Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211432 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 2:31am On Sep 24, 2021
OkaiCorne:

Interesting, so we are even from the same state.

Lol.

Nice one.

If you're interested in understanding basic Igala, I'll gladly be of help.

Cheers.
U gbigala yanyan ajoyi, omaye mi. Odu igala mi shi Onukuojo.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KnownUnknown: 3:12am On Sep 24, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You have been brainshwashed to see Hell as a troll

OtemAtum also brainshwashed you towards considering his lies

So much for a scientist

Your brain is not worth celebrating

Otematum/Budaatum/whateveratum is a consummate liar. The freak really does enjoy bamboozling the simpletons around here. A peculiarly duplicitous person. The type to call others’ religious opinions “faith” while calling theirs “understanding”.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by budaatum: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

Otematum/Budaatum/whateveratum is a consummate liar. The freak really does enjoy bamboozling the simpletons around here. A peculiarly duplicitous person. The type to call others’ religious opinions “faith” while calling theirs “understanding”.

I do have immense unwavering faith in you KnownUnknown that you would someday separate your knowns from your unknowns.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
0temSapien:
Twenty-Nine
1. Philo was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,976th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 24BCE. He was born in the province of the Romans in Alexandria of Egypt. The name of his father was Julius, being named so in the day when Julius Caesar visited Cleopatra his lover and found a little child of three years old around her.
2. Then the child held the right arm of Caesar and pulled him. Then Caeser said, this little child is very bold. Whose child is he?
3. Then Cleopatra said, he is Pius, the son of the gardener. He comes in to play with our little baby Caesarion. Then Caesar said, this child is playing my role as a father. Therefore I have named him Julius these days after my own name.
4. So Pius was popularly called Julius in those days.
5. Now Julius fled the palace at Egypt after the death of Cleopatra and Caesarion. Then he entered the house of a widow who was more aged than him. Then the widow named Dorcas became pregnant for Julius. Then she gave birth to a male child named Philo, saying, I have found love from an older woman.
6. After the birth of Philo, Dorcas became very ill. Then she died when Philo was two years old. The death of Dorcas affected Pius so much that he thought of having a change. So he took Philo to his grandmother and went to Judea to serve as a priest.
7. Now Philo was trained by his grandmother at Alexandria. Then through her, he learnt the traditions of the Jews.
8. Now as Philo grew up, he learnt philosophy from the learned ones. Then he began to make attempts to harmonise philosophy with the Jewish religion.
9. When Philo had read the Torah, which is the religious book of the Jews, he began to feel that there was more to God Almighty than what was written in the Torah. For he reasoned saying, God Almighty cannot be this limited in power and strength of character.
10. Now because he did not want to begin a new sect, fearing not to add to the religious conflict in Alexandria, he desisted from starting a new concept about God. However, Philo said, let no one interprete the things written in the Torah literally.
11. Rather, let them be seen as allegorical. For I know that God Almighty will not literally command war, genocides, infanticides, slavery as humans do, because he does not have human emotions.
12. Now Philo argued with his father and his younger brother whom Julius had in Judea through a woman named Jael. This Jael had two sons for his father. Now Julius, being a priest in the Judean temple, claimed that all the things written in the Torah were the actual deeds of Yahweh his god, including the killing of all the firstborn children of the Egyptians, the killing of Onan, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and many other unethical deeds recorded against him.
13. Then Philo said to his father, if indeed our god did all these evil, where then is the space for ethics and moraity? For they are brutal acts which could only be accepted through the eyes of allegory rather than in the literal sense. For I do not agree that God Almighty will bring himself too low to destroy all humanity with flood, sparing less than ten souls.
14. Now Julius and his son said, is there not a good reason for our god to do so? For it is humans who were at fault in all these cases. They worshipped lesser gods, practised same sex, worked on the sabbath, among other evils done. Judge the matter yourself.
15. Now Philo and his father and Lysamachus one of his brothers never agreed at a point concerning their religion. As a matter of fact, they saw Philo and his grandmother as heretics, because they had polluted Judaism with the polytheistic belief of the Greeks and Romans, including Stoicism and philosophy.
16. However, Philo visited his father in Judea twice before the death of his father. Then after the death of his father, in the day when Alexander his brother was getting married to the grand daughter of Augustus(Octavian), Philo visited him in his office at Alexandria where he performed the function of an alabarch.
17. Then Alexander said to him, I know that you have not really come because I am getting married, rather, you have come because I am getting married to one who belong to a royal family and also because you have heard of my great wealth and positions.
18. When Philo heard the speech of his brother, he said, what do you think me to be? Am I a beggar? I have not come because I seek to be identified as the brother of a nobleman like you, but I come because I know how important it is for me to attend your marriage ceremony.
19. Then Alexander said, it is enough Philo! If marriage ceremonies are so important to you, why did you not show up when Lysamachus was getting married two years back?
20. Now Philo said, you know the great strife and rioting which occured in Alexandria at that time. You know how there were always religious riotings. I could not leave my home for security purpose.
21. Now Philo departed from Alexander his brother sadly and did not visit him anymore in his lifetime.
22. Now Philo continuously made efforts to bring the works of Plato and Aristotle in harmony with those compiled by Mosheh(Yahweh), Oshea and Ezra. He believed that the Torah was divinely inspired.
23. Now when the Jews in Alexandria saw how great the philosophical knowledge of Philo was, they put him forward to speak for them against the Greeks who dwelt in Alexandria. 24. Now when Philo had meditated with numbers and a book of religion called the Wisdom of Solomon, he had the motivation to write concerning how all creations were made. While he read deep into the night, he lost consciousness and found the great light of God Almighty.
25. Then Philo said, I perceive that you are an angel of Yahweh. Then the light said, I am more than the angels and the gods. I am the greatest light of God and I am not in any book of religion. I know that your soul seeks the truth, but the truth will hurt you greatly.
