Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211600 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by naijaboiy: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2016
keandre:

How far mine?
Hello, good morning.

Have you got a candidate for the ongoing Mr.Nairaland competition? smiley
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:50am On Aug 03, 2016
CHAPTER TWO
1. Respect your parents who give birth to you. And if you love them when they are young and beautiful, do not call them witches or wizards when they become old and ugly.
2. If you do not take care of your old ones, they shall wander away. And the ignorant ones who see them on the streets shall stone them to death, calling them witches.
3. If you take care of your parents when they are old, they shall sit together with your children and your neighbours' children to tell them tales of the past under the moonlight. And everyone will sleep happily at night.
4. If you leave your herbs alone and make no findings about them, others shall come to your land and make findings about your herbs and process them and sell them to you again.
5. If you neglect you wine and do not tap them, others shall come to your land to tap your wine and process them and sell them to you in another form.
6. If you leave your lands alone and do not dig them to find treasures under them, others shall come to your land and dig them up to obtain what is beneath them and process them and sell them to you in another form.
7. If you leave the words of the wise ones of your land alone and do not know them by heart, others shall come to learn those words and shall change their forms and return to you with the words in another form. And they shall enslave your minds with the words and take your land.
8. If you are not in unity with one another, others shall come in unity and take your land from you, settling in them and enslaving you.
9. If you hate your own land, other lands shall also hate you, but if you love your own land, other lands shall also love you.
10. If you love yourself, others shall love you also, but if you hate yourself, others shall hate you also.
11. Don’t spend the whole day thinking about the past errors which cannot be corrected, but spend the your day and night planning a better future for yourself.
12. When you are married, don’t neglect your parents.
13. When you are barren for many years, look for a child who has no parent and take care of him or her. Then shall you feel the joy of a father or a mother.
14. The shape of your life is determined by the shape of your head.
15. Sleep well when you are still a little child, because in your youth you need little sleep and more action. And in your old age you need more sleep and little action, because life is like the movement of an earthworm in shape.
16. It is like the ripples of the sea in nature.
17. Share good news with the old and keep bad news away. Let bad news be shared to them only by the wise ones who knows how to share it with wisdom.
18. He who holds life too serious than it should be is not a sincere person. But he who makes life simple is a sincere person.
19. Do not play with the fire, for the danger of it is great. Do not make fire near your children, for if you make fire and your child touches it, you who make the fire are to blame for it.
20. If you start a fire in the farm, put it off when you are leaving. For anyone who makes fire and leaves it burning when he won’t be present around that fire is not wise at all. For a little fire can set a whole nation ablaze.
21. Whatever a homo begins, hundreds and thousands and millions shall build on it until it is made very great. Therefore I say, if you want good for your land, begin it and your land shall be good in the future.
22. But if you want evil for your land, do evil, then the whole land shall become evil and corrupt in the future.
23. For a disease not treated shall spread all through the body. And the accumulation of good thinking shall bring about great change.
24. Do not agree easily until you see reasons why you should agree.
25. The son of Luwabi will not kill another homo, even when an anjonu has come to say, go and kill. The son of Luwabi is born with iwa. He only exhibits all his good iwa by his deeds.
26. Palmwine is good when you take it moderately. It becomes bad when you take it excessively.
27. If you live your life regretting because of the past things you have done, you will not enjoy your future. So, live your life with no regret of the past. For the past is gone and the future is what matters.
28. Do not hurt the birds and all domestic animals. But play with them and they shall also help you in ways which you may not know of.
29. Anything you fear is a witch or a wizard, and anything that fears you is a coward. If there is no fear, there is no witch or coward.
30. Do not make yourself a witch over others and do not make yourself a coward to others.
31. Not all night is meant for sleeping. Some nights are meant for deep thinking.
32. Morality makes a nation, but terrorism tears it apart.
33. The way you see life is not the way your blood brother sees it. Live your life the way you see it, but let morality be in all the things you do.
34. Do not join the gods to war against other gods. Let all children of Luwabi do what is good, adding no deceit to it.
35. In this shall the children of Luwabi be well known all over the world as the children of morality and peace.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
CHAPTER THREE
1. Habits do not come from Orun; they are made.
2. Habits can ruin, habits can build.
3. Good habits are hard to form but easy to destroy, but bad habits are easy to form and hard to destroy.
