Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (43505 Views)

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nicepoker(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
Girls wont hear Stop asking guys for money!
as if we are their fathers
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by hucienda: 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
So you threw yourself at Him, and you are asking us what to do...

Oya,

Unthrow yourself from Him and Throw yourself to someone else and unthrow....

Repeat the process all the time till you are tired of throwing yourself around!!

#BUSH

lwkmd! epic!! cheesy cheesy NL! Ever the #1 e-hangout for hilarious laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nicepoker(m): 1:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why is this nonsense here.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Fkforyou(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Is it just me or anybody didn't bother to read the chat to know that it didn't correlate with the title of the thread....
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by uzoormah(m): 1:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I think am guilty, but the word was just too harsh.

my dear na wetin fit u. u too like beggi beggi.
the truth is always "just too harsh"
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by uzoormah(m): 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
dollyjoy:
well,am just surprised at your mention since we avnt been in talking terms for quite a while now.

Talking terms? hmm. seems u too quareld over jude again
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by phintohlar(f): 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
Girls wont hear
Stop asking guys for money!
guys won't hear.. Stop asking girls for sex
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by uzoormah(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
debola23:
And if u check he is prolly already married for him ri ne 12yrs older than u, but u want to gum tô him because of money.
Hes old enuf to be ur dad o.
Dont worry abt nipping it in d bud.
He has nipped u by his words.
Dealwith it.
undecided undecided

as if ur innocent..mtchew
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by uzoormah(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
phintohlar:

girls wont hear...stop opening ur legs
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by ghide007(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
damiosy:
A wise man once told me

The more a lady feels comfortable asking from a man whom is not her father the more her legs are been spread

He is not your father,go and ask your father to give you the money

What if she's an orphan?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by misspicy(f): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
hrpvl:

lol.Contact us for jobs in DUbai and also, obtain your USA visa with NO INITIAL PAYMENT. See our signature. Thank you.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by ManTiger(m): 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.
There is a thin line between LOVE and LIKE.
He liked you, you liked his isn't enough for a relationship.
The guy just chop your abuna for free, chai.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Boeing777pilot: 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Unlike him.
Delete his number
Keep your distance from him
And try to gain some respect.

P.s, try to stick with people within your age range.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
MelodiousCity:
Hi dear, so sorry about that, from your write up and chats with him one could tell you have some feelings for you, but I will advise you for the best to just let go of him and be happy he showed his true colours at the early stage, he doesn't value you so he doesn't deserve you.

Rubbish_mhen undecided
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by byvan03: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Well, next time add some dignity to your person undecided.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by chigoizie7(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lovetinz:
Guy has a loose mouth.

Lol, I don't think so bro.

It is only a gold digger that will "virtually throw herself on a guy and den be demanding for money every now and den"

The guy has to speak up. @least to tell her, he knows her game.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by chigoizie7(m): 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
slyIsaac:
Tats a lie am gonna say smthn.....Remember the way we see hold up is not the way gala sellers do....He might have thought yhu 'threw' but yhu just 'took/got' what yhu wanted...No one can hold yhu 4 tat....just be careful in future.....asking for money tho is beyond me sad ....

She has already accepted that she is guilty. Both throwing herself on him and demanding for money. Just that the guy was a bit harsh
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by SlazzyK(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
bibijay123:

Guys won't hear!! Stop asking girls for sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Stop throwing yourselves at us!
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by chigoizie7(m): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
sinizia:

He's not interested in reciprocating whatever amount of love you've showed him. A guy that digs you as much as you dig him won't be this blunt and harsh on you, in short, he'd see those "signs of love" that made him think you are desperate as a positive sign for him to make his move on you. Move on.

Only if she has truly showered any form of love on him,

Or u think opening her legs for him is a form of love? Both of them enjoyed the sex.

