Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (213157 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Chapter Eight
1. Averroes was a great philosopher born in Cordoba in Spain, in the year 281,126 of the homo sapiens era, which is the year 1126C.E.
2. Now in the days of Averroes, the works of Al-Ghazalli, a critic of pure philosophy prevailed in the Muslim communities.
3. Now Al-Ghazalli, who died only fifteen years before the birth of Averroes was a critic of pure philosophy. Rather, he supported Islamic philosophy which he found as the only true philosophy.
4. But Averroes, before acceding to the seat of the judge of Cordoba, had studied many philosophies and had found the works of Aristotle as the only one matching his own thoughts and philosophies.
5. For when Averroes had checked through the Quran and other Islamic texts privately, he found them lacking in morals, ethics and humanities.
6. And Averroes wrote some points against the Islamic philosophy in his papers, saying, why should the maker of the earth command jihad against other believers? Why should Mohammed the founder of Islam take a little girl and deflower her, then making her his wife against her wish?
7. Why should the creator of the earth be so like humans in reasonings and ability? Why is the quran not extraordinarily better than other philosophical books if it is actually written by God Almighty?
8. Why does Allah not address this issue of slavery which is at this moment seen as brutal and cruel by many wise ones, even among those whom we term kaffir?
9. Now after Averroes had written these texts, he kept them secret and resolved to follow and promote the teachings of Aristotle rather than the philosophies of Mohammed the founder of Islam.
10. Now Averroes attempted to bring philosophical reasonings to Islam, for he wanted his people to reason things out rather than foolishly following all the texts of Islam.
11. Now Averroes stood among the people and said, I am not against Islam, but I am against lack of reasoning by Islamic scholars.
12. Let all scholars of Islam be reasonable enough to be rational in their thoughts and let every unreasonable stories in the quran be rather treated as allegories.
13. I say this because the quran seem to have been corrupted, having passed from the hands of one caliph to another. From the hands of Abu Bakr to another and to the hands of Uthman and others after them.
14. And many unreasonable things had entered the quran by such.
15. Now the scholars in the school of Ashari attacked all forms of philosophies, saying that it is only the Islam philosophy that was right.
16. And they spoke against Averroes for trying to promote western philosophies and the ancient philosophies above Islamic philosophies
17. Then Averroes said, before quran was made, these philosophies had been made. How can you criticise them all and give credence to only the Islamic philosophies?
18. If we Muslims do not learn to recognise wisdom in other philosophies, we shall eventually end up not being wise enough to grow in knowledge with the rest of the world.
19. And we shall be held back by our own rituals and superstitions. It is simple enough to discard whatever islamic idea which do not resonate with logical reasonings.
20. But you followers of Al-Ghazali have refused to see reasons in other philosophies, how then shall you grow intellectually?
21. What does Al-Ghazali your role model hold against philosophers other than the fact that they are not Muslims?
22. Can we say that Aristotle, Socrates and many other great philosophers of old times are entirely false because they do not hold the belief of Islam?
23. This is of course foolishness, because Islam is not the only religion in the world, therefore its knowledge does not necessarily have to be generally accepted.
24. Now it is better that we recheck and modify the works of the quran whenever it seems that philosophical conclusions are in contradictions with them.
25. And also for the Christians, let them recheck and modify the works of the bible whenever they appear to contradict the conclusions reached by philosophers.
25. Now these sayings of Averroes angered and provoked both the Muslims and the Christians in many parts of the world.
26. And they had grudges with Averroes, thinking to lay their hands on him. But for the high position of Averroes, being a judge, it seemed difficult for them.
27. Now when Averroes had seen how the religious people reacted, he said further, philosophy is the best method of passing knowledge and understanding and not religion.
28. For philosophy creates room for questions and give possible answers after series of practicals, but religion only creates room for questions and does not have an answer to give, but jumps to conclusion instead.
29. Now around that time, Abu Yakub the caliph died and Abu Yusuf his son became the caliph. Now Abu Yakub the late caliph had believed very much in all the sayings of Averroes, which was the reason Averroes had been protected from attack earlier.
30. But Abu Yusuf his son surrendered to the pressures of different cabals to release Averroes to them to be tried, therefore he released him to his various accusers to be tried.
31. Then Averroes was tried and exiled to Lucena. They burnt all his works concerning Aristotle and other philosophers.
32. Now Averroes continued to philosophise in Lucena. Then a day came when Abu Yusuf disguised and went to see him.
33. Then he said, do not be afraid Ibn Rushd. I have come to restore you back to my court, because now I am strong enough.
34. My father had said before his death, Yusuf my son, do not let Averroes the qadi get hurt. Rather, reward him and learn from his wisdom. For he is a wise man with many secrets.
35. Now I have come to you to learn some secrets which are unspeakable.
36. Now Averroes said, for secrets I have many. For I have met the light and I have known what is true from what is ideated.
37. And I can say to you with authority that religion is ideated and natural knowledge are true. We cannot say it publicly now, but a time will come when it would be made public.
38. And what we see as God Almighty now shall be seen as even a little dot or a speck out of the unlimited magnificence of God Almighty.
39. But can we declare it now and go scot-free? No caliph, for the time to say it is not now.
40. So Abu Yusuf sent Averroes to Marrakesh and honoured him. Now Averroes died when he was 72 years old and was buried honorably.
41. Now till these days, many philosophers admired Averroes for appreciating philosophy and putting it ahead of even Islam in religion without having the fear of being killed by the violent ones in Islam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:05am On Nov 11, 2019
Chapter Nine

