Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (212048 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
4everGod:

My belief forbids me to swear by anything. You know I speak the truth. So you are shocked that you are not unique? There have been many spirit scientists and Anthroposophists before you so you are not the first to encounter beings during Astral travels.

Occultism and spirit science are religions so your message of Brain brain was a rouse even to you. Everything you have been doing has been channelled towards indoctrination. From your doctufos to the recharge cards you have been sharing which you can only do by demanding that the interested parties display knowledge of the doctufos.

I know you because I have encountered many like you. The demon in you is a lying, demon whose very essense you embraced out of ignorance. I am not here to engage you but to tell you who I know you are. The one reading this is no longer you but the one resident in you. It knows I speak the truth and it is free to pay me a visit tonight.

Hypocrites, remember how your god(Faulkin/jesus) was indoctrinating the people with his sermons on the mount, feeding them with magic(stone turned to bread and fish). Same method I am using here to indoctrinate the people. Lol.
U are pointing accusing finger on a RABBI like me when your own dead Rabbis(Faulkin/jesus/Eusebius) also used the same method to make their ministry popular.

You have not seen anything. I AM CURRENTLY INVESTING MY MONIES. WHEN THEY BRING RETURNS, I WILL START DOING "OTEM SCHOLARSHIPS"
BY THEN YOU WILL CRY FOUL AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU cheesy
LET ME LEAVE YOU WITH THE BOOK OF DANYAL TO ENJOY YOURSELF. YOUR RELIGION WILL SOON FOLD UP tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hypocrites, remember how your god(Faulkin/jesus) was indoctrinating the people with his sermons on the mount, feeding them with magic(stone turned to bread and fish). Same method I am using here to indoctrinate the people. Lol.
U are pointing accusing finger on a RABBI like me when your own dead Rabbis(Faulkin/jesus/Eusebius) also used the same method to make their ministry popular.

You have not seen anything. I AM CURRENTLY INVESTING MY MONIES. WHEN THEY BRING RETURNS, I WILL START DOING "OTEM SCHOLARSHIPS"
BY THEN YOU WILL CRY FOUL AND NO ONE WILL LISTEN TO YOU cheesy
LET ME LEAVE YOU WITH THE BOOK OF DANYAL TO ENJOY YOURSELF. YOUR RELIGION WILL SOON FOLD UP tongue

You know He that is in me is greater than he that is in you. you are being possessed by Demons assigned to Christianity to distort and destroy and mislead and lie. demons like

Abaddon
Adramelech
Asmodeus
Astarte/ Astaroth
Azazel
Beelzebub
Behemoth
Belial
Belphegor

You are known by many names but you are the fallen and the great Serpent. The one sent to deceive many. he it is that has possessed you. You no longer have the ability to deny which is why you are now confronting me and speaking the truth as confirmation to all i have said you are and you are doing. Your power remains inconsequential to that of the most High God whom i serve. I await your visit tonight you vile lying demon from Hades.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;" (1 Timothy 4:1)

I know you for who you are!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:09am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:
He that is in me is greater than he that is in you.

Dem no born he that tells you that he is in you well to withstand he that inspires me. Anyway, nobody is in me, unlike you who someone have to live inside you, or are you pregnant or something

4evergod:
You are being possessed by Demons assigned to Christianity to distort and destroy and mislead and lie

Why don't you use to hear word like this? Demons only possess religious people like you. Or have you ever seen your pastors casting demons out of non-church goers?(make I hear say there is anything like demons in this civilized word). Since the organ 'brain' was discovered, the word 'demon' was discarded by brain-users, but lower-thinkers will continue using it for any psychical or brainiacal manifestations.

]
You are known by many names but you are the fallen and the great Serpent. The one sent to deceive many. he it is that has possessed you. You no longer have the ability to deny which is why you are now confronting me and speaking the truth as confirmation to all i have said you are and you are doing.[/b:
Your power remains inconsequential to that of the most High God whom i serve. [b]I await your visit tonight you vile lying demon from Hades

Olodo, I sabi you talkless of visiting you? Omo, me just woke up from sleep sef kon see this post. All the while in my sleep, I was playing football with Okocha inside my sleep, only me and Okocha on the football pitch o. Guess how the game went grin
Who get time for you undecided

]Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;" (1 Timothy 4:1)[/b:

I know you for who you are!

