Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Doctrine Of The Ufos - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Doctrine Of The Ufos (211862 Views)

Dialect Of The Early Beings (SERIOT LANGUAGE) / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:19am On May 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

grin grin grin

Laugh want kill me here oh

U mean johnu was employed here to monitor this thread?, so I will never argue with him anymore

A vigilante?, let me shut my mouth from now on

Hahahahahah, kikikkikikikikikik grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 10:23am On May 23, 2018
johnw47:

otem, people view threads like this amazed that other people actually believe this nonsense

ha ha, otem you Honestly say a big THANK YOU specifically and SPECIALLY to me,
see how lying for you is just speaking naturally:
Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

i give myself likes with other monikers, ha ha, is that what you sometimes do oh paranoid otematum-otemsapiem
do you see your deep paranoia yet, no you wouldn't oh blinded one:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

typical, say your lies and then run away

Rev_21:8 But cowardly, unfaithful, and detestable people, murderers, sexual sinners, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Once again, MR DOCTUFOS VIGILANTE, thanks A LOT!!!
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 11:27am On May 23, 2018
Chapter Fourteen
1. Shulgi was a male homo sapiens born in the 277,940th year of the homo sapiens era, which was also the 2,060BCE. He was of a royal family, for his father, Nammu, the king of Ur, was a king.
2. Shulgi had begun to learn how to build great walls and structures when he was only nine years old. He went with the builders of the land and they taught him how to put stones together to build.
3. Now when Shulgi had grown, he made different shapes with stones. He made shapes of birds and crafted tablets of different designs. Now his father was attacked by the leader of the Gutian people named Yarlaganda and was killed.
4. Now Shulgi was greatly depressed at the death of his father, so he determined to fight the Gutians and the Akkadians with all his strength, because the two people were suppressors of Ur in those days.
5. Now when his father had been killed, he was made a king of the land. Now Shulgi said to those who built the temple, go and count the stones which had been gathered up by my father and take record of those which had been laid down.
6. Then they gave him report, saying, the Gutians have killed the builders and have taken away the stones which were gathered together for the building. When Shulgi heard this, he was angry against the Gutians the more.
7. Then he said, let not my ancestors be glad with me if I let the Gutians live in peace. Have they not waylaid and attacked our traders many times, even in the days of my father?
8. Now he said, let every Gutian be to an Ur citizen as an object of hate. If a Gutian and a snake are seen fighting by the footpath, let the Gutian be killed and let the snake be spared. For the transgression of Guti is high.
9. So the citizens of Ur became fierce enemies of the Gutians in those days. And they raided the Gutians themselves as revenge.
10. Now Shulgi put all his strength in fighting wars, mostly against Akkad and the Gutians. And he built the temple whose foundation his father had laid. Then he declared to the people in those days, worship no god except me.
11. When he had done this, many thought that he had blasphemed. Then the worshippers of Sin hated him so much and rebelled against him. Then he gathered fifty-five worshippers of SIn and destroyed them in the temple.
12. Then he burnt up their flesh and used their ashes for the design and painting of the temple, saying, you will not die for nothing. Rather, you will add beauty to the temple whose builder you kicked against in your lifetime.
13. Now Shulgi went about with the builders, leaving his throne empty many times. He was the father of those who made roads, buildings and inns and brought enough wine into the inns for the refreshment of the travellers.
14. When Shulgi had achieved greatness, he reaffirmed himself as a god, saying, I am a god. Then the people respected him more and he was worshipped. Then he wrote many poems and wise words. He said to the scribes, write less of others and write more of me.
15. He controlled the things which the scribes should write and what they should not write. And he gathered the scribes who continously wrote greatness concerning Sargon of Akkad and exiled them, saying, Sargon is gone, it is I who reign and you k ow that I am an enemy to Akkad.
16. I have conquered Akkad, therefore I am the most powerful.
17. Now Shulgi went into the temple and said, I have the right to take charge of the rituals and sacrifices, for I myself am the greatest among the gods. So Shulgi sent out all the priests from the temple, including Ur-Nimmun the high priest.
18. Now when the chiefs of the land heard it, they were dissatisifed. Then they spoke against him, saying, this is not right. It has not been heard that a king takes charge of the priestly duties.
19. Now the anger of Shulgi consumed him such that he said, it was I who completed this builiding. I shall also bring it down. So Shulgi called the workers of his land and ordered them to destroy the temple.
20. When the king of Humurtu heard that the temple of Ur had been destroyed, he said, let us see how the land shall remain powerful. For it is obvious that they who went from Anshan and other neighbouring lands to worship the gods in that land will now have no cause to go there.
21. Then all these lands will withdraw their support for the land of Ur and so shall it be left with a weak defence.
22. So Yammuri of Humurtu sent spies to the land of Ur, saying, check and count how many guards are in the land at the moment. So they went and returned, saying, the land of Kimash have withdrawn their two hundred guards and the land of Minnur have taken away their three hundred guards.
23. Now Ur is left with few guards, who are from their land alone. But the ruler of Anshan has left his guards in the land of Ur because of the marriage which he has planned to have with the first daughter of Shulgi.
24. When Yammuri heard this, he said, let us strike Anshan first, then shall the ruler of Anshan withdraw his guards from Ur to fight against us. Then shall we leave the battle and run to Ur to do battle with them.
25. So Yammuri and his people went and did battle with Anshan. Now when Anshan was defeated, their ruler sent message to Shulgi, saying, let the guards of my land which are with you return.
26. For the land of Humurtu has invaded our land and they have shed many blood here. So Shulgi sent the guards of Anshan back and sent three hundred and fifty warriors of his land with them, saying, help Anshan to take back their land from the hand of the king of Humurtu.
27. Now when Yammuri had heard the report, saying, Shulgi has released the guards of Anshan who were in his land and he has added three hundred and fifty of his own soldiers to go with them, he said, let us leave Anshan now and go to Ur to conquer it. For now we know that it would have a very weak defence.
28. So Yamurri and his soldiers went to Ur and found its defence as weak as they had presumed. Then they took the land and went after Shulgi to kill him. But Shulgi ran tirelessly from Ur until he had entered Nippur.
29. Then the king of Nippur rescued him and fought against the soldiers of Humurtu who chased him.
30. Then the king of Nippur arranged and his warriors went and fought against the land of Humurtu in their own land. And they set the land on fire. And Yamurri was captured.
31. Now when Shulgi had returned to Ur on foot, fearing not to go upon any beast so that he would not be suspected and attacked on the way by his enemies, he returned to his throne. Then he said to the builders, suspend all works and gather at the borders of the land.
32. For you shall make a strong wall around this kingdom. For my enemies are many, wishing for the destruction of my dynasty upon the earth.
33. When Shulgi was very old, he made Amar his son the king of the land. Then it was Amar who brought back the worship of Sin to the land, saying, I am the reincarnate of the moon god Sin.
34. However, the worship of Shulgi was not quickly abandoned by the people of the land of Ur.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:24pm On May 23, 2018
dazzlingd:
100k views without fp.

