Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (57206 Views)

How Did You Break Up With Your Ex ? Share How It Started / Why Did You Break Up With Your Ex? Share Your Story. / #THROWBACKTHURSDAY - Have U Ever Had A Crazy EX? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
lol wat makes u think so?
cosa the kinda threads she creats here undecided...didn't u see the way she rushed and claimed it to herself when you called her "wife materiaL"grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by vicstar(m): 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
I left her because she's ma EX! Shikina!! cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Leriebloom(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
Because he never called.
Because he forgot my birthday.
Because he started becoming distant when i told him abt the no sex rule in the relationship. smiley

12 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by dollyjoy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
He said he cant control me embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
He said he cant control me embarassed
hmmm pls wat are d things he cant control abt u?
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by dollyjoy(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmm pls wat are d things he cant control abt u?
alotsad
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
dollyjoy:
alotsad
mention few so we can take moral lessons 4rm them
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by allyon(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
lying was my ex favourite hobby

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by refiner(f): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
I left him cuss I can never be loved!undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by RoyalBlak007: 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:
shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:
pls i dnt undastand
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by kunlexze(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
We were both jambite and aspiring for O.A.U, then she moved to ekiti her dad's place and started one jamb lesson. since then she don't call me and when ever i call her, she never pick up(that was around january 2014) then i asked her on facebook why she neither picked my call nor called back she said "she does't have credit" then i asked her "what abt call me back?" she did't say anything..feb 14 2014 she just uploaded a picture nd her new b.f and tagged it "best valentine ever me and my sweetie" mehn i was like WTF..but thank God i faced my studies squarly nd i got admitted into oau, but she eventually could'nt make it. she is in fed poly ado now.. "during hard times you know your true friend" she was never worth my time

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ssoftappless(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
kunlexze:
We were both jambite and aspiring for O.A.U,then she moved to ekiti her dad's place and started one jamb lesson.since then she don't call me and when ever i call her,she never pick up(that was around january 2014) then i asked her on facebook why she neither picked my call nor called back she said "she does't have credit" then i asked her "what abt call me back?" she did't say anything..feb 14 2014 she just uploaded a picture nd her new b.f and tagged it "best valentine ever me and my sweetie" mehn i was WTF..but thank God i faced my studies squarly nd i was admitted to oau,but she eventually could'nt make it.she is in fed poly ado now.. "during hard times you know your true friend" she never worth my time
hmmm nice one

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2016
I caught her fuuccking her best friend's (Cousin) HUSBAND... and I left her crib
without making a fuss about it angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by vicstar(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2016
refiner:
I left him cuss I can never be loved! undecided

I assume that's a typo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Engineermbugame(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
hmmm nice one
i enjoy d stuff
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by refiner(f): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by refiner(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
ssoftappless:
pls i dnt undastand
its just a simple sentence....u ought to!undecided
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by refiner(f): 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
vicstar:

I assume that's a typo lipsrsealed
I don't fink so!undecided
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by XtraSmooth404: 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Cheat plus liar angry
It wasn't the lie that bothered me, it's the insult to my intelligence that I found offensive.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ASHAKA1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
cheesy
winetapper:
[size=18pt]I saw the way she was eating ©ommon banana embarassed I just give up cry [/size]
grin
winetapper:
[size=18pt]I saw the way she was eating ©ommon banana embarassed I just give up cry [/size]
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by ikbnice(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
i left him because he refused to give his life to christ, he was too carnal.
too carnal, I wonder how many times you guys banged for him to earn that title.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by nairamaverick(m): 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
winetapper:

You fear for your D

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by cocoberry(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Dahveydson(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
lifeisabitch:
i left him because he refused to give his life to christ, he was too carnal.

But your monicker says 'life is a bitch' and your profile pic is ass.

Hypocrisy on fleek grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Shakagbum: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
This is the link to the alledged most mysterious hiphop video in the whole world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9-2WtGIe7U
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by jwart(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

12 Likes

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
winetapper:
you didn't consider if she would be good at giving b low job.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by beautycrush24(f): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
He was just too nice and never gets upset. Too perfect for my liking. Whatever i do or say is always right. Doesnt allow me lift a pin. *yawns* boring embarassed

In other news, check www.juicygossips.com.ng and thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
Why?
Can't rem
Re: Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. by aobinna79(m): 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
What she cares about marriage! But ain't ready mehn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.