Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! (3529 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so in your confused mind all virgins will make faithful wives abi ?

Guy, you need your brain checked !!!

This topic was made FP days ago and the topic was treated.

So ain't discussing the topic again. undecided
Bae, e dey pain u say u no be one? Lmao.... Good wife of not, dat is not my concern all i know is dat ur hussy always and forever respect u for dat! Na FACT!
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:
so in your confused mind all virgins will make faithful wives abi ?

Guy, you need your brain checked !!!

This topic was made FP days ago and the topic was treated.

So ain't discussing the topic again. undecided
Bae, e dey pain u say u no be one? Lmao.... Good/faithful wife or not, dat is not my concern all i know is dat ur hussy will always and forever respect u for dat! Dat is d most priceless gift any feminine would give to her hussy... Na FACT!
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by iykekelvins(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
Super story
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Your mates are busy making money you're here looking for how to slash bride price.

Egbon if its groom price that you want come and collect it undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Story for the Gods undecided
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by rosalieene(f): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mr poster, are you a virgin? enough with this childish thinking
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2016
rosalieene:
Mr poster, are you a virgin? enough with this childish thinking
Even u too? Na wa o.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
Bae, e dey pain u say u no be one? Lmao.... Good/faithful wife or not, dat is not my concern all i know is dat ur hussy will always and forever respect u for dat! Dat is d most priceless gift any feminine would give to her hussy... Na FACT!
Ode ni eleyi sha undecided

My virginity status has nothing to do with the Fact I stated up there.

If you choose to wallow in your own foolishness its none of my business.

Am not going over this topic anymore at least not with a cracked brain fellow undecided
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by AfroKnight: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Bro, it is the custodians of the customs who impose such levies on suitors for the sake of the money alone.

Bride price no longer represents a woman's chastity. It is just "settlement" for the extended family. Do you think those elders don't know that their daughters have more than tasted the forbidden fruit?

O boy, forget the ish and pay and collect your wife. See it as a way of honouring the love you have for her.

Many virgins today are only virgins of the hymen. Many have given and received _oral sex multiple times. They are not different.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Am not going over this topic anymore at least not with a cracked brain fellow undecided
but y d tin con dey pain u pass na bae? U fit go nack ur head for wall ooh if u no fit stand am.. Iwo ni ode.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
but y d tin con dey pain u pass na bae? U fit go nack ur head for wall ooh if u no fit stand am.. Iwo ni ode.
mtcheew undecided
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by apholaryn: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
raayah:

Me personally, I'm not doing traditional marriage, I'm not going to be bought. My parents and boyfriend are very aware of this.
leave thrash for lawma....na pikin brain still dey your head tho...btw this Africa...Nigeria precisely.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by bibijay123(f): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dericman:
This is to my fellow guys that are planing on getting married soon.
If you didn't disflowerd ur girl or u didn't meet her/she no longer a virgin and u intend marrying her, i don't think you should pay/complete her bride price. Afteral, sm1 else has taken the dignity that u were suppose to have, her pride has been stolen away.. Ladies go just dey mess around, changing/sleeping with guys anyhow, when the whole body don collapse/scatter finish, them go con dey fine who dem go settle down with... Only but very few ladies marries as virgin these days! May God help the ladies of this our generation....

Are you also a virgin? undecided
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2016
apholaryn:
leave thrash for lawma....na pikin brain still dey your head tho...btw this Africa...Nigeria precisely.

And so?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by apholaryn: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
raayah:

And so?
you will understand better when you are 18
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by apholaryn: 12:03am On Feb 17, 2016
raayah:

And so?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by sirjakez(m): 1:34am On Feb 17, 2016
look at this op... why do most guys complain abt girls sleeping around and we guys sleeping around is not a crime

as for me, I don't care if she's a virgin or not, as long as I like her and she likes me too, no lele

some guys and dere funny mentality tho
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 17, 2016
I am a Virgo and my gf isn't, what have you got to say about that? We all have stuffs we have done that we ain't too proud of but that shouldn't define us. Have you considered those that were sexually molested?
Dude! Live and let live, if you wanna marry a v, just be sure she has something more than the hymen to offer. Marriage is more than the wedding night.

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Antina(f): 3:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Mr Dericman, curse ur future if u have never slept with another man's future wife. So who do u expect to pay complete bride price on her? you? But u can also do it this way to make it easier for u, whenever u are done sleeping with any girl of ur choice, give her part of the bride price and tell her that her future husband will complete it whenever she is ready to marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by bfatoba(m): 4:06am On Feb 17, 2016
raayah:

And what about men that are not virgins?

If you are going to compare the worth of a woman to mere money, you're probably not worth it at all.

This is 2016 and we should stop this dowry nonsense. Women are not articles to be bought and sold.