26. Then Philo said, what is the truth, lord? Then the light said, all words, written or spoken, contain a very little truth in them. When all the little truths are extracted and put together, then you have the whole truth.
27. However, the untruths of one era could be the truths of a previous era. Concerning your era, there are very many untruths in the books and tablets which you read, but they have their roots in the things which had happened far back billions and millions of years.
28. When Philo heard the words of the great light, he said, I do not see myself as very wrong, for I did tell the people that most of the evils ascribed to God Almighty in the Torah are actually allegorical and not literal. Therefore I am vindicated in this.
29. Now the great light said to him, God Almighty transcends the god of the Torah. This is actually the one whom every mind on earth seeks to study and know more about, but the knowledge of it was made inaccessible to multitudes because they try to seek this God within the limitation boundaries of their religions, then they end up seeking, studying and worshipping a god like them, all because he came into earth existence before them.
30. Have you considered how in these days, the Romans and some Alexandrians are making images of Caligula, a human being like themselves to worship it? This is deification and the making of a god.
31. Then the people of the future takes the deified ones as their gods or as the God Almighty, even as you have taken the worship of Mosheh(Moses), the reincarnate of Yahweh as the most important thing in your life, thinking that you worship God Almighty.
32. See how you defend him with all your strength, yet you think that you do the whole truth.
33. When Philo heard these words, he was shocked above what he could think of. Then he said, lord, how can I help humanity? With what means should I tell them what God is? Then the light of God said, before now you already speak of the 'words' of God. But you did not have the right interpretation of it.
34. Now this is it: the past world was ruled by supernatural beings called the gods and they did things above natural. Then the world went away for this new world. Then by the knowledge of God Almighty, I declared saying, there shall no more be the dwelling of supernatural beings on earth and in other outer planets.
35. And all beings must dwell naturally upon the earth. But the gods sought how to reincarnate their words into the natural world. Yes, this they do by the humans themselves such that the words of the gods, written by a human they inspired, shapened and reshapened the thoughts, emotions, beliefs and the perceptions of the world from place to place, from time to time since the beginning of these new world.
36. For as I speak to you, there are some people in hiding, making up another god through their writings, whose name they shall make from Zeus of the Greek, Esus of Gaul and from Krista of India. And this god shall reshape the thoughts of the humans for the next two millenniums, entering even to the third millennium.
37. Then at the peak of this religion shall the true Word emerge. He shall be for no religion but his knowledge shall surpass the knowledge of all gods of religions uncountable times. Then shall he chase religious fear out of the minds of those who hear of him and of the history of the world which he shall bring.
38. Then in his days shall many hidden villages be known to many. Hidden tongues shall be known to many. Then scribes will arise from a belittled part of the earth. And histories of the world from its origin shall be made available in his days.
39. Have you read the book called the Wisdom of Solomon which one hundred an nineteen wise men sat together to compose two hundred and three years ago? The wisdom which the Word shall exhibit will cast shadow of that, even as the GREATEST CONSCIOUSNESS of God cast shadow of the parent sun many years back.
40. Now Philo, tell no one what you have seen these days, because the time when it would come to pass is too far away. But I assure you, it shall be revealed to the world at due time.
41. Now when Philo awoke from his trance, he did not utter a word because he was shocked beyond what words could express. However, he sought to locate those whom the light of God said to be making up a god. Then he went to Rome and met one named Saul, being a native of Tarsus in the modern day Turkey. Then his friend Varnavas was with him, writing in a scroll. This was the 280,048th year of the homo sapiens era.
42. When Saul had seen Philo, he greeted him with much respect and said, elderly one, it is of great honour to me that you, being a great writer and a great leader among the Jews come to my lowly home.
43. My father Maximus is not well known among his contemporaries before his death, yet you have chosen to visit his son. Even Gamaliel my foster father and my teacher, who taught me so much of the Jewish tradition is not close to you in the matter of fame, yet you did not consider these things.
44. Now Philo said, I know that your fame will surpass mine at a point in time, for I can see that you have begun to make up a 'word' who shall be made popular for many years.
45. When Saul heard what Philo said, he was amazed. Then he said, now I perceive that you are not just a man, but a spirit is whom you are. So Saul went down on his knees and bowed down to him.
46. Then Philo said, arise Saul, for to be of help is the reason why I am here. As for me, I am aged and I will soon depart the earth. I have written all the things which I needed to write, therefore I will have time to be with you so that I can see to the progress of your work and to see that you put them in the best shape.
47. For I know that this new religion which you seek to begin will go very far and last long. Therefore I will help you to make it look more real to those who will hear of it in the future.
48. Now Saul, Apollos and Varnavas laid down all the scripts and scrolls which they had collected here and there. Then Philo put down his own too. Then he said, here are the names of the sons of the gods of the past which I have gathered, Osiris, Horus, Esus, Mithras, Krista, Dionysus, even the great Zeus.
49. Let a name be made by each of you. I will also make mine. Then let's compare the names which we have made. So they all made up names. Then when they had revealed what name they had chosen, three of them wrote down Zeusus while Apollos alone wrote down Hesbon.
50. Now when Apollos had seen that the name which he brought out was different from the rest, he excused himself and departed. Then the three of them proceeded to modify the name Zeusus which they had, so that it would be presentable to the Romans.
51. So they made the name Iesus.
52. Again they said, let us make another name for this god, which shall be his title. For in the Jewish tradition, they speak of a messiah which they expect. Also in India, they have Krista, which could be interpreted as 'the saviour'.
53. So they agreed to make Krista the name for the title of the god which they had just made.
54. So was Iesus Krista carefully created by Saul, Varnavas and Philo in the 280,049th year of the homo sapiens era, but the stories which they had written about it was very few.