Let me analyse that passage for you,

Many shall depart from the faith= everyone knows that THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WILL START A FAITH AND EXPECT EVERYONE WHO IS A MEMBER TO REMAIN IN IT FOREVER. ASK SOL(PAUL) WHO WROTE THAT PASSAGE. HIMSELF WAS NOT IN THE FAITH BEFORE. HE DEPARTED FROM THE FAITH(JUDAISM) TO FORM HIS OWN FAITH. So Sol certainly have seen people departing and he also made what has happened in the past to predict what will happen in the future. Common sense.

Giving heed to seducing spirits= Since the spirit that is ministering to someone is different from the one ministering to the founder of a particular faith, that spirit is certainly a 'SEDUCING SPIRIT' by the definition of the old-cargo religious upholder undecided

And doctrines of devils= Any doctrine that is not founded by one religious founder is the DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL to him. Little wonder to the Christian, it is only xtianity that is DOCTRINE OF GOD while all the other thousands of religions are doctrines of the devil, even though they borrowed all their dogmas from other religions: Easter(from Ishtar) , Christmas(from Mithras, Dionysus, Attis, Kris) Fasting(from Judaism, Zoroastrianism) etc.

So to you now, this passage is prophesying the future which is Now panning out in your eyes. Knoliud was right by saying that people will use the past happenings to predict the future(Urim). Instead of that passage saying, Now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter days, many shall invent something flying in the air(Aeroplane), to convey people from one place to another. And people shall no more have to speak to each other face to face, but those in Israel shall communicate with those in Egypt without seeing eye to eye(Thummim). Check your bible if something like this appeared there throughout. No single thummim in the Bible, all are just urims of fear.

Smh for yahweh, the poor begger undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:39am On Aug 05, 2016
CHAPTER SIX
1. When Luwabi opened another leaf, in it was a story of Ajala, a homo who reared sheep. Now Ajala had many sheep, but one of the sheep was lost, which was black. Now Ajala could not leave the remaining sheep to look for the one which was lost.
2. Now Ajala went every evening while the other sheep were sleeping to find the lost sheep which was black, but he could not find it.
3. Now after many days of labour of searching for the lost black sheep at nights, Ajala left all the sheep he has in care of the god whom he worshipped.
4. For he made his prayers and believed that none of his sheep would go missing. And so he went to search for the black sheep which was lost.
5. Now when Ajala was gone, one came around, a son of Luwabi whose name was Akano, came around and saw the sheep without shepherd. And he brought them together into one place, saying, if I leave them, they shall be lost.
6. And the owner shall trouble himself to find them and shall not find them all. Now I shall obey the teaching of Luwabi and help to keep the sheep together. So Akano called the sheep together, for he has learnt how to tame them from the teachings of Luwabi.
7. Now Ajala came to the hut of Luwabi and asked, saying, O great Luwabi, I have heard that you can divine so greatly. Now I have search for my sheep which was lost for about a week now and I have not found it. Now, O great one, divine for me and I shall find the lost sheep.
8. Now Luwabi said, I only tell people how they should behave in good ways and what they should do, but I do not divine for people because I do not have the gift.
9. Now Ajala said, so tell me, what did I do wrong? Why did I not find the lost sheep for many days now?
10. Then Luwabi said, for how many days have you been searching for the sheep? Then Ajala said, for about nine days. Then Luwabi asked, what is the color of the sheep? And Ajala said, it is black.
11. And Luwabi said, is it the only black sheep among them? And Ajala said, yes it is. The rest are white. So Luwabi said, some sheep go astray when they feel odd. Get more black sheep among the flock. Also Luwabi said, what time of the day do you search for the sheep?
12. Then Ajala said, only at nights. Then Luwabi said, why do you search for black sheep in the dark? Go and search for it in the day, for chances are that you will see it in the day and not at night. Search now with other shepherds, especially those who have many black sheep in their flock.
13. Now when Ajala went to search for the sheep, he found a shepherd who has many black sheep in his flock. Then he said, I am a shepherd myself and I have been searching for a black sheep.
14. Then the man said, I saw a black sheep in the field and its right leg was stuck in the trap. Now I helped the sheep out of the trap, acting according to the morality of Luwabi.
15. And the sheep joined itself to my flock and I said, if I see the shepherd who owns the sheep, I shall give it to him. Now have the sheep and do not let it stray away anymore.
16. So was Ajala happy. And he took the sheep with him to join the flock again. Then Ajala added more black sheep to his flock. Also, Akano who helped Ajala take care of his sheep was rewarded by Ajala.
17. Then Ajala returned to Luwabi to thank him, because both the shepherd and Akano confessed that the words of Luwabi was what made them do the good they did to him.
18. When Luwabi opened another leaf, it was the story of two women who have been quarrelling since the first day they began to see each other.
19. One of them was Apeke and the other was Aweke. Now Apeke lived just in the next house beside the hut of Aweke. And for a long time they have always had quarrels with one another. And they would hiss at each other and clap hands at each other, calling themselves bad names.
20. Now a day came when both Apeke and Aweke separately went to Luwabi to know what to do to the other. But the two women saw each other in Luwabi’s house and hissed at each other.
21. Then Luwabi said, why do you hiss at each other? Do you know each other before? So the women said, she is the one whom I brought her matter to tell you.
22. Now Luwabi asked the matter and the women said the same thing. And Apeke mentioned that her friend Ajiun was the one who told her that Aweke was a bad person. So also did Ajiun tell Aweke that Apeke was a bad person.
23. Now Luwabi said, did you both now see that Ajiun herself is the bad egg? For she has spoilt the mind of one against the other. And you foolishly hated one another even before knowing each other.
24. Now this is the conclusion of the issue; do not hate someone you do not know.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 6:34am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

