Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212838 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
SisterFire:
...Kaan laan naan saan Dan kaaj wuun mumu be specific
There are infinite things.
Therefore, you get exposed to a specific thing by chance.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by imagrg(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2021
Are you reading from the Hidden books?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:57am On May 09, 2021
imagrg:
Are you reading from the Hidden books?

Hidden for long but now to be revealed to all
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by sylve11: 3:30pm On May 10, 2021
orble:

Meehnn, Seriously thou art possessed!

grin shocked cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by sylve11: 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
otemanuduno:

It happened in March this year, not long after I saw a vision of Chelsea to win Newcastle 5-1 after praying IN my name also.

Please, send the next game correct score. Visions are real. cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by NiRfreak(m): 8:39pm On May 10, 2021
Otemanuduno
I haven't read your book, though I've seen some glowing remarks about it. I wish to, but I have a concern which I hope you can clarify.
Since the book is a revelation of some sort, can you give the source of that revelation? Or like why the content of the book should be taken seriously...a reference to the source of its authorship will do.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KnownUnknown: 6:51pm On May 16, 2021
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2021
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
KnownUnknown:
http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-doctrine-of-the-ufos.155887/

Why does it keep showing this when signing up?

Please correct the following errors:

" Your registration has been rejected as it resembles automated or spam-like behavior. Please contact the administrator for further information or assistance."
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by rapheal5(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2021
otemanuduno:

Your Lord Jesus Christ has expired because we are in the era of OUR LORD (DOMINO REVERAD, the creator of the big bang) who made the UNIVERSE. Your Lord Jesus Christ(Faulkin) is the grandson of my LORD GOD, REVERAD. Jehovah your God is the son of my own God. Pray about this for seven days, asking your God Jehovah about all these things I have said. Pray alone, don't use the BOOK OF HYPNOTISM(Bible) while praying. IT IS WELL WITH YOUR SOUL.... OTEM.
where did u get ur books � or is it by revelation?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2021
rapheal5:
where did u get ur books � or is it by revelation?
It's by revelation.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2021
NiRfreak:
Otemanuduno
I haven't read your book, though I've seen some glowing remarks about it. I wish to, but I have a concern which I hope you can clarify.
Since the book is a revelation of some sort, can you give the source of that revelation? Or like why the content of the book should be taken seriously...a reference to the source of its authorship will do.

The revelation is from Atum and thousands of past beings who are in support of science over religion and so they encaged many gods of religion who want the world to remain blind to the truth of reality.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by NiRfreak(m): 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
OtemAtum:

The revelation is from Atum and thousands of past beings who are in support of science over religion and so they encaged many gods of religion who want the world to remain blind to the truth of reality.
Alright. Thanks.
Who was the revelation given to? Is it to you? And who is Atum?
Kindly share PDF link to the book.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Sirtee19: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2021
Is it possible to get pdf version?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2021
Sirtee19:
Is it possible to get pdf version?
Yes. Mail otem2016@gmail.com
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2021
OtemAtum:

Has the doctofus come to an end cry
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Come to an end ke! There are many parts to it, more parts are still coming, it's just a matter of time
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by alhaji04: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2021
OkaiCorne:

It's alright, but I sincerely do hope you are not misled. Bear in mind that Spirits are very intelligent creatures operating from the realm of eternity, and we as human beings have very limited knowledge to counter certain things till we step into the realm of eternity.
My earnest prayer for you is not to be misled at the end of the day. I shall continually remember you in my prayers.

ONE LOVE...
Well we'll well, why is it that when it comes to another religion, u people will start saying stuffs like d above. how are u sure u are not being mislead by eartum. but u forget that the Bible can also be misleading u, since u where not there when d Bible was written. the same Yahweh who told u not to kill or destroy is the killing. he killed many in the Old Testament .
OkaiCorne:

It's alright, but I sincerely do hope you are not misled. Bear in mind that Spirits are very intelligent creatures operating from the realm of eternity, and we as human beings have very limited knowledge to counter certain things till we step into the realm of eternity.
My earnest prayer for you is not to be misled at the end of the day. I shall continually remember you in my prayers.

ONE LOVE...
Well we'll well, why is it that when it comes to another religion, u people will start saying stuffs like d above. how are u sure u are not being mislead by eartum. but u forget that the Bible can also be misleading u, since u where not there when d Bible was written. the same Yahweh who told u not to kill or destroy is the killing. he killed many in the Old Testament .
OkaiCorne:

ONE LOVE...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
OtemAtum:
You have pending messages.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2021
Astronomers seek evidence of tech built by aliens

An international team of scientists led by a prominent Harvard astronomer announced a new initiative Monday to look for evidence of technology built by extraterrestrial civilizations.