An interesting question. If Saul and Philo created a god by writing about it so well it seemed real, isn't that exactly what you're doing? Plying on the prejudice people have towards religion to establish another god?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

An interesting question. If Saul and Philo created a god by writing about it so well it seemed real, isn't that exactly what you're doing? Plying on the prejudice people have towards religion to establish another god?

Not interesting at all, you need to ask a deeper, concise and more wise question.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ahasco:

Not interesting at all, you need to ask a deeper, concise and more wise question.
Are you both the same person? Otherwise I have nothing to say to you

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by oluwaahmed: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2021
There was a time when faith was all that was needed to belive stuff. However in this age, faith alone cannot cut it. Fact, proof is what this age requires. Therefore what is fact? The fact is-
1:Man was created by ETs/God's from other planets. We were created in this planet for mining of various earths resources especially Gold, copper & Zinc.This is evidenced in the abandoned mines of South �� and �� which were never mined by the locals but the locals happened to see it there upon existence.
2: The summerians and ancient Egyptians had technology far greater than what we have now. E.g the pyramids of Egypt were carefully calculated to align with the orion constellation. The thousands of bricks abd mathematical calculations used in putting the pyramids together could not have been possible with primitive or technologically disadvantaged people.
3: many of the stories in the old testament point to the existence of Extraterrestrials but twisted to form religious dogmas. E.g josh 24:15- But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.” summeria/mesopotamia existed beyond the euphrates. Also the story of Tower of Babel. The good book says the babylonians were building a tower to heaven then God looked down and scattered it, hence the origin of dft languages. While the story of building tower to heaven sounds silly(considering the book did not factor in gravity) its possible that the tower actually meant spaceship to explore the galaxy where the Anunaki(beings from above) came from.
We should research more and not just believe in faith

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

There's nothing interesting or intelligent about this question.