4. Therefore when you want to form a habit, sit carefully to consider it before you start to give life to it.
5. For the habits of Eshu are not the habits of the children of Luwabi.
6. Good habits are few but bad habits are many.
7. And both good and bad habits can never be covered.
8. Uphold your culture and do not hate it.
9. Keep the names of your culture, for if you do not keep them, they shall disappear with time.
10. Develop the ability in you, or else they shall die with you.
11. Be wise as the Ifa and be knowledgeable as the gods.
12. For wise people are like the Iroko tree. They are unmoved by the display of the wisdom of others.
13. But the foolish ones will be swept off their feet by the display of the craftiness of others.
14. If you leave the gift of nature in you undeveloped, another homo shall develop his own gift of nature upon yourself.
15. Do not carry the burden that is too much for you to carry. Make your burden lighter when you perceive that they are becoming too much.
16. A homo does not run away from his destiny. If he does, nothing else would work for him.
17. Your dreams are not only the products of your thoughts. They are also the communication of your guardian angels.
18. Don’t disown your child, even when they have damaged your name. But show love until that child is ashamed.
19. Do not marry wives to compete with your friends; for only the number of wives you can care for is enough. And if your farmlands are many, get more labourers to cultivate them rather than getting more wives.
20. Do not bite the fingers that feed you.
21. The wife you have at home is a hundred times better than a concubine you have outside; therefore spend more times with your wife, and you will have no time to spend with a concubine.
22. A good person can be bad and a bad person can be good. But the character of a bad person can change a good person to a bad person easily.
23. Give your money to those who need them; and keep them away from thieves.
24. Be careful when you dig the ground to keep your money. But do not be like the squirrel who keeps his treasure in a place where he shall no more remember that he has kept it.
25. The tears of a wife going to be with her husband is the tears of joy. It is the sweetest tears a homo can shed.
26. Train your child at young age; he will train himself when you are old.
27. Do not sell your girls to a man for marriage when they are not of age. For how shall a little girl know how to keep a family?
28. Let your life be transparent like the oje of a botuje leaf. Do not hide in the dark to do bad and come in the light to do good.
29. Do good anywhere you are, for goodness is God.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Cyberclint: 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
CHAPTER THREE
1. Habits do not come from Orun; they are made.
2. Habits can ruin, habits can build.
3. Good habits are hard to form but easy to destroy, but bad habits are easy to form and hard to destroy.
4. Therefore when you want to form a habit, sit carefully to consider it before you start to give life to it.
5. For the habits of Eshu are not the habits of the children of Luwabi.
6. Good habits are few but bad habits are many.
7. And both good and bad habits can never be covered.
8. Uphold your culture and do not hate it.
9. Keep the names of your culture, for if you do not keep them, they shall disappear with time.
10. Develop the ability in you, or else they shall die with you.
11. Be wise as the Ifa and be knowledgeable as the gods.
12. For wise people are like the Iroko tree. They are unmoved by the display of the wisdom of others.
13. But the foolish ones will be swept off their feet by the display of the craftiness of others.
14. If you leave the gift of nature in you undeveloped, another homo shall develop his own gift of nature upon yourself.
15. Do not carry the burden that is too much for you to carry. Make your burden lighter when you perceive that they are becoming too much.
16. A homo does not run away from his destiny. If he does, nothing else would work for him.
17. Your dreams are not only the products of your thoughts. They are also the communication of your guardian angels.
18. Don’t disown your child, even when they have damaged your name. But show love until that child is ashamed.
19. Do not marry wives to compete with your friends; for only the number of wives you can care for is enough. And if your farmlands are many, get more labourers to cultivate them rather than getting more wives.
20. Do not bite the fingers that feed you.
21. The wife you have at home is a hundred times better than a concubine you have outside; therefore spend more times with your wife, and you will have no time to spend with a concubine.
22. A good person can be bad and a bad person can be good. But the character of a bad person can change a good person to a bad person easily.
23. Give your money to those who need them; and keep them away from thieves.
24. Be careful when you dig the ground to keep your money. But do not be like the squirrel who keeps his treasure in a place where he shall no more remember that he has kept it.
25. The tears of a wife going to be with her husband is the tears of joy. It is the sweetest tears a homo can shed.
26. Train your child at young age; he will train himself when you are old.
27. Do not sell your girls to a man for marriage when they are not of age. For how shall a little girl know how to keep a family?
28. Let your life be transparent like the oje of a botuje leaf. Do not hide in the dark to do bad and come in the light to do good.
29. Do good anywhere you are, for goodness is God.
Otem please drop your email, I need a little financial help for my web. Please, thanks.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Cyberclint:

