Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211587 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Otem, you advocate the use of brain. I want to seek your permission to use your stories for a novel or movie script like The Lord of the Ring.I'm sure it's going to be a great storyline and also profitable.
In terms of belief, they are fairytales to me. So what do you say?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:
Otem, you advocate used the of brain. I want to seek your permission to use your stories for a novel or movie script like The Lord of the Ring.I'm sure it's going to be a great storyline and also profitable.
In terms of belief, they are fairytales to me. So what do you say?

Your Bible is a fairytale to so many also, yet that doesn't make Christians say that it is a novel or a movie script. It is not for the whole world to believe it as the truth, but for those who wants to be free from the worship of Satan(Yahweh/Allah) the deceiver.

BTW, I thought that your brain should have made known to you that your god(Yahweh/Satan) is a liar and a deceiver when he made a prophecy against me that I will lose all my property in July 6 and start begging for bread. But the prophecy boomeranged on you and you did beg for money online two days after with your diamond bank account. Goddys, should this alone not make you think that your god is a liar as usual?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

Your Bible is a fairytale to so many also, yet that doesn't make Christians say that it is a novel or a movie script. It is not for the whole world to believe it as the truth, but for those who wants to be free from the worship of Satan(Yahweh/Allah) the deceiver.

BTW, I thought that your brain should have made known to you that your god(Yahweh/Satan) is a liar and a deceiver when he made a prophecy against me that I will lose all my property in July 6 and start begging for bread. But the prophecy boomeranged on you and you did beg for money online two days after with your diamond bank account. Goddys, should this alone not make you think that your god is a liar as usual?
I will stun the world and future generation with my novel "The Rage of Eartum against The Almighty"
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:
I will stun the world and future generation with my novel "The Rage of Eartum against The Almighty"

Goddys:
@, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.

Hope you will include this statement of yours in your novel, bcoz I will include it in the DOCTUFOS, with your real name and surname.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hope you will include this statement of yours in your novel, bcoz I will include it in the DOCTUFOS, with your real name and surname.
What a novel that shall be. I shall wait for your doctufos yo be completed before I undertake the task. Hahaha
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:
What a novel that shall be. I shall wait for your doctufos yo be completed before I undertake the task. Hahaha

You haven't answered my question o. Will u include the failed prophecy of your god in it or not?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

You haven't answered my question o. Will u include the failed prophecy of your god in it or not?
Don't be in a haste. We shall live to see the work.
My God is a merciful God. He showed you mercy and spared His judgment on you.
You write anything you like in doctufos,and I write mine in my novel. Let the truth prevails then.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:
Don't be in a haste. We shall live to see the work.
My God is a merciful God. He showed you mercy and spared His judgment on you.
You write anything you like in doctufos,and I write mine in my novel. Let the truth prevails then.

So your god knows that the prophecy he gave to you won't come to pass Abi? That your god must be a bloody scammer grin

Goddys:
[size=18pt] @, otem, for blaspheming The Holy One of Israel, The ancient of Days, The God of all flesh and father of all spirits, I AM THAT I AM, The consuming fire, The creator of everything in existence... I have this word for you and it shall come to pass to show you that God still rules in the kingdom of men.

Thus says the Lord, who can deliver out of my hand. I shall work and who shall stop it?
If ye that blasphem the name of YAHWEH do not repent, ye shall be judged in 21 days.