If you had actually gone through the thread, you'll see there's little sense in the highlighted.

How is the OP establishing another god? Is it Atum, who was already worshipped long ago by ancient Egyptians, that he just wants to establish now as if he's a new god?

Or is it Otem, a freethinker who says that each human is a god or goddess and that each person should be his/her own god and shouldn't worship any god?

Which god did Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Francis Bacon, Hypatia, and the likes establish with their writings?

All these are philosophers that toed the same path of brain-using as Otem, who I even rate much higher than all of them because his sources (Atum and co) taught and inspired many of the philosophers above.

The OP will address your question anyway if he wants, even though your answer lies in this thread.

OtemAtum, please answer my question above.

Then, did you deliberately prefer no to provide the answer that the guy on the other thread seeks, even though your book already explains the concept in detail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

If you had actually gone through the thread, you'll see there's little sense in the highlighted.

How is the OP establishing another god? Is it Atum, who was already worshipped long ago by ancient Egyptians, that he just wants to establish now as if he's a new god?

Or is it Otem, a freethinker who says that each human is a god or goddess and that each person should be his/her own god and shouldn't worship any god?

Which god did Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Francis Bacon, Hypatia, and the likes establish with their writings?

All these are philosophers that toed the same path of brain-using as Otem, who I even rate much higher than all of them because his sources (Atum and co) taught and inspired many of the philosophers above.

The OP will address your question anyway if he wants, even though your answer lies in this thread.

Then, did you deliberately prefer no to provide the answer that the guy on the other thread seeks, even though your book already explains the concept in detail?
This misunderstanding is probably because I quoted the wrong post. And I did not ask you sha
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