Called the Galileo Project, it envisages the creation of a global network of medium-sized telescopes, cameras and computers to investigate unidentified flying objects, and has so far been funded with $1.75 million from private donors.

Given recent research showing the prevalence of Earth-like planets throughout the galaxy, "We can no longer ignore the possibility that technological civilizations predated us," Professor Avi Loeb told reporters at a news conference.

"The impact of any discovery of extraterrestrial technology on science, our technology, and on our entire world view, would be enormous," he added in a statement.

The project includes researchers from Harvard, Princeton, Cambridge, Caltech and the University of Stockholm.

It was announced a month after the Pentagon released a report about unidentified aerial phenomena, which stated that their nature was unclear.

"What we see in our sky is not something that politicians or military personnel should interpret, because they were not trained as scientists, it's for the science community to figure out," said Loeb, adding that he hoped to increase the project's funding tenfold.

The Galileo Project was announced a month after the Pentagon released a report about unidentified aerial phenomena, which stated that their nature was unclear.

Given recent research showing the prevalence of Earth-like planets throughout the galaxy, "We can no longer ignore the possibility that technological civilizations predated us," Professor Avi Loeb told reporters at a news conference. Thanks once

It was announced a month after the Pentagon released a report about unidentified aerial phenomena, which stated that their nature was unclear.

Avi Loeb stoked controversy when he suggested an interstellar object that briefly visited our system in 2017 could have been an alien probe sailing on solar winds.

Apart from studying UFOs, the Galileo Project wants to investigate objects that visit our solar system from interstellar space, and searching for alien satellites that might be probing Earth.

Loeb refers to such research as a new branch of astronomy he calls "space archaeology," intended to complement the existing field of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI), which mainly probes for alien radio signals.

These endeavors will require collaborations with existing and future astronomical surveys, including from the Vera C. Rubin Observatory in Chile that is due to go online in 2023 and is eagerly awaited by the scientific community.

The 59-year-old Israeli-American has published hundreds of pioneering papers and collaborated with the late Stephen Hawking, but created controversy when he suggested an interstellar object that briefly visited our system in 2017 could have been an alien probe sailing on solar winds.

He laid out his arguments in scientific papers and the book "Extraterrestrial: The First Sign of Intelligent Life Beyond Earth," which placed him at odds with many in the astronomy community.

The new project is accordingly named after Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei, who was punished when he provided key evidence for the Earth not being at the center of the universe.

The project's co-founder Frank Laukien, a visiting scholar at Harvard's chemistry and chemical biology department, declared himself the "resident skeptic."

But he said that, rather than dismissing the ideas outright, it was necessary to "agnostically record and interpret the data according to the scientific method."

https://phys.org/news/2021-07-astronomers-evidence-tech-built-aliens.html

Cc. OtemAtum
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by FreeSpirited: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2021
OtemAtum:

Check ur email
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by FreeSpirited: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

You have pending messages.
Check ur mail...or is the doctrine of ufo no longer available?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2021
uchenageme:

Please can you send me the pdf file. I read some parts and missed some. I will like to settle down and read everything again anything I'm less busy

Thanks
Hi , is uchenageme your real name Such a beautiful name with a good meaning...
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Pumpumking: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:

Can u catch bus & meet me at eko hotel tomorrw at 8PM ..I will pay for yor bus fair & all so buy u rice for lunch..so wot time u coming? smiley
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Lols
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by uchenageme(m): 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:

It's very close to my real name and has the same meaning, so if you understand igbo, you should be able to decode my real name by now.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
uchenageme:

It's very close to my real name and has the same meaning, so if you understand igbo, you should be able to decode my real name by now.
i am a bonafide igbo woman...Nwa afo igbo....
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
OtemAtum:

You don't reply your mails any longer.

Based on your experience, how do you define life universally?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2021
A001:

You don't reply your mails any longer.

Based on your experience, how do you define life universally?

Since you have concluded that there are things no human being can understand, it's of no use talking about such things as a human being.

You guys claim to know the truth
But you also assume or use words like 'might','could' towards the truth

Accusations and condemnations are expected of you or the denial of previous deeds or all of them at least in your mind

Spits.....
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 2:55am On Sep 04, 2021
No time to reply a troll or read his post.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 04, 2021
A001:
No time to reply a troll or read his post.

You have been brainshwashed to see Hell as a troll

OtemAtum also brainshwashed you towards considering his lies

So much for a scientist

Your brain is not worth celebrating
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
OtemAtum, how would you do teach lucid dream to a child? What practical ways can one use to remember one's dreams?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.