|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,483,206 members, 5,623,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 09:38 AM
Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28|
OtemAtum:Ok. Thanks. Kindly address the remaining questions above.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28|
OtemAtum, please I have other questions. According to the Doctofus, in the past worlds, how was it possible that new humans could emerge (from thin air) without any god or goddess creating them?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:14am On Apr 29|
gensteejay:There was a passage of the Doctufos which talks about the truth of the past world becoming the lies of our present world. This is so because universal laws change with time. There was a time in the past world when reincarnation was only possible once, but with time, the limit of reincarnation was lifted. Even in our homosapiens era, the beginning of it was a time when people just discovered themselves on mountains and beneath the mountains, then after that period, homosapiens stopped emerging and they multiplied through reproduction instead. This is the reason why I laugh at the ignorance of the Christians sometimes anytime they are crying end of world because of any drastic reduction in human population. They don't know that as soon of human population gets exhausted, other forms of humans will suddenly emerge on Earth again(like at the beginning of the homosapiens era). The world will only end if it could get destroyed by physical impacts like the asteroids, comets and the sun. It won't end because human population in it gets exhausted, because the end of human population on Earth will bring another form of homos into it.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd: 8:41am On Apr 29|
Otem, i love the question he asked.
1. Do u consider publishing this book on amazon, author will be anonymous and u can hide under a pen name "otem anuduno" just as u have on facebook.....People can hijack this and make hell of money from it. If u sell this book in Amazon and release in series no matter how cheap, this book will reach more hands and get the mother of all publicity it needs plus the money it will fetch.
2. How did the new humans emerge, did a supernova occur, new stars born and star dust fall on earth, then they began to rise from mere dust or how did they just reappear.
In other news, pentagon confirmed the veracity of some UFO videos....
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 8:54am On Apr 29|
dazzlingd:Do you have the links to the videos and Pentagon's view on them?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd: 12:19pm On Apr 29|
gensteejay:Just browse it on google, cnn, bbc
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29|
OtemAtum did mentioned that we are not alone,I red it somewhere where earthus communicate with another planet goddess of another world through atum, Otem wrote briefly about another planet, where they are also worshiping just like us, and they are also waiting for their Otem, he even wrote that there is a planet that have 5 genders.
People are claiming that there is civilization on Mars(Martian) before it was destroyed, but Otem said atum wanted to create another beings on Mars before earthus stopped him.. But I will want Otem to talk more about another beings(Aliens) from another world, its impossible for us to travel to another solar system but people are sighting UFOs, are they real?..
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 12:14pm On Apr 30|
Even without otems' confirmation you should know we are not the only beings or humans in the universe and that the universe is bigger than what anyone of us can ever imagine
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:18pm On May 01|
1. A homo sapiens named Janus was born in the year 281,048th year of the homo sapiens era in Greece. This is the 1048C.E.
2. Now Janus was a pagan who was forced into Christianity. And Janus was also a philosopher.
3. In those days, the Catholic Church made it a compulsion for everyone in Greece to possess a rosary and pray with it to Mary, their goddess.
4. Now Janus refused to get a rosary, saying, you know that I worship my deities in those days and they were represented with images.
5. But you forcefully converted us, saying that we should not worship images. How then have you suddenly come up with another image for worship and prayers?
6. Is this not also idolatry? For how are you different from the pagans whom you condemned and killed every day if you will now bring the things of the pagans into your worship?
7. And it is even made a compulsion that we should buy the rosaries and other things pertaining to this religion.
8. Now when the Catholic Church heard the excuses of Janus, they sent for him and said, why do you not fear to speak against the ordinances which we have erected?
9. Is the image of the cross not better than the images of the sun, the moon and the rocks which the pagans make?
10. Now Janus argued, saying, how is the image of the cross better? We know that the cross is a man-made invention while the sun, the rock and the moon are natural.
11. Therefore tell me which one is better?
12. Now Janus argued as one who was not scared of losing his life. Then they said to him, Janus you are a hard man.
13. And you have refused to bend to the ordinances of the church. Now you shall be castrated and impriosned for the rest of your life.
14. Now Janus said, where is the rosary so that I could make use of it henceforth. Then a priest gave him one. Then Janus threw it at the floor, spat at it and trampled on it.
15. Then he said, this rosary cannot even save itself from the terror of my feet but you have deceived the whole world that it is capable of saving them.
16. Why do you lie to deceive the world? Why have you chosen to make lie reign in this mother Earth?
17. Now Janus was locked up in prison for desecrating what they had revered holy and especially for his refusal to own a rosary.
