Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211503 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 3:40am On May 25, 2018
score still = 0
no one is reading all your many doctufos fictions smiley

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:01am On May 25, 2018
0temSapien:
Pls help me answer this question too: Johny, will you wait for the electrician to come?

reverad doctufos
book of atamscatum

69 you will wait for no man

otempotum you don't believe your own god, or what is writtem in his doctufos

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:20am On May 25, 2018
johnw47:

otempotum you don't believe your own god, or what is writtem in his doctufos
Should we wait for the electrician to come?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:43am On May 26, 2018
Chapter Seventeen
1. Chigozie was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,879th year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,121BCE. Now Chigozie was one filled with righteousness, for he was very careful not to offend anyone.
2. In the days of Chigozie, the people of his land worshipped many deities whom they called Alusi. Now Chigozie was against this, saying, the deities whom you worship are not alive. They are dead and they will remain dead to us who are on earth.
3. When the people heard the confession of Chigozie, they thought to get hold of him and kill him, but they could not do so, because he was the cousin of the ruler called Chukwuma.
4. Now some youths came to Chigozie and said, you have condemned the gods whom we worship, saying that they are not alive. Now tell us whom we should worship. Who is this God who created all things?
5. Then Chigozie said, I do not say that I know God Almighty by name, but I call this unknowable one by the name Chineke, the creator of the world. Now Chineke began to be the name which many of the followers of Chigozie referred to God Almighty.k
6. Then the people began to make stories around Chineke as they had made up many stories around Chukwu. Then Chigozie said, it is forbidding of anyone to tell stories about Chineke because it is not known to us how exactly it looked or what exactly is its shape.
7. Now the people who said that Chukwu was the God Almighty did not accept the sayings of Chigozie. For they said, how can you say that we do not know anything about God when actually he is the husband of Ala and the one who coughs thunder and lightning out of his mouth.
8. All the days of Chigozie, there did not cease arguments about the one who should be called God Almighty, for some said it was Chukwu and these set of people told many stories of the deeds of Chukwu, while some said it was Chineke, but these set of people stopped at that, saying, there is nothing we know about Chineke, therefore we have refused to say anything about it.
9. However, some people equated Chineke with Chukwu and worshipped it as a male being.
10. Now Chigozie spoke many things of which Ofo had said in the past, because his line of thought had become coherent with the manner of reasoning of Ofo, a human being who stood for justice at the beginning of the homo sapiens era.
11. However, Chigozie did not reveal Ofo as a past living being, rather, he brought back the staff named ofo to the awareness of the people without knowing that it had once existed far back twenty-seven millennia before his own existence on earth.
12. He spoke concerning justice before the people and they embraced his philosophies. Now the staff called ofo was recognized till these days, yet Chigozie who brought it back to existence was never remembered as the bringer of it, for naturally, anything useful would be well utilized by people for many generations without knowing its origin.
13. Oriyomi was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,997th year of the homo sapiens era, which is the same as the 1,003BCE. The name of his father was Orisagbemi while his mother was Oyiboyi. When his mother was pregnant of him, she fell down in a great fall and her belly hit the ground so much that everyone thought that the child in her would get damaged.
14. When Oriyomi was born, he seemed to be like a normal child, so his parent named him Oriyomi, saying, destiny has rescued him from death.
15. Now the child grew without any ailment, but his excessive liking for animals could not be explained, for he would follow animals to their abode and sleep beside their houses to study them closely.
16. When Oriyomi was a youth, he domesticated different animals, including pigeons, ducks, chickens, turkeys, goats, tortoises, snails, monkeys, dogs, cats, rabbits and pigs and sheep. Whenever he had put the animals together, he observed how they interrelated.
17. The tortoises often kept its head inside its hard shell whenever there was trouble. Some of the animals stared at it and made noise whenever it had brought its head out of its shell.
18. The monkeys jumped into the midst of the dogs and they ran into different directions because it was filled with agilities. It will pull their tails and they would run for safety. The goats and the sheep would place their mouths below their mates to drink their urine.
19. Then they would upturn their upper lips to give them funny looks. He also observed that when danger was approaching, the hen would make loud noises to warn other animals. He observed the hatred of the hen for the hawks which hovered around to look for chicks to carry.
20. He wondered why the geese kept their child ahead of them, but the hens let them stay behind them. He also discovered that the cats loved neatness and lived in a very gentle and lonely manner, despite the presence of many animals around them.
21. Then he began to make up moral stories involving the animals. He used the pigs in stories involving dirtiness, the cats when he wanted to tell about neatness and the tortoises and snails whenever he intended to talk about intelligence and craftiness.
22. Then he found stories for the reasons why each of the animals behaved how they did. When he told the stories to people, they were amazed, because they were very interesting.
23. So Oriyomi made up eight hundred and twelve stories concerning domestic animals, using them to teach morals. Then many lands around heard of his great talent of using animals to tell stories and they came to hear the stories which he told with the animals, especially stories concerning tortoises.
24. Oriyomi extended his stories to telling about wild animals such as the lions, elephants, bears, tigers, leopards and many others. He also told of rabbits, grasshoppers, lizards, cockroaches, rats and many other pests and rodents,
25. Now this is one of the stories which Oriyomi told, saying, the tortoise was a slow animal, therefore the rabbit made fun of him, saying, you are a lazy and chubby fool, but I am known as the most intelligent and the fastest of all.
26. Then the tortoise said, I have always heard of you being called the fastest and the most intelligent, but I do not believe in that saying, because I am faster and more intelligent than you. Then the rabbit said, let us prove it.
27. Then he said, let us run a race and see who is faster.
28. Now the tortoise went to the elephant and said, make for me a racecourse with a circular path to go around the village and I will reward you. So the elephant did so and the tortoise gave it a large amount of grass. Then the rabbit and the tortoise stayed at the track.
29. Then the rabbit said, where will be the stopping point? Then the tortoise said, I have erected a green flag at the point where we are to end the journey. Now if you follow the racecourse, you will see it.
30. Now the journey began and the rabbit sped off, leaving the tortoise behind. Then the tortoise laughed hysterically and said, the intelligence of the rabbit is as low as that of a fool. Then he blew a little whistle, then fifty tortoises like himself, both male and female emerged from their hiding place.
31. Then they began to celebrate the triumph of their mate with, drinking wine and eating different manner of food. Then one of them erected the flag on a mast at that point.
32. After a long while, the rabbit arrived sweating profusely, but he found the tortoise holding the mast and drinking palmwine beside it. Then he was very confused, saying, I do not see you running behind me from the beginning of the journey to the end of it. Tell me how you managed to get here long before me, for I can see that you and your mates have been celebrating your triumph for a long time already.
33. Then the tortoise said, to be a winner, you do not need too much physical effort, rather, you need a lot of plan. My plans are well executed, but you rely only on your physical effort and it has failed you.
34. Now till today, the rabbit did not know what the tortoise did to win the race, but the truth was that the starting point of the race was the ending point of it also, because the racecourse which the tortoise strategized was a circular one.
35. But the rabbit did not take note of it because all the kegs, calabashes of palmwine, leaves and plates of food which littered the ground at the end of the journey were not there at the beginning.
36. Now Oriyomi was seen as a very great one because of the stories of animals which he told from time to time and that period of time, spanning more than five centuries witnessed the period when almost everyone became a teller of fables and animal stories in the Yoruba land.
37. However, the beginner of such stories was not remembered, but the stories which he told were told and retold, exaggerated and modified with time. Then many lands from far and wide took the stories to their lands and told them.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:24am On May 27, 2018
Chapter Eighteen