In 21 days from now, you shall lose everything you have earned and acquired. You shall beg for bread to eat.
Otem, I hand you over to God for you to know He alone rules in heaven and on earth.[/size]
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
The foolishness of God is wiser than men. He alone does what He wishes. But the end of His purposes are always just for He is righteous and there is no turning of shadows with Him.
I have discovered an insurmountable loopholes in your crafty doctrines which I will expose in due time in my book for everybody to see. Time shall tell the truth, and Spirit of God inspires and fortifies His own to do things according to His directives.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:
The foolishness of God is wiser than men. He alone does what He wishes. But the end of His purposes are always just for He is righteous and there is no turning of shadows with Him.
I have discovered an insurmountable loopholes in your crafty doctrines which I will expose in due time in my book for everybody to see. Time shall tell the truth, and Spirit of God inspires and fortifies His own to do things according to His directives.
Stop that MAN!!!
GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE IS NOT FOOLISH. ONLY SATAN(YAHWEH) IS FOOLISH. PLEASE TRY TO HONOUR GOD AND STOP SAYING THAT GOD IS FOOLISH.
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YAHWEH(SATAN) IS NOT ONLY FOOLISH BUT CHILDISH.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
Stop that MAN!!!
GOD WHO CREATED THE UNIVERSE IS NOT FOOLISH. ONLY SATAN(YAHWEH) IS FOOLISH. PLEASE TRY TO HONOUR GOD AND STOP SAYING THAT GOD IS FOOLISH.
EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YAHWEH(SATAN) IS NOT ONLY FOOLISH BUT CHILDISH.
It is only a child that does not understand a proverb when one is given.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Goddys:
It is only a child that does not understand a proverb when one is given.
Some proverbs should not just be formed. Who wrote that rubbish and ascribe it to GOD? That person must have been high on Roman weeds.
Imagine that kind of statement. It's like using style to compare the president of America with lizard. Pls Goddys, don't just use the name GOD whenever u want to talk about your god(satan). Just use his real name(Satan or Yahweh or Nymphidis). And who wrote that passage about the foolishness of....?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
CHAPTER THREE
1. When Solmani could not wait anymore, he went with his son Roboam into the battle. And he fought with the Hittites. And the Hittites prevailed over the Jews and the Sumerians.
2. Then Daoud began to come with the Philistians. Now when Solmani saw him, he thought that he had come to fight for Yacob. But Daoud fought against the remnants of Yacob and defeated them.
3. Then Daoud and about two hundred homos pursued after Solmani and caught up with him, throwing much javelins at him, such that he died. Then Daoud cut the head of Solmani and brought it with him back to Yacob. And the people of the land were glad, saying, Daoud has conquered Solmani.
4. Now Daoud said to Joab the captain of his armies, go after Roboam the son of Solmani and destroy him also. Therefore Joab sought after Roboam and met him at Rephidim. Then Joab and his men fought against Roboam and his men and they caught Roboam and brought him to Daoud.
5. Now when Daoud saw him, he said, you son of Solmani, I shall trouble you greatly as your father did to me. Therefore Daoud kept Roboam in a place of torment. And Faulkin came and said to him, you shall be greatly tortured to death.
6. After this, Faulkin made Daoud king over all Yacob and over all Sumerians. And he said to Daoud, you have done according to my heart desires. Now you shall sit long upon the throne and no evil shall touch you.
7. Therefore Daoud ruled Yacob for a long time. Now Faulkin said to Daoud, it shall not be long anymore before the return of my father. Now I shall go to Egypt to learn much knowledge, because a thummim has said that I shall be manifest into the world as the last son of a god to die for the world.
8. For I am the first and the last also. I am the beginning and the last also. I am the beginner of faith, which is called religion, and I shall be the end of it also.
9. And all the world shall worship me as their lord; for the world shall see me as a shepherd and they shall follow me like a sheep.
10. Now O Daoud, I shall need go to Egypt to learn much knowledge before the return of my father. And I shall remain at Sodom-Egypt, which was the place where my father has put me before.
11. Then when he shall return, he shall meet me where he has put me; and he shall say, you are a faithful son.
12. Now Faulkin went to Sodom and Egypt and met Yasheb the anakim there. Now Yasheb had spent all his life within Sodom and Egypt where Nymphidis had put him. And he had taught many homos according to his own knowledge.
13. For many Egyptians came to the boundary of that town to learn much knowledge and manners of thinking from Yasheb whom they called the ancient of days.