I am not in the least bothered by him as I know him for who he is and it has nothing to do with divergent views. So sorry to disappoint you.

If you wish to be a follower I will not stop you. As all I did was say who he truly is. God bless u.

I doubt you read my comment befr replying, and if you read,I doubt you understood.

somehow I enjoy how u dive into conclusion, you seem to know everything. It's even funny you have completed a nollywood movie in your head to describe this whole scene. Now you have names of demons and someone preparing to fight you in your dreams and you are already casting by fire. seriously your religiosity is too entertaining not to be ignored.

A man can not act any wiser than he thinks, neither can a man think wiser than he knows.

It's a free world, do as you wish.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2016
dazzlingd:

I doubt you read my comment befr replying, and if you read,I doubt you understood.

somehow I enjoy how u dive into conclusion, you seem to know everything. It's even funny you have completed a nollywood movie in your head to describe this whole scene. Now you have names of demons and someone preparing to fight you in your dreams and you are already casting by fire. seriously your religiosity is too entertaining not to be ignored.

A man can not act any wiser than he thinks, neither can a man think wiser than he knows.

Thanks for your advice but i did not ask for it neither did i need it. The one i speak with knows what i am talking about but you only see words. I appreciate your effort in talking to me. God bless you.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2016
dazzlingd:

I LOVE THE BOLDED.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Dem no born he that tells you that he is in you well to withstand he that inspires me. Anyway, nobody is in me, unlike you who someone have to live inside you, or are you pregnant or something

Why don't you use to hear word like this? Demons only possess religious people like you. Or have you ever seen your pastors casting demons out of non-church goers?(make I hear say there is anything like demons in this civilized word). Since the organ 'brain' was discovered, the word 'demon' was discarded by brain-users, but lower-thinkers will continue using it for any psychical or brainiacal manifestations.

Olodo, I sabi you talkless of visiting you? Omo, me just woke up from sleep sef kon see this post. All the while in my sleep, I was playing football with Okocha inside my sleep, only me and Okocha on the football pitch o. Guess how the game went grin
Who get time for you undecided

Let me analyse that passage for you,

Many shall depart from the faith= everyone knows that THERE IS NO WAY ANYONE WILL START A FAITH AND EXPECT EVERYONE WHO IS A MEMBER TO REMAIN IN IT FOREVER. ASK SOL(PAUL) WHO WROTE THAT PASSAGE. HIMSELF WAS NOT IN THE FAITH BEFORE. HE DEPARTED FROM THE FAITH(JUDAISM) TO FORM HIS OWN FAITH. So Sol certainly have seen people departing and he also made what has happened in the past to predict what will happen in the future. Common sense.

Giving heed to seducing spirits= Since the spirit that is ministering to someone is different from the one ministering to the founder of a particular faith, that spirit is certainly a 'SEDUCING SPIRIT' by the definition of the old-cargo religious upholder undecided

And doctrines of devils= Any doctrine that is not founded by one religious founder is the DOCTRINE OF THE DEVIL to him. Little wonder to the Christian, it is only xtianity that is DOCTRINE OF GOD while all the other thousands of religions are doctrines of the devil, even though they borrowed all their dogmas from other religions: Easter(from Ishtar) , Christmas(from Mithras, Dionysus, Attis, Kris) Fasting(from Judaism, Zoroastrianism) etc.

So to you now, this passage is prophesying the future which is Now panning out in your eyes. Knoliud was right by saying that people will use the past happenings to predict the future(Urim). Instead of that passage saying, Now the spirit speaketh expressly that in the latter days, many shall invent something flying in the air(Aeroplane), to convey people from one place to another. And people shall no more have to speak to each other face to face, but those in Israel shall communicate with those in Egypt without seeing eye to eye(Thummim). Check your bible if something like this appeared there throughout. No single thummim in the Bible, all are just urims of fear.

