Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,895 members, 7,866,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? (7896 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / 5 Reasons We Should Celebrate Love This Valentine [LEARN TODAY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 6:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
i'm nt dispulrting that fact, buh u cnt compare it to psg's form....u knw hw many points dem dey carry pass people wey dey follow them for back??
First shey u knw we've derailed so far from d topic
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
First shey u knw we've derailed so far from d topic
u talking bout the thread??
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
u talking bout the thread??
yeah
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
yeah
oya visit fp u'd see chelsea thread, enter there, i dey therecheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:

okk....we rili need to petition seun to include PM on dis platform
u can send a PM to someone,you can only do it by sending a message to that person's email.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
u can send a PM to someone,you can only do it by sending a message to that person's email.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by KingTom(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 12:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
Ur e-mail is active ryt??
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=kinglekan post=42989994][/quote]lol,this guy ehn,why are you still awake?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2016
KingTom:

grin grin grin

Oba Nla, i see your handiwork sir! grin grin

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
Ur e-mail is active ryt??
yeah
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 12:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,this guy ehn,why are you still awake?

I wan toast you, shey u go gree b4 i start? grin grin

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

I wan toast you, shey u go gree b4 i start? grin grin
no,don't even start at all
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 12:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
no,don't even start at all

Why na? cry cry

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Why na? cry cry
why you wan toast me?i be bread?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 12:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah
kk...check ur mail....ive sent it
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
kk...check ur mail....ive sent it
okay
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 12:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
why you wan toast me?i be bread?
undecided

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 12:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
really?
hop u knw i was jux Kidding when i said dat
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:
undecided
lol,you should be sleeping by now
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
hop u knw i was jux Kidding when i said dat
dunno
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 12:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,you should be sleeping by now

Chilling for you in bed. smiley grin

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
dunno
Lol.. .yes i was
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Chilling for you in bed. smiley grin

lol,funny guy,are we gonna sleep together?you better sleep now!
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
Lol.. .yes i was
okay.up blues
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,funny guy,are we gonna sleep together?you better sleep now!

B4 nko? grin

Why are you still awake tho? smiley

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

B4 nko? grin

Why are you still awake tho? smiley

reading,i have a test tomorrow morning,what about you?why are you not sleeping?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
reading,i have a test tomorrow morning,what about you?why are you not sleeping?

Test? What course are you studying?

My eyes are not feeling sleepy yet. smiley

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Test? What course are you studying?
My eyes are not feeling sleepy yet. smiley
statistics
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
statistics

And you are not distracted by being on here?

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

And you are not distracted by being on here?
Not at all
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
Not at all

So i can continue disturbing you ryt? cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Premarital Sex Is Not A Crime Nor Sin! / The Things Madam Kofo Did (revised edition) / What I Found In My Sister's Room (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.