CHAPTER FOUR

1. Yasheb, one of the anakims made by the hands of Chimides before the Armageddon, had made images of Gaia, who was also called Earthus, the queen of all goddesses. Now Yasheb had lived for many years in the border of Egypt, which was called Sodom-Egypt.
2. Now Yasheb wrote many books in the papyrus of Egypt. And he taught them, saying, the first goddess to be on earth is Earthus, the mother of all. And the Earth is named after her, for she did put her force into the ground.
3. Now many began to make the images of Earthus to worship her, yet Yasheb had not declared that they should worship her. For before Armageddon when he declared so, Nymphidis the jealous son of God sought to kill him.
4. Now Yasheb had made known to the people, saying, Atum is my favourite among all the sons of God. And Chimides who formed me do I also love. But they do not care about worship, for they worry their heads to do findings, saying, we shall make the earth a place of knowledge.
5. Now Yasheb wrote much history about Egypt. And he wrote of Horus the son of a nephilim called Osiris. He also wrote of the destruction of Sodom-Egypt by fire, by the hand of Faulkin the son of Nymphidis.
6. Now when Yasheb saw many worshipping Earthus, he knew that one of his urims which he wrote many years ago had been fulfilled.
7. Now a time came when Yeshua came to Yasheb and said, Yasheb, come to the land of Yacob and be the king of it. Only this shall you do; fight Solmani and take the kingdom back from him. Then shall you be made the king of the whole of Yacob.
8. Now Yasheb pondered the offer and said, in the matter of kingship have I no experience; for I am not minded in that.
9. Moreso, Nymphidis your father did banish me to this land. And I have vowed that I shall not leave this place until his return.
10. Therefore Yeshua went away in those days, going not with Yasheb.
11. Now many who needed to know the truth about the origin of the world began to come after Yasheb to learn from him. And the homos of Hindi sought to take him by force to their land. So did the homos of Babylon and Peres.
12. Now when Yasheb knew their plots, he went to hide himself with Faro, the king of Egypt, saying, my life is not safe at the border anymore. O King, let me dwell in your place. For my life is no more secure in the land where I have sworn to remain forever until the return of the Consuming fire.
13. Now Faro gave Yasheb a land and put many soldiers in his care. And Faro visited Yasheb continually to learn ancient knowledge from him; for Yasheb was filled with knowledge and experience.
14. Now Yeshua came to Sodom-Egypt with horsemen to take Yasheb away to Yacob and make him their king by force. But he did not see Yasheb at his return.
15. Therefore he returned to Yacob those days to gain the heart of Daoud, the king of the Jews.
16. And thus did Daoud and Yeshua defeated Solmani after they had tried for many years. And Yeshua made Daoud king over all the land of Yacob. And himself returned to Egypt to seek after Jasheb.
17. Now when Yeshua had heard that Jasheb was in the heart of Egypt, he came to Egypt and appeared to Faro, saying, I have come to take Jasheb with me.
18. Now Faro said, you cannot take him with you by force because he has not accepted to be with you.
19. Now Yeshua said, if you shall not let Jasheb come with me, Egypt shall be turned to dust soon. For that which was done to Egypt before shall be done to it again. Or have you not read in the book of your history how Yacob made about five hundred thousands of the horsemen of your land to sink in the red sea?
20. Now Faro said, the king who was before me did not say anything of such to us except the escape of few prisoners whom Moussa, one of our magicians made to escape. For Moussa was so great in the magia that he made the illusion of the parting of the red sea. And the horsemen lingered in the sea with their horses in awe.
21. And the horses sank, while the horses of Moussa swam over the sea until they had gone over it.
22. Now Yeshua said, whether it is an illusion or not, the truth is that Moussa indeed escaped with the Yacobites. Now O Faro, I am he who called Moussa and made him a great homo in the land of Brahma. Now I say also, release Jasheb to me and I shall make you greater than Brahma.
23. For I am he who called both Brahma and Mousse and made them great.
24. Now Faro was angry when he heard the confession of Yeshua. And Faro said, do you think that we are devoid of history in our land? Who do you seek to deceive, O Faulkin, the son of Nymphidis? We have heard that you thought Moussa to be worthless of the honour of being a king in the land you did promise to give to him because he is an Egyptian. And you did kill him on a mountain. And you led the homo to the land yourself.
25. Also, Brahma which you fooled, did he not regret ever leaving the Trinity? And when he returned to Vishinus and Siva his brothers it was too late for him. And he left the earth bodily and spiritually to make his abode in the place of the dead.
26. Is he not the possessor of the Sheol? Now O Faulkin, know that I am not among those you can fool about.
27. Now when Faulkin heard it, he said, the war of Seth against Egypt shall not end as it is. For I shall come to defeat your land, bringing with me ten thousands of the holy people of my land. For Seth has made his descendants vow to continue the fight with Egypt forever. And Yacob is a descendant of Seth, therefore we shall come after your land and destroy it.
28. For as we have not ceased to fight against all the lands possessed by Horus, which is called Canaan, we shall not also cease to make war against Egypt forever.
29. For my father shall return soon and he shall order the destruction of Egypt.
30. Now Faro said, I do not fear your threat, O Faulkin. Go and do as you have said, but I shall not be moved. For Egypt shall stand forever.
31. So Yeshua left Egypt in anger, shaking the dust off his legs when he got to the border of Egypt, saying, the destruction of Egypt shall be worse than that of Jericho. For I shall fight even to the drying up of all their waters.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by macjireh: 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:
This is not actually a religious write-up but a great revelation that might tend to end the argument going on between the religious people and science since the beginning of things.

It will also liberate people from the idea of leaving their brains idle while waiting for others to use theirs. The brain is a complex structure that is hard to understand sometimes.

This doctrine should be approached with openmindedness but should be taken very seriously as it tends to shed more light on the origin of HELL FIRE, RELIGION and others. I shall be giving it bit by bit daily. Thanks for following.

PLS WHAT IS D SOURCE OR ORIGIN OF THIS REVELATION U ARE DISHING OUT.... because I KNOW IT HAS A SOURCE FROM SOMEWHERE.... PM ME IF U CAN'T ANSWER ME HERE....THANKS
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
macjireh:

PLS WHAT IS D SOURCE OR ORIGIN OF THIS REVELATION U ARE DISHING OUT.... because I KNOW IT HAS A SOURCE FROM SOMEWHERE.... PM ME IF U CAN'T ANSWER ME HERE....THANKS

I have been saying it over and over again. All the so-called God you have ever heard about are just creatures of the GREAT LIGHT called GOD, THE MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE WITH THE BIG BANG.

HIS FIRST CREATURES ARE THE gods YOU MUST HAVE EVER HEARD ABOUT. EACH OF THEM MINISTERS TO HUMANS TO WRITE ABOUT THEM AS THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND THEY DO FOR MANY YEARS, REGARDING THEM AS GOD UNTIL ANOTHER SON OF GOD COMES TO MINISTER TO ANOTHER HUMAN. THAT'S WHAT WE CALL RELIGIONS.

BUT I AM HERE, BEING MINISTERED TO BY a god called EARTUM, A BROTHER OF YAHWEH(NYMPHIDIS) TO PUT A STOP TO THE RULERSHIPS OF THE SONS OF GOD AND BRING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL UNIVERSAL GOD INTO LIMELIGHT BY REVEALING THE HIDDEN AND LOST SCROLLS WRITTEN MANY YEARS BACK TILL OUR PRESENT DAY(THE SCROLLS BURNT BY EUSEBIUS THE INVENTOR OF CHRISTIANITY AND BY THE POPES, SCROLLS STOLEN. SCROLLS DESTROYED BY MOH AHMAD, SCROLLS STILL BURIED IN THE EARTH, ETC).

THEN FINALLY, I AM HERE TO DECLARE TO THE WORLD THAT THE POTENTIAL TO DO GREAT THINGS ARE INSIDE THE BRAIN, BUT CONTINUOUS HARDWORK THROUGH MEDITATION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO BRINGING THEM OUT.

