Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! (3530 Views)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by Dericman(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2016
Antina:
Mr Dericman, curse ur future if u have never slept with another man's future wife. So who do u expect to pay complete bride price on her? you? But u can also do it this way to make it easier for u, whenever u are done sleeping with any girl of ur choice, give her part of the bride price and tell her that her future husband will complete it whenever she is ready to marry.
curse ur future and not mine. Mine what u say pls..
Re: If Your Fiance Is Not A Virgin! by lurlah2014(f): 9:04am On Feb 17, 2016
IN THIS CASE ANY GUY THAT HAS DISVIRGINE A GIRL BEFORE AND DINT MARRY HER SHOULD NOT MARRY A VIRGIN

BUT SHOULD IN CASE HE WAS LUCKY TO HAVE ONE THEN HIS DIC* SHOULD BE CUT OFF AFTER THE FIRST CHILD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are The Signs You Are Dealing With A Yoruba Demon....its Real Ladies. / The Stuff Busted Open But He Continued Knacking Her Back Side (pics) / What Comes To Your Mind In The Morning When You Are With Your Girl or Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.