1. Ezra was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,501st year of the homo sapiens era, which is the 499BCE. When the land of Samaria was in captivity in Babylon, Ezra was born. Now he took scrolls and began to write histories for his land.
2. He knew only the Torah which El and Yahweh had written. This contained the laws which the Jews practised. Now Ezra was well learned, because he had dwelt with the scribes of Persia for many years.
3. Then he saw how they made up many stories, so he said, I will go to Samaria with my people and their will I make up stories to control my people. So Ezra went to Samaria and was very much displeased when he found the people practising the religion of their captors.
4. Then he arose and said, who has blinded you O Judah? Who has bewitched you O Israel? Why do you worship foreign gods of which Yahweh our god has commanded you against?
5. Now Ezra sought among the people and found the priests of Anahita, Mithra and Mazda, which were the gods of the land of their captivity. Then he ordered and all the priests were killed.
6. Now they said to Ezra, be a judge over us. But give to us a history of our people. For Nehemiah the governor of our land who brought us out of captivity did say that the scribes should gather together and come up with the history of the jews.
7. When Ezra heard it, he said that it was a good thing which Nehemiah had suggested. Then he said, if the history of Judah and Samaria is compiled, the Jews who have scattered here and there shall seek to return.
8. So Ezra gathered all the scribes and collectors of scrolls together in one place and said, bring to me all the stories you have so that I may compile it. Then some of them said, we have given some to Nehemiah the governor who is now dead.
9. So Ezra went to the house of Nehemeiah the governor and obtained many scrolls and tablets which the people had given to Nehemiah before his death. Then he began to rewrite them, removing what he did not want and adding to them.
10. Now Ezra found stories concerning Abraham, Oshea, David, Samuel, Ruth, Solomon and many others whom the Jews had had as the heroes in their oral stories from time to time. Then he said, I will make detailed stories about all these characters so that they are made very real to the people.
11. So Ezra went away from the people for four years to write stories concerning all the characters in the legends of the land. And he wrote extensively, seeking to join the stories of the days of Oshea with the stories in his contemporary time.
12. So he began to write from the tablets of Oshea, who was also called Joshua, adding false histories from his own head. And he wrote of Ruth, the woman whom the people regarded as a goddess through which the kigdom of Samaria was birthed.
13. He wrote of Samuel and David. Then he made up books for Solomon, a legendary figure whom the people regarded as a very great demon-catcher. Then he went on to write about Elijah and Elisha.
14. Now all the things which Ezra wrote, though they were not the truth of the things which happened in the homo sapiens era, yet they had resemblance to the things of the homo erectus era and beyond, according to the saying of the light of God Almighty which said that the new world shall be ruled by the words of the old world and many past words shall be dug up for the use of the future.
15. However, Ezra made attempts to remove the exaggerations which were woven with all the legendary figures whom he wrote about, saying, they shall not appear real to the people if they are left as they are being told by the people. However, he inflated the populations of the Israelites which he had found in the scrolls, saying, David did not rule a village of a population of 1000 people, but a great kingdom of five hundred thousand population.
16. So he said of Ruth, she was not a goddess but a mere widow. Then he said, David was not a user of charms and demons to fight wars, rather, he was a warrior and a king. Then of Solomon, he said, he is not a catcher of demons, but a king filled with wisdom.
17. So Ezra completed the writing and compilations of the stories in the legends and myths of the people in four years and read them before the people while they performed their feasts.
18. Ezra also included the scrolls of Isaiah, Jeremiah and the scrolls of five other scribes of urim which he found, for someone named Hophni had written a book which he named the book of Daniel, yet it had a little resemblance to the book which Danyal of the past world had written.
19. Another person named Uriel had written a story, which he called the book of Job. This person wrote it according to the little glimpse of the past world he had seen about Job, the friend of Keltiel the scribe of the past world.
20. Though the story which Uriel wrote concerning Job had only a very little resemblance with the actual story of Job of the past world, yet it appeared detailed enough to make this Job appear as a real being of the homo sapiens era.
21. Now Ezra and the chief priest alone had the right to read the scrolls which they had made up. And they continued to modify the contents of those scrolls to make them look recent and up to date, yet all these things were the fulfillment to the thummim of the light of God Almighty, saying, a son of God shall begin a religion which would be modified continously to suit the times.
22. So the religion called Judaism was properly birthed by Ezra, who was a scribe who continously spoke against life after death and reincarnation, saying, after death, there is no resurrection or reincarnation.
23. Now the keeping of the Sabbath day, which had long been forgotten by the people when they were in captivity in Babylon was restored. Also, Ezra and his priests went after those who had married from other tribes and killed them, saying, do you not know that our forefathers are against inter-tribal marriages?
24. Now the number of those whom Ezra and his priest killed for marrying the Persians, the Indians and other tribes were two hundred and fifteen. Those who practised Zoroastrianism(the religion of Zoroaster), Mithraism, Anahitaism, Zurvanism and the followers of Mazdak were all killed, according to the command of Ezra who claimed that Yahweh had commanded him to do so.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:12am On May 27, 2018
Chapter Nineteen
1. Herodotus was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,512th year of the homo sapiens era also called the 488B.C.E.
2. The name of his father was Estevan, who was a great merchant. Now Herodotus sought to compile the history of Greece his land of origin, because in those days, all the histories which they heard were more of myths and legends rather than true histories, because of the many exaggerations and the mentions of many gods and goddesses in them, according to what Homeros did produce few centuries earlier.
3. Now Herodotus set out to get true histories from the historians of his days and told his father, Estevan about it. Then Estevan said, my son, go and do according to your wish. This is one of my ambitions, but I could not achieve it because of my business here and there.
4, Now for your journey, I shall give you as much as you have need of.
5. So Estevan did as he had said, giving Herodotus as much as he requested. Then he gave him servants and horses to help him through his journey.
6. Now Herodotus went to a man named Xender, saying, let me hire two hundred of your men to protect me through my journey. For I am prepared to go and make findings concerning the actual happenings of my land and the whole of Greece and beyond.
7. Then Xender said, I am glad that a young man like you have set out on a journey to make findings about the actual histories of our land. I hope that your works will bring the noises about the gods to reduction.
8. For my desire is to see our land as one filled with true histories rather than the many lies of religion.
9. Now Herodotus went to Athens to study philosophy with a teacher named Sirius who was one of the students of Pythagoras. The same Sirius was the teacher of Socrates, Oedipus and Hippasus.
10. Now Herodotus was outstanding in the school of Sirius in those days in the matter of philosophy and history, but he, as well as many of the students of the school argued in the matter of the Greek religion and the gods Zeus and others, saying, why are their actions hardly felt in our own days?
11. It is either the gods are dead or they never existed.
12. So Sirius sent Herodotus, Socrates and twelve other students out of his school for blasphemy against the gods of the land, having been compelled to do so by the authority of the land.
13. Then Socrates settled for philosophy by observations while Herodotus began his findings of true history.
14. When Herodotus went from one place to the other, he questioned the old people and they told him both what they had heard and what they had experienced. Then he went to have deep thoughts about them and came up with conclusions.
15. Now he sought to know the things which caused conflicts between the Greek and those who were not Greek, therefore he headed to Persia to meet those who were in high positions. There he was told different stories.
16. He also went to the knowledgeable people of Greece and they told him many stories too. Then he meditated for many days before finally settling down on what to believe.
17. Now Thucydides, one who was trained in the art of criticism and rhetorics confronted Herodotus and ridiculed him many times, saying, you are the father of liars, for you tell untrue histories.
18. Then Herodotus said, you speak like a fool who went through school life but is not well schooled. Have I said that my accounts are accurate? Did I not make known that the things which I write are obtained from the mouths of older people?
19. In that have I excused myself, for I do not say that I am inspired to write anything, neither say I that the gods reveal these things to me. But I know that some of the things which I write are accurate, because I have made deep findings concerning them.
20. When Herodotus had said this, Thucydides laughed at him and said, your works will not go far, for you will not be heard of by anyone, because you write only lies. Nobody will ever read the nonsense which you have written down as no one has ever read them.
21. You will have no follower, neither shall anyone study your history, because you write vanity.
22. Now Herodotus said, did you say that no one will read the things which I have written? Then Thucydides said, you have heard me. Then he asked again, did you say that no one has ever read what I wrote? Then Thucydides said, yed, you heard me you fool!
23. Then Herodotus said, now I see that you are a fool because you say that nobody has read the things I have written down. Tell me, if nobody has read them, how do you know that what I have in them are nonsense? Or are you referring to yourself as a nobody?
24. When Herodotus had said this, Thucydides became silent and departed shamefully, with his head turned downward. Then Herodotus told his followers, saying, mediocres are driven with jealousy when they see that another person is surpassing them in wisdom and knowledge.
25. For it is a shinning light that the flies will gather around to seek to cover up its splendour. Now let him rage and rant, but the history of Greece which I write will surely stand and it shall be a source of knowledge and reference for future historians and philosophers.
26. A nation without historians and deep histories spanning at least twenty centuries back is a nation which cannot develop good mentality, rather, the mentality of the occupiers of it shall remain to be controlled by the things written about them by their colonial masters.
27. Herodotus told of the trading involving Egypt and Greece. He also told of the histories of the Alcmaeonids, the occurences of famines, diseases, floods, wars including the Marathon war and many other histories.
28. He also observed nature and wrote many things about it, according to his own observations. Then he was well appreciated in Anatolia.
28. However, the people of Halicarnassus his place of birth hated him and the histories which he revealed, calling them demonic lies because he did not honour their gods in his histories. But he said, a historian who is well honoured by his contemporaries in his hometown is a liar and a menpleaser, because a true historian is not biased and he will tell it how best it could, thereby stepping on the feet of even his own townspeople.
29. Now when Thucydides had seen how many people had already begun to call Herodotus from here and there to tell them about the histories he had written, he came to him and said, I will apologise for my attacks against you at the beginning of your hard task.
30. Let us be friends rather than antagonists.
31. So Thucydides and Herodotus became friends secretly such that some noticed how he did not condemn the works of Herodotus anymore, rather, he was silent about them.
32. Now when Thucydides died twenty-seven years after the death of Herodotus, they buried him in the same place where the the latter was buried, according to his request.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 10:57am On May 27, 2018
0temSapien:

quote OtemSapien:
Pls help me answer this question too: Johny, will you wait for the electrician to come?

quote OtemSapien:
Jonhy, can you fix this thing? Are you an engineering student?

