|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,551,223 members, 5,880,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 26 September 2020 at 06:17 PM
Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 3:25pm On Jul 17|
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by budaatum: 3:27pm On Jul 17|
OtemAtum:Thanks for your Doctrines.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 4:27pm On Jul 17|
Chapter Thirty Four
1. Barry Thorgan was a male homo sapiens born in the 281,724th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 1724CE.
2. He was born in Oxford in England. Now Barry grew up as a Methodist. He adhered to the teachings of the Bible and feared hell fire greatly.
3. Now a time came that Barry began to read books of histories. Then he was surprised when he discovered how religion had always been headed and controlled by the people in government.
4. Now Barry compared different bible versions in his days, including the William Tyndale's, King James' and even the Geneva bible.
5. Then he spotted clear differences in them. He also knew by history books that many people had lost their lives as a result of Christianity his religion.
6. Now Barry began to have doubt in his mind, for he said, why should the government control religion instead of our god himself?
7. For if truly religion is true and owned by god, then it should be totally controlled by god himself.
8. When Barry had observed the many different and contradictory beliefs within the christiandom, he declared his resignation from the Christian belief.
9. Then he began to have enemies, for all his Christian friends suddenly became his enemy.
10. Now his best friend named Williams sought to kill him, because he had argued several times with them and they could not counter his arguments suitably.
11. For Barry asked five of them, saying, tell me about your belief. Then they told him contradictory views.
12. Then he said, if you cannot agree on what you believe, then your religion is very confusing.
13. For some of you say that some matters in the bible are literal while some of you say that they are allegorical.
14. But you all agree that you possess the Holy spirit, yet this one holy spirit cannot tell you the same thing.
15. Now Williams was a religious fanatic and an ardent Methodist member. Then he was hurt by the statements of Barry so much that he began to seek how to kill him.
16. Now Williams hit Barry hard with a stick while they played at the field. Then he fell and bled to death, being only 18 years old.
17. When Williams was caught, the matter was reported to the church. Then the church leaders said, this is a case of holy anger.
18. Phinehas the son of Aaron in the bible also killed sinners in the synagogue and he went scot-free. Therefore let us keep silent about this matter.
19. Let us not even allow it to get to the ears of the government. For our god actually used the body of Williams to act and punish the blasphemer.
20. So was Barry Thorgan forgotten and justice was not given, because Williams was a christian while Barry was regarded as a backslider who was deserving of his death.
1 Like 1 Share
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:56am On Jul 18|
Chapter Thirty Five
1. From the fifteenth century to the eighteenth century, religious killings and wars were at the peak.
2. Millions of people had been killed by the wars involving both the Christians and the muslims.
3. In many parts of Europe, the Christians had killed the Muslims in large number, especially in Spain.
4. Then when the Christians were done killing the Muslims, they resorted into killing themselves.
5. For in those days, many christian denominations began to spring forth from Catholicism.
6. The Anglican Church, the Protestant churches, the Lutherans, the presbyterians and also the Methodist church.
7. The coming to existence of all these churches brought about wars and killings. For the Catholic warred against the protestants, the methodists and others.
8. This war had a long stretch and it peaked for thirty and half years, which thing is called the Thirty Year War these days.
9. This war resulted to the death of 8,257,503 people in many countries in Europe, including Spain, Italy, Sweden, England, Denmark, Norway, France and some others.
10. Aside all these wars, the Christians also killed many people for that which they called heresy, abomination and sin.
11. They burnt many at the stake, decapitated many and also beat many people to death. All these they thought that they were doing for Jehovah their god.
12. Now these are the numbers of people killed for homosexuality related offence from the eighteenth century to the nineteenth century;
13. In England 328 people were killed by the christian rulers and 426 people in Spain.
14. In France 298 people were killed. In Germany 272 people were killed. In Sweden 234 people.
15. In Italy, 388 people had been killed while in Netherland 151 had been killed, and in Denmark 98 had been killed.
16. All these killings were done in the name of the religion called Christianity in the days when enlightenment was not common.
17. For Christianity was a great tool in the hands of the powerful leaders of different countries in Europe.
18. For with it they swindled many, created fear in the hearts of many and also silenced those with new ideas.
19. Many were also suppressed and many books which had other ideas apart from Christianity were destroyed in those days.
20. Despite all these destructions, enlightenment continued such that a time came when the humans of Europe and of many other lands began to normalise many things which were not normalised in those days.
21. And many philosophical ideas were allowed to be created and popularised. Then the protestant churches also spread to all parts of Europe, America, Asia and all colonised parts of Africa.
22. Now those with all manner of beliefs were also allowed to express their beliefs, but millions of lives had already been terminated for the sake of religion.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Brunicekid(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30|
You will come to the revelation of Jesus.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:11pm On Jul 30|
Brunicekid:When? How soon? Pls give a time frame so that I can know when to make a nairaland thread about this post of yours?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Proanalyst: 10:40pm On Jul 31|
Otem, why have you stopped updating the thread na? Also, the Basotesh thread??
