Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? (7899 Views)

Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos / Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / 5 Reasons We Should Celebrate Love This Valentine [LEARN TODAY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2016
naijaboiy:

As you old reach? undecided
lol,i'm still very young.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Liljeez:
For real.....im telling u
lol,okay oo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
hmmm
is everything alright, miss?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
is everything alright, miss?
yeah
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah
cool. So what we're you hmming about? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by robosky02(m): 8:45am On Feb 15, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op u dont wanna knw!!!!

in raste marleys voice

i don wana wait in vain for your luff....
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Synzu(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2016
Read my books n furked like no mans biz.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
cool. So what we're you hmming about? cheesy
just thinking about what could have happened last.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
just thinking about what could have happened last.
cheesy don't get that pants wet please! cheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 15, 2016
robosky02:

in raste marleys voice

i don wana wait in vain for your luff....
grin grin happy valetine in arrears grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
cheesy don't get that pants wet please! cheesy
alright.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
alright.
alleft. Is that Brazilian hair at dp shocked
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
alleft. Is that Brazilian hair at dp shocked
no,why do you ask?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2016
for the love of mike, this is a new day!
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
no,why do you ask?
I was just wondering... It looks somewhat expensive and of course, nice on you. So, what's that called?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
Lyondavinci:
for the love of mike, this is a new day!
yo Mike? smiley
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:
yo Mike? smiley

Nah, Am Wladimir
Klitschko
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Lyondavinci:

Nah, Am Vladimir Putin
Good one! Now, have u gotten the glorious medal? Bush meat cheesy
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:

Good one! Now, have u gotten the glorious medal? Bush meat cheesy

lol, Am a vegetarian.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2016
Lyondavinci:

lol, Am a vegetarian.
Okay grin
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,okay oo
Wah bout u..how did u spend urs??.
Dont tell me u jux went ti church and came back home and did nth...u and i knw dahs not true
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
pinceprinz:

I was just wondering... It looks somewhat expensive and of course, nice on you. So, what's that called?
thanks,its just a normal weavon.
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
Liljeez:
Wah bout u..how did u spend urs??.
Dont tell me u jux went ti church and came back home and did nth...u and i knw dahs not true
nothing happened o
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 7:15am On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
nothing happened o
Da one na story oh
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
Da one na story oh
i'm serious oo
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
i'm serious oo
.. Serious ko....cereal ni
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
.. Serious ko....cereal ni
lmao
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 8:42am On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
lmao
lol are u from ibadan or u jux reside dere?
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by firstking01(m): 9:05am On Feb 16, 2016
ArsenaL made my weekend undecided
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Liljeez:
lol are u from ibadan or u jux reside dere?
yeah,i'm from ibadan
Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2016
Julianne10:
yeah,i'm from ibadan
u peeps from da syd can b beautiful attimes eh

Re: Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? by Liljeez(m): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2016
firstking01:
ArsenaL made my weekend undecided
U gonna cry on d 23rd man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content) / What is the number of body count you can take from a lady? / My Parents Are Forcing Me Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.