1. Musa Koulibali was a great philosopher, born in the 281,178th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the year 1178C.E, in Timbuktu now found in Mali.
2. Now when Koulibali began to grow, he began to ask questions, because in those days, many Muslims from the Sahara began to enter into the land.
3, Now Koulibali had reasoned deep and then he said, why is Timbuktu trading themselves for salt, cowries and beads?
4. We, being blacks, give ourselves to them as slaves and in return they give us salt and cowries.
5. Can salt be valued as much as human lives? Now brothers and sisters of Timbuktu, let us reject slavery and slave trading in its entirety.
6. Now when Koulibali spoke this to the hearings of Sundiata his friend, who was the heir to the throne in those days, he went to his mother Sogolon and told her, saying, mother what have you to say about the owning of slaves?
7. Are they not humans as we all are? Why are some made to be slaves while some enjoy palacial treatments?
8. Now Sogolon said, son where did you hear this manner of reasoning from? Why do you think like a common man?
9. Should we not have slaves and trade them also? What difference are we from the common people if we do not have slaves, gold, cowries and beads in abundant?
10. Sundiata my son, now tell me who has influenced you to speak in this manner?
11. Now Sundiata the prince perceived that his mother wanted to do harm to the person, so he did not tell the queen who it was.
12. Now the queen spoke to five of her servants, saying, watch Sundiata and let me know from whom he learns his ideas.
13. For he does not reason like Konaté his late father, the great lion himself.
14. Now when the servants accompanied Sundiata, he stopped at the home of the wise man, Koulibali, who began to teach him great philosophies and wisdom.
15. Now the servants reported to Sogolon what they had seen, so she went and told the king of Mema what she had observed.
16. Now the King of Mema sent men to go and arrest Koulibali, then he was arrested.
17. Now when Koulibali was brought before the king, he was charged with speaking vile words against the authority of the land.
18. And for corrupting the mind of the foster son of the king, he was charged. Then Koulibali said, O king, do not blame me, for I speak what is true.
19. For it is not good that we should sell our own kinsmen and race to people of other races as slaves. What respect shall come to our kingdom in that manner?
20. We give them more precious things in exchange for less precious things. Can you compare gold and human lives with salt? We give them gold and humans, they give us salt in return.
21. How is the trade balanced at all? So great king, consider my reasoning and let us cut our trade ties with these Saharan people.
22. Now the king of Mema said, my ears are full. I have heard enough from you. You shall be beheaded for speaking boldly against the culture of the land.
23. Now Koulibali was locked in a prison to await his judgement.
24. Now when Sundiata discovered what was done to Koulibali, he pleaded with the king to release him.
25. Now the king said, the transgression of Koulibali is beyond me. It is a transgression against the whole kingdom and its culture, not just against me.
26. Now while Sundiata planned to secretly take Koulibali out of the prison, he was found dead, because the king had sent two of his servants to suffocate him to death secretly.
27. So was Koulibali silenced in those days for speaking against the imbalance in the trade by barter done by his people with the Saharans.