RELIGION IS ONLY A SCAM BY THE gods to make you worship them and leave your brains unused.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by macjireh: 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
otemanuduno:

I have been saying it over and over again. All the so-called God you have ever heard about are just creatures of the GREAT LIGHT called GOD, THE MAKER OF THE UNIVERSE WITH THE BIG BANG.

HIS FIRST CREATURES ARE THE gods YOU MUST HAVE EVER HEARD ABOUT. EACH OF THEM MINISTERS TO HUMANS TO WRITE ABOUT THEM AS THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE AND THEY DO FOR MANY YEARS, REGARDING THEM AS GOD UNTIL ANOTHER SON OF GOD COMES TO MINISTER TO ANOTHER HUMAN. THAT'S WHAT WE CALL RELIGIONS.

BUT I AM HERE, BEING MINISTERED TO BY a god called EARTUM, A BROTHER OF YAHWEH(NYMPHIDIS) TO PUT A STOP TO THE RULERSHIPS OF THE SONS OF GOD AND BRING THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE REAL UNIVERSAL GOD INTO LIMELIGHT BY REVEALING THE HIDDEN AND LOST SCROLLS WRITTEN MANY YEARS BACK TILL OUR PRESENT DAY(THE SCROLLS BURNT BY EUSEBIUS THE INVENTOR OF CHRISTIANITY AND BY THE POPES, SCROLLS STOLEN. SCROLLS DESTROYED BY MOH AHMAD, SCROLLS STILL BURIED IN THE EARTH, ETC).

THEN FINALLY, I AM HERE TO DECLARE TO THE WORLD THAT THE POTENTIAL TO DO GREAT THINGS ARE INSIDE THE BRAIN, BUT CONTINUOUS HARDWORK THROUGH MEDITATION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION TO BRINGING THEM OUT.

RELIGION IS ONLY A SCAM BY THE gods to make you worship them and leave your brains unused.

ds is very interesting..... so wat is d name of ur religion or wat is Ufo
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
macjireh:

ds is very interesting..... so wat is d name of ur religion or wat is Ufo

It is not a religion. IT IS THE TRUTH.
UFOs are supernatural beings. Eartum is the son of God who made them.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2016
CHAPTER FIVE

1. Faro the king of Egypt had many with him who spent all their times gazing at the sun and at the moon and stars. And they made many findings about the earth also.
2. Now the homos of Egypt had crafted much thing which other lands could not do. And they were vast in arts and in the crafts.
3. Now the homos of the land of Egypt began to device for themselves the calculation of times; for they had before relied in the gods and nephilims to tell them what the time was. But the calculation of the time by Ra did no homo of the land understand because he had said to them, a ball of breeze which moves round the sun is it which we sons of God have agreed to count the time with. But none of them the homos saw any ball of breeze moving around the son, for the wideness of their vision was very little.
4. Now the counting of time which Ra has made was not comprehended by all the homos of the land. For about twelve dawns and dusks did he call for them as a day. And that which he called an hour was like the length of the sun when it was at the coming out of the horizon to the time when the moon was up in the evening.
5. So they which knew much number divided the year which time which Ra had called one year into twelve places. And they called each division a year. And twelve years of the gods were a year to the homos.
6. Now they who gazed at the sun said, we shall watch the positions of the sun and measure our shadows at every positions. Then shall we know how we shall do the dividing of time.
7. Therefore the homos began to observe both the thickness and the darkness of their shadows to tell the time.
8. Now also, many began to write numbers and study them. And they knew that numbers had great things to do with the souls of the homos. Now a time came when they who studied much numbers began to achieve greater things than those who did not study numbers.
9. For some of them saw mysteries in their sleeps because of the numbers they had pondered upon. Now one saw stones arranged in circles. And his name was Khupta.
10. Now when Khupta remained in his vision, counting all the pebbles in the circle, the homos thought that he was dead already.
11. And Khupta remained counting the pebbles in his dream for about seven days. Now the homos said, he is dead. Therefore they took him towards the pyramid in the west.
12. Now while Khupta was on the frame, he opened his eyes and they who carried him let him down and rushed into the bush to peep. And Khupta arose and said, come to me. I am not dead.
13. Now the homos came to him and he told them what he had seen.
14. And Khupta said, my spirit came out of my body. And I was counting the pebbles which I saw in the shape of a circle. And I was afraid, for I was alone with the pebbles and everywhere was silent like the grave.
15. Now when I have counted all, I saw a goddess who said that her name is Nut. And she said to me, name the number which you have counted after my name. And every counting which you have made shall be like the beating of your heart. For indeed you have made a counting at every heartbeat of your heart. For it is your heartbeat that you have actually counted and not a stone at all; for the circle of stone is only a symbol that I want to speak to you.
16. Now the homos said to Khupta, how shall we know that number which you have counted? And Khupta said to them, it was about a thousand in a thousand times. Now the homos said to Khupta, what shall we do to this?
17. Then Khupta said, the goddess said to me that it shall be good for the counting of time. For since I died for seven days, then it shall be good for us to name a period of seven days Nut after the name of the goddess. Now when Khupta lay still, he began to count numbers, making sure that the counting with his mouth was the same as that which he made with his heart.
18. And Khupta began the counting when the sun was directly over his head on a particular day. And he ended the counting at the dusk of the seventh day. Therefore seven days was called Nut in Egypt, after the name of Khupta. So also was a thousand thousand numbers called Nut after the name of the goddess whom Khupta saw in his dream.
19. Now when others counted the same numbers with the beats of their hearts, they completed it at different times. For some completed it after the eleventh day, while some finished it at the eighth days. And some on the ninth day.
20. But only the day which Khupta completed the number was seven. Therefore the people said, Khupta, you do not know what you say. For if it is as you have said, we should all have fulfilled our countings at the same period of time.
21. Now when Khupta went into meditation again after, he saw Nut the goddess and asked her that which confused his mind. Then Nut said, the condition at the time you counted the numbers were not the same as that which others counted their own.
22. For you were greatly afraid at first when you saw the stones in the form of a circle. And the beat of your heart was fast. Now when you also counted at the second time, you lay outside in the sun for days and also under the moon. And your heart was afraid that a wild animal would come after you and kill you.
23. So did you do for seven days in fright. And your heat beat very fast.
24. But the hearts of the others beat slowly, for they counted at their greatest conveniences.
25. Now when Khupta explained this to Faro and all the homos, they devised a method with which the counting of the heart of Khupta shall be sustained. And so was seven days called Nut in Egypt, because the heartbeat of Khupta counted a million in about seven days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otem4eartum: 2:50am On Aug 01, 2016
CHAPTER SIX