This misunderstanding is probably because I quoted the wrong post. And I did not ask you sha
Okay.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
0temSapien:
Twenty-Nine
1. Philo was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,976th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 24BCE. He was born in the province of the Romans in Alexandria of Egypt. The name of his father was Julius, being named so in the day when Julius Caesar visited Cleopatra his lover and found a little child of three years old around her.
2. Then the child held the right arm of Caesar and pulled him. Then Caeser said, this little child is very bold. Whose child is he?
3. Then Cleopatra said, he is Pius, the son of the gardener. He comes in to play with our little baby Caesarion. Then Caesar said, this child is playing my role as a father. Therefore I have named him Julius these days after my own name.
4. So Pius was popularly called Julius in those days.
5. Now Julius fled the palace at Egypt after the death of Cleopatra and Caesarion. Then he entered the house of a widow who was more aged than him. Then the widow named Dorcas became pregnant for Julius. Then she gave birth to a male child named Philo, saying, I have found love from an older woman.
6. After the birth of Philo, Dorcas became very ill. Then she died when Philo was two years old. The death of Dorcas affected Pius so much that he thought of having a change. So he took Philo to his grandmother and went to Judea to serve as a priest.
7. Now Philo was trained by his grandmother at Alexandria. Then through her, he learnt the traditions of the Jews.
8. Now as Philo grew up, he learnt philosophy from the learned ones. Then he began to make attempts to harmonise philosophy with the Jewish religion.
9. When Philo had read the Torah, which is the religious book of the Jews, he began to feel that there was more to God Almighty than what was written in the Torah. For he reasoned saying, God Almighty cannot be this limited in power and strength of character.
10. Now because he did not want to begin a new sect, fearing not to add to the religious conflict in Alexandria, he desisted from starting a new concept about God. However, Philo said, let no one interprete the things written in the Torah literally.
11. Rather, let them be seen as allegorical. For I know that God Almighty will not literally command war, genocides, infanticides, slavery as humans do, because he does not have human emotions.
12. Now Philo argued with his father and his younger brother whom Julius had in Judea through a woman named Jael. This Jael had two sons for his father. Now Julius, being a priest in the Judean temple, claimed that all the things written in the Torah were the actual deeds of Yahweh his god, including the killing of all the firstborn children of the Egyptians, the killing of Onan, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah and many other unethical deeds recorded against him.
13. Then Philo said to his father, if indeed our god did all these evil, where then is the space for ethics and moraity? For they are brutal acts which could only be accepted through the eyes of allegory rather than in the literal sense. For I do not agree that God Almighty will bring himself too low to destroy all humanity with flood, sparing less than ten souls.
14. Now Julius and his son said, is there not a good reason for our god to do so? For it is humans who were at fault in all these cases. They worshipped lesser gods, practised same sex, worked on the sabbath, among other evils done. Judge the matter yourself.
15. Now Philo and his father and Lysamachus one of his brothers never agreed at a point concerning their religion. As a matter of fact, they saw Philo and his grandmother as heretics, because they had polluted Judaism with the polytheistic belief of the Greeks and Romans, including Stoicism and philosophy.
16. However, Philo visited his father in Judea twice before the death of his father. Then after the death of his father, in the day when Alexander his brother was getting married to the grand daughter of Augustus(Octavian), Philo visited him in his office at Alexandria where he performed the function of an alabarch.
17. Then Alexander said to him, I know that you have not really come because I am getting married, rather, you have come because I am getting married to one who belong to a royal family and also because you have heard of my great wealth and positions.
18. When Philo heard the speech of his brother, he said, what do you think me to be? Am I a beggar? I have not come because I seek to be identified as the brother of a nobleman like you, but I come because I know how important it is for me to attend your marriage ceremony.
19. Then Alexander said, it is enough Philo! If marriage ceremonies are so important to you, why did you not show up when Lysamachus was getting married two years back?
20. Now Philo said, you know the great strife and rioting which occured in Alexandria at that time. You know how there were always religious riotings. I could not leave my home for security purpose.
21. Now Philo departed from Alexander his brother sadly and did not visit him anymore in his lifetime.
22. Now Philo continuously made efforts to bring the works of Plato and Aristotle in harmony with those compiled by Mosheh(Yahweh), Oshea and Ezra. He believed that the Torah was divinely inspired.
23. Now when the Jews in Alexandria saw how great the philosophical knowledge of Philo was, they put him forward to speak for them against the Greeks who dwelt in Alexandria. 24. Now when Philo had meditated with numbers and a book of religion called the Wisdom of Solomon, he had the motivation to write concerning how all creations were made. While he read deep into the night, he lost consciousness and found the great light of God Almighty.
25. Then Philo said, I perceive that you are an angel of Yahweh. Then the light said, I am more than the angels and the gods. I am the greatest light of God and I am not in any book of religion. I know that your soul seeks the truth, but the truth will hurt you greatly.
26. Then Philo said, what is the truth, lord? Then the light said, all words, written or spoken, contain a very little truth in them. When all the little truths are extracted and put together, then you have the whole truth.
27. However, the untruths of one era could be the truths of a previous era. Concerning your era, there are very many untruths in the books and tablets which you read, but they have their roots in the things which had happened far back billions and millions of years.
28. When Philo heard the words of the great light, he said, I do not see myself as very wrong, for I did tell the people that most of the evils ascribed to God Almighty in the Torah are actually allegorical and not literal. Therefore I am vindicated in this.