Smh for yahweh, the poor begger undecided

You use Astral projection and ancient demonic texts revealed to you by Abaddon, Adramelech, Hecate and the rest of them. You do not even know you are possessed because the demons in you have a strong grip on you. You somehow stumbled on how to engage in Astral Travels and decided to experiment with it not knowing that the demons in that realm were looking for a host.

Now that you know that i know you are trying so hard to bring in God in a lot of your responses to me you lying spirit. You know your current vessel is not your first even though you deceive him into believing he is special so as to give him an air of importance but same way he encountered you during one of his astral travels so have others encountered more powerful demons than you Adramelech and God Almighty has delivered them from your deceptive hands.

Otem the one speaking to you and controlling you is a weakling and a parasite.

Illussion 1} he wants you to believe and tell others that they can save themselves which is impossible

illussion 2} he wants you to believe that hell (his home) does not exist so you can live free and do what pleases you and not what pleases God thereby fulfilling the word of God that our Righteousness is a filthy rag before Him

illussion 3} he wants you to believe that you can become a god to yourself and only through self meditation (astral projection) can you become.

illussion 4} he wishes to shift salvation to the works of science and not the works of Christ when even the same scientists fall ill and die and cannot save themselves

i know that demon very well as i have encountered same. You speak words which their source is lost to you. He speaks to you in Enochian and you can only understand this demonic language because you are demon possessed yourself. You know i speak the truth and even you sometimes question his abilities as he has not tangibly shown you his power and only speaks words...that is because his only power is his tongue of deception just as he is deceiving you.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

You use Astral projection and ancient demonic texts revealed to you by Abaddon, Adramelech, Hecate and the rest of them. You do not even know you are possessed because the demons in you have a strong grip on you. You somehow stumbled on how to engage in Astral Travels and decided to experiment with it not knowing that the demons in that realm were looking for a host.

Now that you know that i know you are trying so hard to bring in God in a lot of your responses to me you lying spirit. You know your current vessel is not your first even though you deceive him into believing he is special so as to give him an air of importance but same way he encountered you during one of his astral travels so have others encountered more powerful demons than you Adramelech and God Almighty has delivered them from your deceptive hands.

Otem the one speaking to you and controlling you is a weakling and a parasite.

Illussion 1} he wants you to believe and tell others that they can save themselves which is impossible

illussion 2} he wants you to believe that hell (his home) does not exist so you can live free and do what pleases you and not what pleases God thereby fulfilling the word of God that our Righteousness is a filthy rag before Him

illussion 3} he wants you to believe that you can become a god to yourself and only through self meditation (astral projection) can you become.

illussion 4} he wishes to shift salvation to the works of science and not the works of Christ when even the same scientists fall ill and die and cannot save themselves

i know that demon very well as i have encountered same. You speak words which their source is lost to you. He speaks to you in Enochian and you can only understand this demonic language because you are demon possessed yourself. You know i speak the truth and even you sometimes question his abilities as he has not tangibly shown you his power and only speaks words...that is because his only power is his tongue of deception just as he is deceiving you.
thank u my brother. The Spirit of God is discernible when It inspires one to speak

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

Otem is an Anthroposophist. They practise spirit science which is mysticism and of the occult.

He knows what I am saying.
Otem is indeed possessed and he doesn't know.
One of the secrets of eartum that Otem of nairaland doesn't know is that (eartum)Atum's name is also 'Item(pronounced Otem)' in ancient Egypt.
And Otem being inspired subconsciously after engaging in astral travel, changed his moniker to 'O ten manu run o' not knowing that he was fulfilling a purpose which has been outlined in the astral world by these fallen angels.
Ask Atum if his other name is pronounced ' Otem'. Then you know whether I'm talking rubbish or not!
I will reveal many things as time goes on.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goddys:

One of the secrets of eartum that Otem of nairaland doesn't know is that (eartum)Atum's name is also 'Item(pronounced Otem)' in ancient Egypt.
And Otem being inspired subconsciously after engaging in astral travel, changed his moniker to 'O ten manu run o' not knowing that he was fulfilling a purpose which has been outlined in the astral world by these fallen angels.
Ask Atum if his other name is pronounced ' Otem'. Then you know whether I'm talking rubbish or not!

