Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) (43471 Views)

Survey: Virtually All Of Nigerian Young Ladies Are Into Runz Biz! (screenshot / Girls, Can U Take This Punishment From A Guy Just To Keep Ur Relationship? Photo / See All The Items Demanded Of A Guy Just To Marry His Igbo Bae (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by leksy07(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
Emac34:
grincheesygrin
and hell far.. dats means the tfare go high b dat.. lol
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2016
Ab025:
Whether he is 12yrs ur senior or junior, why re you asking for money from him.....or are you his wife or daughter?

LMFAO. Dude I owe you a drink grin
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2016
MelodiousCity:
Hi dear, so sorry about that, from your write up and chats with him one could tell you have some feelings for you, but I will advise you for the best to just let go of him and be happy he showed his true colours at the early stage, he doesn't value you so he doesn't deserve you.
@ Jennystyle, Listen to this guy and not those discrediting you.... You saw what you wanted and went for it. There's nothing wrong. I also don't see anything wrong in asking for help from a guy you are dating. If he can't help you out when you are in need, then don't even go deeper with him...
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by bibijay123(f): 11:29am On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
Girls wont hear
Stop asking guys for money!

Guys won't hear!! Stop asking girls for sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by DeMekus: 11:30am On Feb 17, 2016
TeOwl:
Since you can't comprehend let me explain:

* If you are going to throw yourself at a guy do NOT ask him for money... I mean just forget the money aspect.
* If you are going to ask a guy for money, then do NOT throw yourself at him... I mean let him be one chasing.

The moment you do both... you have made yourself look like a wh.ore.

Don't ever do both of them!

Only pick one... it is either you ask him for money or you throw yourself at him!

Like in a nightclub, a girl throws herself at me and when I take her home after sex she asks for money... I immediately see her as a pros.ti.tu.te... I hope you get the logic?

Why the night club? Do you expect to meet nuns and female evangelists there?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
It is not every girl in the night club that is a wh.ore (sex for money), they are a lot of them that have more money than you (they come from very rich families) - these type of girls are just looking for fvck. Example: DJ Cuppy - she is Femi Otedola's daughter and she is always in nightclubs either for her DJ work or to relax and have fun.

DeMekus:

Why the night club? Do you expect to meet nuns and female evangelists there?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
if I slap ur foolishness. U must be daft for askn me such question
so she should date you? Look at this perpetual idiot stupid mumu that keeps disgracing his ancestors everyday. Will you carry your slowpoke looking body away from this thread, Dumb cow
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by yommyss01: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
skarlett:
You brought this upon yourself what exactly do you even want us to tell u? undecided

Anyways try not to throw yourself at the next guy even if you love him, exercise caution and decorum.
I see no fault of the girl here. There is no criming in a girl going after a guy. The guy is just childish.

Would you rather she keeps quite and the feeling dies inside of her?

Guys like that idiota will end up finding out they goofed when it is too late.

When some guys are complaining of other women's "hard to get' antics.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2016
The problem is going after a guy and asking for money at the same time.... when a girl does both, a lot of guys begin to think she is a gold digger/pro.sti.tute

yommyss01:
I see no fault of the girl here. There is no criming in a girl going after a guy. The guy is just childish.

Would you rather she keeps quite and the feeling dies inside of her?

Guys like that idiota will end up finding out they goofed when it is too late.

When some guys are complaining of other women's "hard to get' antics.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by coolviv: 11:41am On Feb 17, 2016
Guys keep telling girls don't ask for money. Is he your father? Go and ask your father for money and leave men alone. When u ask for money, you become cheap.

Now guys, why do you ask girls for sex? Are you her husband? Have you paid her bride price? What right do you have to ask? Go and ask your wife for sex. When you ask for sex, her love becomes expensive.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by yommyss01: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
TeOwl:
The problem is going after a guy and asking for money at the same time.... when a girl does both, a lot of guys begin to think she is a gold digger/pro.sti.tute

The girl never said she asked for money immediately. She can't have done it immediately. They both probably have been dating for a while.

Plus why can't a girl ask a guy for money? Anything bad in it? The woman can cook for you but you can't fend for her? This money issues guys hammer about is outdated.

I can understand when a lady is gold digging but does it mean any money issue that comes up is equal to gold digging?

I will be married this weekend, I don't hesitate on spending on my wife to be. If she needs it, she tells me and I have it, I give. She does same to me as well.

