Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

For Lauryn And Uche - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Lauryn And Uche (13674 Views)

Lauryn Is Actually From Ghana / Lauryn What's Up With The Cellphone And Camera / Wtf Lauryn? <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 2:34am On Nov 11, 2006
Now u are talking grin grin
So does that mean I'd get a reduction in the dowry priceol boy I no lie you the money you set for the girl head too high angry angry
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by ZuluNation(m): 2:38am On Nov 11, 2006
Uchenna things are hard these days my son. I know the dowry is high but you know how much we use to send that pikin go school? the dowry way we dey ask for no even cover half of what we put for that girl head.
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 2:41am On Nov 11, 2006
I don dieputs hands on head
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by ZuluNation(m): 2:48am On Nov 11, 2006
Sorry my son no be me send you,My people say them tell poor man what it takes to be a rich man, him say tufia no make him be the poor man way him be, marriage these days na big business if you don't know
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 2:49am On Nov 11, 2006
secretly saying hi to members of the thread, scratching head 'bout the belle situation
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 2:55am On Nov 11, 2006
@ Zuluman Big biziness 4 who undecided
@ GNature na only head u go scratch,u no see ya yansh scratch grin grin grin Ol boy how far now
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:00am On Nov 11, 2006
Uche2nna:

@ GNature na only head u go scratch,u no see ya yansh scratch grin grin grin Ol boy how far now

I don scratch the yansh earlier, the thing get as e be sef, I say make I try the head too grin grin

My man, I just dey ooo, I say make I greet my nl family dem. How the extended family dem ? and wey your wifey ?
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 3:04am On Nov 11, 2006
The family dey.As 4 the wifey ,she is very fine. grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by ZuluNation(m): 3:09am On Nov 11, 2006
Uche2nna:

The family dey.As for the wifey ,she is very fine. grin

Which wife? you never pay dowry and you seat down there the claim wife angry
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:15am On Nov 11, 2006
eeh, Chief Zulu, (trying to gather the thoughts)

what the young man was implying was "wife to be".  How is life treating you ?
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by ZuluNation(m): 3:16am On Nov 11, 2006
My brother Gnature I just dey, only suffer head dey worry your brother
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:21am On Nov 11, 2006
ZuluNation:

My brother Gnature I just dey, only suffer head dey worry your brother

The suffer head is becoming a common syndrome sef.  I don dey scratch my head too much lately - same problem here  grin

Make you cut Uche some slack now, I think, infact, I know he will be good to L. The guy dey deal with dollars, so he already dey the positive side of the equation. But you have to cut him some slack abeg  wink
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 3:24am On Nov 11, 2006
I do not know about dealing with dollars undecidedi wish i was However,Zuluman,if i marry ya sista be rest assured that she is in very good hands.but u go still cut down on the dowry
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:29am On Nov 11, 2006
ZuluNation:

I know the dowry is high but you know how much we use to send that pikin go school? the dowry way we dey ask for no even cover half of what we put for that girl head.

hmmm, I understand sha. I believe the young lady went to one of those nice private schools growing up.

How sommebodi go dey live for USA and be stranger to dollar ? still scratching head
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 3:37am On Nov 11, 2006
Continu scratching ur head. If u mean using dollars to get by then i can subscribe to that but if it means dealing with them as in having lots of them then I gotta disappoint u I neva reach that one grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:44am On Nov 11, 2006
Uche2nna:

If u mean using dollars to get by then i can subscribe to that but if it means dealing with them as in having lots of them then I gotta disappoint u I never reach that one grin

= I AM A POOR MAN grin grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2006
Hey, I aint rich neither grin grin

Nawaa oo, how your woman comm abandon you like diss ?
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 3:46am On Nov 11, 2006
GOOD SUMMARY. You must have been a good english student grin grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 3:47am On Nov 11, 2006
She get stuff to be done, now!
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by ZuluNation(m): 3:49am On Nov 11, 2006
GNature:

= I AM A POOR MAN grin grin

No be only you my brother
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2006
ZuluNation:

No be only you my brother

Zulu, I don't know about you ooo. I know Uche na student, so he still dey chop noodles 6 times a day grin grin But in your own case, I'm not so sure.

@Uche

Men, I could use some of that egusi soup right now, walahi !!. I just have a taste for it.

So, how far, you dey land for naija this christmas/new year ?
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by Uche2nna(m): 3:59am On Nov 11, 2006
Nope. I wish I was but am not sad
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by ZuluNation(m): 4:04am On Nov 11, 2006
Gnature them tell you say na only sudents dey suffer for America. As I dey here na only sun flower seed I don chop since morning and you dey talk about Egusi soup. Na God go punish you * hisses*
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 4:12am On Nov 11, 2006
ZuluNation:

Gnature them tell you say na only sudents dey suffer for America. As I dey here na only sun flower seed I don chop since morning and you dey talk about Egusi soup. Na God go punish you * hisses*

grin grin chief zulu, my brother, no vex oo grin

hmmm, may be Uche's dowry money fit patch things up a bit. Make una end dis negotiation sef, haba, wetin B the problem ?
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by GNature(m): 4:14am On Nov 11, 2006
Uche2nna:

Nope. I wish I was but am not sad

You dey fear plane crash  grin grin Haba, no fear ooo. ADC and Sosoliso airlines them no dey come america  grin grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by lauryn(f): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2006
hey pipuls, waz gud y'all? Missed me? grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by nilla(f): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2006
lauryn:

hey pipuls, waz good y'all? Missed me? grin

Laurynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Where have you been.

I've missed youuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Welcome back crazy child grin grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by lauryn(f): 7:12am On Nov 14, 2006
How dare U, who U calling crazy?. No make me slap hair commot for ya teeth dis night o grin grin grin.
Anyhoo, waz been gud with ya?
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by nilla(f): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2006
I dey fine oh.

we really miss you for hear.
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by nilla(f): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2006
Thank God say you don come back.

person being they fight over you oh.
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by lauryn(f): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2006
so I see, what can i fit say, I guess outta sight aint outta mind. Damn I'm good grin grin grin grin
Re: For Lauryn And Uche by nilla(f): 7:26am On Nov 14, 2006
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How To Get To Oyingbo(iddo) From Oshodi?? / What Are The Most Important Lessons You Have Learnt In 2022? / Having A Rough 2019 So Far? Read THIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.