Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57203 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kokolett(f): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettysassygirl:
I left because I had numerous revelations that he is a marine witch.

shocked Jesu! Hope he didn't do anything diabolical to you?

But wait o, he's a guy, he's supposed to be a wizard not a witch.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by prettysassygirl(f): 3:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kokolett:

shocked Jesu! Hope he didn't do anything diabolical to you?
But wait o, he's a guy, he's supposed to be a wizard not a witch.
thank God we had no intimate dealing,I for don dey undergo deliverance now
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Kokolett(f): 3:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
prettysassygirl:

thank God we had no intimate dealing,I for don dey undergo deliverance now

Thank God for your life o.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by emmanuelkant77(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2016
embarassed
herbie27:
if he never calls den he doen't love you, i went 2 a val concept in church on Sunday and dis ur story was what a girl asked too and she was told bluntly dat the guy doen't love her.
blatant lie...i didn't cal de gal i cant go a day wtout fnk8n of....it doesn't mean i dnt luv ha,,,wz jus wishin n hopin she had cald or flashed den i'd tek it up frm dia lipsrsealed
herbie27:
if he never calls den he doen't love you, i went 2 a val concept in church on Sunday and dis ur story was what a girl asked too and she was told bluntly dat the guy doen't love her.
blatant lie...i didn't cal de gal i cant go a day wtout fnk8n of....it doesn't mean i dnt luv ha,,,wz jus wishin n hopin she had cald or flashed den i'd tek it up frm dia
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by loshybab(m): 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
yvonne001:
too loving?I tire for una ooooo
U shud have corrected him. That ws epic though!
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Bukish21(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
GoldenDr:
you choose
u wanna roll too?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
Sunnypar:

Don't o!!!! My I like skinny girls o....you could drop your contact.

Bbm me:2bcf89ee
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
oppybouy:

Can I see your pic?

Bbm me ;2bcf89ee
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by uncjay(m): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
loshybab:

Im gonna support ur striking role.we need midfielders,defenders, nd a goalie coz ive neva hd a gf bfor too,so gt no xperience to share.ive had wondadl frnds though nd kept being frnds weneva i knw it wudnt lead to anytn crious.i feel better doin dt though dan wasting their precious time in my pretense.

At least you're sincere with yourself and conscience.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
emmanuelkant77:
embarassedblatant lie...i didn't cal de gal i cant go a day wtout fnk8n of....it doesn't mean i dnt luv ha,,,wz jus wishin n hopin she had cald or flashed den i'd tek it up frm dia :-Xblatant lie...i didn't cal de gal i cant go a day wtout fnk8n of....it doesn't mean i dnt luv ha,,,wz jus wishin n hopin she had cald or flashed den i'd tek it up frm dia
i don't understand wat you're trying 2 say
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by loshybab(m): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bukish21:
Y dos dis bother some guys?
Because the home front suffers in the long run. Simply put!
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by loshybab(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2016
freecocoa:
Aww! Now you made me feel bad, I wasn't really laughing that you supposedly don't know grammar, it was more about the fact that the message came out funny.

The right thing to have said, since hot tempered ladies turn you off, would be, "they disgust me or I find them disgusting"

Your statement "I disgust them" means that they are disgusted by you, or in other words, they hate you.

Sorry if you were embarrassed.
I smell maturity in the 'cocoa'
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Bukish21(f): 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2016
loshybab:

Because the home front suffers in the long run. Simply put!
Ok.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by loshybab(m): 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
uncjay:

At least you're sincere with yourself and conscience.
Exactly,you garrit!!!
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by virtousB: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2016
greatbrian:
She left me coz she tot she found a better guy. Although it was painful coz she left me exactly a yr after I buried my dad. She was just like she's young and she will still find better guys. And she said d most painful tin in d world. Let's just be friends. Lolzzzzzz after 2 days I realised she's wt a guy she's always calling a cousin. Lolzzzz anyway to cut d story short after d guy used her she came back begging and I took her back with bad intentions of braking her heart back few days to our wedding. My plan might take years to achieve. Buh I swear to my dads grave I will shatter her hrt in return. undecided undecided undecided
I beg you In the name of God, forgive her. Or better still let her go now. I don't think you'll feel any better after shattering her heart. My sis always tells me it's better to be betrayed /hurt than you betraying/hurting the other person. If you carry out your plans, your conscience will keep disturbing you.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by charmingeyes(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2016
Cindy222:
Hello people anyone awake? really wish i can talk to someone i really feel hurt....