18. Now Janus spent five years in the prison and died.
19. A homo sapiens named Agnieszka was born in the 281,049th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 1049C.E, in a land now found in Poland.
20. She was born to a man named Aleksandre. Now Agnieszka was compelled by her father to be a nun, but she refused.
21. Now Agnieszka heard when her father discussed with some men that they should come and take her by force.
22. When Agnieszka heard this, she fled her father's house.
23. Now in those days, during the 100th year anniversary of Poland, Ildebrando a deacon in Italy came to Poland to meet the Duke of Poland, Boleslaw II.
24. Then he commended the effort of the Duke, saying, you have done a lot in making sure Christianity is well established in Poland.
25. The number of churches here are ten times more than what we have in the days of your predecessor.
26. However, we have heard that many women of your land are given the free will to either serve in the churches or not.
27. This should not be, o Boleslaw. Women are to be subject to men in all things and whatever the government demands they should do.
28. Therefore make it a compulsion for all the unmarried women of your land to gather in the government court and let as many as you want be selected to serve in the churches as nuns.
29. For women do not have any say about what they want to be or not.
30. Now Boleslaw II listened to the advice of Ildebrando and summoned all the unmarried women to the government court.
31. Now many unmarried women who did not want to become nuns began to dress themselves like men and some of them left the land in such disguise.
32. Now Agnieszka also escaped to Italy under the disguise of a man. She also trained hard to gain muscles like men and her genitals became flattened too.
33. Then Agnieszka loved a lady named Lucia. Then Lucia discovered that she was not a man and reported her to the government.
34. Now Henry IV, the king of Italy said, let Agnieszka be punished lightly and sent back to her place of birth.
35. Now when Ildebrando heard it, he rejected the decision of the king, for in those days Ildebrando had become pope and had so much of power.
36. Then he sent his men to bring Agnieszka before him and she was brought. Then when he had heard her story, he took his sword and ripped off her head. Then Agnieszka died before the pope because she was into cross-dressing, which was seen as totally abnormal in those days.
3 Likes 1 Share
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 6:27pm On May 01|
OtemAtum:Please, I have some questions concerning this quote from the Book of Danyal in the Doctofus: "And the brains of the people of that land was
greater than the brains of the wicked souls whom they called witches and sorcerers and such like.
"Such that every soul forced out of its body by meditation and incantations could defend itself and return unhurt to its body.
"For everyone was regularly connected to its higher self in daily meditations, making it impossible for them to be manipulated by the wicked ones."
What is your view about the existence of witches and sorcerers? How is it possible that a soul can be forced out of the body via meditation or incantation?
Or is such a thing even possible at all or has such happened in the past worlds?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:37am On May 02|
For the past humans of the past world, many things made possible in their days had been made impossible in ours. They needed meditations and protective words such as incantations to help their brains, or else those of them with weak brains will have their souls exploited. During the period of the homosapiens in this current world, the brains were made bigger and better in order to avoid occurrences like the ones in the past world. So just as we have some characters being a fictitious versions of the real ones of the past world, so do we have some practises which are mere shadows of the past ones, but words of the mouths, false stories etc. make those things appear real and relevant to our time still, but they are really not.
The only thing that can make people's soul want to come out of their bodies in our contemporary world is FEAR. For example, you hide in a corner and someone is passing, then from nowhere you make a sudden high sound, the person will almost collapse out of fear. You hear people outside your window making incantations and mentioning your name, you dream and fear in your dream, then you see your soul being manipulated. It's nothing but a product of fear. If you had not feared their incantations while you were awake, you would not have had a dream of your soul being manipulated. However, no matter what, things happening in dreams cannot kill anyone, except if the person has one or more underlying health issues like heart problems, hypertension, etc.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:38am On May 02|
1. Goffin was a man born in the year 281,108th year of the homo sapiens era. He was born in a land now found in Belgium, in a place which was part of the Holy Roman Empire.
2. When Goffin was thirty-two years old, he married Sara. Then they had seven children, three being males and the others females.
3. Now Goffin and his wife Sara agreed that they would not have another child, because the ones they had were already too much for them.
4. Then Goffin pulled his thing out from the thing of his wife before it poured, so that they would not have a child.
5. Now Sara got pregnant again and Goffin became angry, saying, how can I be sure that this child in your womb is mine?
6. I have not poured into you, therefore how did it become a baby? Did what I poured on the ground congealed and enter back into you to form a baby?
