Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (61406 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 16, 2016
Nicepoker:
he gave her nothing
He did,he said what on the first page. Go look.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by MathsChic(f): 6:05am On Feb 16, 2016
holusormi:
IPhone 4s ,,, smh .... Dude, it's 2016!!!.... undecided
Christ me! Hehehe. And I really was thinking same.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nicepoker(m): 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
QueenValerie:
He did,he said what on the first page. Go look.
lolssss. He gave her nothing. I know the guys very well. Even the phone he claimed he got from the lady is a fat lie.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
Nicepoker:
lolssss. He gave her nothing. I know the guys very well. Even the phone he claimed he got from the lady is a fat lie.
kay
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by AsianTotal: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2016
sapiosexual1:

No ma, she is not, shez in her mid twenties and running her PhD.
Sorry to say, not all Nigerian girls are low lifers or broke asses like you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by okpukpu(m): 8:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol , you talking about low life but your gf just bought you a phone over that your poor ass Nokia touch light. Lol poor broke nigga grin

That was a hit back to back... Oya nah! ghen ghen...

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Kellzmann01(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2016
its above 30k
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Kellzmann01(m): 8:51am On Feb 16, 2016
its above N30.000
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by esejessy(f): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2016
Omo dis op gat no chill oooooooo. Hehehehehehehe I am actually enjoying ur clap back.. Lmaoooo..those dat dier babes bought singlet will still come here to fire Dis op grin......just passing ooooo cheesy
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by omeke12(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Fernandowski:
nwannemus onwero ooo

Comfaam.. Amam na ino ofùmá?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by vanessakhay: 11:46am On Feb 16, 2016
uzoormah:

oya clap for urself. who ask u
just airing my point because what sapo said might totally be true u could be doing ur PhD while in ur mid twenties . no pun intended
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by darlenese(f): 11:48am On Feb 16, 2016
Goridoe:

grin grin grin *stops u from doing that, cos u are loved*... wink

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Fernandowski(m): 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
omeke12:
Comfaam.. Amam na ino ofùmá?
soso aguu ka anyi na aya

Ana anyukwa??
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by dmostspecialone(m): 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
sapiosexual1:

No ma, she is not, shez in her mid twenties and running her PhD.
Sorry to say, not all Nigerian girls are low lifers or broke asses like you.

Morafucker your bitch is nt a low lifer but she bought u iphone 4s whereas she could have bought u iphone 6plus. Imagine her requesting for swatch wrist watch Whr there are much more sophisticated wrist watches. Smh4u. Guy go siddon sumwhere jor
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ariyike23(f): 12:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
2plus2:

Please reconsider that dating yourself aspect. This gentleman is available. Lol cheesy grin

lol... No time grin
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Obienesarah: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
My eyes ar tearing out cos of lies.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by SHOCK7(m): 5:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:

Lol , you talking about low life but your gf just bought you a phone over that your poor ass Nokia touch light. Lol poor broke nigga grin
fine gal stop looking 4 trouble na!
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by uzoormah(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
vanessakhay:

just airing my point because what sapo said might totally be true u could be doing ur PhD while in ur mid twenties . no pun intended

ok. sorry though
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Goridoe(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
darlenese:

grin grin grin grin

chai see teeth undecided...

like mine grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by damiosy(m): 11:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bro congratulations oh

Don't mind all these money hungry bitches on here talking trash just keep them on a diet

They know no one would give them a gift such as yours without giving up something in return

Cheers
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by colebrent: 1:32am On Feb 17, 2016
scachy:

Running her PhD @ Mid twenties? She's really trying. A lady with prospects.
But u don't v to call Ginaz low lifers, she just asked a harmless question cos wat ur babe did is quite unlike average naija gals.

See u... If u wan date that Ginaz of a Tin go straight to the point and nobody should blame the Niggar for blasting that Ginaz, and note... She didn't asked a harmless question, if she is cool I would accept a question like this, which work she dey do? Simple, abusive words are not to be use here but that Ginaz worth am big time... Con arrest me Ginaz supporters... lipsrsealed
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by colebrent: 1:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Acidosis:

Honestly, I commend the babe, she tried, but I don't expect a PhD student of 25 years, smart and intelligent as described by the OP to present such. Its either OP has no phone or something.

