Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (43468 Views)

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by sinizia: 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.

He's not interested in reciprocating whatever amount of love you've showed him. A guy that digs you as much as you dig him won't be this blunt and harsh on you, in short, he'd see those "signs of love" that made him think you are desperate as a positive sign for him to make his move on you. Move on.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by dollyjoy(f): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2016
misspicy:
why na
it obvious right?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by misspicy(f): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
it obvious right?
was referring to a post of yours angry
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by JoeCutie(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2016
People can like to talk long talk. undecided You throw abi you no throw? grin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by dollyjoy(f): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

was referring to a post of yours angry
well,am just surprised at your mention since we avnt been in talking terms for quite a while now.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 17, 2016
MelodiousCity:
Hi dear, so sorry about that, from your write up and chats with him one could tell you have some feelings for you, but I will advise you for the best to just let go of him and be happy he showed his true colours at the early stage, he doesn't value you so he doesn't deserve you.
Kini eleyi n so? sad

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by vault(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2016
he wouldn't just say such if he didn't see anything
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by vault(m): 12:20am On Feb 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
Kini eleyi n so? sad
ROTFL...... dude is high on curry and time grin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by MelodiousCity(m): 12:57am On Feb 17, 2016
slyIsaac:

Kini eleyi n so? sad

Meaning?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Looooool

What? I'm sorry, I don't understand this story.

I love that line "threw myself at you", tho. Once in a while, its fun to do that.

OP take heart, it's not the worst insult but you better fix your psychologically state cause it seems like the dude has the upper hand in this relationship and that is a big no no in my book grin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by sexaddict08(m): 4:03am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.

Ayahh...that guy no polite at all
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by duduade: 5:33am On Feb 17, 2016
And u still confused on what...?

For such guys you don't hesitate to delete them from your memory. ..

Cant you see he doesn't have anything to offer....?

Didn't you see the *was* in his last statement. ..?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Stupid LovePeddler, the only thing they know, find a comfortable guy , leech him, and suck him...... girls are useless..... only useful for sex..... I laff anyone taking them to heart.... I only use them for what they are meant for...

8 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Mcbussy(m): 6:35am On Feb 17, 2016
sinizia:

He's not interested in reciprocating whatever amount of love you've showed him. A guy that digs you as much as you dig him won't be this blunt and harsh on you, in short, he'd see those "signs of love" that made him think you are desperate as a positive sign for him to make his move on you. Move on.

Yes, you are partially right, but all d whole "positive signs" or "signs of love" go down the drain when she gives him a new impression that the attraction could have come due to her hunger for money, which he probably has. Some guys get blunt the moment they start doubting the motive of such attraction.

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by rman: 6:39am On Feb 17, 2016
When u were asking for money, u didn't realise he was twelve years older?

The guy likes u but couldn't figure out why he has to be spending money on a girl that practically threw herself at him. He now doubts if your feelings was genuine or u are just pretending so u can suck him dry of his money.

Stop demanding money and u guys will be cool.

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Mcbussy(m): 6:39am On Feb 17, 2016
duduade:
And u still confused on what...?

For such guys you don't hesitate to delete them from your memory. ..

Cant you see he doesn't have anything to offer....?

Didn't you see the *was* in his last statement. ..?

On the contrary, I think he still has lots (money, looks and comfort) she intends to leech on wink. That's the one reason why she's having a sleepless night and unable to take d initiative u suggested up there by herself. grin

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by rman: 6:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Mcbussy:

Yes, you are partially right, but all d whole "positive signs" or "signs of love" go down the drain when she gives him a new impression that the attraction could have come due to her hunger for money, which he probably has. Some guys get blunt the moment they start doubting the motive of such attraction.

U beat me to it. God bless u!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Mcbussy(m): 6:45am On Feb 17, 2016
rman:

U beat me to it. God bless u!

Lol...

God bless you too smiley
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by damiosy(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2016
A wise man once told me

The more a lady feels comfortable asking from a man whom is not her father the more her legs are been spread

He is not your father,go and ask your father to give you the money

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2016
naijaboiy:
I don't understand.

How did you throw yourself at him?

By opening your legs? undecided
my nigger!!! That was exactly what happened..
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by MoNickk(f): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
lol. the guy basically just told you the truth. you threw yourself at him! lmao. you made yourself too available I guess n it was probably a turn off. good thing he told you so next time,you'd know what to do. BTW,don't follow up on the relationship. you'd always be the girl who he didn't have to work hard to get.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Op.,the message up there only mean one thing..the guy shine ur congo,u expected money from him but his defence was that U THREW YOURSELF AT HIM..which maybe u did..,but what's there to worry..,forget about it and keep moving foward..
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by opey112(m): 9:20am On Feb 17, 2016
Leriebloom:
You must have unknowingly done exactly dat 4 him to tell u
you are on point.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by OneManLegion(m): 9:21am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I think am guilty, but the word was just too harsh.

Lol. At least you're honest. You need to be more proud, a proud person will find it hard to ask for money from anybody.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by daroz(m): 9:51am On Feb 17, 2016
vicstar:
are u guilty or not undecided
Good question cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2016
markkaycee:
my nigger!!! That was exactly what happened..
Such a dumb girl.

SMH! angry

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by amiskurie(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2016
All ladies here blaming her,you are not different from her.
You are all liabilities,and that's pisses men off.

6 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Enockia(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2016
girls and their drama

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by FTBOY: 10:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
go get yourself a job and stop throwing yourself at men! undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by DeadWrong: 10:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Thank God! Guys are becoming wiser.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by loomer: 10:27am On Feb 17, 2016
You be BALL or you be STONE?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by basty: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
vicstar:
are u guilty or not undecided

My Lord, I am not guilty with explanations. eeeehhhmmmmmmmm;eeeehhhmmmmmmmm;eeeehhhmmmmmmmm;eeeehhhmmmmmmmm;

I just need the money to look good an that is all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Friendship With The Opposite Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.