Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211849 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:25pm On May 21, 2018
nonsense guy, no still didn't get it smiley

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:11am On May 22, 2018
Lordcenturion see what I discovered while going thru the Doctufos again. I don't know if it will answer your curiosity.

[quote author=]
13. But no dead shall rise because the living wants it to rise. But a dead homo shall only rise up if his mission is not complete upon the earth before his death, even though he has been buried
14. Now Bongo said, have you not heard of an homo who died and was buried already? And his soul desired to return to the earth, because he has one more thing to do upon the earth. For he was childless before his death and he wished to have an offspring also.
15. And his spirit appeared in different dreams of the living homo and they wondered.
16. Then such homo was given the privilege to return to the earth in another place which is far from the place where he had died before. And he married and had children. Then when his wife troubled him, saying, let me know your people whom you have not shown to me, the homo said, I shall take you their tomorrow.
17. So that night the homo died and his wife was confused.
18. Now after many years, the children began to see those whom they resembled so much, but they did not know that they were their relatives.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:37am On May 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:00am On May 22, 2018
reverad-satan's doctufos-fairytale of the ufos

book of otem scrotum atum ratum

1. reverad-satan travels the universe in his hot air balloon ufo
looking for who he can devour
2. otem scrotum atum ratum sings out, wait for me oh railing reverad-satan
3. but none the less railing reverad-satan's balloon ufo was faster than otem scrotum atum ratum's ufo
and he went wee wee wee wee all the way home, to hell

bold parts not fairytail, they from real true book

railing
G988

βλασφημία
blasphēmia
blas-fay-me'-ah
From G989; vilification (especially against God): - blasphemy, evil speaking, railing.
Total KJV occurrences: 19

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2018
johnw47:
reverad-satan's doctufos-fairytale of the ufos

book of otem scrotum atum ratum

1. reverad-satan travels the universe in his hot air balloon ufo
looking for who he can devour
2. otem scrotum atum ratum sings out, wait for me oh railing reverad-satan
3. but none the less railing reverad-satan's balloon ufo was faster than otem scrotum atum ratum's ufo
and he went wee wee wee wee all the way home, to hell

bold parts not fairytail, they from real true book

railing
G988

βλασφημία
blasphēmia
blas-fay-me'-ah
From G989; vilification (especially against God): - blasphemy, evil speaking, railing.
Total KJV occurrences: 19

johnny, please help me with this riddle; "why did the chicken cross the road"?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:14pm On May 22, 2018
Chapter Thirteen