Because someone behaves like an idiot, guys turn around and treat other women as an idiot, hence they end up with who they deserve - an idiot.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by DeMekus: 11:43am On Feb 17, 2016
TeOwl:
It is not every girl in the night club that is a wh.ore (sex for money), they are a lot of them that have more money than you (they come from very rich families) - these type of girls are just looking for fvck. Example: DJ Cuppy - she is Femi Otedola's daughter and she is always in nightclubs either for her DJ work or to relax and have fun.

That's exceptional. But nightclub is not the right place to look for decent girls.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by DeMekus: 11:51am On Feb 17, 2016
yommyss01:
The girl never said she asked for money immediately. She can't have done it immediately. They both probably have been dating for a while.

Plus why can't a girl ask a guy for money? Anything bad in it? The woman can cook for you but you can't fend for her? This money issues guys hammer about is outdated.

I can understand when a lady is gold digging but does it mean any money issue that comes up is equal to gold digging?

I will be married this weekend, I don't hesitate on spending on my wife to be. If she needs it, she tells me and I have it, I give. She does same to me as well.

Because someone behaves like an idiot, guys turn around and treat other women as an idiot, hence they end up with who they deserve - an idiot.
Did you ask how many times she requested money from the said guy? It's natural for the average Nigerian girl to ask money from her boyfriend (of course, it's what they do) but when it's too much it becomes irritating.
Secondly, you can't compare your wife-to-be with a chic you recently met.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
Exceptional? Girls that have their own money going to nightclub is exceptional to you? I rest my case.

DeMekus:

That's exceptional. But nightclub is not the right place to look for decent girls.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by XaintJoel20: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
nnachukz:
I only see a guy here saying the truth the way it is and a gal who is not denying the true statement but feels hurt because she doesn't want to hear the truth . My nigga has collected his share of canda and he wants to push you out with the hurtful truth.
[s]
nnachukz:
I only see a guy here saying the truth the way it is and a gal who is not denying the true statement but feels hurt because she doesn't want to hear the truth . My nigga has collected his share of canda and he wants to push you out with the hurtful truth.
[/s]
nnachukz:
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Obeenah(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I can't sleep, am confused,a guy I like just told me i virtually threw myself at him, and am asking for money, this guy in question is twelve years my senior, I've never been insulted in my whole life directly. Please nairalanders what should I do. I have to nip in the bud, before it gets too late.

Question is are you dating this guy? If so why bring it up here. This is a issue that can be settled between you two alone.

Truth be told, the dynamics which led to him saying such to you is unknown to us hence any comment will lack objectivity.

I'd suggest you ask why he said so and if he makes sense to you, you make necessary adjustments. If otherwise it could just be a case of him being angry and those comments could just have been said in a moment of irritation.

#My2Cents

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by ifeomaekol(f): 11:58am On Feb 17, 2016
Well I dnt understand d level of ur r/ship wt him bt I see him as a good frd-----its only good frds dt tell u d truth abt urself evn tho d truth might hurt u, wch in ur case it did. Evaluate urself, and start living right, dnt throw urself to any oda guy nxt time, save ur dignity. And stp asking for money frm guys, if a guy wnts to give u money he ll wtout u asking, get a job no mata hw small n start fending for urself-------dias always joy n confdence wen u do things for urself wtout asking a man first.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
WeedyGonzalez:
so she should date you? Look at this perpetual idiot stupid mumu that keeps disgracing his ancestors everyday. Will you carry your slowpoke looking body away from this thread, Dumb cow
fool.. dats what you are.. and why will I want to date a leech? Just go and continue selling the trash u sell on d street.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by ifeomaekol(f): 12:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
coolviv:
Guys keep telling girls don't ask for money. Is he your father? Go and ask your father for money and leave men alone. When u ask for money, you become cheap.

Now guys, why do you ask girls for sex? Are you her husband? Have you paid her bride price? What right do you have to ask? Go and ask your wife for sex. When you ask for sex, her love becomes expensive.
if a guy ur dating asks for sex n if it doesn't settle well wt u, u simply say no-- no is a full sentense n if he cnt abide by ur decision then let him take a walk, he's simply nt worth it. Its we gals dt make dt mistake of giving in to sex pressures frm d men folk cos we r afraid of losing them n dts trash-----let him go pls, a man dt ll respect ur decisions ll come along believe me.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by piagetskinner(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Y cant ladies not just ask for money... Y y y?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by yommyss01: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeMekus:

Did you ask how many times she requested money from the said guy? It's natural for the average Nigerian girl to ask money from her boyfriend (of course, it's what they do) but when it's too much it becomes irritating.
Secondly, you can't compare your wife-to-be with a chic you recently met.
Judging from the snapchat, they are not just knowing each other and there is no where the guy said the girl has been asking for money. It is obvious it was the first time.