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:39am On Nov 11, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2019
27. Now Pope John XXII did this act as a vow to those who made him get to his position. Thus Pietro, who was a scientist and a philosopher was killed by the religious ones because he did not follow the ideas of christianity.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 11, 2019
Justice310:
What Otem wrote is an eye opener. Though, it's very had for someone to come to terms with it but it contains a lot of truths. The product of the earth wasn't created by one God has we were made to believe. It was the combination of many Gods. Moreover, you're a God yourself. You can perform wonders in your name.

About the witches, they're very real. They're humans like you, but they understand something that many don't understand. They're the instruments of the evil gods. Their mission is to destroy the destiny human that is born to make the world a better place for others. But you're more powerful than them if you know who you are.

Cheers!
And it is only through christ that u can disband and destroy them...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2019
0temSapien:
This thread will resurrect someday!!!
Today is the 3rd year Anniversary of the Imprisonments of the gods of religion!!!

CELEBRATE!!! ;d grin grin
NO GOD WAS IMPRISONED... IT IS A DELUSION, THE DEVIL IS GRADUALLY LEADING YOU TO DESTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 11, 2019
VivaLaFrans:
How many Otems are here... Well never mind... Uhm Mr. Otem you still haven't given me an answer... I asked you in another thread the origin of this book... Who is the author, is it a human or a supernatural being... Because no human was here even 1 billion years after the big bang....
...THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE BIG BANG....THE AUTHOR OF THIS FALSIFIED BOOK IS THE DEVIL.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:29am On Nov 11, 2019
jerry447:
And it is only through christ that u can disband and destroy them...
You destroy fictitious witches with fictitious Jesus, right? Lol.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 11, 2019
0temSapien:
You destroy fictitious witches with fictitious Jesus, right? Lol.
I have seen witches flee at the mention of the name of Jesus, I have seen blind eye opened in my present, I have seen the lame walk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
jerry447:
I have seen witches flee at the mention of the name of Jesus, I have seen blind eye opened in my present, I have seen the lame walk
The witch that flee, how is she related to you? The bilnd person who got that miracle, is he or she your relatives? If they are not, you need to probe them further. We are in the age of full enlightenment where we question everything.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
jerry447:
The witch that flee, how is she related to you? The bilnd person who got that miracle, is he or she your relatives? If they are not, you need to probe them further. We are in the age of full enlightenment where we question everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
0temSapien:
My wife was having hynia, she was divinely healed at the mention of the name of JESUS, not the one in your spiritual prison....... I I have practically met people that have been healed through the name of JESUS... BRO OTEM JESUS IS REAL, DONT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DECIEVE YOU....

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
jerry447:
My wife was having hynia, she was divinely healed at the mention of the name of JESUS, not the one in your spiritual prison....... I I have practically met people that have been healed through the name of JESUS... BRO OTEM JESUS IS REAL, DONT ALLOW THE DEVIL TO DECIEVE YOU....