Yes Eartum is Atum. It was pronounced as Atum to him but he spelt it as Eartum because the sounds are alike. The demonic entity meets with him on his several journeys and leaves a residue with him
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goddys:

Why are you people playing with the names of my god? Wasn't his name boldly written in the DOCTUFOS I post here? Eartum, Atum, Tem and Atem are all the names of my god and I have been pasting it everywhere. I don't hide anything my god reveals to me, even to the extent of telling you that he is not the GREATEST GOD who created the universe. He is just the son of God, just like your god yahweh(satan) is also one of the sons of God. So why are you people using style to do as if you are ignorant of the fact that the names of my god have been pasted already by me?
However, as I say, I don't worship my god because he doesn't love being worshipped, unlike Yahweh his brother whose desire is to see the homos worshipping him both day and night, giving them slavery mentality.

GODDYS, LET ME ASK YOU THIS QUESTION ONCE MORE? WHY DID THE PROPHECY OF YOUR god AGAINST ME FAIL WOEFULLY WHILE THE PROPHECY OF MY god CAME TO PASS? WHY DIDN'T I BEG FOR BREAD FROM 7th JULY AS YOU PROPHECIED, WHILE YOU BEGGED FOR BREAD INSTEAD?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Why are you people playing with the names of my god? Wasn't his name boldly written in the DOCTUFOS I post here? Eartum, Atum, Tem and Atem are all the names of my god and I have been pasting it everywhere. I don't hide anything my god reveals to me, even to the extent of telling you that he is not the GREATEST GOD who created the universe. He is just the son of God, just like your god yahweh(satan) is also one of the sons of God. So why are you people using style to do as if you are ignorant of the fact that the names of my god have been pasted already by me?
However, as I say, I don't worship my god because he doesn't love being worshipped, unlike Yahweh his brother whose desire is to see the homos worshipping him both day and night, giving them slavery mentality.

GODDYS, LET ME ASK YOU THIS QUESTION ONCE MORE? WHY DID THE PROPHECY OF YOUR god AGAINST ME FAIL WOEFULLY WHILE THE PROPHECY OF MY god CAME TO PASS? WHY DIDN'T I BEG FOR BREAD FROM 7th JULY AS YOU PROPHECIED, WHILE YOU BEGGED FOR BREAD INSTEAD?
I have answered you many times and don't need to repeat myself
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goddys:

Goddys stop responding to him. The demon in him needs attention to be relevant. Ignore him. The morr you respond the more enjoyable his stay will be.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
Goddys:
What was your answer? Pls I need another prophecy from your god upon me. Pls help me pray that your god should reveal a prophecy concerning me again, so that I can laugh if it fails again like before. Laff is hungrying me o. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
Where ve I been? otem is far too kind for this religious dreamers. those guys above me are rly trying hard to console themselves and forcing their phsycs to continue believing bullshits bible tales.
Otem u for don call me, u are rly far too kind. I ridicule christians for entertainment grin

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
4everGod:

Goddys stop responding to him. The demon in him needs attention to be relevant. Ignore him. The morr you respond the more enjoyable his stay will be.
I think you are possessed, there are legions of demons inside your head.

I command you demons, out! out! in chisos name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
You are simply following d footsteps of your gods of men jst as one certain bishop accused, slapped, traumatised and disgraced an innocent girl in church for being a witch, and empty headed followers were celebrating and hailing him.

What was her sin, the girl simply had a poor English, she said "I am a wish for Jesus" (I wish to have jesus)

The old bully bishop heard "I am a witch for Jesus.

chai justice awaits that certain man, what he had sown shall he reap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ZdicGPjKw
4evergod Muafrika2 Goddys KingEbukaNaija u guys should watch this video and tell me how it makes religion quite lovable
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
you can see how the other kids were easily intimidated to start confessing what they are not and believing they could ve been possessed.

that's exactly what otemanuduno has been saying repeatedly, the power of the mind to make u see illusions and dream of them.

Religion has been successful true intimidation and exaggeration, making a mountain out of molehill. The news later spread how a pastor slapped a witch who came to test the power of the holyghost.

He should ve been arrested for child molestation, but my block headed fellow blacks opened their ignorant jaws in awe

and here the billionaire came back to boast of how he slaps witches for fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px09Pi5FZ7Y
Muafrika2 KingEbukasBlog KingEbukaNaija Goddys 4evergod etc watch that video and all I'll say is SHAME TO RELIGION!!!!!!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
realmindz:
You are simply following d footsteps of your gods of men jst as one certain bishop accused, slapped, traumatised and disgraced an innocent girl in church for being a witch, and empty headed followers were celebrating and hailing him.