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:34pm On May 27, 2018
johnw47:

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:
Johny let's wait for the electrician to come o
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:31am On May 28, 2018
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2018
0temSapien:

At the completion of this project, I want to be the first person to the copy, and I wish Otem can talk more about other people(aliens) living outside our world or outside our solar system, this will be a breakthrough for scientists efforts for over a millennium
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:14pm On May 28, 2018
Chapter Twenty
1. Hippocrates was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,542nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is the same as the 458B.C.E. He was born in a land called Kos, which is found in Greece.
2. In his days, the people believed that sicknesses were caused by demons and punishments from the gods, but he rejected their opinions by doing deep findings about them.
3. He discovered that nature could cure some certain sicknesses, therefore he encouraged resting above the use of herbs in treating sicknesses.
4. Now in those days, those who did rituals and make incantations for the purpose of invoking one or more gods confronted Hippocrates and said, you won't progress in what you have set your mind upon.
5. For it is not possible for anyone to bypass our great goddess Athena and succeed. Give reference to the gods and success shall come your way.
6. Now Hippocrates said, I am not moved by your strong criticism, for I have not seen anything great coming easily. If the great Pericles himself could be strongly criticised when he said that the tetis should be treated like any other citizen, who am I not to be more criticized for bypassing the gods in the things I do?
7. For I have stopped praying to any god for over twenty years, yet I have not regretted, nor have I had my labour become vanity.
8. Your choice of making me an enemy gives to me more assurance that I am here in the the world to bring a great change, for so was Herodotus criticized by many, including the great Thucydides, but when he died, even Thucydides his former antagonist admitted publicly that he was inspired by the works of Herodotus to become a historian himself.
9. Now when the ritualists saw that they could not stop Herodotus, they let him have his way. Even Heraclides his father, who treated people with chants and ritual songs said to Hippocrates, I will not keep you away from what nature is trying to achieve through you.
10. For life itself is dynamic and the content of it evolves with it. In the days of our great ancestor Asklepius, was it not said that healing was done by the rubbing of smooth stones to the body of the sick?
11. Then they used extracts from snakes, fish and all kinds of reptiles for cure later, until a time when such things ceased to work effectively. Then came this great age, the age of Pericles, when chants and recitations of incantations lead the people into sleep and pleasant states of awarenesss.
12. And while some receive cure through this method, others do not receive any cure, even after returning from their trances.
13. So my son, if you think that what you are doing at this period is the right thing, do not let you feet be shaken by heavy condemnations. But be focused and see that you achieve it.
14. When Hippocrates heard the words of his father, he was motivated and full of strength. Then he shed tears of emotions because he had not expected his father to support him in his new ideology.
15. Now by the strength of the encouragement he received from his father, he began to perform. Then suddenly, he fell terribly sick such that the ritualist healers rejoiced, saying, the hands of the gods have struck him down. Let us see how he would be able to rise.
16. While Hippocrates was sick, he studied his emotions and the effects it always had on his well being. He studied his reaction to noise, bad news, failed expectations and other occurences. Then he concluded that he needed deep rest.
17. While he was resting, he fasted, saying, if I deny my body of food, all the water, blood and other substances of my body will begin again. However, he drank a lot of water for the cleansing of the interior parts of his body.
18. Then on the third day, he ate food and his body returned to his normal state, such that some of those who thought that he would die visited him to confess their negative thoughts concerning him and to learn from him.
19. When Hippocrates had journeyed to Thrace, there was an assembly of learners who gathered to learn from him. Then he taught them, saying, sicknesses, diseases, madness, swollen hands and legs, cracked heels and all forms of sicknesses are natural and not supernatural.
20. Therefore natural cure is what you should seek after when you are sick, rather than supernatural cure. There is a point where sicknesses will accumulate to in the body of a human being that it would either get terminated by nature or it would terminate the life of the host.
21. Epilepsy is not caused by a demon. Deafness and dumbness are natural and if they can be fixed, it shall be only by natural and physical means. But I see the religious ones dancing around a deaf person, crying aloud, saying, be gone you spirit of deafness.
22. I have proposed that we healers should be allowed to cut the corpses of the dead so that we can make a thorough study of how the interior part of the humans look like, but the traditionalists have opposed this, saying that it is a taboo to cut to pieces the body parts of a corpse.
23. Now if we cannot be permitted to study the inner parts of human bodies, let us study as many behaviours of human bodies as we can.
24. I know that some people develop diseases by the perception of bad odour, some by being critically threatened while some fall sick when they eat garlic, onions or food of such kind.
25. So let us go and study deeply how human bodies react to different things of nature. Then we can know how to tackle every problem.
26. When they had done thorough study, Hippocrates and his protagonists concluded that the black bile, yellow bile, the blood and the phlegm should be balanced for someone to be in good health, for the Egyptians also believed such thing many years earlier.
27. Now Hippocrates wrote a book and also wrote down oaths which the people who learnt under him should swear to. Now the oaths and some of the works of Hippocrates continue till these days and he is now known as the father of medicine, even after many centuries of his existence on earth.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 28, 2018
0temSapien:
Chapter Twenty
I hope you will touch the history of Eckankar, religion of the light and sound, soon.
Thanks a lot.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 29, 2018
0temSapien:
Chapter Twenty
Please, I need your insight on this: I read some articles online that state ancient humans had an actual third eye in the back of the head with a physical and spiritual function. On some websites of a couple of religious groups, I see images of gods with the third eye at their forehead slightly above the space between the two (normal) eyes.

Please, what do you think about this somewhat contradictory notions?
Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 7:01am On May 30, 2018
0temSapien:

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by geoworldedu: 7:08am On May 30, 2018
johnw47:

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:
Dry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:41pm On May 30, 2018
Twenty-One
1. From the time of Pythagoras to the time of Plato and Aristotle, there were many philosophers in Greece. These are they who think deep and argue logically and rationally. They go from house to house to teach the youths and young ones who cared to listen to them.
2. In those days, there were much debate in the land of Greece, such that the brains of all those who participated in the debates improved in the matter of intelligence.
3. However, the philosophers were not spread all through the land of Greece, but in Athens, Miletus, Peloponnese and Samos, there were many of them.
4. In Sparta, there were a very few thinkers, but many warriors. They went about to conquer many lands in battle, including Athens.
5. However, they were subdued when Thebes came against them and conquered them, for in those days, the Thebetan soldiers replaced religious myths with philosophy and were able to apply it in their war strategies.
6. Now these are some of the winning strategies they applied to win the battle: they enticed the helots of Sparta, saying, fight for us against Sparta your captor. We will rebuild Laconia and Messenia for you.
7. Then there was division among the helots and some of them began internal war in Sparta. And they said, we shall do as the Thebetans have counselled us to do, for it could be that the saying of the great Pericles of Athens will come to pass and we shall no more be bondmen but freemen.
8. So the helots helped to secretly poison the food of the soldiers of Sparta and lay ropes for their horses so that they could stumble and fall.
9. In those days, Socrates, a great thinker born in the 279,528th year of the homo sapiens era(472BCE), went about to challenge beliefs, for he was full of wisdom. And when he argued with one named Urion, he said, why do you call Dionysius the son of the creator of the earth?
10. Then Urion said, I have heard this from the mouths of many people, including my parents and my grandfather. Then Socrates said, establishing the truth based on hearing alone is not enough.
11. Have you done a thorough check? Did you compare the happenings these days with the ones in the past? Do you think you would have accepted Dionysius as the suffering son of the creator if you were a contemporary of his? I think that you see him as one with supernatural powers as the religious tale-bearers have him appear.
12. Now hear, Urion and be wise; if the creator gave birth to Dionysius, Mithras and even Osiris of Egypt as the stories have it, who then gave birth to the rest of humanity?
13. And why are almost all the supposed children of this creator Greek by nationality? And who is the creator precisely? I do not say that there are no creators or there are, rather, I seek to know specifically who or what because I do not know and I want to know?
14. Urion said 'Zeus' and Socrates replied, why is Zeus not known to the Persians? Why is he obscure in Egypt, India and even in Ethiopia, how come such great creator is restricted to only Greece and the little land it conquered?
15. If he is the Almighty God and desires worship, he would have extended his knowledge to every part of the world right from time, not restricting it to the Greeks alone.
16. When Urion felt that Socrates had blasphemed, he took up his matter to the state, being assisted by Lycon and Meletus whom Socrates had offended earlier, because some of their students had left them to listen to the philosophy of Socrates which they had considered better. Then the leader of Athens named Iphikrates called to Socrates and said, you have been accused of unbelief, questioning the divine and blasphemy.
17. Now what is your defence?
18. Then Socrates looked up to the sky and then gazed at the leader saying, there are one hundred and seventy-two beliefs known to me these days and the problem which I have is the choice of which of them to believe.
19. I have heard of Vishnu of India. I have heard of Krishna too. I have heard also of Zeus whom you worship and many others have I heard also. Now help me to make a choice of which of these to believe.
20. Now Iphikrates said, it is glaring which of them is the actual creator of the earth. Which of this nation is more powerful than Greece? Tell me. Can the creator be from a less powerful nation?
21. Now Socrates said, if Zeus is the creator today because Greece is powerful, then this implies that he was not the creator five centuries ago when civilization and greatness belonged to Egypt.
22. Now tell me, can we infer that Zeus will no more be the creator of the earth at the time in the future when there shall be a more powerful nation with its own god?
23. Now Iphikrates cried, enough! You shall be imprisoned and punished because you have spoken against the state, saying that Greece will decline in power. I perceive that you collude with the Romans to bring Athens down.
24. Many people have condemned you, saying that you corrupt the minds of their children with your weird teachings and make them opposed to the ideologies of the gods. So tell me how you will escape from this.
25. So Iphikrates cast Socrates in prison, reasoning to kill him the next week except if he could recant his stance. Now Socrates said, to say that what I perceive as the truth is no more true as a result of threats is a sign of weakness and fear.
26. When there is no logical reason for me to change my opinion, I cannot change it, else I would be seen as a coward and an unstable man hereafter.
27. Now Socrates was offered poison to drink, saying, let us see if he will drink it. Then he took the poison willingly and gulped it down his throat with smiles. Then he died and was buried by his students.
28. After the death of Socrates, some of his students made his philosophy famous by writing down the things which he taught. Now these are some of the students of Socrates who put into writing the things which Socrates said and did;
28. Plato, Agabus, Critias, Salome, Xenophon, Aristophane, Apollodorus, Aristippus, Crito and many others.
29. Now also, the thinkers discovered that true peace, order and truth can only come through a consciousness called 'the Word'. They discussed about this consciousness from time to time, so much that some of them said that 'the Word' being a summation of knowledge, is the outer power of the unknown creator.
30. Then began to exist different people from Rome to Athens calling themselves 'the word of the unknown creator' or the son of God. All these were great orators like Heraclitus who first mentioned 'the Word' in one of his speeches to the people of his land who studied under him.
31. Now the philosophical ideas of the Western world was taken to the middle east through migration as a result of different forms of trade, including slave trading and the Arabians began to be thinkers also.
32. They reasoned through the philosophy of Socrates which Plato had helped to propagate and publish. Now Plato was a great man who started a school of higher learning where philosophy was well taught. He was born in the 279,573rd year of the homo sapiens era, same as the 427BCE.
33. Now when Plato had spoken great things about Socrates, the people who heard him began to be in great love with that hero whom they felt had been unjustly punished to death. So many came to hear more about this Socrates from the mouth of Plato.
34. Then Plato reasoned and said, the people are demanding more than I know of Socrates. Now I will not let them down, rather, I will find a way to meet their needs. So Plato dialogued with his cousin Areopagus and he advised him to go to Egypt for a while so that he could gain more knowledge.
35. So Plato went to Egypt and there he found many scribes who were working out histories for their various lands and nations. Then Plato sought the help of some of them and they put heads together so that they could put more things down in the books about Socrates.
36. When Plato returned two years after, he had had many things which he could teach concerning Socrates and his methods, even though many of these ideas were his own makings.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 8:50am On May 31, 2018
geoworldedu:
Dry