Do you still wish to talk to someone? Reach me on WHATSAPP 08032331128
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by charmingeyes(m): 5:25am On Feb 19, 2016
fiziebaibie:
My ex is a monster...e be like say dem don use pussy swear for am..jumping frm bed to bed although he wanted to be serious wth me bt I ran cos his dick is as big and long as a pestle..

grin
fiziebaibie:
My ex is a monster...e be like say dem don use pussy swear for am..jumping frm bed to bed although he wanted to be serious wth me bt I ran cos his dick is as big and long as a pestle..
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by charmingeyes(m): 5:26am On Feb 19, 2016
fiziebaibie:

lolz... u r not serious
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by braivheart: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2016
Joavid:

its an eyesore and quiet disappointing, especially when you are trying to read some serious shiiit grin

*it's

*quite
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Mine just happened yesterday. My dad died last year ending and it broke me down. The so called gf claimed to be by my side all through and she became my source of strength and happiness. On the day I buried my dad, she came but left after the funeral. Just yesterday, I went through her phone and found out that she went to meet a guy in a hotel just after the burial. This guy has been her crush on fbk and I ve warned her about him but she promised she wont chat him up again. Only for her to go meet him at the hotel the same day she came for my dad's burial. She has begged and I have accepted but I have decided to break up with her. I trusted her with my life and she betrayed me when I needed her most. It hurts like hell but I have decided to stay away from rships for now.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2016
Larryfly:
Mine just happened yesterday. My dad died last year ending and it broke me down. The so called gf claimed to be by my side all through and she became my source of strength and happiness. On the day I buried my dad, she came but left after the funeral. Just yesterday, I went through her phone and found out that she went to meet a guy in a hotel just after the burial. This guy has been her crush on fbk and I ve warned her about him but she promised she wont chat him up again. Only for her to go meet him at the hotel the same day she came for my dad's burial. She has begged and I have accepted but I have decided to break up with her. I trusted her with my life and she betrayed me when I needed her most. It hurts like hell but I have decided to stay away from rships for now.
U did the right thing bro, a trust broken can never be repaired.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by dammieking1(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
[quote author=Bobbyunitedfc post=42997399]

its a bad experience bro,we still talk for now but i can sense shes mad at me....are u in a relationship again now?[/quote yeah am into a new relationship now but I missed d quality in my ex in ds my new gal ]
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Anoti1(m): 11:59am On Jul 01, 2016
Sunnypar:
See them CommentRreaders' Association of Nairaland (CRAN).
DebbyChris(f), francababy(f), zaynie(f), DIG1, xnigga(m), stan241(m), BlizzydoDo(f), Bukish21(f), holluswagga(m), habib55, Emeraldz(f), yankosbaba, stephnie44(f), Geeflow(m), ohgurl(f), Anoti1(m), pomide(m), torpedodaezy(f), Liberty101(m), cberryx, makky04, Onyi2013, belloabd1914(m), Enes22(m), Chijiuche, Thugnificent(m), preshyp(f), BukkyDan(f), dimarket(m), 2sex(m), exotiqueify(f), Ebusbaba1(m), Harrisonwo(m), vargasvictory, Lilkingsamuel(m)
Share and let learn.
Yes o. Comments are what makes the thread more interesting.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by pich4real(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2016
Brown253:
Well my ex left me..

The painment is not even that she left, but because i had so many chances to bang her, and i didnt..

First was wen we spent the early hours of new year 2013 in one small korro like that, fing**ing and sucking ourselves only..
..no banging.

Second it was near one psp truck that....lol like that, i used her oranges for dinner that night, she sucked me..
...no banging..

Lastly it was in her bestfriend's house - a guy, while the guy was outside, i was inside with her struggling to get my thing into her virgin cunt. My thing cudnt get in cuz her thing was so tight that i spent one hour trying to solve the equation.
Finally i gave up out frustration.
The edge of my thing was already hurting me, i told her that next time, with lubrication and condom it will be smooth and quick, only to find out that there will be no next time.

She left me, i cried and begged her, not because i wanted her back but because i wanted to be the first to make her moan.

She was my first gf, and i still think about the opportunity i missed with her, tho i've moved on to a more matured lady.
had the same xperience to
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SWITANN(f): 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2016
I left my ex cos he wasn't giving me enough attention and was always very busy and he didn't give me a heads up about it.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by pedrilo: 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
na wa o, people dumping people PDP
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:
I left my ex cos he wasn't giving me enough attention and was always very busy and he didn't give me a heads up about it.
I am here baby, i will give you all the attention you need.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SWITANN(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
I am here baby, i will give you all the attention you need.

Lol
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

Lol
yeah im serious, how can i not give a lady as beautiful as an angel attention. by the way my name is prosper and yours?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SWITANN(f): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah im serious, how can i not give a lady as beautiful as an angel attention. by the way my name is prosper and yours?

I didn't ask for UR attention saintsamuraii
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

I didn't ask for UR attention saintsamuraii
hmmm sad face, keeps my head down and silently walk out of thread.
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by SWITANN(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm sad face, keeps my head down and silently walk out of thread.

awwn,don't be sad. OK I accept your attention.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.