Otem please drop your email, I need a little financial help for my web. Please, thanks.
Lol grin
Anyway my mail is Otem2016@gmail.com
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Cyberclint: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Lol grin
Anyway my mail is Otem2016@gmail.com
why you dey laugh na cry expect my mail angry
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4kings: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2016
Otem, did u create this doctrine or does it actually exist?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:
Otem, did u create this doctrine or does it actually exist?
I am being ministered to by one who said he is EARTUM(ATUM), a brother of Jehovah. He assured me that they all existed just as he is ministering them to me.

Then in March, I was attacked by the writer of the NEW TESTAMENT part of the Bible whose name is EUSEBIUS(the one who made the NEW TESTAMENT doctrine of the Bible appear real) in our own world. The attack of EUSEBIUS gave me the assurance that I AM INDEED ON TRACK because he shouldn't have attacked me if indeed I AM NOT ON COURSE.

So, I have pledged my whole life to make the TRUTH known to the world till even the point of death; and no god(not even Yahweh) can stop ME from telling it as it is.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4kings: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am being ministered to by one who said he is EARTUM(ATUM), a brother of Jehovah. He assured me that they all existed just as he is ministering them to me.

Then in March, I was attacked by the writer of the NEW TESTAMENT part of the Bible whose name is EUSEBIUS(the one who made the NEW TESTAMENT doctrine of the Bible appear real) in our own world. The attack of EUSEBIUS gave me the assurance that I AM INDEED ON TRACK because he shouldn't have attacked me if indeed I AM NOT ON COURSE.

So, I have pledged my whole life to make the TRUTH known to the world till even the point of death; and no god(not even Yahweh) can stop ME from telling it as it is.
lol.
Though I love the doctrine, it promotes common sense and not dogmatism.
Carry on, Prophet.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

lol.
Though I love the doctrine, it promotes common sense and not dogmatism.
Carry on, Prophet.

Every religion is dogmatic
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

True, but this is not Religion, because Religion asks you to worship a particular god, but this says USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD.
Religions promises reward after death, or for good morals like WHEN YOU GIVE YOU WILL RECEIVE, but this says it as it is: JUST GIVE AND EXPECT NO REWARD. THERE IS NO LAW IN REALITY THAT MAKES YOU RECIEVE IF YOU GIVE.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4kings: 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I think I've heard the prophet, now what happened to kingebukanaija.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingEbukaNaija: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

I think I've heard the prophet, now what happened to kingebukanaija.

Howdy bro
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4kings: 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Howdy bro
Yayyyyyyy, gosh,
I thought u were banned.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

True, but this is not Religion, because Religion asks you to worship a particular god, but this says USE YOUR BRAIN AND DO GOOD.
Religions promises reward after death, or for good morals like WHEN YOU GIVE YOU WILL RECEIVE, but this says it as it is: JUST GIVE AND EXPECT NO REWARD. THERE IS NO LAW IN REALITY THAT MAKES YOU RECIEVE IF YOU GIVE.

You teach Spirit science and Spirit Science is a Religion and not Science.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingEbukaNaija: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
4kings:

Yayyyyyyy, gosh,
I thought u were banned.

Lolzz ... Nahhhh .... I was not
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 4kings: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Lolzz ... Nahhhh .... I was not
Ok.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
kingebukasblog KingEbukaNaija are you same person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
You got deep proverbs there Otem...Its the only thing I have enjoyed in your write up so far.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Goddys(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2016
You got deep proverbs there Otem...Its the only thing I have enjoyed in your write up so far.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
Goddys:

Otem is an Anthroposophist. They practise spirit science which is mysticism and of the occult.