yes geo i completely agree with you, otems much repeated electrician quotes are indeed dry

johnw47:

quote OtemSapien

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:

quote OtemSapien:

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Twenty-Two
1. Aristotle was a pupil of Plato who was a great philosopher also. He was born in the 279,614th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 386BCE. When Aristotle was eight years old, his father Nicomachus called him aside and said, my son, I have given birth to you so that you could do great.
2. Choose now among many things what you have passion for. Then you will put your efforts in it and do great. Now Aristotle said, I have interest in everything. The whole world is my interest of study. If I have wings to fly and I am immortal, I wil fly across the space of o the universe to study everything till infinity.
3. Now his father said fondly, Ristot my son, I do not want to limit your ability. Therefore I pray that the gods grant your desires.
4. Shortly after, his father died. Then he became an orphan because his mother had died two years earlier.
5. Now Aristotle was adopted by a man named Proxenus, who taught him how to reason deep. When Proxenus saw how Aristotle performed, he said to him, Ristot my son, tell me what you want to major in. Then he replied, I want to know everything.
6. Now Proxenus said, even I your father do not know everything, therefore I cannot teach you everything. Now prepare and I will take you to the school of Plato. He shall mentor you and see to it that you become great.
7. Now by the influence of Proxenus, Aristotle began to study in the Academy of Plato. There he asked Plato many questions directly and they argued many things out, yet he was the favourite of Plato until the latter died.
8. When Plato was about to die, he called Aristotle beside his bed and said, you have always said that you wish to study everything. This is good, because if you know everything, you cannot be scared of anything.
9. Now I will be glad in the other side of life to see that you write the thoery behind everything. For when theory is made available for everything, then there can be breakthrough in every aspect of life.
10. For the study of everything on earth is the study of nature.
11. Now Aristotle was inspired by the words of Plato. Then he went about to study nature to its depth. He tried hard to propound theories for almost every aspect of nature known to humans in those days.
12. He wrote theories concerning the nature of reality and the mind. He also wrote concerning the nature of beauty and taste with all manner of art. His works emphasized the appreciation of beauty also. Then he studied animals.
13. He wrote concerning politics also. Then he attempted to predict the behaviours of those around him. He was also knowledgeable in Mathematics and dances.
14. Now Alexander married the daughter of Proxenus his guardian as a token of respect and love for him.
15. Now the writings of Aristotle were greatly appreciated so much that one of his pupils named Bemus went to his library at Lyceum and donated a thousand sheets of papyri to him.
16. Then Aristotle said to Bemus, how do you want me to reward you for this great kindness and love you have shown me? Then Bemus said, let me serve in your library for five years.
17. So Aristotle offered Bemus service in his library for five years. Then he (Bemus) helped to reproduce the works of Aristotle so that there were twenty copies of each of his books in the library.
18. When Aristotle saw how Bemus stressed himself to recopy his books with the ink and feather, he said to him, O Bemus, I wish that a time would come when men will not have to recopy their books with the strength of their arms, but with machines.
19. When he said so, Bemus laughed aloud and said, great one, your imaginations are always too high.
20. Aristotle became famous for a method of reasoning which was called the method of deduction, which many in his days loved so much. He had once said, 'because all humans are mortals, then all Greeks must be mortal also because all Greeks are humans'. Such was the method of deduction of Aristotle.
21. He also went ahead to study plants, including herbs which had healing potentials in them. In the days of Aristotle, the ideology of the 'four elements of nature' which the people of the past world based their lives and philosophies upon had be reincarnated into the homo sapiens world through a man named Empedocles.
22. Then Aristotle said, the earth, water, air and fire which Empedocles spoke of is incomplete without a divine element. Therefore he added Aether to it, calling it a divine element.
23. Now the philosophies and the numerous works of Aristotle shaped his world for many centuries after his death, yet some of them were not wholesomely true, beginning from his belief that the sun and other planets revolved around the earth.
24. Aristotle was invited by a king named Phillip, saying, come and be the teacher of my son. When Aristotle had arrived, Phillip said to him, you have received my letter and you have heed my call.
25. Now tell me what you think about the letter. They have told me how wise you are, so show me your wisdom.
26. Now Aristotle said, the letter is firstly not written with your own hands, for I perceive that one of your wives wrote it on your behalf. Now Phillip was surprised, then he said, how do you know that which happens under my roof? Do the ink have mouth to reveal to you its user?
27. Then Aristotle said, the ink has no mouth but it speaks more than what millions of mouths can express in a billion years.
28. For when the writings of the inks are studied, the writer and his aims could be deduced logically. For I know that you will not write to me by your own hands, because you have no such time.
29. Yet you seek to present it to me in the neatest way possible, therefore the most learned among your wives should be the closest call. The writings belong to such person, neatly presented, but the signature belongs to you, hurriedly made days after the letter was completed. This I easily deduce from the difference in the ink intensities.
30. When Phillip heard all these, he opened his mouth wide and could not close it for some minutes. For he was covered with awe and sweat.
31. Then when he had found his voice, he said, you are a god o Aristotle. I need no further probe before you could teach my son. Now the place is set where you shall teach him. Fifteen teachers have previously departed after teaching him for less than a week because of his rudeness and crude way of life.
32. Yet his only reasons for not accepting any of them was because he does not like them.
33. Now go and make Alexander my son great, so that he could become a greater Phillip than me.
34. So did Aristotle begin to teach Alexander, the son of king Phillip and never was there any complaints heard of him from Alexander the prince, rather, he commended him before his father always, saying, you have brought a god to teach me.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:58am On Jun 02, 2018
Chapter Twenty-three
1. Alexander, the son of king Phillip became great and conquered many lands of the world. He conquered Egypt and neighbouring lands. He also took hold of many lands now found in Asia.
2. Now Alexander had much knowledge because Aristotle his teacher had taught him widely. He began to reign as the king of Macedon when he was twenty years old. Now Alexander expanded his rulership, creating a very large empire. He controlled even India and overcame Persia.
3. In the days of Alexander as the pharaoh, many Egyptian and Indian gods were equated with the Greek gods of almost equal attributes.
4. When Alexander heard that his former teacher was sick, he went to pay him a visit in Euboea. Then he said, I see that knowledge is truly a great substance, though not seen but can produce innumerable visible things. Though not tangible, yet it can produce countless tangible things.
5. Knowledge is not a waste, it is gold. It should be well treasured.
6. My father Aristotle, you have given it all to me within three years of your tutelage. I felt as if I have knowledge of the whole world. I have ruled Persia, Asia and even Egypt by applying knowledge to my political career.
7. Now as my teacher, I will ask of you that you tell me one thing you want me to do for you and I will do it. For a good student is supposed to reward his teacher after attaining gretness.
8. Now Aristotle said, complete the vow which your father made concerning the rebuilding of Stagira my hometown. For death took great Philip away before he could complete his vows.
9. When Alexander had heard this, he said, truly you great Aristotle live by what you teach, for selflessness is a virtue and you have shown it by requesting nothing for yourself but for your hometown have you requested a completion of my father's vows.
10. But I will not appear to the people of Stagira as if it was I who willingly come there to do it, rather, I'll say, Aristotle the pride of your town is he who did it.
11. Now Aristotle said, do not do it so. I have done all my goods to people without them knowing that I did it. It is a virtue which I have learnt concerning Socrates the great. So I will want you to do this one also without mentioning my name.
12. When Alexander heard it, he was sober. Then he said, I have always been noisy and loud, proud and arrogant but your words have always been humbling me. I have never stood before you with my shoulders raised in pride.
13. Now my father and teacher, I would rather send workers to Stagira to work there without mentioning who sent them. I wish also to be beside you all the time to hear more of your wisdom and knowledge.
14. Now Aristotle said, I dreamt few days ago and saw myself in a place whose beauty and splendour I cannot explain. Shortly after, you walked up to me with smiles and together we spent time discussing great things beyond everything we have ever spoken.
15. Now Alexander laughed and said, when you get well, I shall see to it that your dream come true, because I will go and set up a place in Egypt where both you and I will dine together and discuss great things as you have seen in your dream.
16. When he said so, Aristotle shook his head slowly and a drop of tears ran down his face. Then Alexander held his head and kissed his forehead passionately. Then he departed.
17. Now Alexander gathered some workers together in the city now called Alexandria. Then he said to them, build a castle of gold for me secretly and let no one know about it. So they built the castle for him.
18. Then while he thought to go and fetch Aristotle whom he thought was fit enough, he heard the news of his death. Then he became like a mad man, though he had ceased drinking for a while since the last time he met his teacher.
19. Now all alone, Alexander went into the castle of gold and brought it down. He crushed the materials such that the people there said that he was definitely mad.
20. Now after that, he departed to Babylon and entered his house without speaking to anyone, for the unfulfilled dream of Aristotle was very painful for him to bear. After five days that he had not spoken or eaten, he suddenly spoke out and said quickly, Aristotle my father! Then he died, for he had actually found Aristotle in a pleasant afterlife full of peace. That became the fulfillment to what Aristotle saw in his dream earlier.