1. Sargon was a male homo sapiens born in the 277,667th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 2333B.C.E. The name of his mother was Zaparanu, who was a priestess in the land of Azupir-Anu(the city of Anu).
2. Now Zaparana was keeping herself as a virgin, according to the tradition of the land, saying, a priestess must remain a virgin till death.
3. Now one named Subiranu went in to her and forced her, such that she was deflowered. Then Zaparanu kept it a secret and continued with her priesthood.
4. However, she felt that she had become pregnant, so she told the people of her land, saying, I have been sent on an errand by the gods for a year. I have been sent to go towards the path of the forbidden river.
5. For a calamity is coming near our land and I have been told to go and make sacrifice to the gods to avert the calamity. Now when they arranged those who would go with Zaparanu, she said, the gods have said, go alone.
6. So Zaparanu left the land and went towards the land of Uruk and Kish. There she was delivered of her baby.
7. Now Zaparanu took care of the baby for three months and said, I shall return to my people and become a priestess to them as I used to be. For I cannot keep the child of a rapist with me. So Zaparanu hewned a basket and placed the baby in it.
8. Then she set it by the bank of the river which was forbidden. Then she hid in the shrubs to see what would befall the child.
9. Now a man named Laebemuna went close to the river when he heard the cry of the baby. And he said, surely, this is the answer to the prayer which I had offered to Innana, for this morning have I made my desire known to her about child-bearing and he has given it to me.
10. So Laebemuna went to his house with the baby and gave it to his first wife to take care of it, saying, the goddess have sent a child to me from the sky. So he named it Sarru(Sargon).
11. Now Zaparanu returned to Azupir-Anu her land, for she had seen where her child was. Then she became the high priestess of the land as it was before. And she did not make known that her viriginity had been defiled.
12. Now Sarru grew in the land of Uruk until the Ensi, named Lugal-Sage-Si, came after Uruk and conquered it and killed Laebemuna. Then Sarru was taken by the king as a slave.
13. Now Sarru sought how he would kill Lugal-Sage-Si who killed his father, for he was ten years old when he was killed. Now while he made his plans, the king sent him and seven others to Kish, which he had just conquered.
14. And he said to them, I have conquered Kish also and I have appointed a king there to rule the land. And he shall be subject to me forever. Now I am sending the eight of you to that land.
15. Go and be of help to Zababa of Ur, one who was formerly a slave from Ur, but whom I have promoted to be the king of Kish, because he is faithful to me. Go and he shall make you whatever he wishes.
16. Now Sarru could not carry out his plan, for he was taken to the land of Kish to be one of the workers to the king. Now when they had asked for the abilities of everyone of them, Sarru said, I am a good interpreter of dreams. So they marked him.
17. However, Zababa did not put him among the interpreter of dreams of the land, rather, he said, you shall be the bearer of my cup and a server in my court. So Sarru became a server of food and wine in the court of the king.
18. Now when Zaparanu was aged, she sought after Laebemuna in the land of Uruk, but she did not find him, nor did she hear anything about him. At that time, Zababa sent Sarru and five others to Lugal-Sage-Si, because it was the time when a feast to the gods would be observed in Uruk.
19. Now when Zaparanu had wandered about without anyone to answer her request, she approached the men who came from Kish to Uruk and said, I seek after one named Laebemuna.
19. When Sarru heard her, he took her aside and asked, saying, tell me something about the Laebumena whom you seek. Then she said, I have not spoken to him before, for I saw him but once.
20. He was a bald man who lived beside the cave called Kusinnana twenty-eight years ago. Now Zaparanu told Sarru the story of how she was deflowered and impregnated by one man whom she had never met before.
21. And she gave birth to the baby and put him in a basket beside the forbidden river where Laebemuna saw it and took it away.
22. When Sarru heard this, he said, you are my mother, for truly I was taken by the side of a river by Laebumena whom I called my father. He had said to me that I was sent from the sky by Innana the great goddess.
23. Now I have known the actual truth. Now come with me and I will show you the man who killed Laebumena whom you seek. So Sarru took his mother into the place of Lugal-Sage-Si. And when she had set his eyes on the king, she said, this is he who forced me and took my virginity away. This is your father, Sarru.
24 . Now Sarru was sad. And he returned to the land of Kish with a heavy heart. Then he heard that the king had killed Zaparanu his mother when she affirmed that it was he who defiled her.
25. Now when Zababa had slept on a certain day, he dreamt according to the thought of his mind. Then he said to his dream interpreter, this is the dream which I had upon my bed. I saw horses fleeing in many lands when no one was chasing them.
26. Now all the interpretations which he got was not satisfactory to him. So he said, is there none who could interprete this dream aright? Then Sarru said, I have gift of interpretation. So the king permitted him.
27. Then he said, the king of Uruk shall be defeated and all the kingdom which he possessed shall be taken away from him in a twinkling of an eye because the gods and goddesses of the lands have determined to punish him because he killed the old woman Zaparanu, who came from the land of Azupir-Anu.
28. When Zababa heard what Sarru had said, he said, I shall not hear this alone. Now you shall be bound and taken to Lugal-Sage-Si himself. And surely, he shall kill you. For you have spoken that which is blasphemous against the king, the god of the united kingdoms in Simar.
29. Now Sarru was sent to Uruk, bound up. Then Lugal-Sage-Si said, if truly you are the son of Zaparanu whom I defiled when I was called Subiranu in the land of Azupir-Anu, I will establish you. For you shall be given a kingdom among many kingdoms which I rule over. For I have determined to leave Uruk and make Akkad the capital city.
30. Now Sarru said, keep your kingdoms to youself, you bloody father. Be it known that no one shall hear from my mouth that you are my father. For you are heartless and evil, killing my mother, rather than apologising for that which you did to her in the days of her youth.
31. And it was you who also killed my foster father in the days when you took over the rule of this land.
32. Now Lugal-Sage-Si said, do you tell Zababa that all my kingdoms shall be taken away from me because I killed Zaparanu? Now hear this-the day when I shall be established in Akkad which I shall make the capital city, that same day shall your head be cut off your neck.
33. For so did I to the former ruler of that land when he was rebellious to me.
34. Now Sarru said, if you are not a coward, offer me a sword on that day and let us fight together. And he who shall overcome, let him be the ruler. When Lugal-Sage-Si heard the saying of Sarru, he was excited.
35. Then when the day was set when he would be raised upon the throne at Akkad, which was made the capital city, he gave Sarru a sword and said, let us fight as you have said. For your head shall be cut off you before I sit upon the throne.
36. So Sarru fought, being only thirty-one years old. Then he defeated Lugal-Sage-Si his father and cut off his head. And he was offered the throne of Akkad. And he became the first king to sit upon the throne of the new Akkadian dynasty.
37. And the people named him Sarruken, saying, the king has been estabished. Now Sarruken conquered many lands while he ruled as the king and he worshipped Anu, the god of his mother.
38. And he gave his mother a proper burial in the court of the king.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 6:29pm On May 22, 2018
Ahasco:

which kain question be this na
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:57pm On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
which kain question be this na

Only johnw47 abi na johnw4 understands the answer to the riddle. � Johnny I'm waiting o
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:01pm On May 22, 2018
Ahasco:

Only johnw47 abi na johnw4 understands the answer to the riddle. � Johnny I'm waiting o
Johanu will reply you after returning from ban prolly tomorrow grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2018
Ahasco:

grin grin, I love this question men, it's seems that this jonu or wat is his name is one of Nigerian unemployed youth, I don't know y he didn't applied wen ambode was employing those who will sweep oshodi daily, maybe if he started doing that, he will not even have time to buy data not to talk of visiting nairaland,because this guy is becoming something else and I think rehabilitation centre could help grin

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:13pm On May 22, 2018
0temSapien:
Lordcenturion see what I discovered while going thru the Doctufos again. I don't know if it will answer your curiosity.

Otem, thank god that u finally believe that this really exist but still don't know why dead people have to interfare in the affairs of a living...

Please direct me to the passage so that I can read the whole chapter
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:51pm On May 22, 2018
Ahasco:

continued off topic to what is said running away nonsense,
it's because you have nothing aha:

Ecc_9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, ....

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:00am On May 23, 2018
Ahasco:

aha, again you fearfully run away from things said because you have no honest reply:

Rev_21:8 But cowardly, unfaithful, and detestable people, murderers, sexual sinners, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:04am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:
Johanu will reply you after returning from ban prolly tomorrow grin

i have told you before otem that you are paranoid,
just because you keep maliciously reporting me doesn't mean the moderators agree with you and ban me,
oh paranoid one, paranoia is from your devil-reverad, remember:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:10am On May 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

grin grin, I love this question men, it's seems that this jonu or wat is his name is one of Nigerian unemployed youth, I don't know y he didn't applied wen ambode was employing those who will sweep oshodi daily, maybe if he started doing that, he will not even have time to buy data not to talk of visiting nairaland,because this guy is becoming something else and I think rehabilitation centre could help grin

now here is one, who is, just back from a ban,
enjoy your time in the out house?

by the way, i still didn't get it cheesy

perhaps if you let me know what time you are going to post it again
i could be viewing the forum and see it before it gets deleted again
and before you be sent packing again, for your continued evil

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:37am On May 23, 2018
fearful paranoid reverad doctufos mob

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 12:46am On May 23, 2018
johnw47:
fearful paranoid reverad doctufos mob

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7148077_download_jpeg9e044ea0ed5817381b189680f392bafe

who is this numbskull?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:53am On May 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

ha ha you have nothing turion
everything you say is made up fantasy and paranoia in your head
just like your doctufos and your god is made up

reverads doctufos paranoid mob

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:55am On May 23, 2018
geoworldedu:
who is this numbskull?
He's another John the beloved in the making. He is doing the work of his father grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 12:58am On May 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

Otem, thank god that u finally believe that this really exist but still don't know why dead people have to interfare in the affairs of a living...