1. After this, Khupta continued to make findings about the heart. And Khupta observed that the heart and the time were the same. For Khupta knew how to use his heart to determine when he would fall asleep and also when he would wake from sleep.
2. Now Khupta told Faro, saying, the heart is the device which the universe counts the time with.
3. For when one is in danger, the heart wishes that the time should be faster, therefore it beats faster for that person. But he who is in a place of comfort wishes that the time should pass slowly, therefore his heart beats slowly.
4. Therefore the perception of time is not the same for everyone.
5. Now Faro said, what should be done when the heart beats fast?
6. Then Khupta said, to bring the beat of the heart back to its normal speed, a homo should close his eyes and breathe in and out continuously.
7. Then shall the beat of the heart return to its normal speed.
8. Now Faro said, how can one survive death when he dreams a fearful dream?
9. Then Khupta said, the heart is what kills a homo in his sleep if he dreams a fearful dream. Therefore, do not take your heart with you to sleep.
10. Then Faro asked, how shall one leave his heart while he goes to his bed?
11. Khupta said, the heart believes everything it sees and hears as the truth. And it also believes nightmare pictures as the truth such that it scares easily even in sleep. And sometimes it bursts up and destroy the homo.
12. Now let every homo train his heart before sleep not to be afraid of whatever shall come upon him in his sleep. Let him know before sleep that whatever he sees apart from himself being on his bed is only a mere dream or visions.
13. By so doing, the emotions of the heart shall not follow that homo to his sleep; and only his reasoning shall follow him into his sleep.
14. And such homo may even have control over his dreams in his sleep. And he shall not be afraid of whatever he sees in it.
15. Now Faro said, if the heart of a homo stops to breathe, does it mean that time shall no longer exist?
16. Then Khupta said, the realm where the dead go, they carry no flesh with them. The heart is meant for only this realm and everyone who is dead needs no time in the realm of the dead. So he leaves his dead heart with his body while his higher self in the head goes to the realm of the dead where time is not used.
17. Now Faro said, how do you know all these? And Khupta said, I tapped into my higher self and got the answers to them. For I have heard that solutions to every thing are inside the head.
18. I do not sleep when many sleeps; for I meditate into the falling to trances. And I see terrible things. But I am not moved, because I know that they are trances and I shall get back to my lower self after.
19. Now Faro said to Khupta, write all the things which you have said down in the books. I shall ask Yasheb to see if some of these things are indeed true.
20. So Khupta said, why do you want to ask? For if they are true, you shall know if you do the things which I also do. For it is better to get knowledge by doing the things that will connect one to the source of knowledge directly than to hear it from the mouths of others.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by emeraldlife: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2016
otemanuduno:

Funny... but you can ask those who has been following this doctrine of truth if I've ever collected a dime from them. Instead of collecting, I give out. So accusation one is a big lie on your part.

Accusation that IT IS INFLUENCED BY WEED is the greatest LIE ever on my personality. It's like saying that BIBLE and Quran are influenced by weed smokers. Anyway, watch and see out it pans out. I don't smoke at all, because I am not brought up in taking weed.

THE TRUTH IS WHAT I SPEAK AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT FALSE ACCUSATIONS LIKE YOURS.
anything more you've got to say?