What was her sin, the girl simply had a poor English, she said "I am a wish for Jesus" (I wish to have jesus)

4evergod Muafrika2 Goddys KingEbukaNaija u guys should watch this video and tell me how it makes religion quite lovable

Have you ever wondered why Geniuses who talks and read at age six months and a year or thereabout haven't been existing in Nigeria and Africa as a whole but abroad? Have you ever wondered why the BOY WITH INCREDIBLE BRAIN and children who can swim at age 1 or 2 and other psychic manifestions are not being born in Nigeria and many African countries? It is the work of God. I got the ministration yesterday that our brains are not yet ripe to accommodate savants and geniuses inAfrica because people like 4evergod, Muafrika2, Olukoya and co will tag them as witches and spoil their lives at young ages. That is why the DOCTUFOS should be ready in full in 2018 to save Africans from turning to animals in the way they reason. I watched a video YouTube of how some pastors in the East killed young children because they felt that they are witches. The children were tied like goats and beaten to death. cry

Realmindz, if I don't make the DOCTUFOS known by 2018, I guess our nation would have been turned into a place of Sheep and Shepherds perfectly and Africa would return to the time of slavery even within themselves.

May the LIGHT OF GOD quickly shine upon the brain of Goddys, 4evergod(naijadeyhia), Muafrika2, Joagbaje, JCross and other low-thinkers who are still in the religion of yahweh(satan) because of fear.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
realmindz:
Where ve I been? otem is far too kind for this religious dreamers. those guys above me are rly trying hard to console themselves and forcing their phsycs to continue believing bullshits bible tales.
Otem u for don call me, u are rly far too kind. I ridicule christians for entertainment grin
You want to tear my belle with laughter? cheesy

Mheen, if you see the collections of the confessions made by people who have been duped by pastors that I have gathered from people I interviewed one on one eeh...you will laugh as if tomorrow no dey cheesy
Well, all of them will appear in the NIGERIAN PART OF THE DOCTUFOS AND NO PASTOR WILL ESCAPE IT because I WILL WRITE WHAT THEY SAID, WHAT THEY DID, JUST AS THEY HAVE SAID IT. E.G SULEIMAN SAID EL-RUFAI WILL DIE; KUMUYI SAID TV IS A DEVIL BOX BUT HE IS NOW WATCHING IT WITH HIS MEMBERS, ETC. OYAKHILOME DIVORCED AND REMAINED IN THE MINISTRY; OYEDEPO TRYING TO CAST OUT DEMONS FROM A PSYCHIC. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
realmindz:

First, I don't think anybody is preaching religion here (with afew exceptions like DOCTUFOS. ) Religion is such a general word that it includes people Like Hard Mirror, Sir Were, and who knows, you could also be a tongue talking masquerading religious person at your local church. Religion is behavior. It may not necessarily come with a change of heart.

Second, I learnt a long time ago that spirituality based on personality is a waste of time. So ask me about myself. Or yourself. God does not save congregations and churches en masse. He saves individual spirits.

Please read carefully.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Otem
My brain is working at its peak thank you very much. Thanks to God ( the real one who is a consuming fire grin.)
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
Muafrika2:
Otem
My brain is working at its peak thank you very much. Thanks to God ( the real one who is a consuming fire grin.)