21. However, the people around did not hear clearly what he said before he died. So he was taken and buried in a golden coffin. Now within the few years of the reign of Alexander, he had had many lands named after himself such that he was called 'Alexander the Great' from one generation to another till these days.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:44am On Jun 03, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Four
1. Aristarchus was a male homo sapiens born in the 279,692th year of the homo sapiens era, which was called the 308BCE in Samos. He observed the stars, moon, sun and other bodies which could be seen in the sky or above it.
2. Now Aristarchus read many books written by his predecessors. He read the books of Philolaus, Aristotle, Plato and others. He also thought deep on the works of Pythagoras. Eventually his knowledge and intelligence became expansive such that he began to get answers to problems by insight.
3. Now when Aristarchus challenged the position of Aristotle concerning the universe(now known as the solar system), many antagonists arose and ridiculed him. A man named Permenas sent five people to Aristarchus to kill him, because he hated the idea of Aristarchus that the sun was at the centre of the solar system while the earth and other planets revolved around it.
4. Now when they came to the house of Aristarchus, they found an inscription which he did upon the walls of his house and it read: I know you will come for me, but I'm always prepared for you.
5. The killers stood there, thinking that Aristarchus actually knew that they would be coming for him. They were afraid, believing that he had armed himself. They departed to tell the person who sent them that Aristarchus could not be found.
6. Now three people went also to seek Aristarchus. When they had reached the entrance, they found the same inscription, saying, 'I know you will come for me, but I'm always prepared for you.'
7. When they entered the chamber, they found Aristarchus in the house working on some models. Then he said to them, go and serve yourselves. I have bread in abundance and barbouni also. The stew is good and there is enough wine.
8. So the people served themselves and asked Aristarchus a lot of questions concerning his works. They were also amazed concerning the inscription they found by the door, so they asked saying, do you know that we would be coming to your house? How did you manage to put the inscription there as if you knew?'
9. Then Aristarchus said, I envisage that both good and bad people seek after me, so I put it there. For those with good intentions, it would seem to them as if I am welcoming them warmly, but for those with bad intentions, they would feel guilty and confused.
10. Then the good ones will enter with smiles while the bad ones will halt at the door to mumble words.
11. Aristarchus saw the universe as larger than it was initially thought to be. Then he told it to the people and some mocked him. Although Cleanthes, the head of the Stoics was opposed to the theory of Aristarchus that the earth was at the central position of the solar system, yet they were very good friends.
12. However, a time came when they disagreed and allowed peers to get in between them, beginning from Cleanthes the worshipper of Zeus who composed many hymns for Zeus.
13. Now even with no mighty instruments to work with, Aristarchus still did a lot of calculations concerning the sizes and relative distances of the sun, moon and earth.
14. Aristarchus died when he was eighty-two years old.
15. Sima Qian was a male homo-sapiens born in the 279,861st year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 139BCE. He was born during the dynasty of Han, during the rulership of emperor Wu.
16. Now when Qian had studied the philosophy of Confucius, Mencius, Xun Kuang, Hong and others, his thinking faculty was boosted. Then he fell in love with history. He also loved astrology, for his father knew about it.
17. Now when Tan, the father of Qian was given the task to observe the dates which would best suit the annual rituals, he sat day and night to ponder. Then he came up with one which he perceived good enough.
18. Then he went to the emperor called Wu and presented his work to him. Now when Wu had checked through the dates, he refused and said, you have done nothing worth commending. Now go again and make something meaningful.
19. Know that if it is not acceptable once more, you shall be relieved of your duty as a taishi. Now Tan worried because the emperor did not point out the errors in his previous work, but had only said that it was not good.
20. Now Tan wrote another one and tied it up. When Qian who was only ten years old went to check what his father had written, by insight he knew that it was not good. Then he wrote another and tied it up. Then he kept away the one written by his father.
21. Then Tan unknowingly presented that which his son hd written to the emperor. When the emperor had gone through it, he frowned and said to Tan, why have you written to me in such a very terrible handwriting?
22. Tan shook with fear and replied, it was because I wrote it fearfully because I was anxious and worried over losing this taishi position.
23. Now the emperor smiled and said, you have done well, for the dates you have chosen for the rituals seem perfect now. Take it, make ten copies of it and give them to the right people.
24. When Tan had received it back, he was surprised to see that it was not the one which he had written, rather, it was the handiwork of his son. Then he returned home and asked his son, saying, how did you do it? Then Qian said, I do not know. I just did it so and it worked out.
25. Since then, Tan had begun to observe his son. Then he said to him, Qian my son, I will do anything to see that you become great, greater than I and the greatest of all taishi in history.
26. I am determined to hand over this post to you when I am stepping down and I believe it shall work out.
27. When Tan was in his mid fifties, the emperor began to reform the system, such that he relegated the position of the taishi and gave it a lesser power in the system. Then he said, it is not necessary for the taishi to go with me to do the ritual anymore.
28. And as for the taking of records and writing of minutes, shall the Confucianists around me not do that and even better, because they are more knowledgeable.
29. Now the thing grieved Tan such that he fell sick. Now he left a letter for the emperor, saying, all my life depends on this position and the roles it performs. I do not think that I can be fit to live anymore if I am no more allowed to perform my duties.
30. I plead with you that you give a chance to my son Qian to serve as a taishi after me, for he is very knowledgeable and great in astrology, philosophy and history. He was he who wrote the bundlework concerning the ritual days which you did approve after rejecting mine the first time nineteen years ago when he was ten years old.
31. When Wu and his fellow Confucianists returned from the ritual venue where they had gone to praise and worship their ancestors, he heard that Tan had died. Then he found the bundlework of Tan and read it. Then he said, if I had known that my decision to leave Tan behind would cause his death, I could have allowed him to follow the fangshi to perform the rituals.
32. For indeed it is in human nature to feel excessively emotional when his duties are taken away from him without any reason known to him. For even if it is I who is denied of performing my duties, I will do more.
33. Great Confucius had said, do not do to others what you do not want to be done to you. I have done to Tan what I do not want anyone to do to me. Therefore I will amend my errors by honouring his request of restoring the strength of taishi and putting his son in that position, but only if he is worthy.
34. So emperor Wu called Sima Qian who was twenty-nine years old. Then he said, I have brought you to my court according to the death wish of your father, but you shall not inherit any position here by mere hearsay or recommendations, because the morals and ethics of the government must always be upheld and the procedures must be duly followed.
35. Therefore you shall be tested in all manner to be sure that you are fit for the position of a taishi in my court.
36. So Wu sent Qian on a journey around China for two years. Then when he had returned, he was tested concerning the experience he had gathered from his trip. Then he excelled and the emperor made him his assistant, saying, you are better fit for an assistant in my palace than a mere taishi. Your role is to travel around China from time to time, return to give me advice on the way forward and how to expand China further.
37. You will also be the chief astrologer, because your skill in that art is the best among your equal, therefore let the deliberations of the astrologers pass through you before getting to me. For I will not have time checking through the bundleworks concerning the calendars of the years.
38. Now Qian, I expect much from you as I have given you much. Let everything you do or say be guided with good ethics so that both you and I can work smoothly together as you and your father did before the tragedy of death took him away.
39. Sima Qian was glad because his post would offer him the privilege to go around China to gather histories, according to the request of his father who had begun writing the history of China and the records of the taishi before his death.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
40. Li Ling, who was a warrior leader for emperor Wu began to confide in Qian so much that Qian trusted him. Now a time came that Wu sought desperately for a heir because his wife did not give birth to a male child.
41. In those days, Wu began to have many concubines. Then when one of his concubines named Li Furen got pregnant for him, she refused to marry the emperor, saying, I know that there is a great feud within your family and there are many rivals and those who eye your position.
42. I know that what I have in my womb is a male child, a potential heir to the throne, so it is not difficult to know that your first wife and other rivals will do everything to kill but him and me.
43. Now Wu promised to protect her and asked her to name any request. So Li Furen asked that Li Guangli be made a warrior leader in the empire. So Li Guangli, the brother-in-law of Wu began to act as a warrior leader, putting his position above that of Li Ling.
44. Then there was strife between Li Ling and Li Guangli. Then Li Ling told Sima Qian how all things went and he advised him on what to do, saying, take it easy with him, knowing that he is the emperor's brother-in-law.
45. Now a time came that the emperor sought to enlarge his empire, so he sent Li Guangli to go and do battle with the people of the north, who were nomads. Then he appointed Li Ling to help Li Guangli in the task.
46. Now Li Ling was angry about the decision of the emperor, so he went to Sima Qian so that he would speak with the emperor to reverse his decision. So Sima Qian went and told the emperor the request of Li Ling, saying, let Li Guangli go and do the fight with Xiongnu himself while I will go went 5000 specially trained fighters and archers.
47. Be sure that we are capable of defeating even 200,000 soldiers of Xiongnu with our war strategy.