I never said u were being enriched by your doctrine. I only said I liked the advice u gave concerning making money.

thanks for your time in mentioning my comments without attacking like I (wrongly) did to u
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN
1. When Faro asked Yasheb about the things of the heart, he said, Atum is the god whom I have spent my time with. And he did not teach me things about the heart, but about the head did he teach me more.
2. Now Faro said, what did Atum tell you about the head? Then Yasheb said, Atum did say to me that the head is the seat of God. For he said that the head is it which directs the heart and all things in the body.
3. Now Faro said, why do you say that the head directs the heart? Do you not know that the heart of a homo is the part where we have built the foundation of time in Egypt?
4. And when the heart stops, so shall a homo die.
5. Now Yasheb said, the head is where the soul of a homo lies. For the brilliance of a homo is not contained in the strength of his heart but the power of his head.
6. And the heart has but little spirituality, but in the head lies the fullness of spirituality.
7. Now O king, no homo can get into the spirituality of both the head and the heart at the same time. For one who goes to the spirituality of his heart more than the spirituality of his head is poor in the matter of the spirit.
8. But one who goes into the spirituality of his head more than that of his heart is rich in the matter of the spirit.
9. Now Faro said, what did you say, O Yasheb? Explain to me in the words which I shall understand.
10. Now Yasheb said, both the heart and the soul in the head are the places where knowledge are kept. But the knowledge in the heart is little, but the knowledge in the head is limitless.
11. For the knowledge in the hearts are of the gods but that in the head are of God, who made the universe.
12. Now O Faro, know this thing which Atum has taught me. He did say to me, the gods moulded the heart, but the soul which is in the head, the gods did not know how it formed. For they did not mould it when they made the homos. But when the homos died and they dissected their heads, they saw in it the soft flesh which they did not make.
13. And they said, surely, this should be the soul. But many of them argued, saying, this could not be. But a god named Chimides said, did God not speak of the softest part of himself in the flesh?
14. Did he not also say that in the form of light, that softest part is called the Annox, which lies at the centre of his head? Now Ephradite reasoned it in those days and said, if the Annox is the brightest part of God in the form of light, then the soul is the softest part of God in the form of flesh. And the Annox is the same as the soul.
15. And Atum said, if God is Light and he is flesh also, then all lights can manifest in form of materials. And Atum and other gods made weapons with light, which were all destroyed at the war of Armageddon.
16. And all the development of the earth were made waste by Nymphidis and Largas who cast fire upon it for many years. And thick darkness covered many parts of the earth in those days.
17. Now O Faro, let it be known to you that the soul is in the head and in the form of flesh, it is the softest part of a homo. But in the form of light, it is the brightest part of all homos. And it can direct better than the heart. For it does not flow along with what it sees or what it hears. But only with what is right does it go along with.
18. Now Faro said, all the thinkers and wise ones in my land have searched out for what is right but they have not found it. Now tell me, how do we know that a thing is right?
19. Then Yasheb said, there is both universal righteousness and personal righteousness. And the soul of a homo knows what is right for him. And the soul of another homo knows what is right for him also.
20. For the soul of everyone is individual and also filial and as well universal. Now all the laws of the universe are the truth in them; and filial laws are the laws of the families, which becomes the truth in the family. And the truth in every family differs. So also are the truth in every individual.
21. For what stands true for an individual can be different for another. For when the heartbeat of Khupta was faster, the heartbeat of Mhotep was slower.
22. For what Khupta perceived was different from what Mhotep perceived at the same time. And the truth of Khupta was different from the truth of Mhotep. That is individual truth.
23. Now O Faro, if you bring ten of your wise homos together to tell you of a thing which is not physical, they shall say different things concerning it.
24. And it shall not be right for you to say that anyone is wrong in the perception of the abstract things. For both you who judge it wrong and he whom you judge wrong are right in your own reasoning.
25. Now O Faro, some individuals impose their own beliefs and individual truths on others. And this is what is called faith. But I say, faith can be dangerous if the end of it is made dangerous by the individual who makes it.
26. And faith can lead to war and destruction if it is founded by a violent individual. Therefore know also that the truth of faith differs and can bind upon only those who believes in it.
27. Now Faro said to Yasheb, what is your faith, O Yasheb? Then Yasheb said, I do not submit to any faith; for my faith is in myself. For I reason all things out in my higher self, meditating greatly.
28. And I did submit myself to nature to lead me the way.
29. But I am often moved to tears by the truth I know, which is not the truth to others. For I have learnt that one who choses the faith of eternal fire shall pass through it. And one who chose the faith of reincarnation back to the earth shall pass through it also, having no choice of reincarnation to some better worlds.
30. But they who shall choose the faith of eternal fire shall think it to be the universal truth, but they shall not know that it is an individual truth made into faith and sold to them at the expense of their own souls.
