Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (61394 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / My Girlfriend Gave Another Man My Pregnacy Because He Is Very Rich( See Photos) / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by VocalWalls: 7:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yes.. He should enjoy it.. But the manner in which he's going about bashing ppl on the thread is actually uncalled for.

He did take correction... BTW, can I use your signature space?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

He did take correction... BTW, can I use your signature space?
Huh? undecided
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by vanessakhay: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:

What's it with the bolded? We have folks who obtain their first degrees at 20yrs. It takes just 18months to complete a Masters degree.
Gone are the days when you write jamb 3 times before securing admission, with Private universities /if you school abroad, you move quicker.
Bottom line : Money answers all things.
sure I obtained my B.sc at 19 from Delta state university

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by VocalWalls: 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Huh? undecided

Your Nairaland signature space
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by vanessakhay: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
I concur
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
VocalWalls:

Your Nairaland signature space
. And how can you possibly use it?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Engrkay11(m): 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
mtchew !!! undecidedmtchew !!!
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by VocalWalls: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oliviaarims:

. And how can you possibly use it?

If you'd put my blog address on it... It'd go a long way.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Code45: 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
ariyike23:

lol @ doubting me,well im very much female and nt an hermaphrodyte..im jes aving harmless fun on ere kos im bored

Come to my house, you won't get bored.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Code45: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2016
darlenese:

Don't encourage girls guy experiensive gift , that 's my point .
OK
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by IYANGBALI: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I couldn't have asked for a better valentine gift as my babe of life showered me with an iPhone 4s.
She has really been more than words to me. .
of a dat thing na World news be words o
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
sapiosexual1:
I couldn't have asked for a better valentine gift as my babe of life showered me with an iPhone 4s.
She has really been more than words to me. .
of a dat thing na World no be words o
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by omeke12(m): 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
iphone 4s is sold for 10,500 here at onitsha

it's not a big deal
lol... nwa otu.. kee d way
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nicepoker(m): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's nice smiley.... What'd you get her
he gave her nothing
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Fernandowski(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
omeke12:
lol... nwa otu.. kee d way
nwannemus onwero ooo
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Goridoe(m): 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
holusormi:
IPhone 4s ,,, smh .... Dude, it's 2016!!!.... undecided

[size=13pt]LOL udy read my mind rasta.![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Goridoe(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
darlenese:

Don't encourage girls guy experiensive gift , that 's my point .

[size=13pt]**yawns** .. INCREDIBLE POINT U GAT embarassed cry **sips coda**[/size]
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by femo86(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
My darling babie gave me a bible (King James Version)....

Love you Ife mi.... kiss
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by youngsahito(m): 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
some bad belle guyz ar just too jealous cos died babe can't even buy dem boxer nt to talk of phone... haters everywier
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by uzoormah(m): 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:
Sorry to ask, is your girlfriend a sugar mummy? grin

how e take concen u. gbeborun!

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by uzoormah(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2016
vanessakhay:
sure I obtained my B.sc at 19 from a Delta state university

oya clap for urself. who ask u
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by RitzyPrince(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
iPhone 4s as a gift?? That's an indirect insult...chicks trying NA take u back to the 90s.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
Fernandowski:
iphone 4s is sold for 10,500 here at onitsha

it's not a big deal
Bros y ur mouth bad like this na angry
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by darlenese(f): 11:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Goridoe:

[size=13pt]**yawns** .. INCREDIBLE POINT U GAT embarassed cry **sips coda**[/size]

embarassed sip acid join cry
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ginaz:

Omg! Haahahaha sad
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Goridoe(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
darlenese:

embarassed sip acid join cry

grin grin grin *stops u from doing that, cos u are loved*... wink
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by assana: 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2016
chiaaaaa nairalanders#envy#sadist#pride#jealousy#hatred#anger#gbogbotigbo too full una body.tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by seaga: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2016
grad2012:
Nyc ,hope you got her something too?

Is it compulsory?
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by 2plus2: 1:18am On Feb 16, 2016
ariyike23:

just like your gurlfrend huh? One advice from a sister to you,stop dating hungry gurls bro so you can see that not every gurl is going to end up like your pocket sucking babe.. Thank me for the advice later

Oohh!! See my new gf. Tell them jare.
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by 2plus2: 1:23am On Feb 16, 2016
ariyike23:

she gave what she had,and the joy is that shes thoughtful enoff to buy him sumthing, as for second question,i dont have a boyfriend so i dont know if i wuld accept it.. grin grin grin grin.. I am dating myself

Please reconsider that dating yourself aspect. This gentleman is available. Lol cheesy grin
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 16, 2016
Ginaz:
she got him a 25k phone and you are asking if she is his sugar mummy lol
what kind of girls do you date?
girls spend money on solid guys regularly
Re: The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift by Exxit(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2016
sapiosexual1:
She has really been more than words to me.
This is also an eye opener to us all, if you value someone, you would go the extra mile to make him/her special. Needless to say, my babe values me and knows my worth and she has demonstrated it times without number. Love you babe.
iphone 4s 2016?? i got a custom tuxedo and classic kit worth $3500 from my girl on val..... she cant even give me an iphone6s, its too degrading, she knows better. only early teen of 13-16 rant and go crazy for iphones.... PS am 19

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / About Women Making The First Move.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.