7. Now Goffin vowed to his wife that he would not accept the baby, but Sara swore with her life that she did not do it with any other person except her.
8. Now Goffin waited until the child was born and it looked very well like him. Then Goffin accepted the baby and apologized to his wife.
9. And he said, De Witte shall be his name. So De Witte became the fourth son of Goffin. Then altogether they had eight children.
10. Now they continued as they had been doing and then came another child four years after.
11. Again Goffin became sad and suggested to Sara his wife that they should deal violently with the child in the womb so that it would not be born.
12. But Sara disagreed and they had the baby. And it was a female. Then they had nine children altogether.
13. Now Sara suggested sodomy for her husband because the method of pulling out did not work for them to cease having children.
14. Now while Sara was talking to her husband about it, her brother who was a Christian heard it and went in the night to fetch some of his Christian counterparts.
15. Then they got in suddenly and found Goffin and his wife in the exact act.
16. Now Goffin and his wife begged the people, but they disagreed because they feared that their god would rain fire and sulphur upon the whole land because of the act which they had both committed.
17. For they said , the sin of Onan is worse and the sin of Sodom and Gomorah is even the worst. Therefore we shall not hear your pleas.
18. Now the christians present in the place forced the couple and their children out and set fire on them such that they got burnt to death.
19. Now when the news reached the ears of emperor Frederick I who was a Catholic, he said, we cannot judge the Catholic Christians who executed the judgement because the act which that man and his wife performed is the worst of all sins.
20. For if it could bring immediate judgement upon the people of Sodom and Gomorrah in the olden days, such that the whole land was burnt down by fire and sulphur, nothing would be able to save this Holy Roman Empire from the same kind of judgement.
21. Now Frederick commanded that the ashes of the deceased should be packed and blown into the land of the enemies of the empire so that their god Yahweh could visit the land with great horror.
22. So the ashes were blown into Crema. So did Goffin and his entire household got killed for their attempt at controlling the number of children they wanted in the family.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:59am On May 03|
1. A male homo sapiens named John de Wettre was born in Belgium in the 281,264th year of the homo sapiens era, which was also called the 1264 C.E.
2. Now John began to learn the making of little knives from Lucas his father until he became perfect in it.
3. A time came that John made knives and sold to even the noble ones, including the clergies of the Catholic church.
4. Then some of the clergies, who were all males began to approach him and touch him as they should have done to a female.
5. Because they felt the need to have sex but the privilege had been taken from them by the agreement to celibacy which they had made while taking up their offices.
6. Now these were the names of the bishops, priests and deacons who began to make sexual advances to John while he was aged 26 years;
7. Alejandro, Wilhelm, Dalmathus, Van Baer and Mertens.
8. Now in those days, John de Wettre refused them at first, but he was threatened with blackmail by Alejandro the bishop and Van Baer the deacon of the church at Ghent, Belgium.
9. For Alejandro said to him, am I not the head of the Catholic Church in this region? Do I not have power to charge you for whatever crime I deem fit?
10. Certainly I know that you are aware of the execution of many whom we accused of being heretic.
11. Therefore submit yourself to whatever I command so that you can by that means save your own life.
12. Now John De Wettre said, I am afraid this time because I have received advances from other clergies as you are. Any of them will kill me if they find out that I also do this with you.
13. Now Alejandro laughed and said, have you not known that I head the Saint Peter's Abbey which is here?
14. Now tell me the names of the other who approach you for this same thing? Then I shall make sure that they are being sent away from Ghent to other places.
15. Now John De Wettre told him the names of the other four who disturbed him. Then Alejandro made a report and sent it to Italy, accusing them of one error and another.
16. Therefore Wilhelm, Mertens and Dalmathus were sent to other churches away from Ghent, but Van Baer remained because he had the backing of the pope Nicholas IV to remain there, being a relative of the pope.
17. Now Van Baer also played love with John de Wettre after threatening to kill him if he did not submit.
18. When Alejandro discovered that Van Baer was also sodomizing with John de Wettre, he planned to set him up.
19. Now Alejandro thought saying, even if I set up Van Baer and that knife maker, he would still escape it because he has the backing of the pope as he is the cousin of the pope.
20. Therefore I will keep my calm and wait for my chance to strike. So shall I end him forever.
21. A year after Alejandro had been thinking of what to do to Van Baer, the opportunity came when the pope, Nicholas IV died.