48. Now emperor Wu agreed to send Li Ling and Li Guangli differently. Now Li Ling went secretly ahead to visit the ruler of Xiongnu the enemy land. Then he said, I am ready to betray my people for their ruler has humiliated me. If you will agree to give me a position to occupy in your, then shall I turn many warriors of Han to your hands to conquered. I will tell you the secret of Li Guangli's forces so that you can bring them dowm.
49. Now they both swore not to betray each other and Li Ling gave Xiongnu the details of every move made by the forces of Guangli. Then the warriors of Xiongnu gave the warriors of Han a surprise as if they already knew their plans.
50. Then Han was defeated. When message got to emperor Wu, saying, the forces led by Guangli is being defeated, he was very sad and confused. Then Li Ling came to him again and said, I have requested of you earlier that you let me take just 5000 warriors with me who are not only skilled in tearing apart the flesh and tissues of humans, but also the flesh and tissues of wild animals.
51. Now Wu called Sima Qian to advise him on the matter and he agreed with Li Ling to go, but one named Lu Bode came and said to the emperor, I do not feel that it is the best time to go against Xiongnu of Modu Chanyu, because the warriors of Xiongnu often train hard at this period, but the spring is when they do not do much training, rather, many of them would be assigned to guard and protect the people of the land who will be busy in their numerous festivals and rituals.
52. Truly, the Chanyu always withdraws ten thousand soldiers from their borders in the spring so that they could go into the towns to watch over the people as they perform their festivals. Then the borders will be weak such that we shall have easier access into the land.
53. Now emperor Wu was impatient, hearing again that the forces of Li Guangli had been killed further, reducing their population to about ten thousand men of the thirty thousand he sent initially.
54. Then he called for Li Ling immediately, saying, now go immediately to do the battle. Do not delay a second further. So Li Ling took the five thousand strong men of Han and betrayed them into the hands of the Chanyu.
55. Then they were captured and Li Ling was offered a great position in the land of Xiongnu. Now emperor Wu thought that Li Ling had been killed in the battle so he sent for his families so that they could pay respect to their dead, but report came to him that eighty-five of his family members and relatives were on their way to fleeing Han.
56. Then he was suspicious, therefore he took hold of them and kept them close to him to ask them questions. Now Sima Qian, for the great belief he had for Li Ling's character, said, I do not believe that the family of Li Ling thought to flee because Ling planned it so, but I think they did so for the fear that the emperor will kill them as a payback for the inability of their own hero to defeat Xiongnu.
57. Now Sima Qian continuously argued with the emperor Wu on the matter of Li Ling, vouching for the honesty of the supposed deceased. Then in anger, the emperor put him in prison.
58. Then a day came that some men with their faces covered sneaked into Han and went straight into the camp where the relatives of Li Ling were kept. Then the watchers of Han fought them and later subdued them, but some of them escaped.
59. However, those who were caught were subjected to a very cruel torture so much that they confessed to have been sent by Li Ling who had been offered a lofty position in Xiongnu.
60. When Wu heard it, he told it to Qian in the prison and accused him of conniving with Ling to bring down the empire because of their hatred for . Now Qian was shocked to realise the treacherous deeds of Li Ling such that he fell terribly sick.
61. Then he pleaded for his release by the emperor, saying, I know that I have made a very great mistake in believing that Li Ling was innocent. Forgive me and let me be set free from this bondage.
62. Now emperor Wu sentenced Sima Qian to death, but on a second thought, he offered him two options, saying, it is either you pay five million fangkong or you are castrated. But if you refuse any of the two, then death is the only choice. Now the price was to much for Qian to pay, therefore he was left in prison.
63. Now many people sent letters to Sima Qian. His friends wrote to him that he should commit suicide as it was the most heroic thing to do. Some of them even asked him to agree to be executed by the emperor, but for the sake of the histories o China which he hd not completed, he chose to be castrated and preserve his life so that he could complete and publish his works.
64. So Sima Qian was castrated, but the history of China which he wrote was well consulted by many people. The history which Sima Qian wrote became a great defence against the easy penetrations of foreign religions into the whole of China till these days, because it is a nation without its written histories that will have no defence against foreign religions whenever they come.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Five
1. A time came when Greece was conquered by Rome. The city of Corinth was first taken in the 279,854th year of the homo sapiens era.
2. In those days, Mummius led the Roman Republic while Diaeus led the Greeks. Then, Daieus sent some of his men to attack the camp of the Roman guards at night. When they had done so successfully, they felt that they were in control.
3. Now Mummius gathered the rest of his men together and said, we have not lost the battle yet. For the beginning of a thing does not determine the end of it. He that wins a fight is not he who first struck, but he who comes stronger in the end.
4. Fight for Rome until Corinth is totally ruined. Fight like a great army.
5. Now the Romans were charged by the words of Mummius, so they got ready. Now the spies led by Flavius returned to the gathering and said, we have observed that their horsemen are too little in number to confront our own horsemen. We are about six times more than them in the number of horsemen.
6. When Mummius heard this, he said, they will probably put their footmen ahead and their horsemen will follow from behind. Therefore let our horsemen attack them from behind, horse for horse, six horsemen to one horseman. Then the battle shall definitely be ours to win.
7. So the horsemen of Mummius chased after the horsemen of Diaeus from behind and they began to scattered into different directions because they had been outnumbered. Then Corinth was turned upside down by the Romans who continuously ruined the city.
8. When Diaeus saw that the battle had been lost, he fled to Arcadia.
9. Now Mummius said, do not pursue Diaeus to Arcadia, for he cannot recover from his loss anytime soon, rather, let every male Corinthians be killed while we sell their females to slavery. So they did according to the saying of Mummius.
10. However, eight hundred women were spared to give pleasure to the Roman soldiers who were assigned by Mummius to remain in the ruined city. These soldiers impregnated the Greek women and they had children for them.
11. The Romans began to set up provinces in those days as they expanded their territories. Now when Rome began to expand to the western side of Hispania, they were resisted by one named Viriato, who was born in a little village in Lusitani, his fatherland in the 279,855th year of the homo sapiens era. His mother was of the Celtiberian origin, by name Ataepata. 12. So he led forces from time to time to attack the Romans. He went to all the lands in Hispania to form allies with them. He was heavily supported by the Vettonians, Asturesians, Turdulian and many other tribes and lands.
13. Even Lusitani, his place of origin gave him full support, saying, fight for us Viriato and make sure that we are not overwhelmed by this desperate people.
14. Now the people held feasts at every victorious attempts of Viriato.
15. Now though Viriato was well loved by people of his tribe and other tribes, yet the Turdetanians hated him very much because of the inter-tribal wars and enmity which had existed between the Celtiberians his mother's people and the Turdetanians.
16. Now Viriato went to make peace with the Turdetanians, saying, let the past be forgotten and let us seek peace. For inter-tribal war and hostility will bring a great collapse to a group of people.
17. We have fought wars between ourselves and the outcome of the war yields no good result. Lives were destroyed and we became weaker rather than any of us becoming stronger.
18. Now let there be no more war between us, but peace only. As long as I live, I Viriato will not get involved in inter-tribal wars, but to fight the Romans to the last drop of my blood shall I do.
19. Viriato promised the Turdetanians protection, saying, I will send skilled people from my mother's land to protect you against harms. They will fight your battles for you against Rome and any other external enemies.
20. Now Viriato was accepted and the Turdetanians became friends with the Lusitanians and the Celtiberians. Then Viriato honoured his promise and sent skilled people to Turdetani. They were skilled in all manner o things. They taught the Turdetanians many things which they were ignorant of earlier.
21. Then Viriato visited Turdetani from time to time, for he had a home there.
22. However, some of the Celtiberians were divided in purpose, saying, why will Viriato make friendship with the Turdetanians our enemy? For this reason, we do not give him our support anymore. We would rather the Romans take over both Lusitani and Turdetani than becoming friends with the Turdetanians.
23. So many of the Celtiberians began to betray Viriato. Then they made secret contacts with the Romans who were set to do battle with Lusitani.
24. Also, the Lusitanians were divided among themselves, saying, how can Viriato go ahead to send skilled people to Turdetani our enemy land? They are not to be trusted. So the Lusitanians removed Viriato from being a commander of war, appointing Pacheca as their commander of war.
25. Then the Lusitanians were conquered and trapped among the Roman soldiers. But Viriato raised his voice among them and gave them hope, then he was made the commander, since the initial one had been killed.
26. Now Viriato set one day apart, saying, let us seek the face of our gods and goddesses throughout today. They will definitely give us victory. So they prayed and did sacrifices to Endovelicus, Nabia, Epona, Runesocesius, Ataegina and all the other gods and goddesses they worshipped.
27. Now the next day, they fought their way courageously out of the hands of the Romans who had entrapped them, killing many of them.
28. When the Romans saw that the Lusitanians were too strong for them, they wondered. Then someone said, they prayed to their gods, that is why they had such great power. Then Vetilius said, did we not also pray to our gods and goddesses too? Are their gods greater than Diana, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto, Neptune, Venus, Juno, Athena and the rest of our deities?
29. Now let us leave the matter of deities aside and face this battle with the strength of our hands. I have heard that many of the Celtiberians are enemies to the Lusitanians because of Viriato. Therefore let us seek after them so that they could strike the Lusitanians on our behalf.
30. Now when the Romans made their plans, the Lusitanians came against them and killed thousands of them. Vetilius was also killed. Then the rest of them ran towards the border of the Celtiberians.