Please direct me to the passage so that I can read the whole chapter

Check the link below:Chapter Sixteen

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/25#48509428
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:58am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:
He's another John the beloved in the making. He is doing the work of his father grin

no i'm not doing the work of my Father

i'm putting paranoid numbskulls in their place,
you know that, say the truth otem

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:14am On May 23, 2018
johnw47:

no i'm not doing the work of my Father

i'm putting paranoid numbskulls in their place,
you know that, say the truth otem

impossible, i know

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:14am On May 23, 2018
This thread will reach its 100,000th views today. Honestly I must say a big THANK YOU to all those who have viewed it in the past and in recent time.

Specifically and SPECIALLY to Johnw47 our vigilante, who keeps vigil and brings his alternate monikers to like his posts every night, I will say THANKS and we are sorry for the sleepless night which this thread an other DOCTUFOS-related threads are giving you. Keep up the good work sir.

Let me go to sleep now as I am rest assured that our able vigilante will keep watch over the thread and make the number of views get close to 100,000 before dawn.

G'night.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:42am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:
This thread will reach 100,000th views today. Honestly I must say a big THANK YOU to all those who have viewed it in the past and in recent time.

otem, people view threads like this amazed that other people actually believe this nonsense

0temSapien: Specifically and SPECIALLY to Johnw47 our vigilante, who keeps vigil and brings his alternate monikers to like his posts every night, I will say THANKS and we are sorry for the sleepless night which this thread an other DOCTUFOS-related threads are giving you. Keep up the good work sir.

ha ha, otem you Honestly say a big THANK YOU specifically and SPECIALLY to me,
see how lying for you is just speaking naturally:
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

i give myself likes with other monikers, ha ha, is that what you sometimes do oh paranoid otematum-otemsapiem
do you see your deep paranoia yet, no you wouldn't oh blinded one:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

0temSapien: Let me go to sleep now as I am rest assured that our able vigilante will keep watch over the thread and make the number of views get close to 100,000 before dawn.

G'night.

typical, say your lies and then run away

Rev_21:8 But cowardly, unfaithful, and detestable people, murderers, sexual sinners, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:08am On May 23, 2018
proverb of reverad the evercad:

he who is paranoid takes after me, he is my disciple
he who fears is off me, love will never sway him
for he like me has been blinded

we are paranoid, fearful, blind and proud, we will rule the world

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:17am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:

and we are sorry for the sleepless night which this thread an other DOCTUFOS-related threads are giving you

ha ha one who cannot see past the end of his nose
thinks everyone sleeps and works the hours that he does, oh duh blinded otem:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:43am On May 23, 2018
0temSapien:
This thread will reach 100,000th views today. Honestly I must say a big THANK YOU to all those who have viewed it in the past and in recent time.

Specifically and SPECIALLY to Johnw47 our vigilante, who keeps vigil and brings his alternate monikers to like his posts every night, I will say THANKS and we are sorry for the sleepless night which this thread an other DOCTUFOS-related threads are giving you. Keep up the good work sir.

Let me go to sleep now as I am rest assured that our able vigilante will keep watch over the thread and make the number of views get close to 100,000 before dawn.

G'night.

grin grin grin

Laugh want kill me here oh

U mean johnu was employed here to monitor this thread?, so I will never argue with him anymore

A vigilante?, let me shut my mouth from now on

Hahahahahah, kikikkikikikikikik grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2018
johnw47:

aha, again you fearfully run away from things said because you have no honest reply:

Johnny you've not answered the riddle or you don't know the answer?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2018
100k views without fp.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:17am On May 23, 2018
dazzlingd:
100k views without fp.
That's quite on a high side. Interesting!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.