22. Now when Van Baer had taken excuse from the pope to go to Visserijvaart to attend to the need of some widows, Alejandro knew that he was planning to go and see John de Wettre, so he sent three witnesses after him to follow him secretly.
23. When they had followed him, they hid to see what he would do. Then Van Baer met John de Wettre under the shade where he made knives.
24. Then he said, come and let us make love as we always do. Now John de Wettre said, if you will let me remain in peace this time, shall I not appreciate it?
25. For I am having an insinuation that the day is approaching when we shall be caught in this act and brought to justice.
26. Now Van Baek held him while he was still talking and tore his garment. Then he began to sodomise with him.
27. While in the act, the three men sent by Alejandro appeared to them and caught them. Then they were forced back to the Abbey.
28. Now Alejandro sent letters to Italy concerning the arrest of a deacon of the church at Ghent named Van Baer.
29. Now because the seat of the pope was vacant and all the cardinals were gathering at Perugia, the letters were not attended to immediately. Therefore John de Wettre and Van Baer were both held in bounds until a decision would be made by the higher authority.
30. Now Malabranca, who was the head of the Cardinals sent four of his subordinate Cardinals to the church named Saint Peter to preside over the issue of sodomy.
31. But he warned the Cardinals, saying, let no harm come upon Van Baer who was caught with the poor knife maker in the act.
32. For you know fully well how close I was to the deceased pope who was his uncle. Therefore do whatever you can do to make sure that his identity is hidden.
33. For it will be better for you to bring him to Perugia here at your coming, so that no harm would come upon him.
34. Now the cardinals arrived Ghent and made a decision concerning John de Wettre that he should be burnt publicly at the stake while they left with Van Baer.
35. Now John de Wettre was stripped half-naked and dragged publicly to the stake to be burnt, saying, this man was caught in the act of sodomy.
36. Then the people chanted, let him be burnt! Let him die for his sons!
37. So John de Wettre was led to the stake at Ghent and burnt alive by the Christians for allegedly sinning against their god.
38. But Van Baer became one of the Cardinals in Italy and even became a close friend to the pope Benedetto who was elected two years and three months later.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 10:28am On May 03|
1. A male homosapiens named Regan was born in the 281,256th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the year 1256C.E.
2. The name of the father was Coeman, who was a friend to Lucas the father of John de Wettre.
3. Regan was a maker of knife also. He was also a farmer.
4. Now Regan was a close friend of John de Wettre whom the latter confided in.
5. Now when Regan was away, he received a letter from John de Wettre, stating that he felt like taking his life because some of the Christian clergies at the Saint Peter's church were using him as a sex partner.
6. Now when Regan heard this, he felt very sorry for his friend and promised that he would come to see him.
7. Now while Regan delayed his coming, John de Wettre was executed at Ghent for the act of sodomy.
8. Then the time came that Regan reached Ghent and found out that his friend had been killed. Then he was very angry.
9. Therefore he went to the church and accused them of dishonesty, demanding that they revealed the name of the person whom his friend committed the crime of Sodomy with.
10. Now the church ignored him and threatened to put him in bounds if he did not desist from troubling them.
11. Now immediately after the choice of Pietro as the new pope, Regan decided to bypass the church Saint Peter in Ghent and forward his complaint directly to the new pope.
13. This he thought to do because he had heard that the new pope, who had begun to answer the name Celestine, was a very good and honest man.
14. Now Regan sent a letter to pope Celestine concerning the matter, therefore the pope sent for him.
15. Now Regan went to see the pope in the kingdom of Sicily. Then he said to him, I have brought to you the case of my best friend John de Wettre who was killed for sodomy.
16. Now here is a letter which he sent to me while I was away from Ghent. For he accused some of the clergies of forcing him to sodomise with them.
17. Now my friend was burnt alone at the stake and no one bothered to ask for his partner in this crime.
18. Now if you will help me at all, set up an investigative committee to probe this issue and fish out the clergies who brought this misfortune upon my friend.
19. Now the pope was amazed that he was not aware that anyone was killed for sodomy around the time mentioned by Regan.
20. Therefore he called a meeting of the cardinals and inquired of them if the testimony of Regan was the truth.
21. Then Malabranca and the other cardinals confessed that it was the truth. Then the pope demanded further, saying, tell me who the sodomy partner of that knife-maker was.
22. Now Malabranca demanded that Regan should step out, therefore he was led outside. Then he said, the person found with the knife maker in the sinful act is Van Baer, the cousin of the deceased pope whom you take over from.