31. Then Viriato commanded that they should chase after them. So they chased after the Romans, but the Celtiberians resisted them and fought against them, to the shock of Viriato, who said, you Celtiberians, why do you do battle with the son of your soil?
32. Was Ataepatia my mother not of your land? When my father who was a Lusitanian married my mother, a Celtiberian, the offsprings are of two origins. But the Romans have no relationship with neither of us.
33. Now the Celtiberians said, you are an outcast because you have sold us to the hands of the Turdetanians our enemies. You took our skilled men to that land and till today they haven't returned, for we heard that many of them had been killed and some have been maimed by the Turdetanians.
34. Now we have disowed you and your descendants forever.
35. Now Viriato said, we have sworn to the gods not only to destroy the Romans but also to destroy any allies of theirs, therefore we shall not step back from battling you. So the Lusitanians fought and defeated the Celtiberians and the Romans close to the borders. Viriato also supported many weak lands who had fallen under the Roman rule to rebel against their colonial master and some of them did so successfully.
36. Now for the feats of Viriato, he was relied on to continually lead them in battles, for he had not lost any battle he had ever fought. He made many allies and the Romans knew it would be very difficult to defeat him. So they targeted bribing some of the people who were officials under the leadership of Viriato. So Laenas, a Roman leader met five men of the people of Viriato at Celtici where they had gone to settle a dispute. There he bribed them, saying, kill Viriato and bring to us his head, so that we might know that he is dead. Then we will make you great in Rome and all its provinces.
37. So the five people were bribed, whose names were Persio the Oretanian, Minoro the Carpetanian, Audacio the Lusitanian, Bello the Celtiberian and Ditaloco the Vettonese. They were also promised positions in the Roman offices. Now it was Audacio who pushed the sword through the stomach of Viriato. Then the victim opened his eyes and saw him. Then he screamed, Audacio, my brother, why! Then he died.
38. Now the scream of Viriato awoke the rest of his followers and they pursued the five traitors. Then Totalo killed both Persio and Bello, but the other three escaped to Celtici where they met Laenas and his men.
39. Now when they could not provide the head of Viriato which the Romans demanded, they were beheaded, for Laenas said, do you take us for a bunch of jokers? We gave you so much price and requested that you bring to us the head of Viriato. But here you are, empty-handed.
40. How do you want us to believe that you really killed Viriato. Now we shall replace your heads with the head of Viriato, though your heads are not near the worth of the head of Viriato.
42. Now the forces of Viriato carried his corpse to Lusitani and buried him there honorably. Then Totalo, he who killed two of the traitors, was chosen to replace Viriato because of his brave act.
43. When Totalo sent message to Celtici, saying, why did you pollute the minds of our people against us to kill our leader, Servilius the leader of Celtici said, we did not send them to do such thing.
44. Now at the same time, two Celticians saw the three heads which Laenas had ripped off, then they took them to Servilius. Then Servilius said, surely these heads are the heads of those emissaries sent to negotiate peace with us earlier.
45. So Servilius and his advisers agreed, saying, let us send these heads back to the Lusitanians with a message stating our innocence. So they sent message to Totalo, saying, when these three people returned to us to tell us that they killed Viriato your leader, we asked them why they did such evil.
46. Then they said, we did it so that you could grant us lofty posts in your empire. Then I Servilius said, In Rome, we do not honour traitors who betray their own land and leaders. Rather, we behead such kind of people. For such act does not attract rewards but condemnation.
47. What honour is it for us when enemy soldiers killed themselves? How much more a dishonour for us when a land, of whom we have established peace with, kills it leader by itself?
48. So we beheaded them and sent their heads to you this day. Now keep your anger away and maintain peace with us.
49. When the Lusitanians heard the lies of Servilius, they rested and trusted him the more, believing that it was he who killed the murderer of Viriato.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 9:42am On Jun 06, 2018
Chapter Twenty-Eight
1. Julius Caesar was born in the 279,900th year of the homo sapiens era, also called the 100BCE. He was born in Rome which is now found in Italy. He fought many wars to enlarge the Roman Republic until it became the greatest empire in the world in those days after his death.
2. Caesar, though being a dictator, was also a writer. He also developed a calendar called the Julian Calendar.
3. Now Caesar sought to empower the common people, but Cato resisted him, for he was motivated by Cicero his role model. When the Gallics began to put pressure on the Romans, Caesar ordered wars against them and he prevailed. Then to honour him, coins were made, having his image at the head of it and the image of Venus a goddess of the land at the tail part of the coins.
4. Now Caesar drew up many enemies to himself because he seemed to favour the common people and did not take the advice of the high ranking ones.
5. When Caesar had become very great, conquering Britain, he said of himself, I am perfect in all ways. When he said this, many people challenged him, including Pompey. Then they began to watch out for his fall.
6. Now rather than falling, Caesar was appointed to be in the office forever. Then Brutus said to his colleagues, if we wait for the fall of this man, it will not come. Let us bring him to his fall.
7. So they agreed that they would kill him by themselves.
8. Then his friends killed him when he was only fifty-six years old. At his death, a great civil war arose and many were killed. Some of the rioters went to seek Cassius and Brutus who spearheaded the gang who killed Ceasar, but they were resisted. Then Brutus and Cassius fled to the land of Greece.
9. Now one named Marcus Antonious had determined to succeed Caesar, but he was shocked to know that the deceased had written a letter, saying, in case I die on the seat of power, let Octavius my adopted heir take over.
10. When Marcus Antonious discovered this, he was weak in mind. Then his personal adviser named Lucius said to him, my boss, do not worry yourself too much. You know the great respect which Cleopatra, the queen of Egypt, the lover of Caesar commands.
11. Therefore go and seek her, make her your lover and through her, you will have the support of many of the common people who love her. So Marcus Antonious listened to Lucius and travelled to Alexandria in Egypt to meet Cleopatra there.
12. Then he wooed her and she fell in love with him. Then be brought her to Rome to witness the building of the temple of Caesar.
13. Also, Caesar was deified by many because of his great feats. Lepidus, Antonious and Octavius completed the temple in his honour also. There, priests were ordained to do worship to him, but Antonious was the first chief priest, while Octavius gave himself the title 'son of a god'. Therefore he was seen as a divine being as Caesar was seen also.
14. Cleopatra was the high priestess of the temple at its completion, this role did Antonious give to her to see that she remained in Rome with him. Then they had more time to play love together and Caesarion, the son which Cleopatra bore for Caesar began to call Antonious his father, being just five years old.
15. When the ludi was perfomed in honour of Julius Caeser on a certain date, a great comet was noticed moving through the sky. So the people said, this is indeed a confirmation of the divinity of Caesar.
16. When Antonious was fed up with performing the priestly duties, he said to Cleopatra, it is time to fight and take Rome from Octavius. So Cleopatra gave him Egyptian soldiers, which he added to the rebels himself had hidden. And Cleopatra said to Antonious, do not belittle yourself in your mind to think that this battle will be lost.
17. Remember Ptolemy the first, my ancestor. He did not regard Perdiccas his superior as one whom he could not put in check. But he charged against him and all his days till these days, the dynasty of Ptolemy rules Egypt.
18. If you can win Octavius also in this battle, shall it not be a great opportunity for Egypt to extend and have provinces in Rome. And both you, and I and Caesarion my son shall take over all these provinces. Now go and do the battle and defeat Octavius.
19. So Antonious went to the fight by the strength he got from the motivations of Cleopatra, but he was defeated.
20. Then a battle was fought against the soldiers of Rome at Actium. But Agrippa the leader of the Roman army, being very skilled in the matters of war, conquered the forces of Antonious and Cleopatra.
21. Now someone said to Antonious, your lover Cleopatra had been killed by Octavius and his people. So he went to see the corpse of Cleopatra so that he could die beside her, but when he got there, he could find neither her nor her corpse.
22. Then Antonious said, it is better to die by my own hands than to be killed by my enemies. So he stabbed himself, bleeding profusely. Then Cleopatra was in hiding in that place came out, because she had heard the voice of Antonious earlier.
23. But she discovered that he had stabbed himself. Then she set him on her laps and wept as she saw how the strength of her lover was departing gradually.
24. Now when Antonious had died, Cleopatra pulled the knife out of his belly to stab herself also, but she was prevented by the people around her. Then she said, my love, my friend, the crown of my head: when the sun of my life departed, you came into my life to be a second sun.
25. You shone through me and there was no darkness in me anymore. You filled me up and delighted my heart. Gods of Egypt, take Antonious to the seat of Caesar for me. He was there for me when my first love departed hurriedly.
26. Mark Antonious, Julius Caesar and Ptolemy the great, I will join you all soon.
27. Now Cleopatra buried Antonious and few days later, he stabbed herself at Alexandria in Egypt. Then Caesarion her son began to rule Egypt. But he ruled only for few days before Octavius, who was then called Octavian, conquered Egypt and killed him.
28. Then the Roman Republic became an empire under the rule of Octavian, who was honored with the title Augustus, because of his great feat. From then on, the dynasty of Ptolemy the great ceased to rule as pharaohs in Egypt.
29. Octavian himself ruled the Roman empire as the first emperor of Rome till the 280,014th year of the homo sapiens era.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Lordcenturion2(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
Thank u @ OtemSapien, please Keep it coming
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Still waiting for your responses to the questions I posted about a week ago. Thanks
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Sheridale(f): 1:59am On Jun 07, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 1
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