Which disease is hynia or do you mean to write hernia? Was she medically diagnosed with hernia? Was she clinically declared free from hernia? Did she use any drug or visit doctors for help while having the hernia? Was she instantly healed when you mentioned the fictitious name Jesus or it was after sometimes you discovered that the hernia was no more? Please I need answers to all these to enable me establish a fact. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:02am On Nov 12, 2019
Chapter Twelve
1. Roger Bacon was a great philosopher and a scientist born in the 281,218th year of the homo sapiens era. Which is also the 1218th year C.E. in Somerset, England.
2. Now Bacon began to fall in love with nature when he was aged seventeen years, because he had begun to discover some secrets of nature.
3. Now Bacon said, the nature of nature can only be discovered by thorough observations and experimentations.
4. So Bacon began to say, over many years, we humans have jumped into conclusions without observations and experimentations.
5. And we have arrived at wrong conclusions like the very religious ones. Rather, let us separate scientific knowledge from religious ways.
6. Let us observe all things first, question them and then let there be hypothesis drawn.
7. After then can we carry out experiments to see if our results are coherent or not.
8. Then can we draw conclusions from the analysis of our results. In this way shall we be able to conquer fallacies which are common with humans.
9. For the fallacies of generalising hastily as well as the fallacy of popular prejudice and submitting to the people in authority shall be well conquered by this method.
10. If we have heard that there is a stone which could turn everything to gold, it is befitting of humans and great thinkers to acquire such stone and let it be subject to experimentations.
11. But if such stone is not brought forward to be experimented on, then shall we dismiss it a mere myth and superstitious beliefs.
12. Now many thinkers accepted the views of Bacon and many experiments were conducted in those days to ascertain facts and establish laws of nature.
13. However, no one brought forward the philosopher's stone and other objects of supernatural claims to be experimented on.
14. Therefore Bacon considered them as mere myths and heresay.
15. Now in those days, the fame of Bacon went far and wide such that Clement IV the pope sent for copies of his works for scrutiny.
16. For the religious ones often suspected the early scientists of witchcrafts and sorcery.
17. Now when the pope had checked his works, himself found them convincing enough. And he said, as long as Bacon does not call us out to perform experiments on our relics and all our religious objects, then he is safe with us.
18. But if he derails and suddenly start putting his hands in religious things, especially in Christianity our religion, he shall not escape being persecuted and killed.
19. For we cannot count the number of philosophers whose blood we have shed already, because they speak things contrary to our doctrine.
20. Now a time came that Bacon began to dabble into discussions concerning spirituality and he joined himself to the Franciscan order in Oxford.
21. Now reports came to Clement the pope that Bacon had begun to teach heresies and many Christians had become his followers.
22. Then the pope said, I trust that Bacon does not mean evil to our religion. I have spoken with him concerning many things in the past and I can tell you that he is someone that could be trusted.
23. Have I not read all his works? And have I not checked his optical lenses? All these things are product of good thoughts.
24. Therefore let Bacon be left alone, for I stand as a surety for him that he does not mean any harm to our religion.
25. And who knows if it is even our god that has sent him to us in this generation?
26. So did Clement continue to support and protect Bacon until his death. Now when Clement had died, all the Christian leaders gathered and they made laws, saying, let all philosophers be identified with a religion, or else they shall be punished and even put to death.
27. Let also every aspect of philosophy which does not agree with the bible not be discussed.
28. For how can some philosophers propose that it is impossible for hell fire to have effect on human souls, since humans will have no body to feel pain in the afterlife?
29. And how can some people philosophise that our god cannot know more than himself?
30. And some even philosophise that if there is anything called God, then it does not intervene in the things of the universe as our god does.
31. Now many philosophers were killed in those days while some were excommunicated for refusing to stop their arguments against biblical doctrines.
32. Now these were some of the names of the philosophers and early scientists who were killed between the year 1270 and the year 1279 when the laws were made:
33. Phillip Camus, Nicolas Huntelaar, Matt Lewis, Stephen Lombard, Conolly Jude, Achilles Ascoli, Bartholomew Totti, Desailles Deschamps, Phil Lacazette, Selis Durham and many others.
34. And many were also excommunicated and many banished from their towns.
35. Now in those days, Bacon was summoned before the religious leaders headed by Jerome, a man from Ascoli, and they said, we will not kill you, neither shall we send you on exile.
36. But you shall be closely watched for three years to see that you do not participate in any philosophy contrary to the bible.
37. But if you choose to practise Christianity, you shall be absolved of this judgement.
38. Now Bacon said, what I am in the mind is what I can present outwardly. I am a freethinker in the mind, therefore I cannot pretend outwardly to be a christian.
39. Now they took Bacon and confined him in the house of an old monk called Timon, who lived in Ascoli.
40. And they set watchers after him to watch him every day and night. Now after three years, Bacon was released, being very old and frail in his physical appearance.
41. And they said, let him go back to his home, for it is certain that he does not have much years left for him to live.
42. Now when Bacon returned to his home in Oxford, he continued to write some of his abandoned texts, even though many of them had been missing.
43. Then Bacon died after having written many books on philosophies, astrology, mathematics, physics and even theology.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:17am On Nov 12, 2019
Chapter Thirteen
1. Philip Camus was a male philosopher born in the 281,245th year of the homo sapiens era, being the 1245C.E.
2. He was born in Toulouse in France. Now when Camus was of age, he attended the University of Toulouse.
3. Now Camus was a philosopher born to a christian family. His father was a Catholic, who observed all the tenets of catholicism.
4. Now when Camus was aged twenty, he picked the bible and read the old testament through for three times.
5. And he began to wonder whether what he had read was inspired by a devil or by God Almighty, the creator of all things.
6. Now Camus began to think deep and to philosophise, saying, if the god Jehovah which I have read about in the old testament is actually the God Almighty, then it means that God Almighty is a devil.
7. For how can a good being kill humans in multitude for every little provocation? He does not know the capabilities of his creatures such that he gets angry at everything they do.
8. Can a potter get angry with the pots he has made so much that he could not remould them to his own taste?
9. Now in those days, Camus began to tend towards Catharism. For in those days, the beliefs of the Cathars had pervaded the whole of France and many students of the university of Toulouse had even embraced it.
10. Now Camus had made an optical scientific lens with error purposefully, for he had thought to make something out of it.
11. And he argued amidst the religious ones, saying, this lens shows blurred image. What should I do to it?
12. Now many of the people answered him, saying, modify it and make it good according to your taste.
13. Now Camus got angry with the lens and smashed it on the floor such that it got broken. Then he trampled on it and set fire on it.
14. Then the people said, Camus is mad. For how does he get angry with what he made? If it is bad, is he not the person who made it?
15. Now Camus said, that is a demonstration of the behaviour of the god which I have read about in the old testament.
16. He was furious at his creations, destroying them with flood instead of expunging evil from their minds.
17. I once tended towards Catharism because of this absurdity expressed by this old testament god. But I reviewed the new testament god also and found him even worse.
18. Therefore I have now declared my irreligiousity and I would rather be an agnostic.
19. Now the Catholic students of the university of Toulouse began a riot and Camus was crippled.
20. And there was a quick intervention by the authority of the school, for the Cathar and the Catholic students had already begun an uproar, maiming one another.
21. Now Camus was expelled from the university of Toulouse and his record was completely obliterated from the school record books.
22. Now Camus went to Albi to continue his life there as a disabled. And he died at the age of thirty years, for he was neglected by even his parents and siblings for being a heretic.
23. Now Camus wrote books on astrology, astronomy and physics while he was in the lowly and deserted house in Albi.
24. He also wrote philosophical texts of millions of words, but his texts could not get noticed in his contemporary time, for he was a reject.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 13, 2019
Kudos to you, Otem. Waiting for more updates.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2019
gensteejay:
Kudos to you, Otem. Waiting for more updates.
Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:57am On Nov 15, 2019