He knows what I am saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
4everGod:

Otem is an Anthroposophist. They practise spirit science which is mysticism and of the occult.

He knows what I am saying.

Interesting
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Interesting

Somehow I sense that even he has been so deceived that he does not realise that he is into occultism.

Spirit science is New Age teachings and Oprah Winfrey is in that league.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
4everGod:

Somehow I sense that even he has been so deceived that he does not realise that he is into occultism.

I have seen other Nairalanders too who are exponents of the New Age teachings .

Here is one

oglalasioux:

Let me give you a little insight about Schrodinger's equation.

The equation states, correctly, that the subatomic particles that makes up everything can exist in more than one place at the same time. Experiments show this is true. So scientists argue that since subatomic particles are the building blocks of everything, then what they built up can exist in the same way.

The saliva you spitted out of your mouth is therefore still connected to you in the subatomic state. If it comes into contact with a disease, quantum mechanics prove that disease can affect you.

Also consider telepathy. When you hear a little voice it means someone far away is talking behind your back. This also is true. How does your GSM work? Or let us use a simple wireless microphone as an instance.

Our voices (and thoughts) radiate and flow into the atmosphere at 670 million miles per hour. So when you speak, it takes a second for your voice to reach as far as the moon and it continues to travel forever in all directions of the universe. The path the voice follows is electromagnetic waves. So if I have a magnet, it can attract your voice in real time and you can hear it loud through amplifiers. That's how microphones work and interestingly your GSM.

When you make a phone call to someone in USA, it's not the phone that took your voice there. Your voice is already radiating through the universe. The phone simply sifts the voice out of trillion others because you and the person you are talking to are on the same frequency.

I took time to explain this to you because that's how television works too. And shockingly, it's what our brains pick when we sleep which we know as dreams. People we call prophets and miracle workers just have the privilege of higher brain frequencies. When Einstein died, it was discovered that his brain was different. It's still in a jar at Princeton University.

Without messing with your belief, I must tell you that 90% of what religion do which we term miracles is actually solid science. The white people know but they won't just blow it up yet and expose religion because the existence of the state of Israel hinges on the belief that a being somewhere is controlling the universe. The contrary is the truth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Here is one

Exactly! They are all Anthroposophists. They experience a lot of Astral travels and demonic encounters which speak to them and of course deceive them because they were in a spiritually weak state and exposed themselves to demonic manipulation sometimes knowingly sometimes unknowingly in their quest for truth and reason for life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Here is one

Pls tell me more about this New Age. Sounds like you guys are so serious about it. If the New Age thing is real as you said, maybe it's confirming the prophecy of Knoliud that by 2625, Religion will be infinitesimal because of the level of literacy and wisdom by then.

4everGod, IS NEW AGE REAL? IF SO I HAD BETTER CHECK IT OUT AND SEE WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT. more so I heard you saying something that Demons are in that New Age. Are you FOR REAL? DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THE EXISTENCE OF DEMONS IN THIS WORLD THAT IS SO CIVILLIZED? NA WA O undecided
Have you ever asked yourself, the demons the pastors has ever claimed to cast away, why are they church members and not atheists or Muslims or those who don't believe in demonic possessions? The answer is that THE DELUDED BRAINSVOF SOME PEOPLE MAKE THEM BEHAVE LIKE MAD PEOPLE(ALWAYS COMMON AMONG THE CHRISTIANS) AND IGNORANT PEOPLE CALL THAT DEMONIC POSSESSIONS.

back to the NEW AGE thing. I will check it out and if it makes sense, I will not desist from learning one or two things from them.

BUT KNOW THIS, EVERY NEW THING ALWAYS APPEAR EVIL AND DEMONIC TO THE OLD-FASHIONED PEOPLE. E.G FAULKIN(jesus) was accused of possessing demonic powers while he was bringing the revelation of his god to the earth. Zoroash(Zoroaster) and Moh Ahmad(Mohammed) were all accused of being demon-possessed when they were bringing the ministration of their selfish gods to life.

Sol(Paul the apostle) was also accused by Festus of being mad(demon possessed) Acts 26:24.

So whenever I hear things like this, I feel happy that I AM ON THE TRACK AND THE DOCTUFOS IS HERE TO STAY.

