Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (43510 Views)

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by femi4: 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.
You neglected those chasing you and run after a guy that have no iota of love for you.

Only naija girls that spend money that they don't have to impress a guy that doesn't love them
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by AyoOne01(m): 10:28am On Feb 17, 2016
He might probably has his reasons for saying such...... U know ladies sometimes are somehow provocative
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by SapeleWater(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
You throw yourself at him. Na wa o! You be stone?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by junta001: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by RexTramadol1: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Lmao

You virtually threw urself @ him

And he met the "Treasury Virtually Empty"

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by just2okworld(f): 10:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Gibberish
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by adefizzy(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2016
It is harsh requesting money from a guy in dis nigeria harsh economy.

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Chukazu: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I think am guilty, but the word was just too harsh.

then take it with a pill and alomo...doesn't make you less of a beauty. learn your lesson and move on
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:

Harsh baa... That's the typical human rationale.
We like tinz sugarcoated for us, esp when emotions are involved.
He simply called "a spade a spade", and not "an agricultural instrument that resembles a spoon"

My dear, knife iyav cut u for hand, u nau trowey d knife. Shebi knife iyav do what e want to do?

Move on from him and learn ur lessons, never depend on any guy.

Via a BB10 Device.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by ib4uakpele: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2016
YOU ARE AN OVERCOMER: If you're born again, you're an overcomer.He that is born of God overcome the world & he that is above is above all.As a born again Christian you are seated together with Christ Jesus far above principalities & powers, failure,setback,poverty,retrogress, disappointment,rulers & forces of darkness,where you reign as a king in this life with Christ Jesus. The bible says in {1 John5:5},“who is he that overcometh the world,but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God”. For you to live a life of an overcomer you have to receive Jesus Christ into your life by declaring this confession: Lord Jesus,I come to you today as a sinner & I repent of my sins,wash me clean with your blood from all sins.I receive you into my life as my Lord & Personal Saviour,take full charge of my life from today,I am born again,thank you for saving my soul. Halleluyah!.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by debola23(f): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2016
And if u check he is prolly already married for him ri ne 12yrs older than u, but u want to gum tô him because of money.
Hes old enuf to be ur dad o.
Dont worry abt nipping it in d bud.
He has nipped u by his words.
Dealwith it.
undecided undecided
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Castrate the bastard
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by hitz: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016
dulux07:
Just because guys keep their mouth shut doesnt mean they dont know your a gold digger. They play along cos the benefit is mutual. It seems this one is tired of u , n decides to tell u truth grin

Someone pls give this G a pussy !

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by FTBOY: 10:37am On Feb 17, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Looooool

What? I'm sorry, I don't understand this story.

I love that line "threw myself at you", tho. Once in a while, its fun to do that.

OP take heart, it's not the worst insult but you better fix your psychologically state cause it seems like the dude has the upper hand in this relationship and that is a big no no in my book grin
so...would you rather have the upper hand?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by sexymoma(f): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2016
it's what you think of yourself that matters... let him say you are a LovePeddler, deep down yourself you know you aren't "If im not mistaken"
guys sef, cos she allowed you to have her easily doesn't make her cheap...The thing wey you see for free some guys still dey die to atleast get a kiss.

You shouldn't have asked for money... if man give you money, he reach you buy land for ajah ni...nor be small small change tongue
so cos of small change wey he wan give you now.. he come dey make am talk to you anyhow..mtcheew

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Teddeebear: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.
don't be annoyed and don't take it too far. You may also be misinterpreting something.

He used the wrong words earlier but Corrected himself by saying you found him attractive …

Don't take it from a negative perspective, on the issue about money just work on that if its true.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by drnoel: 10:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:

Women and issues. My god I fear for this una gender. So what does it matter who throws himself at who? Many women told me similar things or even worse things years ago when my football booth was still on, so what does that matter. Abeg leave matter for mata.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by haffaze777(m): 10:41am On Feb 17, 2016
danielsunky:
she's guilty

Let supreme Court decide datcheesygrin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by cyprus000: 10:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Emac34:
grincheesygrin
[size=13pt] I concur with that meme.
[/size]
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Justicealh3(m): 10:42am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
We don hie U, then.....

1 Share

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Realhommie(m): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2016
amiskurie:
All ladies here blaming her,you are not different from her.
You are all liabilities,and that's pisses men off.
Not all them ladies bro but a good number of them... It's the norm now in this generation and it's really disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by repogirl(f): 10:43am On Feb 17, 2016
This is the kind of thing that makes me go, "Shet! Insult!"

Op, your guy is either confused, either remembers the events a different way from how you do, or he's just a self pompous arrogant ass..... I think I go with the third option because he was attracted to you also, so why is it making it look like you chased him up and down to get his attention?

When chicks begin forming hard target now, guys will be like wetin she dey form for? But see now, a girl makes it easy and she threw herself at him.

But OP, you sef, why you dey go beg for money when the guy never settle well with you first? You have to be tactical, don't you know? grin

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by deeptesting(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
Don't beat yourself up more than necessary.. Every mistake gives an experience and that is what makes life beautiful.

He could have said it better but i doubt of it will sink like it did right now...
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by cyprus000: 10:46am On Feb 17, 2016
adefizzy:
It is harsh requesting money from a guy in dis nigeria harsh economy.
[size=13pt]
Yea! Infact, that's the reason for his outburstgrin

Relationship is not a business venture. let the guy spend on her, how his spirit lead him to. she is not his employee.sad
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Bdemmy(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Oya tell me...

Are you a stone
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by airsaylongcon: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:

You misconstrued bluntness for harshness. Where I work, we get given very candid feedback about our performance. I got one really blunt one one day I went to the toilet to cry. Don't take the words to personal though. Some men don't know how to sugar coat things. Bottom line : he's not worthy of your affection
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Richy4(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
I guess he had a bad break up with the EX... and now OP you are the one to receive the anger....he brought an old baggage from the old relationship into the new one.... besides you haven't even asked for the money yet... smiley
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by tatucci: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Lovetinz:
Guy has a loose mouth.
ah ah! mouth ke! is it not typing that he typed it? loose fingers ni grin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by 2sex(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
can I tell you something and will be willing to listen? Let me know and I will give the best advise as I see there is hope you can use it to change your life.

I am waiting.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Braintouch(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle after learning that she virtually threw herself like a thunderbolt to the sugar daddy. cry

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by adefizzy(m): 10:50am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:

From the guys first statement, throwing yourself at him is not the issue, asking for money is wot pissed him off. Guys already got enough fake gurls asking them for money, u prove ur one of them(fake gurls) by asking for money. He's also attracted to you from his last statement, he would av actually get really serious about you as time goes on and eventually you won't need to ask before giving you.
I'm sure you haven't spend up to 6months with d guy and here you are asking him for money, isn't that way to harsh?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by EOOJ(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2016
Its no big deal na. Madam continue ur life abeg except u wana let wat he said get u into depression mode.

D guy only said his mind. Probably he wasnt interested in u but u kept pushing it. D money part, wel search ur self well.

But realy, guys experience stuf like dis frm ladies also. So op it aint d end of d world. Just knw dat wen u say certain tins as a lady to a guy dat throws himself at u, dats d feeling we get too but u knw, life is too short to b crying ova spilled milk...

advice, learn frm it and move on, its no big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.