Regardless of any disgruntled persons, the fact remains that through an individual’s aura you can find illness and treat them in a simpler manner without medications, drugs or expensive doctor’s bills. These are the truths that were taken from us long ago and were replaced with big pharmaceutical companies and doctors who drive Porsches. So expand your mind and take back that knowledge!

This section numbered 15, discusses “healing through colour”, the vibrations of colours, how they relate to the aura and how these they are used to diagnose and treat various ailments. In the beginning of this monograph S.G. Miron is quoted as saying “All living things are surrounded by a field of electromagnetic energy. Radiations from this field are waves of colour surrounding bodies, and their total aggregate is called the aura. The aura is closely related to the psychic body and to the vital life force, animating all the cells of our being.” This means that the aura is a simple way to look at our current health and because of this connection it shows us any energy imbalances that we might be experiencing. So, if someone is sick or has an illness, their aura would look dark and broken in places which would make it easier for us to diagnosis and treat through psychic means.

Diagnosis and treatment of the aura are both effective with patience and practice. However, there can be a lot of negativity towards these practices by those who have never bothered to try them and sometimes there is negativity by those who have, such as Pierre S. Freeman a man who himself says he spent 24 years in AMORC. Freeman owns a blog where he talks about the many different monographs of AMORC and tries to discredit them as much as possible, however if anyone truly takes the time to read what he says, Freeman comes off as disgruntled and contradictory. In one post, he states that AMORC uses members to fatten their wallets. One is only left to assume that he is bitter due to personal unresolved issues.

In a letter that Freeman said he wrote that is available on his website, for some unknown reasons demands to have questions answered about topics most would assume he already knows about for certain after being a part of AMORC for so long. One of his questions is asking if “AMORC encourages members to practice medicine without a license?” he further elaborates on this question with hubris and answers it himself with an answer that only advances his agenda.

I am going to break this down a bit more simply because it is a perfect example for this particular section. In Freeman’s answer to his own question he states that “the monographs teach members to heal scientifically, utilizing a combination of visualization, positioning the hands on the subject’s physical body and breathing but without affording them any proof or evidence that such procedures work and without any medical or health certification whatsoever?”

If anyone who has never heard of AMORC or has no knowledge of any kind of spiritual healing and stumbled across this, they could possibly be concerned by this but the facts speak an entirely different story.

• There are numerous people, all over the globe of different religions apart from members of AMORC that practice the various spiritual healing techniques that the monographs describe. (Example: Every person who has ever had interest in spiritual healing who has picked up a book or even Googled about it; or any person practicing the Pagan/Wiccan faith.) Let’s face it; there are not a lot of spiritual healing doctorate courses going on at Harvard these days.

• More and more hospitals in the U.S. are incorporating these practices, like meditation into their traditional medicinal treatments, going for a whole body and mind approach to healing.

• Visit any local new age shop in your area and chances are they have services involving cleansing the aura, laying hands on the physical body, etc.

• Any person willing to take the time to practice the techniques and the patience to get them right can tell you that it works, that would be enough proof for most.

• Freeman makes frequent statements about the fact that nothing in the monographs is “scientific”. However, this is not accurate in the least bit. Interestingly enough, the scientific name for an aura is bio-plasma field, in physics, plasma is the 4th state of matter comprised of streams of ionized particles and scientists have proven the existence of the aura with Kirlian photography.

• The first pictures ever taken of the aura happened in Krasnodar, Russia in 1939 and since then thousands of scientific experiments all over the world have proven the existence of auras.

Regardless of any disgruntled persons, the fact remains that through an individual’s aura you can find illness and treat them in a simpler manner without medications, drugs or expensive doctor’s bills. These are the truths that were taken from us long ago and were replaced with big pharmaceutical companies and doctors who drive Porsches. So expand your mind and take back that knowledge!

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 2:00am On Jun 07, 2018
otem you said anyone can write books in the doctufos
and you said you do yourself

any so anyone can write in doctufos, and then some like turion etc. believe it as if it's truth, ha ha

by the way, gensteejay has asked you a question many times
doesn't reverad know the answer to that one
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:59am On Jun 07, 2018
gensteejay:

Please, I need your insight on this: I read some articles online that state ancient humans had an actual third eye in the back of the head with a physical and spiritual function. On some websites of a couple of religious groups, I see images of gods with the third eye at their forehead slightly above the space between the two (normal) eyes.

Please, what do you think about this somewhat contradictory notions?
Thanks

The Third eye I know are not physical. It is actually a part of the brain. It is used for seeing in the dark. We see dreams and visions through it.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2018
johnw47:

any so anyone can write in doctufos, and then some like turion etc.
Present your question very well, maybe I'll be able to help you out. Thanks cool
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 5:53am On Jun 07, 2018
0temSapien:
Present your question very well, maybe I'll be able to help you out. Thanks cool

yes do help me out otem, on how you and turion etc. can believe anything written in doctufos,
when anyone can write the doctufos:

johnw47:

and so anyone can write in doctufos, and then some like turion etc. believe it as if it's truth, ha ha

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 305
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.