GOD BLESS YOU.

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 9:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hi 4evergod, KingEbukasBlog and others. personally I don't think it is appreciative to libel someone just because they have a contrary view to your beliefs. I've seen no wrong this young man has done for you to accuse him of occultism or being possessed.

you guys are doing more damage to religion by living up to even the description of religion just as said in his doctrine.

You don't know much yourself, the God and religion you claim is the only truth is just the same way many other claim theirs as the only way.

Please let him be, otherwise you see him as a threat to your faith. Every truth can however withstand the test of scrutiny.

4 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
4everGod:

Occultism?
Can you swear on your life that I am into occultism? Okay let me help you out, may the name of yahweh be ridiculed and made a laughingstock by many if indeed I am saying the truth.
But if indeed yahweh(satan) is the creator of the Universe as he claimed, may I die before the completion of this DOCTUFOS of TRUTH.

Can you do this kind of thing I just did to show you how sure I am? Are you sure yahweh your god isn't evil and the devil himself?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
LUABI
CHAPTER FOUR

1. Every homo has his own eleda, but the ultimate eleda of the children of Odua is Olodumare, the king that is worthy of praise and adoration.
2. No matter how you throw a stone up, it will come down to the ground again. And no matter how you throw a handfan, it will lie on its flat side.
3. So is everyone who forgets his source and go after foreigners. For in the end he shall return to his source.
4. Water and blood are like eko and olele, therefore take enough water to purify your blood.
5. Be wise like a tortoise.
6. When a wise man speaks, the people keep silent and listen, but when a foolish person talks, the people laughs at him.
7. The teeth of an elder knows how to break the kolanut, but the teeth of a child lacks experience.
8. Do not destroy the joy of others. Be happy when others are happy.
9. Ask a friend about his plans for the future. Then help him with making the plans.
10. The game of ayo is the joy of the players. A calabash of wine beside the players will make the joy full.
11. He who runs after shadows shall catch nothing, for shadow itself is nothing.
12. Without light, there can never be shadows. So shall nothing be called good without evil.
13. A long neck does not make a wise homo.
14. The beauty of a face is not the beauty of an intention.
15. Run away from those who gossips all the time, or else the world will hear about you in a bad light if you interact with the gossips all day.
16. Jest when it is time to jest and frown when it is time to frown. For if you frown always without jesting, you are calling for irreversible problems.
17. The world is not exactly as you see it in the physical. The spiritual part of life is even more complicated.
18. Life is too complex to be understood all at once.
19. Life is rigid for those who makes it rigid for themselves. It is simple for those who makes it simple for themselves.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by otemanuduno: 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
LUABI
CHAPTER FIVE