Dowry is not buying your woman, its just a token in appreciation to her parents for doing a beautiful job bringing her up.
Don't loose sight of your Culture, its part of what makes you stand out, both the Good and the bad. Trust me, i'm of the belief that culture restricts even more than religion does lolz, but it is just that, its what makes you who you are. and once stripped of that then you become Nada

Women aren't objects, but they are VALUABLE as people, don't you agree?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by bfatoba(m): 4:07am On Feb 17, 2016
Antina:
Mr Dericman, curse ur future if u have never slept with another man's future wife. So who do u expect to pay complete bride price on her? you? But u can also do it this way to make it easier for u, whenever u are done sleeping with any girl of ur choice, give her part of the bride price and tell her that her future husband will complete it whenever she is ready to marry.

Thats the idea behind prostitution. not a very ingenious idea
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Damayor12(m): 4:15am On Feb 17, 2016
Dericman:
i read that story too, but did u blv dat? Well, he meet her as a virgin and he was the one that took her pride b4 those occurencies. All am saying is, since they *feminies* have lost their virginity to someone else, d pride is no more there. A woman is suppose to keep herself till her wedding night. Sotherefor, bride price should not be completed!

A woman is supposed keep herself, but a man isnt? Are you a virgin?
Answer these questions or just. Learn to think, before you type
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 17, 2016
Dericman:
WRONG!
SHE in totality is the most priceless thing she has ta give.
He best treasure the gift that is her.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Damayor12(m): 4:18am On Feb 17, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Ode gidi ni, all these teenagers on Nairaland sha. Chai
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Damayor12(m): 4:27am On Feb 17, 2016
AfroKnight:
Bro, it is the custodians of the customs who impose such levies on suitors for the sake of the money alone.

Bride price no longer represents a woman's chastity. It is just "settlement" for the extended family. Do you think those elders don't know that their daughters have more than tasted the forbidden fruit?

O boy, forget the ish and pay and collect your wife. See it as a way of honouring the love you have for her.

Many virgins today are only virgins of the hymen. Many have given and received _oral sex multiple times. They are not different.

Dericman definitely doesn't understand all this english, offer him some palmwine, and kolanuts and some cocoyam, cos that is how you treat people that cannot reason with logic, using simple intelligence
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 6:04am On Feb 17, 2016
apholaryn:

Lol.. Your argument is that I'm a teenager!?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2016
bfatoba:

Dowry is not buying your woman, its just a token in appreciation to her parents for doing a beautiful job bringing her up.
Don't loose sight of your Culture, its part of what makes you stand out, both the God and the bad. Trust me, i'm of the belief that culture restricts even more than religion does lolz, but it is just that, its what makes you who you are. and once stripped of that then you become Nada

Women aren't objects, but they are VALUABLE as people, don't you agree?

I'm not saying you should pay dowry, everyone should do whatever they like.

Like I prefaced in my post, it's my personal opinion. No one will pay anybody to marry me.

Now Op directly says that a woman's worth is her dowry and should be lessened if she doesn't have a hymen.

Isn't the op saying that women are synonymous with goods and she can be bargained for if she has a defect.

This is why I don't like dowry personally.
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by bfatoba(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2016
raayah:

I'm not saying you should pay dowry, everyone should do whatever they like.
Like I prefaced in my post, it's my personal opinion. No one will pay anybody to marry me.
Now Op directly says that a woman's worth is her dowry and should be lessened if she doesn't have a hymen.
Isn't the op saying that women are synonymous with goods and she can be bargained for if she has a defect.
This is why I don't like dowry personally.

I'm not in support of OP either, neither am I entirely against him, He's making a point that clearly most people won't see. A poor/Hungry man won't go and price a million dollar car, neither would a rich man waste the time to price a 92 Tercel. You should already be of the nothing that people Ideology is reflective of their current stage. It's not to insult anyone...

You are right, that you're entitled to your opinion. but you shouldn't go as far as the notion that everyone should do whatever they like.
Considering that the value of Oxygen is in fact Carbon dioxide, we live in a value based world. You have value, with or without Virginity, and the value of which you will only see in the eye of your beholder. Make sure your parents take a bride price for you wink wink

and for your signature.... PATRIARCHY begat you...so going against it is like Fish going against water lolz grin
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by apholaryn: 7:38am On Feb 17, 2016
raayah:

Lol.. Your argument is that I'm a teenager!?
are you not?
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by raayah(f): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2016
apholaryn:
are you not?

I'm not

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2016
Dericman:
This is to my fellow guys that are planing on getting married soon.
If you didn't disflowerd ur girl or u didn't meet her/she no longer a virgin and u intend marrying her, i don't think you should pay/complete her bride price. Afteral, sm1 else has taken the dignity that u were suppose to have, her pride has been stolen away.. Ladies go just dey mess around, changing/sleeping with guys anyhow, when the whole body don collapse/scatter finish, them go con dey fine who dem go settle down with... Only but very few ladies marries as virgin these days! May God help the ladies of this our generation....
guess u studied economics in schoolgrin
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by apholaryn: 8:02am On Feb 17, 2016
raayah:

I'm not
I refuse to be deceived... I cast every demon of deceive in Jesus...InshAllah.....amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Taste The Forbidding Fruit? / Come C What A Normal Being Wore In Public All Bcoz Of Fashion. Is She Okay? / As My Neighbours No Want Me To Sleep Them Too No Go Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.