29. Now the great light said to him, God Almighty transcends the god of the Torah. This is actually the one whom every mind on earth seeks to study and know more about, but the knowledge of it was made inaccessible to multitudes because they try to seek this God within the limitation boundaries of their religions, then they end up seeking, studying and worshipping a god like them, all because he came into earth existence before them.
30. Have you considered how in these days, the Romans and some Alexandrians are making images of Caligula, a human being like themselves to worship it? This is deification and the making of a god.
31. Then the people of the future takes the deified ones as their gods or as the God Almighty, even as you have taken the worship of Mosheh(Moses), the reincarnate of Yahweh as the most important thing in your life, thinking that you worship God Almighty.
32. See how you defend him with all your strength, yet you think that you do the whole truth.
33. When Philo heard these words, he was shocked above what he could think of. Then he said, lord, how can I help humanity? With what means should I tell them what God is? Then the light of God said, before now you already speak of the 'words' of God. But you did not have the right interpretation of it.
34. Now this is it: the past world was ruled by supernatural beings called the gods and they did things above natural. Then the world went away for this new world. Then by the knowledge of God Almighty, I declared saying, there shall no more be the dwelling of supernatural beings on earth and in other outer planets.
35. And all beings must dwell naturally upon the earth. But the gods sought how to reincarnate their words into the natural world. Yes, this they do by the humans themselves such that the words of the gods, written by a human they inspired, shapened and reshapened the thoughts, emotions, beliefs and the perceptions of the world from place to place, from time to time since the beginning of these new world.
36. For as I speak to you, there are some people in hiding, making up another god through their writings, whose name they shall make from Zeus of the Greek, Esus of Gaul and from Krista of India. And this god shall reshape the thoughts of the humans for the next two millenniums, entering even to the third millennium.
37. Then at the peak of this religion shall the true Word emerge. He shall be for no religion but his knowledge shall surpass the knowledge of all gods of religions uncountable times. Then shall he chase religious fear out of the minds of those who hear of him and of the history of the world which he shall bring.
38. Then in his days shall many hidden villages be known to many. Hidden tongues shall be known to many. Then scribes will arise from a belittled part of the earth. And histories of the world from its origin shall be made available in his days.
39. Have you read the book called the Wisdom of Solomon which one hundred an nineteen wise men sat together to compose two hundred and three years ago? The wisdom which the Word shall exhibit will cast shadow of that, even as the GREATEST CONSCIOUSNESS of God cast shadow of the parent sun many years back.
40. Now Philo, tell no one what you have seen these days, because the time when it would come to pass is too far away. But I assure you, it shall be revealed to the world at due time.
41. Now when Philo awoke from his trance, he did not utter a word because he was shocked beyond what words could express. However, he sought to locate those whom the light of God said to be making up a god. Then he went to Rome and met one named Saul, being a native of Tarsus in the modern day Turkey. Then his friend Varnavas was with him, writing in a scroll. This was the 280,048th year of the homo sapiens era.
42. When Saul had seen Philo, he greeted him with much respect and said, elderly one, it is of great honour to me that you, being a great writer and a great leader among the Jews come to my lowly home.
43. My father Maximus is not well known among his contemporaries before his death, yet you have chosen to visit his son. Even Gamaliel my foster father and my teacher, who taught me so much of the Jewish tradition is not close to you in the matter of fame, yet you did not consider these things.
44. Now Philo said, I know that your fame will surpass mine at a point in time, for I can see that you have begun to make up a 'word' who shall be made popular for many years.
45. When Saul heard what Philo said, he was amazed. Then he said, now I perceive that you are not just a man, but a spirit is whom you are. So Saul went down on his knees and bowed down to him.
46. Then Philo said, arise Saul, for to be of help is the reason why I am here. As for me, I am aged and I will soon depart the earth. I have written all the things which I needed to write, therefore I will have time to be with you so that I can see to the progress of your work and to see that you put them in the best shape.
47. For I know that this new religion which you seek to begin will go very far and last long. Therefore I will help you to make it look more real to those who will hear of it in the future.
48. Now Saul, Apollos and Varnavas laid down all the scripts and scrolls which they had collected here and there. Then Philo put down his own too. Then he said, here are the names of the sons of the gods of the past which I have gathered, Osiris, Horus, Esus, Mithras, Krista, Dionysus, even the great Zeus.
49. Let a name be made by each of you. I will also make mine. Then let's compare the names which we have made. So they all made up names. Then when they had revealed what name they had chosen, three of them wrote down Zeusus while Apollos alone wrote down Hesbon.
50. Now when Apollos had seen that the name which he brought out was different from the rest, he excused himself and departed. Then the three of them proceeded to modify the name Zeusus which they had, so that it would be presentable to the Romans.
51. So they made the name Iesus.
52. Again they said, let us make another name for this god, which shall be his title. For in the Jewish tradition, they speak of a messiah which they expect. Also in India, they have Krista, which could be interpreted as 'the saviour'.
53. So they agreed to make Krista the name for the title of the god which they had just made.
54. So was Iesus Krista carefully created by Saul, Varnavas and Philo in the 280,049th year of the homo sapiens era, but the stories which they had written about it was very few.
This is the post I wanted to quote
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