1. Luwabi, the son of Akanbi, who is from the tribe of Akan has written many proverbs. For he has many scribes with him who helped him to write them.
2. Now one homo came to Luwabi and said, where do you get all these proverbs from? Then Luwabi said, every thing which happens in our land, I write them down and then draw out a moral lesson from them. Those moral lessons are the proverbs which you see.
3. Now Luwabi brought out the leaves upon which he had written many things. And in the first bundle of leaves, he had written about Ifayemi who was roasting a corn in his farm. And Ifayemi left the corn and began to hunt for grasshoppers.
4. Now when Ifayemi had ended up gathering many grasshoppers which he would roast for dinner, he discovered that he has gone far away from the corn which he was roasting in his farm.
5. Now when Ifayemi returned to the farm, the east wind had blown the fire upon the grasses in the farm and the whole farm had caught fire.
6. Now from the story of what happened to Ifayemi did Luwabi make up the proverb, saying, anyone who is roasting a corn in the farm should focus on the corn until it is done, because if he wanders away from the farm, both the corn and the farm would be lost forever.
7. And this did Luwabi apply to many aspects of life, saying, if someone is doing anything very sensitive, he should do it with great focus until it is complete. Else he shall lose concentration and gain nothing in the end.
8. Now in the second bundle of leaves, Luwabi wrote the story of Ajasin; now Ajasin was a priest of Ogun. And Ajasin was well-gifted in the making of tools from iron.
9. Now a time came when some homos came from a foreign land and brought with them a thing which can show the image of someone’s face(mirror).
10. Now, because Ajasin has never seen such thing before, he neglected the worship of Ogun his own god and followed after the strangers, asking them that he would do anything they wanted him to do if only they could teach him how to make it.
11. Now the strangers said, first of all, tell all the followers of your god to abandon their god and worship Eresh, our own god.
12. Now Ajasin did so and all his worshippers were gone within few moments. Then the homos gave Ajasin a mirror and he was happy. Now after about five years when Ajasin was tired of the mirror, he went back to all the homos whom he was a priest over, saying, return to the worshipping of Ogun, but they all said, Eresh the god of mirror and reflection is our god.
13. So Ajasin lost all his followers and went after Luwabi to seek counsel. Then Luwabi said, they showed you what they have made and you jumped for joy. Why did you not also show them what you have made by what you believe on?
14. Have they made hoes? Have they made traps to catch the grass-cutters? Can they make the korope? No they cannot, yet you sell your own knowledge so cheaply and abandoned what you can do to listen to them.
15. For every soul has knowledge of his own and no knowledge is superior to another.
16. For if you say that Luwabi does not know the knowledge of curing sicknesses with herbs and you judge me on that, then I will also say that you do not know the knowledge of using words of the lips to cure people’s problems of fear and worry.
17. So I tell you, the knowledge you already have are not to be thrown away because of the knowledge from foreign lands which looks better. For if you develop your own knowledge, you shall do more exploits than them.
18. I Luwabi use no herbs and make no incantations, yet I am always healthy because I know how to think. So Ajasin, value the knowledge you have, even though it looks like a rag to you when another knowledge arrives from foreign land, appearing like a robe.
19. In the third leaves, the thing was arranged in the form of aroko(signs and symbols). And Luwabi said, it is the story of a homo who had a bad habit. But when she was about to get married, she hid her bad habits and after her marriage, she revealed them again.
20. Then her husband was angry with her because she did not talk about that habit or manifest it during her courtship. Now her bad habit was that she cannot do without hissing, even when nothing serious was happening.
21. Now I Luwabi told her, saying, even if you were trying to keep the habit away from your spouse, try to let him know that you have the habit. You can tell him in the form of a joke and he would take it as a joke, but already you have told him. And he will be the one asking you every day you meet, saying, Agboyin, did you not say that you have bad habits? But why have I not seen you hissing since we began this courtship?
22. Then you will reply, my lover, I am trying hard to stop it, that is why. Then that would not be a problem in the future after marriage because he knows that you have that habit, which you do for no reason.
23. So from this did Luwabi bring out the proverb, saying, be clear like the oje(white water) of a botuje leaf.
24. Now in the fourth bundle of leaves did Luwabi write the story of a virgin who was very beautiful. And three men asked her hands in marriage. And the first said, I love you so much Fafunke.
25. I shall marry you, no matter what. Now Fafunke was wise. And she thought to test the three homos to know which one she would agree to take as a husband.
26. Now Fafunke said, some olosa(thieves) came to my my house and defiled me last year. So I am not a virgin again.
27. When the three heard it, two said they will go ahead to marry her, even though she had lost the treasure in her.
28. But one left her and did not return again.
29. Now when the two came again, Fafunke said, the defilement by the olosa has resulted into a baby.
30. Now when Adisa heard it, he left to his house, saying, I cannot take care of a baby. But Fafunke said, if we marry and I give birth, will you not take care of it?
31. Now Amoo came and saw Fafunke in tears. Then Amoo said, why are you shedding tears my lover? Then Fafunke said, because I told Adisa that I have a baby for the thief, Adisa left me and cursed me.
32. Now Amoo said, do you have a baby for the thieves? Then Fafunke said, let me bring it for you to see for yourself. So Fafunke went in to bring a twig she had wrapped in many clothes.
33. And when she came, she did not see Amoo outside anymore. Now Amoo told Ajayi his friend what has happened to Fafunke. And Ajayi said, you did not want to marry her because she was raped? What if it happened when you are already husbands and wives?
34. Then Amoo said, if it happens then I will send her back to her father’s house. Because I cannot bear to live with someone who has been raped.
35. Then Ajayi said, what if the wife you marry suddenly become lame, will you send her packing? Then Amoo said, I will surely send her packing. I cannot be the husband of a lame woman.
36. Then Ajayi said, if that is so, then you cannot be a good husband.
37. Now Ajayi went to woo Fafunke herself. And she said, Ajayi, I have a baby for some thieves who came to rape me last year. Then Ajayi said, Fafunke, I love you.
38. The suku of your head is like the handle of a royal horsetail. Let me be a father to that child.
39. Then Fafunke said, it is a girl. But Ajayi said, whether it is a girl or not, bring it. I shall care for it like my baby. And no one shall know that it is the child of a thief. If you do not tell the child and I do not tell the child, which unfortunate being will tell the child whom she is?
40. Then Fafunke said, what if I do not have any child for you? Will you not tell the child by yourself and send us packing? Then Ajayi said, is it you I love or the child I am expecting you to have for me?
41. No, it is you I love and not the child whom I do not even know if Olodumare Oba ajiki will grant us. And if you have no baby, we will take care of the one we have with us and believe the proverb of our land that says that, the head of another man’s child will bring about the arrival of our own child.
42. Then Fafunke said, what if your family forces you to marry another wife over me? Then Ajayi said, I shall not hear them if both of us have agreed at the beginning that we shall not raise a polygamous family.
43. Now when Fafunke prolonged the matter, Ajayi said, I can no longer wait to see the face of our child. Go inside and fetch it. Then Fafunke smiled and said, I have never felt so loved before by anyone. And I have never loved any man in my life, except Amoo and Adisa. But they have both left me because of what they hear from my mouth.
44. Then Fafunke went inside and fetched the baby. But when Ajayi unfolded it, he found a twig and not a baby. Then Fafunke said, I was only testing the three men, but they have failed.
45. Now when Ajayi took the thing to Amoo and called it the baby of Fafunke, he was surprised. And he came to beg Fafunke but she did not accept her back.
46. So also did Adisa when he heard it, but Fafunke rejected him also. And she married Ajayi, the homo who was ready to see the baby before she would believe the story, because Ajayi knew by thinking deep that Fafunke was only testing the three homos.
47. Now from the story of Fafunke and her suitors did Luwabi fetch the proverb which says, he who searches for a big slice of yam should get to the bottom of the pot. But he who stops half-way shall not know the root of the matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
dazzlingd:
Hi 4evergod, KingEbukasBlog and others. personally I don't think it is appreciative to libel someone just because they have a contrary view to your beliefs. I've seen no wrong this young man has done for you to accuse him of occultism or being possessed.