So, why is she demanding money from the guy she threw herself on if she is not a gold digger?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Zellie: 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
vicstar:
are u guilty or not undecided
I tire bros
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
FTBOY:
so...would you rather have the upper hand?
Always grin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by xtervaganza(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.
what he's trying to tell you is that you made the 1st move at him

And then you wanted to turn him to your office where you make money .

You ladies need to get a life and stop asking men for money. We are not your slave and money is not sexually transmitted

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by mzvyne(f): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
Girls wont hear Stop asking guys for money!
Stop asking girls for sex!
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
Dust yasef and move on
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by coolviv: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
if a guy ur dating asks for sex n if it doesn't settle well wt u, u simply say no-- no is a full sentense n if he cnt abide by ur decision then let him take a walk, he's simply nt worth it. Its we gals dt make dt mistake of giving in to sex pressures frm d men folk cos we r afraid of losing them n dts trash-----let him go pls, a man dt ll respect ur decisions ll come along believe me.

Same thing we are saying. If a girl asks a guy for money and it doesn't sit well with him, he should just say no. He shouldn't bow down to pressure. If she can't abide by it, he should let her go, she is simply not worth it. It's we guys that give in to the pressure from d women folk because we don't want to lose them n dat indeed is trash. Let her go, a girl that will love you without money and respect ur decision will come along I believe. kiss
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Emodeee: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
phintohlar:

look the way you are dressed@ur dp and you say i shouldn't ask you for sex?

Come, let's go inside.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by FTBOY: 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Always grin
meaning you like dummies for boyfriends
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by smileysmiley(f): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
you should be happy he was this harsh, it'll make it easier to get over it... no matter what happened between you guys, never feel like you are good for nothing, he is just an unlucky guy by not seeing the treasure in you... but I have an ish with the money part, girls when will you stop allowing a guy to degrade you cause of money, if we check now the amount is something you didn't really need, something that could add little or nothing to your life... stop settling for meagre, free the guy and move on with your life.... Trick on getting over a guy you have a crush on; capitalize on something bad he did to you and hate him for that, works like magic... this guy thinks you are trash, you should hate him
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by placeofallure(f): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
yommyss01:
The girl never said she asked for money immediately. She can't have done it immediately. They both probably have been dating for a while.

Plus why can't a girl ask a guy for money? Anything bad in it? The woman can cook for you but you can't fend for her? This money issues guys hammer about is outdated.

I can understand when a lady is gold digging but does it mean any money issue that comes up is equal to gold digging?

I will be married this weekend, I don't hesitate on spending on my wife to be. If she needs it, she tells me and I have it, I give. She does same to me as well.

Because someone behaves like an idiot, guys turn around and treat other women as an idiot, hence they end up with who they deserve - an idiot.

People are quick to react and over react when it comes to the issue of women. They turn everything to gold digging. Can't a friend help another friend anymore? Even In relationships that are not sexual, you can help a friend out even if it means parting with a few wads of money.

If ladies can help it, they shouldn't ask cos I hate for me to tell anyone my problem, after refusing to help me, you now use the info to spite me later.....it will be like the ground should swallow me. I get shame. I don't ask guys for money, if you give me I collect if not keep your money. I believe in my hands, what it can do for me. That's why presently, I work three main jobs plus other smaller ones as they come, no guy can do shakara for me o. If I were this OP, I won't ever be able to face the man anymore. Haba! bad mouth....you throw yourself at me......mtscheeeeeeew
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
MelodiousCity:

Meaning?

What the fvck is tis one saying.....Dig?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by favourlove1: 7:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Some girls be giving other girls bad name. I have a slogan n that is...why marry for money when u can borrow it for less? I don't have a job but I am balling retailing perfumes n costmetics. That puts money in my pocket. Get up n do something girl n stop asking guys for money. A guy once took me out n he asked me to make my order but I requested for only water. He couldn't belive a nija girl could do that. Girls would earn back their respect if they can learn to be a little financially independent. Afterall what a man can do a woman can equally do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.