Okay lemme check if your brain is actually working at its peak. Am I still a devil as you confessed that I was earlier? Please answer. Am I possess of demons?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
CHAPTER SEVEN
1. When Luwabi opened another leaf, the story of Mebawondu was written. Now Mebawondu was the son of a widow called Oyayemi.
2. Now Oyayemi had only Mebawondu for her husband before he died. And Oyayemi had entered a blood covenant with Faleye her husband before, saying, whenever anyone of us dies before the other, then the living shall remain without getting married.
3. So when Faleye died two years after the birth of their only son Mebawondu, she remained as a widow and refused to marry. And many homos came for her but she rejected them all, saying, my betrothal to my past husband is bound with imule, which was an oath.
4. Now because Oyayemi did not want to lose Mebawondu and remain alone, she began to treat him with great care such that she spoilt him. Now whenever Mebawondu has gone to steal the grass-cutters caught by the traps of the hunters. He would come home and cook it and eat.
5. And Oyayemi would not ask where he got the meat from, knowing that Mebawondu did not know how to hunt, because he was a lazy child.
6. Also, Mebawondu would often go outside the house and trouble the worshippers of the ‘igunnuko’ who believed that the homo-erectuses hiding inside the cloth are sent by Olorun. And the members of the Igunnuko would chase him with long whips. But he would run to hide in his mother’s bosom.
7. Now the worshippers of the igunnuko would depart, because Oyayemi was an influential woman who always pay them what was due. But her son remained a terror to all worshippers of the lands, stealing from their shrines and going unhurt.
8. Now Oyayemi did not warn Mebawondu that it was bad to attack others. So he continued until he became very bad, killing people of the village. Now Mebawondu arranged and came with some of his gangs. And they threw the loads of his mother away and sold the hut to Lalupon.
9. Now Oyayemi did not have a place to live in anymore, therefore she went to the place of Luwabi and said, O great Luwabi, I am on fire. My only son whom I cherished so much has sold my hurt to the adversary of my late husband. And he has sent me out of the house.
10. Now Luwabi said, did you teach the child or correct him at all when he was still young? Then Oyayemi said, I wanted to satisfy him so that he would not die like his father. Because if he does prematurely, I shall be the only one left; for I have made an oath that I shall not separate from Faleye his father, both in life and in death.
11. So I was afraid to touch him. And I did not know that he would show me hatred for the love I have always showed him. Now he has sold the house upon my head.
12. Now Luwabi said, several times the worshippers of Igunnuko have come to my place to report Mebawondu to me, saying that they did not hurt him for my sake. Because they loved the teachings I have inculcated in them that they should not be violent even while performing their religious rites.
13. Now Oyayemi, tell me, how many times have you taught your child morals?
14. Oyayemi replied, I thought that he would learn it from me because he sees me doing good things every day.
15. Then Luwabi said, it is not everyone that learns by seeing. Many learns by being taught directly, so you should not have assumed that he would learn from you by seeing you? Or do you not know that he also has many friends whom he saw with bad attitudes?
16. It is easier for a child to learn from his mates than for him to learn from his family, because his mates are the ones with the same age and thinking with him. For if he looks at his mother and see good behaviors with her, he would say that she is so because she is already old. And he will continue with his mates, behaving like them while hoping to change his ways in the future to behave like his mother.
17. But after many years, he would have formed his own habits which cannot be changed except by great efforts. And these habits shall grow with such child.
18. Now Oyayemi, tell Mebawondu to come to my place, perhaps there is still something left to do. But already, the pot has broken and the water has spilled.
19. A child whom we refuse to train at tender age will be the one to sell the house we have built.
20. Another bundle of leaves has the story of Ahoro in it. He was a father of two children whose names were Ajaguna and Dejo. Now the two sons of Ahoro were very good children who were well trained by Ahoro their father and Aina their mother.
21. Now Dejo soon joined bad friends and he became bad himself. And he went about to rape young girls. Now when Ahoro heard it, he sent Dejo away from home forever, saying, I shall no more be your father forever.
22. Now Dejo realised that what he has done was bad and he came back to his father, begging him to forgive him, but Ahoro said, you have soiled the name of the family. And like the black sheep of the proverb of Luwabi, you have gone astray.
23. Now I have sworn that I shall never take you back forever. Now Aina begged her husband to accept Dejo back as part of the family, but he refused and even threatened to send Aina packing.
24. Now when Dejo began to walk about in the village like a vagabond, Aina began to worry so much, such that she became mad and Ahoro took her to the place of one who consults the oracle.
25. And Ahoro was told, saying, your wife worried her head into madness. Now go and find your son Dejo and bring him to his mother, maybe if she sees him, her sanity could be restored. And they gave Aina some herbs such that her condition was suppressed.
26. Now Ahoro went about, looking for Dejo. But when he found him, it was his dead body he saw. At the same time, some wicked homos went to the house of Ahoro and searched for Ajaguna his second son who was alone.
27. And they took him and killed him, thinking to make a ritual of him.
28. Now when Ahoro saw it, he was greatly confused such that he became dumb. So did the family of Ahoro become a mystery till today. And it became a parable in the land, saying, the house of Ahoro is the house of mischief.
29. And Luwabi wrote a proverb concerning the story, saying, we do not chase a bad child away for the tiger to prey upon.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:33am On Aug 06, 2016
CHAPTER EIGHT