This is the post I wanted to quote
It doesn't matter. If you had taken your time to read the thread or the book, the question would have been unnecessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/3780438/eta-ntagba#56218120

To all the naysayers: tell me how a mere mortal can write something so great as this or reveal a new language with fascinating semantics and lexicons.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

Okay.
But to reply to you, I have just edited my post to include the post I intended to quote.
First I don't know if Egyptians worshipped any god called Atum, but even if they did I don't exactly care. The god I'm referring to here is the one Otem calls Reverad, the creator of the universe. But how do you know that exists? You don't.

About a month ago I was researching whether anyone considered as the Messiah existed in Jerusalem. On a documentary video I was watching, a letter was supposedly discovered, some communication between emperor Nero and some high ranking Roman officer, I no remember the name or rank; he was filling the emperor in on how their governor in Jerusalem (Pilate) executed what can only be Jesus, at least it fit the Jesus on the bible but from a Roman perspective. Imagine my surprise when I randomly opened a page on this thread only to read about how Jesus was a fictional character created by Philo (who was real somebody tho, I looked it up). Wait, make I find the video. And before you go on some rant, you have to make sure you rant on the right thing: I'm not Christian, nor religious, I abandoned Christianity when Billyionare was still posting here.

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRfFLjWLybA
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

It doesn't matter. If you had taken your time to read the thread or the book, the question would have been unnecessary.
That it seems unnecessary to you does not mean it's not necessary. I took time to read the book and the thread. At least I did for sometime, I lost interest quickly though, after reading more than 600 pages (I try small sha grin). While it doesn't necessarily promote any god, it introduces one who is supposedly higher than the ones we know already, and the message repeatedly try to cast them as fake, malicious, and evil (hard to argue against sha, especially the ones Christians and Muslims worship). I don't know what you think, or if you've thought about it but this thread has created a new god and actively promotes it (albeit indirectly) as the almighty, just like every other religion.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

But to reply to you, I have just edited my post to include the post I intended to quote.
First I know if Egyptians worshipped any god called Atum, but even if they did I don't exactly care. The god I'm referring to here is the one Otem calls Reverad, the creator of the universe. But how do you know that exists? You don't.

About a month ago I was researching whether anyone considered as the Messiah existed in Jerusalem. On a documentary video I was watching, a letter was supposedly discovered, some communication between emperor Nero and some high ranking Roman officer, I no remember the name or rank; he was filling the emperor in on how their governor in Jerusalem (Pilate) executed what can only be Jesus, at least it fit the Jesus on the bible but from a Roman perspective. Imagine my surprise when I randomly opened a page on this thread only to read about how Jesus was a fictional character created by Philo (who was real somebody tho, I looked it up). Wait, make I find the video. And before you go on some rant, you have to make sure you rant on the right thing: I'm not Christian, nor religious, I abandoned Christianity when Billyionare was still posting here.

Edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRfFLjWLybA
When it comes to whether God exists or not, I'm agnostic.

But Otem says he knows God or the Source or the First Cause and calls it Domino Reverad or Angali Mirosh (AM), a Seriot term meaning Creator of the gods or simply God.

Seriot is the language introduced by the OP, which he claims to be an ancient language spoken by the gods and goddesses and died long, long ago when these higher beings left this planet to explore other parts of the universe.

While I don't know or believe in God, I find the OP's conception of God very deep and very reasonable. If God exists, I think his explanation of it looks closer to the truth or is the truth, especially since this God, according to him, is not a person, but a great source of energy that has no particular form or religion.

As regards the existence of Jesus, he's nothing but a fictitious character invented by the Rome.

Everything about Jesus Christ is controversial, showing he's not a real person.

I don't need to watch any video to know that fact. The so-called video has a Roman connection, the same people that invented the character.

Such a video can't contain anything like truth. It's like saying you found a video related to a past Saudi ruler to prove Allah is the one true God.

If a person as great as Jesus really existed, his history would have been clearly documented by contemporary historians of his time.

But you can't find such.

According to the OP, the character of Jesus was invented using the history of a black man from ancient Africa, a homo erectus (a giant) called Faulkin or Yeshua or Ieusus Krista, who was born to a goddess, called Gaia or Earthus or Mother Earth from a place around Kenya, Ethiopia, and Tanzania — the origin of humanity (the consensus/dominant fact in archeology and paleontology).