23. Now the pope asked, saying, why was he not brought to justice with this man? Then Benedetto answered, saying, you should know that this is not possible.
24. For if we do so, shall we not be exposing what many of us do in the secret? For we are not more righteous than Van Baer who was found commiting this crime.
25. Now tell me, how can a man stay without having sex? So Van Baer was found in the act of sodomy because he was only unlucky, but we are not found, yet we commit the same crime.
26. Now pope Celestine V was very shocked when he heard how all the Cardinals agreed to the fact that they all engaged in the act of sodomy.
27. Then he said, I am surprised to hear this. How can I come to terms with the fact that I am being surrounded by bad eggs who pretend to be holy?
28. And if you consider this act to be a sin against our god, why then do you commit the same sin you vehemently condemn?
29. Now Benedetto said, you are only an old and weak man Pietro, therefore we do not blame you for your innocence and naivity.
30. What is the joy of the people in authority if they are subject to the laws which they themselves made?
31. Now the pope said, it is not the law you made but the law of our god.
32. Then the Cardinals laughed and said, what is the law of god if not the laws made by men themselves? Now tell us, o Pietro, if you have seen our god or any god making laws for the 79 years of your life on Earth.
33. Are not all laws made by the people in authority under one religion or the other? Or how do you think that different religions have different laws?
34. Now the aged pope was confused, for he had never thought in that direction before. Therefore he ended the meeting and called in Regan again.
35. Then he said with tears coming down his face, young man, return to your place and I will correspond to you when due.
36. Now when Regan stepped out of the door, he was grabbed by some of the guards who were sent by Malabranca and Benedetto. Then he was taken to a secret place and locked up there.
37. Now the pope, who had only spent a month in office began to think of resigning immediately, because he was troubled in his mind that he was staying among filthy souls.
38. Now the pope had no one to confide in within the Christian circle, therefore he sent message to the king of Naples, saying;
39. O great king Charles, I seek a favour from you that you should sign my request that my papalcy should not be under the institution called the Roman Curia, but rather, let me take all my orders from your kingship, because that which is called the Holy See of this Curia is actually filled with filthiness and hypocrisy.
40. For I cannot confide in any of these Cardinals in that institution, rather send to me your boys so that I could appoint them to fill many posts in the church here.
41. For I believe that they are far better than all these Cardinals surrounding me, who lack conscience and humanity.
42. You convinced me o king, to take this papal seat, therefore if you want me to continue in it, you should support me continually so that I will not be consumed by all these evil men.
43. Now the king of Naples sent fourteen officials in his court to the pope to fill up the church offices and such decision displeased the Cardinals so much that they gathered together and spoke ill of him during the preparation for the burial of Malabranca who had died.
44. Then they said, this pope is too weak to have ever qualified as a pope. For firstly, he granted indulgence to many people at Santa Maria di Collemaggio .
45. He set five heretics free, dismissing them as mere philosophers who meant no harm. He also removed Jonathan of Sicily from prison, someone who had been charged with the sin of neglecting religious duties.
46. Now he is interested in making it known to the people of Ghent that the sodomy partner of John de Wettre was a clergy within the Catholic body, knowing quite well that this will only lead to the disgrace of our religion.
47. Then he sidelined us all and went for the officials of the kings, who knew next to nothing concerning religious affairs, to take charge of religious roles.
48. Now let us find a way to bring him down before he brings down Catholicism and Christianity.
49. Now from then on, they found how to demote the pope, because he was not in support of their evil deeds.
50. Now the old pope confided in Louis of Toulouse the most, being one of those sent by the king of Naples, but Louis was only 20 years old then, yet he was full of wisdom and kindness.
51. Now the pope said, I know that you are very wise, therefore you shall mingle with the Cardinals to know the things which they do.
52. For they are keeping me in the dark regarding happenings in the churches. And you know that this is not right.
53. Now a week after, Louis reported to the pope Celestine V that a man was found dead in the cell of the court.
54. When the pope discovered that it was the corpse of Regan, he burst into years, knowing quite well that it was the handwork of the top Cardinals.
55. Now the pope wept and said, I cannot continue in this anymore. I would rather return to my life of solitude rather than share in the guilt of the murder of the innocent.
56. For I cannot bear the hypocrisy and filthiness ongoing in this place which is supposed to be the holiest place on earth.
57. Now the pope, Celestine V called a meeting of the Cardinals and asked that he should abdicate the position of papalcy.