1. Now in those days, Luwabi promised to reward the best mother with cattle and goats and fowls. Therefore he told all the mothers of his land to send their children to his large court, saying, I shall reward them according to the love of their mothers for them.
2. Now all the mothers dressed their children very well, painting their faces with powder, anointing their bodies with palm oil and fitting their necks with ribbons. And all the children came to the court of Luwabi with their mothers waiting outside the court.
3. Now the mothers did not know how Luwabi would judge the best mother who loved the child most; and many of them had told their children saying, if baba Luwabi asked you how many times you are fed every day, tell him five times or six times.
4. And if he asked whether you are allowed to sleep on time, tell him yes.
5. And if he asked, saying, is this how your parent dresses you everyday, tell him yes.
6. Now a woman also took her child there and all those who saw her laughed at the woman and her child, because the child looked as if he was not being cared for.
7. And the mother also looked as if she was sick.
8. Now when Luwabi had seen the children, he smiled to himself. And they were about fifty-two children who went to the court of Luwabi.
9. Now Luwabi returned to the mothers and said, are you the mothers of the children you have brought? And they said yes. But Luwabi said, some of these children are as if they have no mother.
10. And the mothers were surprised when they heard Luwabi speak, because the children which he spoke about were the ones who were even dressed so much by their mothers.
11. Now Luwabi said to the children, return to your mothers. And some of them raised their shoulders high in arrogance and shouted at their mother as if commanding them in anger that they should go home.
12. And they hissed at Luwabi as they left his presence.
13. Now Luwabi said, I only performed one test on them and I knew the mothers who are indeed the children of Luwabi and the ones who are otherwise. For some backs have never been touched by ore(cane) among the children. And this is against the culture of the land; because we do not keep the canes far from us.
14. Now if all those backs I checked have no sign that they have ever been caned, then the parents of these children indeed did not train their children; for we have already seen it so.
15. Now Luwabi selected five mothers and enriched them, and the son of the poor woman was among them too. And she was glad, kneeling before Luwabi.
16. Now Luwabi said, woman, you have left a scar on the back of your child which he would show to his own children and grandchildren as a remembrance of you.
17. And they shall remember you when you are gone with it.
18. Now Luwabi made a proverb from what had happened, saying, it is only a child who has no mother that will not have a scar on his body to show to his own children and grandchildren.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

Okay lemme check if your brain is actually working at its peak. Am I still a devil as you confessed that I was earlier? Please answer. Am I possess of demons?
Absolutely
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 5:34am On Aug 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

Absolutely
And the witness of the holy spirit 'possessing' you actually told you this
Answer so that I can know how to rate the holy spirit cognitive power.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by realmindz: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Muafrika2:

First, I don't think anybody is preaching religion here (with afew exceptions like DOCTUFOS. ) Religion is such a general word that it includes people Like Hard Mirror, Sir Were, and who knows, you could also be a tongue talking masquerading religious person at your local church. Religion is behavior. It may not necessarily come with a change of heart.

Second, I learnt a long time ago that spirituality based on personality is a waste of time. So ask me about myself. Or yourself. God does not save congregations and churches en masse. He saves individual spirits.

Please read carefully.

Spare the sermon, wat do u ve to say about the video of a bald headed bishop humiliating a young girl publicly. Do u think the girl wud ever live a normal life again?

Here is jst a sample of how multitudes are led astray through the power of religion.

The same way his followers will come in multitudes to defend and justify their holy pot belly bishop, that's the same way followers of various churches justify the actions of their own leaders whether right or wrong , same way everyone defends thir gods, religions and holy books weather right or wrong.

Religion is doing wat u are told to do without applying logic whether right or wrong
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 06, 2016
realmindz:

Spare the sermon, wat do u ve to say about the video of a bald headed bishop humiliating a young girl publicly. Do u think the girl wud ever live a normal life again?

Here is jst a sample of how multitudes are led astray through the power of religion.

The same way his followers will come in multitudes to defend and justify their holy pot belly bishop, that's the same way followers of various churches justify the actions of their own leaders whether right or wrong , same way everyone defends thir gods, religions and holy books weather right or wrong.

Religion is doing wat u are told to do without applying logic whether right or wrong
This was the reason for my last sentence.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
And the witness of the holy spirit 'possessing' you actually told you this
Answer so that I can know how to rate the holy spirit cognitive power.
Yep
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by hopefulLandlord: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2016
4everGod:

My belief forbids me to swear by anything. You know I speak the truth. So you are shocked that you are not unique? There have been many spirit scientists and Anthroposophists before you so you are not the first to encounter beings during Astral travels.

Occultism and spirit science are religions so your message of Brain brain was a rouse even to you. Everything you have been doing has been channelled towards indoctrination. From your doctufos to the recharge cards you have been sharing which you can only do by demanding that the interested parties display knowledge of the doctufos.

I know you because I have encountered many like you. The demon in you is a lying, demon whose very essense you embraced out of ignorance. I am not here to engage you but to tell you who I know you are. The one reading this is no longer you but the one resident in you. It knows I speak the truth and it is free to pay me a visit tonight.

"I'm right, you're wrong or deceived"

Tell us something new

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.