Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? (7863 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / 5 Reasons We Should Celebrate Love This Valentine [LEARN TODAY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

u peeps from da syd can b beautiful attimes eh
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

u peeps from da syd can b beautiful attimes eh
lol,thanks
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 11:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,thanks
BTW....Im Jide....from Ogun state
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
U gonna cry on d 23rd man
hehehehe, see this one, na man u wey i fvck 3 0 under 19mins undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
BTW....Im Jide....from Ogun state
i'm suzan...
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, see this one, na man u wey i fvck 3 0 under 19mins undecided
i sha knw arsenal's champions league race is gonna end technically on d 23rd
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
i'm suzan...
So i can call u Suzie ryt smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

Barca are a good side no doubt, they have the best attackers in the world, so i wnt be surprise if they eliminate us...i'm sure ur not a barca fan undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

Barca are a good side no doubt, they have the best attackers in the world, so i wnt be surprised if they eliminate us...i'm sure ur not a barca fan undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
Barca are a good side no doubt, they have the best attackers in the world, so i wnt be surprised if they eliminate us...i'm sure ur not a barca fan undecided
im Chelsea mah nigga....
#trueblue
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
So i can call u Suzie ryt smiley
yeah
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

im Chelsea mah nigga....
#trueblue
hehehehe, i thought as much, well make sure you beat psg todae ogrin....no JT shey ur aware niggar??
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah
so is julianne jux a nickname ?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
hehehehe, i thought as much, well make sure you beat psg todae ogrin....no JT shey ur aware niggar??
Na Terry dey hol d team together ??...PSG is not new to us na ......we ghon whip deir ass lyk mad
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
Na Terry dey hol d team together ??...PSG is not new to us na ......we ghon whip deir ass lyk mad
see una problem, mourinho infested u guys with big mouth,see where in dump una run...well, we go see...8;45pm CAT...MAKE sure u appear on ur thread on fp todade o
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
see una problem, mourinho infested u guys with big mouth,see where in dump una run...well, we go see...8;45pm CAT...MAKE sure u appear on ur thread on fp todade o
all dese stubborn arsenal fans sef...jux accept dat chelsea is one of d best......abeg da CAT na Nigerian time too
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

all dese stubborn arsenal fans sef...jux accept dat chelsea is one of d best......abeg da CAT na Nigerian time too
my problem withh u guys be say una ney dey gree....psg is hot as it stands now.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Do you know how many sweets I consumed?

An inordinate amount

My tummy was hurting but na Godwin grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
my problem withh u guys be say una ney dey gree....psg is hot as it stands now.
Exactly wat are u saying....Chelsea is cold abi??
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
so is julianne jux a nickname ?
yeah
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 3:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah
Kk....i was wondering y a Nigerian shul hav 2 english names..even tho dahs wat i hav
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
Kk....i was wondering y a Nigerian shul hav 2 english names..even tho dahs wat i hav
but i like when people call me 'adebomi'
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
but i like when people call me 'adebomi'
Then i wil call u dat instead...since it wil mak u hapi
Are u on whatsapp ??
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
Then i wil call u dat instead...since it wil mak u hapi
Are u on whatsapp ??
no
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
Exactly wat are u saying....Chelsea is cold abi??
which position una dey for league table, compare it to the position of psg on there own leaguecheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by MrCork: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
i attended my church programme titled 'Romeo and Juliet'.I had a lot of fun.

angry
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by MrCork: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
i attended my church programme titled 'Romeo and Juliet'.I had a lot of fun.

...ok..so you atend church wit ROmeo & julit??....Are u ment to be having fun fun in church ot prayin to God?.. madam You not a Wifey material!! (truss me) undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..so you atend church wit ROmeo & julit??....Are u ment to be having fun fun in church ot prayin to God?.. madam You not a Wifey material!! (truss me) undecided
lol,so how do you know if a lady is a wife material?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
which position una dey for league table, compare it to the position of psg on there own leaguecheesy
yea we are low in premier lesgue tsble....act lyk u dont knw dat mourhino had problem with the team.......since d new coach came havnt u seen how much we've improved....
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
no
okk....we rili need to petition seun to include PM on dis platform
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
no
okk....we rili need to petition seun to include PM on dis platform
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:

yea we are low in premier lesgue tsble....act lyk u dont knw dat mourhino had problem with the team.......since d new coach came havnt u seen how much we've improved....
i'm nt disputing that fact, buh u cnt compare it to psg's form....u knw hw many points dem dey carry pass people wey dey follow them for back??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(18+) Can You Identify These Parts Of A Woman’s Body? (only Legends Can Do This) / You See This Relationship, We Die There” – Screenshots Of Breakup Chat. / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.