58. Then they said, there is no provision in the papal law currently for a pope to leave his position. Therefore it is not possible for you to abdicate.
59. Now Benedetto and Van Baer said to the others, the laws of papalcy was made by men, so it is not impossible for us to change it.
60. Therefore let the law be modified to make provision for any pope to abdicate at will. So the law was made and pope Celestine V resigned.
61. Now when the pope was leaving office, he met Van Baer and said to him, I have been notified that it was you who sodmised with John de Wettre, but he was killed while you were absolved of all blames.
62. This is injustice and you will pay dearly for this someday. For you are part of those smearing our religion.
63. Now Van Baer was short of words when he heard the confession of Pietro, so he felt threatened and insecure.
64. Then he told it to Benedetto who would later become the pope.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 2:33pm On May 03|
I always knew this shit was fake....fake ....scam ....evil... But today I got every prove I need and I am never gonna step a foot into any of their sanctuaries again!!!!! Stupid evil gay ass nigga....
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 4:05pm On May 03|
orisa37:i don't think you are using your brain....something so easy to decode... It was a hoax all along... Everything about the bible and so...took your forefathers from their legitimate way of lifestyle with violence... Yet you don't read the sign on the wall...
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:07pm On May 03|
1. Now Benedetto who had become pope Boniface VIII was threatened by the fact that Pietro left the kingdom of Sicily alive, knowing the secret of Van Baer.
2. Then he sought to lay hands on Louis, but he feared that his father, King Charles of Naples would oppose him and find a way to depose him, since his coronation was still very fresh.
3. Now Louis returned to Lyon where he was officially the Archbishop before Pietro sent for him. There he continued to see many wrong things happening within the churches.
4. Then he sought how to denounce Catholicism totally, but he was afraid to do so, being only 21 years old.
5. Now the pope Boniface VIII continually feared that Pietro his predecessor would come back for them. Therefore he set men to watch his every moves as well as the moves of Louis.
6. Now king Philip IV of France and Charles Martel, the elder brother of Louis, refused the motive of Pietro who wanted to return to a life of solitude.
7. So they charged him continually, saying, do not yield to the pressure of returning to a solitude life.
8. You have witnessed the hypocrisy of the pope, therefore arise and oppose the pope until everyone is aware of the fact that there is much corruption in the church.
9. In this way shall you be able to purge the church of all evils, rather than running away from the evils.
10. Now Pietro said, what is left of me to do? Am I not very aged already? What strength do I have to fight? I would rather die in solitude and rest rather than struggling continuously.
11. Now report got to pope Boniface VIII that Pietro had met Charles Martel and had revealed many secrets to him, therefore he arranged for a meeting with Charles, pretending that he had not heard of his meeting with Pietro.
12. Now when they had met, he made sure the drink of Charles was poisoned so that he could die slowly.
13. Then Charles departed from the pope unknowingly and began to develop complications. Then he died within a short period of time.
14. When Pietro saw this, he was afraid because he knew that the death of Charles Martel was connected to the secrets which he revealed to him.
15. Now while he was thinking of what to do, he received a letter from pope Boniface VIII seeking that he should accompany him to Rome.
16. Now Pietro said to his friend Alberto, whose house he was indwelling, this is invitation to death by Death himself.
17. I will not honour this invitation. Rather, I will flee to Sulmona and lead a solitary life there.
18. Now when the men sent to fetch Pietro reached the house of Alberto, they discovered that he had left there.
19. Then they tortured Alberto to the point of death, saying, tell us where Pietro would go from here.
20. Then he told them that he had mentioned Sulmona. Then they cut Alberto to pieces and left him bathed in his own blood. Then Alberto died.
21. Now while Pietro was in the bush on his way to Sulmona, he saw the men of the pope, including Van Baer, as they passed by.
22. He also heard how they mentioned that they were going to Sulmona to get hold of him as commanded by pope Boniface VIII who wanted to prevent him from becoming an antipope.
23. Now when they had passed by, Pietro changed direction and sought to go towards Dalmatia by ship.
24. Now news had reached the pope that Pietro was in a ship going towards Dalmatia. Therefore he commanded some men to go and await him offshore at Dalmatia.
25. However, the ship could not reach Dalmatia because of a storm. Then it returned to the seaport where it took off earlier.
26. There Pietro was captured and brought to Boniface VIII the pope. Then he was locked up in Ferentino.
27. Now the pope was relieved after getting hold of Pietro, but he was continually opposed by the king of France, named Philip IV.