you guys are doing more damage to religion by living up to even the description of religion just as said in his doctrine.

You don't know much yourself, the God and religion you claim is the only truth is just the same way many other claim theirs as the only way.

Please let him be, otherwise you see him as a threat to your faith. Every truth can however withstand the test of scrutiny.

I am not in the least bothered by him as I know him for who he is and it has nothing to do with divergent views. So sorry to disappoint you.

If you wish to be a follower I will not stop you. As all I did was say who he truly is. God bless u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
otemanuduno:

Occultism?
Can you swear on your life that I am into occultism? Okay let me help you out, may the name of yahweh be ridiculed and made a laughingstock by many if indeed I am saying the truth.
But if indeed yahweh(satan) is the creator of the Universe as he claimed, may I die before the completion of this DOCTUFOS of TRUTH.

Can you do this kind of thing I just did to show you how sure I am? Are you sure yahweh your god isn't evil and the devil himself?

My belief forbids me to swear by anything. You know I speak the truth. So you are shocked that you are not unique? There have been many spirit scientists and Anthroposophists before you so you are not the first to encounter beings during Astral travels.

Occultism and spirit science are religions so your message of Brain brain was a rouse even to you. Everything you have been doing has been channelled towards indoctrination. From your doctufos to the recharge cards you have been sharing which you can only do by demanding that the interested parties display knowledge of the doctufos.

I know you because I have encountered many like you. The demon in you is a lying, demon whose very essense you embraced out of ignorance. I am not here to engage you but to tell you who I know you are. The one reading this is no longer you but the one resident in you. It knows I speak the truth and it is free to pay me a visit tonight.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.