31. And they shall not know that such faith can only be made real by continual hearing about it. For many who shall not hear about it shall not pass through it. But their souls shall go straight to the valley of the shadow of death after death, for their knowledge to be widened and their perceptions of God to be corrected.
32. Now O Faro, do you know why I have remained on earth for this thousands of years? For the time of the Anakims are past, in which we live up to ten thousand years and above.
33. And the time of the nephilims is also fast passing away, in which they live ten thousand years and above also.
34. And the time of the Rephaim where they live a thousand years is here as well as the time of the homo-erectuses is what we have now, where they live but only a hundred years and above.
35. Yet, I Yasheb, remained alive because I have not fulfilled my destiny which is to save many from the fire of Nymphidis the first imaginator of a light called fire among all creations of the world.
36. And he has imagined also to bring the souls of all the dead homos into his fire after their death. And I have vowed to save many from his fire, therefore I do await his return from the pit which has no bottom and no top which both he and his brother has fallen into.
37. And the time is near for his arrival.
38. Now when Faro heard all these things from Yasheb, he said, you speak like the gods yourself O ancient one. May your desires be fulfilled O Yasheb.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Goddys, Naijaboy007, Virginsince1997, Jideks, Agunabo, Sultanyoung, Enangson and all those who have tried to mail me, Pls use Otem2016@gmail.com because I can't access the email I registered on NL with. Thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by TomHagen: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
Goddys, Naijaboy007, Virginsince1997, Jideks, Agunabo, Sultanyoung, Enangson and all those who have tried to mail me, Pls use Otem2016@gmail.com because I can't access the email I registered on NL with. Thanks.
Did you receive my mail?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Did you receive my mail?
yes, access, but I was thinking, why Access? Well... I'll find out where to locate it, but I would have preferred first or zenith. Anyway, I'll check out the access between today and 2morrow.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by TomHagen: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
yes, access, but I was thinking, why Access? Well... I'll find out where to locate it, but I would have preferred first or zenith. Anyway, I'll check out the access between today and 2morrow.
Okay.Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:10am On Aug 03, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT
1. Faro made a league with Hittite in the matter of ironworks. And so was Egypt taught by Hittites in the making of chariots, wheels and many more things. But they gave Hittite a great obelisk in return.
2. Now the Obelisk was borne by the Anakims of Hittite. And when Faulkin saw them, he tried to attack them to steal the obelisk from them, but he did not succeed, because the people were armed with iron all around. And they were very many.
3. Now Faulkin charged many homos of Yacob to go after those who carried the obelisk. And some homos went, according to the commandment of Faulkin, but they perished, because the homos were being protected by armies who wore arms.
4. Now Egypt became very great upon the earth. And their fame spread all through Murmoh and Philargas, even to the lands in Ephradite.
5. And many homos came from afar to learn wisdom from them. And they returned with the great crafts of Egypt which they had stolen.
6. Now, when Faulkin saw how many nations were greater than them both in numbers and in wisdom, he thought, saying, I have learnt in the ancient times that words survive more than culture.
7. Now I shall raise scribes in my land to write the histories of all these nations for them in our own way. And the homos of the future shall see the things we have written and call it the truth.
8. Now in those days, Faulkin gathered all the prophets of Urim together. And they were about fifty-two.
9. And the names of the prophets were Esias, a descendant of Elikamah, Aholiab, Hegai who was a scribe in the kingdom of Medes and Persia before.
10. Habakuk, Oshea, Yahaziel, Fozeriah, Maachah, Medor, Pinkas, Zacharias and many others.
11. Now in the days of Daoud did all these prophets begin to write histories of other kingdoms in the way they wish for all the kingdoms. And they wrote the histories of Ethiopia and of Egypt and of Hittite in the way they so wished.
12. And they wrote much deceptions in their scrolls, for they said, our land is made on the foundation of deception. And our forefather, Yacob is a deceiver himself. Therefore it is not a bad thing that we call the things that did not happen as if they did.
13. Now Faulkin checked all the things they had written. And he was glad about them, because they all made Yacob greater than all other lands of the world, yet no invention was made by Yacob in those days.
14. And Faulkin said to all his prophets; the urim which you have written shall be believed as the truth in the future. For there is one who make written words look real after the passing of years. Therefore, do not relent in the writing of the urims. For if our land is not great in the matter of invention, it must be great in the matter of history.
15. Now all the scrolls which Faulkin had stolen here and there, he gave to the homos and they wrote them in favour of their land. And both the scrolls of Danyal and of Keltiel were written to the favour of their land.
16. And even all the things which pertained to Satan, the god of their land did they change, making him the God of the universe in the place of God.
17. And Faulkin said, all these things did I command you to do in readiness for the arrival of our God who has gone away for a thousand years to make the heavens for everyone of you.
18. And when he shall come, he shall bring Asherah back, whom Elkurnisa has taken away.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 6:17am On Aug 03, 2016
LUABI
CHAPTER ONE