28. Now the pope found Louis as a potential threat to his papalcy, because his elder brother Charles Martel had died thereby opening an opportunity for Louis to become the heir to the throne of the king of Naples his father.
29. Therefore he called Van Baer and some Cardinals and said, I do not see Louis as a threat before, knowing quite well that he would not become king after the death of his father, the king of Naples.
30. But now that his elder brother Charles Martel is dead, Louis will definitely become king after his father.
31. And we know that he knows a lot concerning the crimes which we have committed within this Holy See.
32. Therefore let us act promptly to make sure that he does not live to see the death of his father and take up the throne.
33. Now a cardinal priest named Pius arose among the people and said, let us extend a hand of friendship to the young boy first.
34. For at this time, he is broken down, therefore he will definitely accept our hands of friendship. Then we will get at him and do to him as we like.
35. Now the pope loved the idea of Pius the priest and sent message to Louis that he would be coronated the Bishop of Toulose.
36. Now Louis hesitated to become the Bishop of Toulose because he was afraid. However, he summoned courage and took up the post, having heard of the death of Pietro the ex-pope who died in prison at Ferentino.
36. Now when he headed the church at Toulose, he did many good deeds and made sure the poor and the needy did not lack food.
37. He also fasted several times to make sure that nobody starved. But his subordinate deacons and priests hated his deeds and sent complaints to the pope all the time.
38. For they wanted all the food and money shared to the poor for themselves.
39. Now Louis got tired of all the confrontations he was receiving from his subordinates, therefore he decided that he would leave Toulose to lead a solitary life somewhere else.
40. When the pope heard this, he sent for him. Now Louis went to see the pope and found him commiting the act of Sodomy with Van Baer, the same man who was spared at the trial of John de Wettre.
41. Now the pope said, pretend as if you have not seen anything o Louis and keep silent about it forever so that you could avoid untimely death.
42. I have heard your request to abdicate the bishopric of Toulose. Do according to your wish.
43. Now pope Boniface VIII gave him wine and persuaded him to drink it. Then he drank, not knowing that it had been poisoned.
44. Then Louis went to Brignoles so that he would live there in solitude. But he took ill immediately after reaching there.
45. Then he died five days later, being only 23 years old.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 6:09pm On May 03|
Don't mind the mumu
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 6:11pm On May 03|
Now wind don blow fowl yansh. Dem never see wetin dey come
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 8:16pm On May 03|
Goddys:check this out bro... I burnt the Bible yesterday after reading 5 pages of his Revelations... Tell your God to come get me or get out of this thread with your lost brain.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 8:33pm On May 03|
4evergod2:you are the sick being.... I think is better you stay away from something your corrupted brain can't understand... You understand me? Stop making a fool of yourself... N return back to your sand play!!
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:56pm On May 03|
1. A male homo sapiens named Xavi was born in the outskirt of Tarifa in Spain in the 281,275th year of the homo sapiens era, which was also the 1275C.E.
2. Xavi was a wood carver and a philosopher. His father Anderson had raised Xavi all alone in solitude because his wife died after she gave birth to his son Xavi.
3. Long before Xavi was born, Anderson's great grandfather left the major cities in Iberia to find a place of peace at the outskirts.
4. Because in those days, the Christians and the Muslims continued to fight unending wars against one another.
5. For earlier, the Christians occupied the cities in Iberia, but the Muslims fought wars with them to gain many of the places back.
6. Now to seek peace, Alfonso the ancestor of Xavi and his wife went far away to a place at the outskirt of Iberia, which is now called Spain and made his abode in the bushes there.
7. Then they gave birth to five children, two male and three females. And the children married each other and had children.
8. Then the geneology continued until Anderson was born. At this time, the place had begun to have more sojourners, yet it was well hidden from the major places.
9. Then a time of plague came and killed some of them and displaced the remaining people. But Anderson and his wife remained in the land and gave birth to Xavi.
10. At this time, most regions in Iberia had been won by the Christians again.
11. Now Anderson's wife took in and began to be in labour. Then she gave birth to David.
11. Now Anderson watched how his wife died after praying vehemently to Jehovah his god to save her, but he got no answer. For blood continued to flow out of her body until she gave up.
12. Now Anderson concluded that if there be anyone or anything to be called God Almighty, he, she or it did not interfere so much in the affairs of the living beings, unlike the gods the christians and the Muslims talked about.