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:58am On Nov 15, 2019
Chapter Fifteen
1. Girolamo Cardano was a great scientist born in the 281,501st year of the homo sapiens era, being the 1501C.E in Italy.
2. When Cardano had grown to a teenager, he showed great interest in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology.
3. He searched for knowledge also in philosophy and astronomy and also medicine.
4. Now Cardano loved science and numbers so much that he played with numbers and arrived at many mathematical conclusions.
5. In those days, he made use of the binomial theorem, the permutation and combination tables, probabilities and complex numbers. He also invented some devices, such as the combination lock and the gimbal, which in those days were seen as the devices of the devil by the Christians.
6. Now the catholic Christians suspected him and summoned him to their court.
7. And they said, Cardano, you have been reported by your colleagues in the University of Pavia for making calculations for the devil. For we know that you seek by all means to arrive at the number 666 which is against our doctrine. And it has been reported that you arrive at negative numbers and some numbers which are beyond human comprehension.
8. Now Cardano said, do not see my works as the works of the devil. Rather, see them as the manifestations of God Almighty.
9. For there are hidden knowledge which the world is yet to explore. And by continuous expansion of knowledge in mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology and medicine shall we arrive at it.
10. Philosophy also should not be static but dynamic. For any static philosophy does not have room for improvement.
11. Such is the philosophy of religion. For any improvement to its philosophy is seen as heresy.
12. Now grant me that I go and continue my works, for I have nothing against you Christians, but I philosophise in peace and in harmony with nature.
13. Now the religious ones took him and sent him to jail, saying, you may continue to philosophise in prison.
14. For your philosophies are harmful to the minds of the people.
15. Now there was much pressure on the christian leaders by the masses that Cardano should be released, but the church resisted the call and left him imprisoned for twelve months.
16. Then at the ascension of Pope Gregory XIII as the pope, he was released on the condition that he would not make his philosophy loud.
17. Now some of the religious leaders argued with one another at his release and it was discovered that Pope Gregory had received bribe from the hands of Vianni, the best friend of Cardano to set him free.
20. Because it was initially intended that Cardano would be burned to ashes on the stake.
21. Now when the pope was under pressure concerning the release of Cardano, he went and took him back, saying, you must come and stay in my court.
22. And I shall make you a religious leader also, or else you shall be burnt to ashes. So was Cardano taken to live with the pope for the rest of his life.
23. And he could no more practise his philosophies and science, but to secure his life, he had to perform forceful religious obligations.
24. Now when Cardano was old, he was released. Then he went to join himself to a group of physician and then he continued to practise science and philosophy.
25. Now on the day when Cardano became seventy years old, he had a dream and saw his dead son Giovanni surrounded in a strong light.
26. And he said, father, four years and you shall come to join us here. Now Cardano woke up from sleep and declared it to everyone, saying, I shall die at the age of 74.
27. Now according to the prediction of Cardano, he died at the age of 74, shortly after his birthday.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 8:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
0 Infinity from infinity
T Teacher
E Everlasting book
M Master
S Supernatural by my calculation
A Alpha
P Pope
I In depth
E Eternity
N Natures Knowledge enlightening
May I be a devout STUDENT of this already given Everlasting words presumably by my calculations
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
jerry447:

Your wife was miraculously healed...

Can you swear that no medical approach was deployed?

Pls provide the names of the blind man and the lame man, the date it happened and where it happened
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
OtemAtum:
People practise religion in many countries majorly for social functions. They don't really believe in whom they worship. Your believing in fictitious Jesus doesn't make him real. His non-reality of fictitious Jesus is what is making the occurrence of rapture an impossible thing.

May I indulge you here, WAS THERE NO CHRIST in ACTUAL EXISTENCE

Thanks in advance!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:13am On Nov 17, 2019
Freeze007:

May I indulge you here, WAS THERE NO CHRIST in ACTUAL EXISTENCE

Thanks in advance!
The truth is bitter to swallow, otherwise it's not the truth. Christ as an actual entity does not exist, it christ as an idea exists?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:21am On Nov 17, 2019
Chapter Sixteen
1. Jean Buridan was a philosopher born in the 281,300th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also called the 1300 C.E. Now Buridan was of French origin.
2. Now when Buridan began to be exposed to knowledge, he loved the works of Aristotle so much. And he studied his work largely. He also loved the use of logic rather than religious assumptions and conclusions.
3. In those days, Buridan loved one of the statements of Aristotle which he made concerning the assertions of the sophists that the earth was stationary.
4. In the days of Aristotle, the sophists had said that the earth, being a sphere, must be stationary object, since all forces acting on it in all directions must be equal. Then Aristotle had said, this assumption is as stupid as saying that a man, being hungry and equally thirsty and then put in between food and drink, will remain where he is and starve to death.
5. Now Buridan had suggested that a man, being faced with two equal choice to make, will rather not make any and wait until circumstances had changed to favour one choice above the other.
6. Now the analogy which Buridan made, using the idea of Aristotle was called the Buridan's ass till these days and it was applied to rational decision-making among many philosophers.
7. Now there were pressure from all sides that Buridan should join a religious order, for this is the only way that could pave way for a scholar to achieve his goals. Now when Buridan had considered all the religious orders of those days, he did not agree to joining any of them.
8. Now Buridan had pursued a doctorate degree in Medicine, but he was denied, because he did not affiliate himself to any religious order. Then he was considered a non-philosopher or a pseudo-philosopher by his contemporaries because he had no doctorate degree.
9. Now Buridan said, I had rather sacrifice my academic degree for peace of mind and inner happiness.
10. For how can I pretend to believe in a religion when I know that it is not the truth of life?
11. I wonder how people could perform religious functions when they know at the back of their minds that what they are performing is not the truth of life.
12. For many scientists and philosophers these days are forced to make a religious choice against their own happiness and satisfaction.
13. But as for me, whatever is true and unsuspicious, that will I go for and make myself happy in such.
14. So Buridan refused to be affiliated with any religion, an act which was uncommon among the people in those days.
15. I do not practice religion because it works based on the principle of faith rather than logic. But the principle of true philosophy is logic and that will I follow.
16. Now many groups intimidated Buridan, asking that he considered studying theology for his own good, but he refused to heed their advice's.
17. Now when Clement the pope had called Buridan to his court, he said, O Buridan, tell me, why are you silent about the issue of religion?
18. You have neither made any public utterance about religion nor make any work on it. This is a rare case, for all philosophers dabble into religion also.
19. Now Buridan said, O great one, religion does not work based on the principle of logic and common sense. So I do not have any business discussing it.
20. They are claims which no man can make formulas out of. They are neither general nor uniform. They are neither measurable nor quantifiable.
21. Therefore I have no tool for which I can measure religion or prove its truth.
22. Now the pope said, your words strike me hard like a man being hit on the head with a shoe in his own house.
23. For how could you come to my court and say that religion cannot be quantified or measured?
24. Now I will offer you as an exchange for a favour from the king who has demanded a wise slave from me. Therefore, I shall offer you as such, for you have struck me too hard on the head that I cannot but let you get punished.
25. So Buridan was offered to the king of France named Jean, who was his namesake.
26. Now King Jean took in Buridan and made him his personal advisor, because he did not want anyone to know whom his advisor was, being the reason why he had asked the pope for a wise slave.
27. Now when Jean had interacted with Buridan, he knew that he was wiser than he had supposed. Then he said, why did the pope offer you as a slave to me?
28. Then Buridan said, I was brought to you because I do not engage in religion. I am just into the art of philosophy without any form of theology.
29. Now Jean said, even I am tired of religion, for it offers no answers or solutions to current issues.
30. For the death of my wife seven years ago through that disease called Black Death, has made me to question religion myself.
31. For I prayed hard to Jehovah my god to save her life, but she died, leaving me devastated.
32. Now Buridan, your coming into my court has brought me relief, for I have seen someone like myself who does not rely on religion to live his life.
33. Now Buridan lived silently in the court of the king. And a time came that the pope went to visit the king, saying, he whom I offered to you few years back, what has become of him?
34. Then Jean said, I have drowned him in a sea because he had a secret affair with one of my concubines.
35. Now Buridan remained in the court of the king, philosophising for him for the rest of his life.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by lagoslandlord(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2019
I'm curious to know, how do we authenticate this truth? And how do I get this book?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2019
lagoslandlord:
I'm curious to know, how do we authenticate this truth? And how do I get this book?
You'll get a copy of this eBook by December. Mail otem2016@gmail.com
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2019
OtemAtum:
The truth is bitter to swallow, otherwise it's not the truth. Christ as an actual entity does not exist, it christ as an idea exists?

Although I believe in the concept of Christhood I shall not probe further. What do you know about LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU??
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Freeze007(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2019
OtemAtum:

May the story of the Bible is cooked I may accept however I trust the personality Our Lord Jesus Christ was truly a devout child of God who understood the ways of God. He wanted the Brotherhood of man the concept I believe was kicked against by the government of the time because they loved oppression, intimidation etc...

Mind you, if INTUITION AND SELF RELIANCE comes to play to decipher TRUTH from lies. In my submission the man was an example to follow to get close to God.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
OtemAtum:
You'll get a copy of this eBook by December. Mail otem2016@gmail.com
Great kudos to you. Looking forward to the next edition.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.