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:16am On Aug 02|
Proanalyst:I'll be back as usual. Thanks.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12|
OtemAtum:Great Otem, I am going through some parts of the Book of Universal History now and came across these sayings of Knoliud:
"Now this is what you shall do, O you people of the land of Kirima. When your children are born to you, they shall ask you questions saying, why have we come to the world? Now this is what you shall answer them; we are in the world to discover good things to make the world a better abode.
"Then shall all the substances in their brain work together as one, aiming to find out things which had been hidden. And at their childhood shall they unlock the place of Reverad in their brains. This is the place of knowledge." (pp. 129-130)
Please, I have some questions concerning those sayings.
First, as regards "unlocking the place of Reverad in their brains", is the seat of God's consciousness, which, Knoliud says, is the place of knowledge, in the brain normally locked in every human?
If so, how can an adult unlock it?
How can one know such a part of the brain has been unlocked (i.e what are the signs)?
Thanks a lot.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by coocoon: 7:49am On Aug 25|
hello brotherman, good morning, please I'd really love to have a copy of the book please... here's my email address email@example.com
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 7:51am On Aug 25|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:50am On Aug 25|
gensteejay:Yes, always locked. It can only get unlocked either by being chosen by the gods of science or sby critical thoughts. I'm sure you are aware that I'm not the first person to ever talk about God Almighty as Everything in Existence. These people got theirs unlocked too.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 11:22pm On Aug 25|
OtemAtum:Why did Adinoi say he's been "made an Otem, the breath in meditation" in page 928 of the book?
How is "Otem" related to "the breath in meditation"?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:46pm On Aug 25|
gensteejay:Otem Erectus spent a lot of his time emphasizing meditation in those days and it was as if he gave life to the practise of meditation in those days such that 'breath' was named after the name 'Otem' back then. Breath is a symbol of life.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26|
OtemAtum:Personally, I agree with the whole premises of the Book of Universal History as explained in the preface of the PDF.
Religions are a tool for mind control and mental slavery.
You always quote this book on Nairaland using the same reference format for religious texts, and you said you do that for easy referencing.
The word, "doctrine", is mainly used for religious groups and military bodies.
People also use it to mean other things.
What does "doctrine" mean in the context of this thread since the book isn't a religious text as you say?
I think readers (especially new ones) may assume things you don't mean unless you clarify it explicitly what "doctrine" in the title of the thread means.
(Perhaps by putting a disclaimer at the beginning of the thread.)
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by owunabastard: 3:46pm On Aug 26|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by MysteryFinder: 8:43am On Sep 02|
How did you reach your conclusion? I am on page 10 and I am already believing what I have read because I can see correlation with an history I have in my hands right now.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by MysteryFinder: 8:44am On Sep 02|
@Otemanuduno, Otematum pls reply my email. Thank you.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:56am On Sep 02|
Concerning the chapters and verses stuffs, it is not limited to religious texts. You can Google 'books written in chapters and verses' to see for yourself. Concerning the choice of the word 'doctrine' yes I chose it for a psychological purpose which I don't want to explain now, but with time I will do. Please bear with me, thanks.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 9:02am On Sep 02|
MysteryFinder:Hello bro, I have replied early this morning. Thanks for your patience.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by MysteryFinder: 10:42am On Sep 02|
OtemAtum:Oh, thanks. I'll be there immediately.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 11:06am On Sep 02|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 6:52pm On Sep 04|
Otem my dear friend. Its been a while o. How do ya do?
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 6:54pm On Sep 04|
Can you forward a copy of the book to Nairalander1960@gmail.com pls? I will really appreciate it.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:05pm On Sep 04|
delishpot:I'm fine o. What about you? It's been a while truly.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 8:22pm On Sep 04|
Doing great. I just ran into your topic and thought I should say hello. Glad you are doing great bro.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 8:37pm On Sep 04|
delishpot:Thanks. You are welcome.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by MysteryFinder: 8:50pm On Sep 04|
delishpot:The book is written by my grandfather in yoruba, saw it in his property. There is no softcopy yet but am trying to type it out. Link to the starting of the history: https://www.nairaland.com/4610745/yoruba-history-grandfather-by-adeleke-adeyemo
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by delishpot: 8:57pm On Sep 04|
Thank you. I will check it out. Pls let me know when it's done. Mark my username somewhere so you don't forget
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by MysteryFinder: 9:16pm On Sep 04|
delishpot:Alright I will write it somewhere.
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by gensteejay(m): 9:27pm On Sep 04|
|Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Saltzman00: 7:21am On Sep 06|
[quote author=otemanuduno post=47741618] From my own angle, everything I'm writing is exactly how I'm seeing them. Now it's left for every individual to know how to take it in, but as for me, I have gotten the conviction from nature that this is what I'm destined to do on earth, such that when I left it in February after Eusebius attacked me, the symbolic dreams I dreamt after showed to me again that I've got nowhere to run to. I must fulfill my mission. [/quote...man!!!!!.....you're so dillusional
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162