13. Now Anderson brought Xavi up in such knowledge and they lived alone in a solitary hut all days.
14. Now shortly after the christians reclaimed Tarifa from the muslims, they discovered the little village hidden in the bush. Then they searched the village until they had discovered Anderson and Xavi his son.
15. Then they held them and brought them to Sancho IV who was a very cruel leader. Then Sancho IV demanded to know who they were, because he thought that they were muslims hiding in solitude.
16. Now Anderson said, we have been at the outskirt of Tarifa right from birth. We are neither Christians nor Muslims but philosophers.
17. But if it pleases your lordship, let us be converted to Christianity so that you could save our lives.
18. Now the priest was not convinced by their testimonies, therefore he sought how he would frame them up before the king.
18. Now the priest said to the king, make no mistake to spare their lives o king, for these men were found commiting homosexuality.
19. Therefore let them be put to death before they pollute this court with their sins and great filthiness.
20. Now Anderson and Xavi protested, saying, we are not gays but we are family. We do not practice any act of homosexuality or sodomy whatsoever. He is my son and I am his father. His mother died after giving birth to him.
21. Now Sancho IV was not convinced. Therefore he commanded that they should be executed at Castile where he ruled.
22. So were the father and son executed by the Christians for even the thing they did not commit.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 7:10am On May 04|
Goddys:my friend you have a stolen brain.... You read a story with about 101% accuracy and you are comparing it to a storybook.... I have an advice for you and that is if you feel you have a problem with his teachings and his fellowers like me then kindly go to the sanctuary of your lost god... Meet which ever priest he has there and beg him to pray to your god to come stop me from what I plan on doing myself for the kingdom of Domino and also stop Otem from getting more Revelations... If nothing negative happens to me or otem by the end of 2020 then you...your lost god and which ever false priest he has in your sanctuary can bury your head in shame!!!
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 7:49am On May 04|
Goddys:the one in this book I just burnt some days ago... I thought you said in 2016 that otem is evil and he will never have a fellower... But 2020 I just came across this post incidentally.... Believe me I now have a purpose for my life on Earth and as long as I still breath I will through my music bring the teachings of otem to the world!!! I will not stop until Domino's name because a household name which even your children will sing to your ears... Now run and report me to your god !! A lot like me will come up and great people with better ideas will push otems Revelations!!!
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Acsm: 10:59am On May 04|
But at least this writings still has more clarity and logical reasoning than the so called Holy books... Tueh!
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Acsm: 11:08am On May 04|
Hi Otem, I stumbled upon this piece by coincidence or fate though I have asked series of questions deep within me and this has at best provided me a kind of logical reasoning
I wanna ask you a question. Does the sons of God(Domino) still live on this our present earth?
And does miracles exist in whatever form?
Please recommend a book for me on how to maximize my brain to its full potential.. and how do I get your books and set me in this journey of full consciousness
I am a medical scientist and now I know I have a divine purpose to make the world a better place.. Thank you so much for this piece and I'm goin to share this with as many that is willing to read with open-mindedness
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by kwinp(f): 1:07pm On May 04|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by GodSaklek(m): 3:15pm On May 04|
Otem will reply you, but let me explain something I gathered from the written, especially your first question.
All of them still exists but we are equal right now because they can't physically visit earth unlike the time of homo erectus,any past god that want to come to earth must go through normal birth,but by the time they were born,they would have forget who truly they are till they died and come back, and die again etc,some of them came to earth in our own time(homo sapiens) but a lots of them died normally like the way we died,Otem explains that one god was born as homo sapiens,but when he reach puberty age, he started have series of dreams, and he was reminded that he's a god in that dream,when he became adult, he went to people that are worshipping him despite his father's warning, he told them that he's the god they are worshipping,they arrested him for blasphemy and they later kill him but truly he's the god they are worshipping, so if u see any strange thing coming down from sky, they are another beings(aliens) living in a far far planets... We a equal when they were born here, and we are equal when we become a soul.
kwinp:Hello,do u want to say something?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 5:15pm On May 04|
why don't you pray to your god to come take out the demon eh?or you do it yourself from where you are eh? Must you be a nuisance or is that what you read in your story book ? To mingle into others business... Will you mind if I step into your hypocritical sanctuary on a Sunday ... destroying it when you are listening to your brain lost preacher.... Please let him be!!!
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 6:37pm On May 04|
yes we have thought all this ....at least we use of brains... Please can you use yours too and ask yourself this questions removing the names you put there and replacing them with the name of your god?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 6:39pm On May 04|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Xioxing: 6:39pm On May 04|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 444