I can understand someone getting irritated if it is done constantly, I would do, but I have problem with guys not wanting to help girls because someone else was an idiot to them.

And why can't I compare my wife to be? She was a mere chi less than 1 year ago. I saw her more as someone to eat and run, she proved herself and kudos to my friend who made me calm down. I would have treated her like that guy is treating the lady now. Ignorantly.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by yommyss01: 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Well I dnt understand d level of ur r/ship wt him bt I see him as a good frd-----its only good frds dt tell u d truth abt urself evn tho d truth might hurt u, wch in ur case it did. Evaluate urself, and start living right, dnt throw urself to any oda guy nxt time, save ur dignity. And stp asking for money frm guys, if a guy wnts to give u money he ll wtout u asking, get a job no mata hw small n start fending for urself-------dias always joy n confdence wen u do things for urself wtout asking a man first.
If you are in a serious relationship, swear you have not asked him for money before.

I don't understand why most women pretend so much on social media. There is nothing wrong in asking your guy to help if he can help just as there is nothing wrong as to asking your girl to help if she can help.

Even if you have a job, there may be sometimes you just can't do without help. Only a foolish guy will call a girl a gold digger simply because she finds herself in a tight corner.

It is another ball game if asking for hand outs is the girl's pastime.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by drmikeadams(m): 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Don't worry love..throw ur self at me ,let me throw my self at u..lets throw ourselves together .
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by hrpvl: 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

why na
lol.Contact us for jobs in DUbai and also, obtain your USA visa with NO INITIAL PAYMENT. See our signature. Thank you.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Dfavouredone: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I think am guilty, but the word was just too harsh.

Hmm be this honest is ur greatest gain. I know you would done that not bcoz u re a LovePeddler but probably out of attraction and love.

Now you felt badly hurt bcoz the guy who u thought suppose to conceal the fact he have u without struggle now throw it on your face, whether you ask him for money or not.

Now you ask for what u should do, and this what I think you should do. As long as the guy see you as someone who virtually throw herself on him, he won't value you. So in your best interest and for your self esteem leave the relationship and God will bring someone who will love and value u.

And for those ppl saying why did she ask for money, don't yourself GFs ask u for money, do u insult them when they asked? If don't have or does not want give u simply say so rather abusing her.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by ifeomaekol(f): 12:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
yommyss01:
If you are in a serious relationship, swear you have not asked him for money before.

I don't understand why most women pretend so much on social media. There is nothing wrong in asking your guy to help if he can help just as there is nothing wrong as to asking your girl to help if she can help.

Even if you have a job, there may be sometimes you just can't do without help. Only a foolish guy will call a girl a gold digger simply because she finds herself in a tight corner.

It is another ball game if asking for hand outs is the girl's pastime.
frm her story, she asked for money maybe too fast or too much either way it pissed dt guy off. And. Dias no pretence in my comment, hv always bn d independent type n I dnt ask him, he gives me evn wtout my asking cos he kws I wnt ask him. I wrk n am content wt d little I hv. Its as simply as dt-----yes we all ll nt b d same bt u cn train urself to be dt way dts if u wnt to. And believe me if dt guy says she threw herself then she did, guys tend to kw such things.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Intrepid01(m): 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
No one is asking Op the right questions here...

Is bn in a relationship with a Guy the right to ask for money?

Why must girls always ask(beg) for money?

is it that without a guy in a girls life, she wont be able to live her life?

Is it impossible to be in a relationship without asking for money?

LADIES ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by emmabosco: 12:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yes you love him so is same thing accept it jor. Abi you wan form?
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jennystyle:
I think am guilty, but the word was just too harsh.

His words are not harsh dear. He only said it the way it is/has happened. He doesn't want to lie by saying otherwise.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by edwardaigb: 12:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Funny tread, girl take it easy on your self, guys are no longer smiling. See this as the opportunity to let him know who you really are.
Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by WeedyGonzalez(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Cutehector:
fool.. dats what you are.. and why will I want to date a leech? Just go and continue selling the trash u sell on d street.
Who will even date this one, no be you wey that small girl for romance section rubbish anyhow. Spineless imp cheesy biko go and continue your driver job

1 Like

Re: A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) by Sunnypar(m): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
SlazzyK:
Girls wont hear
Stop asking guys for money!
can they work for money, very few of them can......just few understands hardwork......as e dey hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.