That looks like the truth or closer to the truth, especially considering the fact that tons of fossils have been discovered by archeologists in that place, showing that the region in Africa is the cradle of humankind.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
melodyogonna:

That it seems unnecessary to you does not mean it's not necessary. I took time to read the book and the thread. At least I did for sometime, I lost interest quickly though, after reading more than 600 pages (I try small sha grin). While it doesn't necessarily promote any god, it introduces one who is supposedly higher than the ones we know already, and the message repeatedly try to cast them as fake, malicious, and evil (hard to argue against sha, especially the ones Christians and Muslims worship). I don't know what you think, or if you've thought about it but this thread has created a new god and actively promotes it (albeit indirectly) as the almighty, just like every other religion.
I have thought about what you said.

But I don't have any reason to believe the OP is promoting any God or god.

What he's simply doing is the same thing philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Galileo, Hypatia, Bacon, and the likes had done in the past in Europe to lay the foundation of philosophy and science in the continent.

(Though almost all these great thinkers paid with their lives for speaking the truth about religion.)

The only difference is that Otem uses the Internet to spread his own teachings and wants to be unknown, unlike those figures.

He promotes use of the scientific methods and urges people to shun religion, superstition, and dogma.

He wants to connect Nigerians and Africans back to their roots (the ancient pagan gods but not to worship them).

According to him, his grandfather had been sent by Atum and other African pagan gods to the Earth in the Homo Erectus era, which lasted for about 2 million years, for the same mission, but the philosopher was later killed by the Christians.

His grandfather then completed his mission in the old world and brought about an end to Christianity and Islam and connected Africans back to their roots.

It's very possible that if many of the claims of Otem turn out to be true, some humans with a low thinking faculty will start worshiping him as God in the future instead of using their brain, even though he has discouraged people from worshipping any god or God.

To prevent this, he says he wants to remain unknown till he completes his book.

To the best of my knowledge, Otem doesn't seek to create a new religion or cult, but then people can form a religion around anything, even things as simple as a stone.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

What he's simply doing is the same thing philosophers like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Galileo, Hypatia, Bacon, and the likes had done in the past in Europe to lay the foundation of philosophy and science in the continent.

(Though almost all these great thinkers paid with their lives for speaking the truth about religion.)

The only difference is that Otem uses the Internet to spread his own teachings and wants to be unknown, unlike those figures.

He promotes use of the scientific methods and urges people to shun religion, superstition, and dogma.

He wants to connect Nigerians and Africans back to their roots (the ancient pagan gods but not to worship them).

According to him, his grandfather had been sent by Atum and other African pagan gods to the Earth in the Homo Erectus era, which lasted for about 2 million years, for the same mission, but the philosopher was later killed by the Christians.

His grandfather then completed his mission in the old world and brought about an end to Christianity and Islam and connected Africans back to their roots.

It's very possible that if many of the claims of Otem turn out to be true, some humans with a low thinking faculty will start worshiping him as God in the future instead of using their brain, even though he has discouraged people from worshipping any god or God.

To the best of my knowledge, Otem doesn't seek to create a new religion or cult, but then people can form a religion around anything, even things as simple as a stone.
Yes you're correct, it's just human nature trying to worship something, anything.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by budaatum: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

I was about to ask if you've read any of Otem's writings since your post was used to suggest freethinking Otem supports juju.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
budaatum:

I was about to ask if you've read any of Otem's writings since your post was used to suggest freethinking Otem supports juju.
The guy posts foolishly like a person suffering from a leaky brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 10:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
A001:

You have explained it all but only the wise will understand what you've just cleared out

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2021
Quishelor

Chapter One

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:08am On Oct 05, 2021
Quishelor
Chapter Two

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by OtemAtum: 6:21am On Oct 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 6:21am On Oct 10, 2021
An interesting claim by the former astronaut, with Otem saying something similar but with some differences:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHLyviVamA - The early part of this almost bears similarities with the early chapters of this thread. But this is only fiction by Tolkien, yet it brought my mind to this thread.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuHLyviVamA - The early part of this almost bears similarities with the early chapters of this thread. But this is only fiction by Tolkien, yet it brought my mind to this thread.
Is it the same J.R.R. Tolkien that wrote the book, The Lord of the Rings?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by melodyogonna(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
A001:

Is it the same J.R.R. Tolkien that wrote the book, The Lord of the Rings?
Yeah
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by A001: 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
melodyogonna:

Yeah
That's interesting. The author died in 1973, yet this content was credited to him, even though none of his works has the title of that video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (122) (Reply)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here / Pastor Chris And T.b Joshua Are Satanic. (pst Chris Is A White Demon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 173
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.