1. Iweya was a son of God in the land of Murmoh. Now Iweya made few homos in the land of Murmoh and taught them wild dances. For he knew the form of dances which could cure sicknesses.
2. Now Iweya was worshipped by the people of his land every day and night. And the homo of that land had much wisdom, because their god did always teach them face to face.
3. Now a time came when some gods in other lands began to war against Iweya over a space of land. And the god called Imori came after them, with his homos.
4. And the battle between Iweya and Imori was great.
5. Now after many years, Imori conquered the land of Iweya and took it. And when Iweya could not subdue Imori, he left the earth and did not return. And the homos of Iweya, whose kingdom was large before were subdued.
6. Now another god came against Imori and conquered it. And the name of the god was Obasi.
7. Now the kingdom of Obasi remained for many years until another god came after it and subdued it. And the homos of Obasi were forced to make their new abode in a farther place.
8. Now in those days, the ephod was made common to many for protection. And by cowries did they buy and sell. And the power of cowries were so great. And some grinded but cowries and shells into powder and poured it in the bowls to make magic from them.
9. And some divined from the mixture.
10. Now in the matter of proverbs, the land of Murmoh became rich. For they had many proverbs which they had kept from mouth to mouth. And they were very rich in proverbs such that many lands also came to learn from them.
11. And from Hindu came many to learn proverbs. And Faulkin also had acquired much proverbs from the land of Murmoh, even to the kingdoms in the area around Niger.
12. And Solmani also had come to Odua and the land of Chuku to learn much wise words from one whom they named Ifa and another whom they named Ofo, the nephilims who knew both the urims and the thummims. And from Luabi also did he learn many words of morality.
13. Now the kingdoms in the land of Murmoh did much work on fables which taught them morals, rather than making of weapons, because the wars of their lands were not many.
14. And in no place on the earth was found those who upheld morals like they of Murmoh.
15. Now also, in the lands of Odua, which was the land of Olorun, one named Luabi arose and taught the people great morals.
16. And he said, keep your virginity, for it is your dignity. And if you lose it before you are ripe, then shall your dignity be made imperfect.
17. Love the strangers and make friends with them. So shall your lands be a place of peace forever. And even nature shall respect your land and shall not destroy it.
18. Take the whip and beat your children when they err. But if you do not train them with whip, they shall beat you with whip themselves when they are old.
19. Respect the kings, for they are equal in power to the gods.
20. Do not despise the Ige, Dada, Ajayi and Ejire because they are the manifestations of the power of Olorun Olodumare.
21. Wisdom cannot be exhausted on earth that we have to go to Olorun to find it. For all
wisdom needed in the earth are already given to us.
22. Do not talk when you are eating, or else the spicy pepper shall get into your head and by so doing, you may die.
23. Wash your hands before you eat, for it matters so much. Or else you will pollute your ifun with dirtiness.
24. Take atare when you need to take it to cure your sicknesses, because Olodumare our god shall not send anjonu to you to heal your sicknesses.
25. Herbs are good for curing of sicknesses if you know the names they are called.
26. Those who exchange their gods for the gods of other lands are not wise. And those who impose their gods on others are not wise also.
27. Therefore, do not impose your gods on the homos of other lands and do not take their gods as your own gods. For their gods cannot understand your problems more than your own gods.
28. Listen to songs and dance always, for some diseases can be cured by both music and dances.
29. Do much exercise, for they have much profit in them.
30. Love yourself and love others. Do not love others and hate yourself; do not hate others and love yourself.
31. Honey, salt, water and atare are very good. Take them for your health.
32. Iboji of Iku is for the dead. Both young and old will die one day and continue to live in the Iboji. But when you die, do not go with strange gods who can lure you away.
33. But go with Iku, the god of death of your land. Do not eat Okun and do not eat Ekolo. Eat only what they eat in the Iboji.
34. Laugh always, for laughing is better than frowning all the time. For laughter and hope is the sustenance of the homos born into a bad kingdom.
35. When you cut a tree, it is only the wise ones who knows where it will fall.
36. He who shakes the kukute tree shakes himself. Therefore, make yourself unmovable like the kukute tree.
37. All fingers are not equal. So be content with what you have.
38. Go to Oya river and to Oba river. Enjoy the coolness of their breezes and be happy. For sadness does not heal you internally, but happiness can do so.
39. With wise words, the hearts of the homos shall submit. And in the abundance of wise words shall a homo rule over another.
40. Imo and Imole is the same. Imole is the Imo of God.
41. Do not die for your gods; let your gods die for you.
42. The gangan drum and the bara drum produce sounds which can heal the soul of a homo. When you hear there sound to sleep, you shall dream good dreams and get natural cure.
43. It is only a child who knows how to wash his hands properly that will eat with the elders.
44. Morality is natural, immorality is a habit developed.
45. But if you develop morality because you were first immoral, then it means you are coming back to your natural self.
46. If you say that Sango did not hang himself, you are a liar. But if you say that Sango dies for the sin of the world, you have spoken half-truth, because Sango, the son of the gods died by hanging indeed. And his worshippers said he is not dead, but he rose after three days like Gbonka, the son of a god also, who rose up from the dead three days after.
47. Do not argue with the worshippers of Sango. If they say that Sango did not hang himself, then let them believe it, because they claim to experience his powers and miracles daily.
48. Every land has its own gods of iron and thunders. Only a fool will leave his own gods to worship other gods. But the wise will rather be a god upon the fools rather than worshipping the gods who are dead.
49. If you are an Olukotan, you shall never die forever upon the earth, but if you are an olukatan, you can never live forever upon the earth.
50. Itan kantankantan will become itan ti a kin ka tan to the homos of the future.
51. Keep wisdom in your left hand, so that you won’t eat with it and lose it.
52. You don’t send your own children on errands to return in the midnight.
53. You don’t chase your own child away for the tigers to eat.
54. Think before you act, so that you don’t end up putting a finger of regret in your mouth.
55. Even when we fight one another, it should not be a fight to death. So wish no one death to prove that you are powerful.
56. Sweetness is the end product of a bitterleaf. Enjoyment is the end product of death.
57. It is better to die on one’s bed than to die in the farm and be eaten up by the birds of prey.
58. One who seeks for eyin in the rock shall not look at the mouth of the axe.
59. The righteous people shall gain the whole world. It is a matter of time, the righteous shall be distinguished from the hypocrites.
60. If you adhere to the things I teach. You are the children of Luwabi, the god of proverbs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by TomHagen: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
I can send first bank if that will be easier.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Okay do that. I'll send it this afternoon
TomHagen:
I can send first bank if that will be easier.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by keandre: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

How far mine?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
keandre:

How far mine?

Coming soon grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by TomHagen: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
Done

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.