Views)

why isn't she noticing her husband's dress code / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hell yeah

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2016
shapeless

1 Like

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by JeffreyJames(m): 2:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fake. undecided

1 Like

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by kwencypresh(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
she put cloth for yansh?
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Maxi112: 3:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:
Hell yeah
are you gay?
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Maxi112:
are you gay?

Bi
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by luminouz(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

Bi
Da Bleep! Not u again!
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by luminouz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
Looks fake! But then I don't mind! Am an ASS man!
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by ceejayxy(m): 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
I will like an ASSidious wife mehn!!!
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by LordZero(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
She is a stripper of Nigerian root and she's real ... @msdamn is her IG handle.
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
that butt looks fake undecided
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
This one na punishment biko!
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Maxi112: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

Bi
have fun, its your life wink

I love honesty
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Cholls(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by VitaminB12(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
Stalker365:

Bi
I luv Bi-s. Can we be friends with ur partner too?
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Donpoker9(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
luminouz:
Looks fake! But then I don't mind! Am an ASS man!

me too!

but big boobs aint that bad thou
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Donpoker9 post=49805253]

Lolz! But too much bosom is subject to gravitational pull mehn....so for me...NO!
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by luminouz(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
LadyMercedes:
Nice Eyes!
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Donpoker9(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=luminouz post=49805526][/quote]

Lol you are right brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Stalker365:
Hell yeah
*SIGH* i hate that the way narrow beauty standards for women has the extreme seen as perfection were as a average body is a flaw undecided
~~
Babzilla ,you was lookin' for me. Here I be grin
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*SIGH* i hate that the narrow beauty standards women has the extreme seen as perfect were as a average body is a flaw undecided
~~
Babzilla you was lookin' for me,here I be grin
No I was not
I saw this thread and thought you should entertain us a bit with your warped unrealistic feminist ideology
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Babzilla:

No I was not
I saw this thread and thought you should entertain us a bit with your warped unrealistic feminist ideology
I'm not a femi undecided I'm just conscious.
~~
Oh and er grin this a new thread. You no look before you comment?
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I'm not a femi undecided I'm just conscious.
~~
Oh and er grin this a new thread. You no look before you comment?
A conscious feminazi yeah?
Nope didnt look was replying u... just noticed.
Nice curves I must say
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babzilla:

A conscious feminazi yeah?
Nope didnt look was replying u... just noticed.
Nice curves I must say
I'm nit a nazi because i want respect angry and 2 be treated decently undecided
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Are you not treated decently & with respect? undecided
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babzilla:

Are you not treated decently & with respect? undecided
you date ask me that undecided
when I'm always arguin' some point over some injinjustice the feminine gender is faced with
~~
Don't answer that,it's rhetorical undecided bye
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you date ask me that undecided
when I'm always arguin' some point over some injinjustice the feminine gender is faced with
~~
Don't answer that,it's rhetorical undecided bye

You dont argue over injustices You want to tell people how to behave according to Ur own warped ideology angry
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by duduade: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
rafa9:
shapeless

As in the fake ynash just look like koroba bucket....
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 01, 2016
Babzilla:

You dont argue over injustices You want to tell people how to behave according to Ur own warped ideology angry
shocked shocked.....bulgerdash!!! Utter bulgerdash!!!! angry
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
shocked shocked.....bulgerdash!!! Utter bulgerdash!!!! angry
and thats another way of saying Im right huh? truth hurts puff..
Re: Isn't she just gorgeous dayummm (pictures) by lilmax(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
define decent

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mum Must Be Regretting Giving Birth To Me / Dreaming Meaning Of Beans Cakes (akara} / Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.