Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,707 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? (7902 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / 5 Reasons We Should Celebrate Love This Valentine [LEARN TODAY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
okay.up blues
u knw we lost ryt
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

So i can continue disturbing you ryt? cheesy grin grin
lol,yeah
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
u knw we lost ryt
ehn?really?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,yeah

You seem to be trending a lot lately. Creating threads almost everyday. Why the sudden increase interest in the forum?

Are you getting addicted? grin

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

You seem to be trending a lot lately. Creating threads almost everyday. Why the sudden increase interest in the forum?

Are you getting addicted? grin

Yes,i'm already addicted.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:32am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
Yes,i'm already addicted.

Its obvious... smh vigorously.

Omase ooooo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2016

Marieolae you have lectures 2day. Go to bed grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Its obvious... smh vigorously.
Omase ooooo
lol,abi now,and i like it that way.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,abi now,and i like it that way.

That's why you keep roasting all the food you cook. Hope you don't set the kitchen on fire soon. undecided

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

That's why you keep roasting all the food you cook. Hope you don't set the kitchen on fire soon. undecided

lol,who told you that?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
ehn?really?
Yeah...2-1.. Btw.. Check ur mail
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,who told you that?

See this wan ooo, who doesn't know? Your exploits have gone far and wide.

Keep roasting everything oooo. Chef Juli Juli grin

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
Yeah...2-1.. Btw.. Check ur mail
really?i will do that when am done
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:46am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

See this wan ooo, who doesn't know? Your exploits have gone far and wide.
Keep roasting everything oooo. Chef Juli Juli grin
lol,eshey oo,would you like to taste it?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:49am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,eshey oo,would you like to taste it?

Taste kini? Do i look like i want to commit suicide? angry

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
really?i will do that when am done
Aren't u gonna sleep...u knw...lay ur head a bit..so u culd wake up fresh for work at daybreak
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:51am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Taste kini? Do i look like i want to commit suicide? angry
you must taste it oo,it won't kill you now
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
Aren't u gonna sleep...u knw...lay ur head a bit..so u culd wake up fresh for work at daybreak
Thanks for your concern
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 1:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
Thanks for your concern
My pleasure.....anything for u
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 1:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
you must taste it oo,it won't kill you now

Ema gba mi ke? Is it by force? undecided

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Ema gba mi ke? Is it by force? undecided

You have to taste it,so that you can be sure that i'm a good cook.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
My pleasure.....anything for u
nothing oo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 2:01am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
You have to taste it,so that you can be sure that i'm a good cook.

Only on one condition. We play by the rules of that particular thread of yours. grin

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 2:02am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
nothing oo
lol...are u a chelsea fan
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Only on one condition. We play by the rules of that particular thread of yours. grin

yes now,but i dont want to be a babymama oo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 2:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
lol...are u a chelsea fan
chelsea keh?arsenal all the way.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 2:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
chelsea keh?arsenal all the way.
Pls dont do dis to mhe...tell me u are kidding sadsadsad
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 2:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
yes now,but i dont want to be a babymama oo

Babymama ke, No way grin grin

Is this your sis on your profile?

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 2:08am On Feb 17, 2016
kinglekan:

Babymama ke, No way grin grin
Is this your sis on your profile?
No,that's me
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Liljeez:
Pls dont do dis to mhe...tell me u are kidding sadsadsad
I'm serious oo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by kinglekan: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
No,that's me

You ke? Since when did you have open teeth? shocked

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 2:11am On Feb 17, 2016
Julianne10:
I'm serious oo
Hope u are prepared for on d 23rd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Perfectmate Counseling For Relationship / Marriage Advice / Help! Boyfriend Of 10 Years Had One Night Stand And Got A Yoruba Girl Pregnant / Attraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.