I'd gladly appreciate a N100 pen over a fairly used outdated phone. It doesn't matter whether it is iPhone or not. Truth is the phone looks so old, battered and dejected. Such should not be given out as a VAL's gift.

Bro Gift na gift, Nokia 3310 na gift self, tell me some niggas don't rock bold 5, used bold 5 now is 11500, iPhone 4s can still do any f**king stuff the 5 or 5s will do, honestly am proud of that girl even though I don't know her... Am sure if that girl get money wella she fit close eye buy that guy iphone 6s so pls accept anytin from ur girl, some girls no take gifts important... Got ur point bro but make that one dey ur mind.....

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by colebrent: 1:57am On Feb 17, 2016
morganacanta:
That phone looks like a second hand
The girl is probably an olosho sleeping with guys for money .

Hahahahahahahah, nice one bro but I understand as the rest no understand U, (1) U don smoke weed before U comment (2) ur babe give u paper as gift to take dey wrap ur weed (3) u dey jealous d guy wey get babe wey fit give iphone as gift (4) from d beginning of ur relationship life na olosho U dey date so all girls na olosho for ur face (5) I bet u are a poor ass niggar angrily pouring rubbish here... A f**l at 25 is a f**l forever, Note.... If u reply nasty comment U will get double in return so use ur head and not ur legslipsrsealed
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by scachy(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2016
colebrent:

See u... If u wan date that Ginaz of a Tin go straight to the point and nobody should blame the Niggar for blasting that Ginaz, and note... She didn't asked a harmless question, if she is cool I would accept a question like this, which work she dey do? Simple, abusive words are not to be use here but that Ginaz worth am big time... Con arrest me Ginaz supporters... lipsrsealed

Ok.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by morganacanta: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2016
colebrent:

Hahahahahahahah, nice one bro but I understand as the rest no understand U, (1) U don smoke weed before U comment (2) ur babe give u paper as gift to take dey wrap ur weed (3) u dey jealous d guy wey get babe wey fit give iphone as gift (4) from d beginning of ur relationship life na olosho U dey date so all girls na olosho for ur face (5) I bet u are a poor ass niggar angrily pouring rubbish here... A f**l at 25 is a f**l forever, Note.... If u reply nasty comment U will get double in return so use ur head and not ur legslipsrsealed
Thunder fire you .
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by colebrent: 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
morganacanta:

Thunder fire you .

Hahahahahahahah, as U feel Na so that guy wey U call hin girlfriend olosho go feel... Empty head niggar lipsrsealed
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by morganacanta: 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
colebrent:

Hahahahahahahah, as U feel Na so that guy wey U call hin girlfriend olosho go feel... Empty head niggar lipsrsealed
Your father !
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by colebrent: 2:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
morganacanta:

Your father !
Ok sir
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by 2plus2: 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
ariyike23:

lol... No time grin

Even to check time? shocked shocked

What of part time bf? Lol!
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Norajones(f): 7:00am On Feb 18, 2016
ariyike23:

Hahan sis,you are the ones giving us a bad name,why cant it happen? cant you do it for your boyfriend or his the one always doing for you?Its no big deal,stop thinking this way oo,stop making them guys think we nigerian gurls are all hungry.. ITs a STALE mentality..change it bae
sweetheart u are ryt oo. Buh even if I'm stepping on money or swimming in it I can't do it for a guy. Dear u need to hear dem saying things about us. Even wen we do some things with our church mind oo. These ni**as ain't loyal.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by ariyike23(f): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2016
Norajones:
sweetheart u are ryt oo. Buh even if I'm stepping on money or swimming in it I can't do it for a guy. Dear u need to hear dem saying things about us. Even wen we do some things with our church mind oo. These ni**as ain't loyal.

lol,i guess we all have different experiences wid dem guys.. its well sha,dts y God has bin able to help me be wiout one.. grin
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by omeke12(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Fernandowski:
soso aguu ka anyi na aya

Ana anyukwa??
udo do my man

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

“Women Rarely Speak Up About Financially Supporting Their Male Partners” – Lady / Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / If Your Boyfriend Moves To USA Without Green Card, Just Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.