0temSapien:
That's quite on a high side. Interesting!!!

ridiculous science fiction threads always get many views,
people want to see, and just cannot believe, what you will post next

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:27pm On May 23, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

grin grin grin

Laugh want kill me here oh

U mean johnu was employed here to monitor this thread?, so I will never argue with him anymore

A vigilante?, let me shut my mouth from now on

Hahahahahah, kikikkikikikikikik grin

Ahasco:

Johnny you've not answered the riddle or you don't know the answer?

0temSapien:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

0temSapien:
Once again, MR DOCTUFOS VIGILANTE, thanks A LOT!!!

the excuses "know nothings" come up with for their running away:

Rev_21:8 But cowardly, unfaithful, and detestable people, murderers, sexual sinners, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars will find themselves in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2018
johnw47:

the excuses "know nothings" come up with for their running away:

Oooooooooo!!!!! Johnny why are you like this? Why are you trying hard to avoid the question? �

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
Ahasco:

Oooooooooo!!!!! Johnny why are you like this? Why are you trying hard to avoid the question? �

Pls give him the question again, I guess it's a brain teaser

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:59pm On May 23, 2018
Ahasco:

0temSapien:

otem, aha, turion, look at what you chicken brains have been reduced to,
wanting to know why the chicken crossed the road, ha ha

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:17am On May 24, 2018
otem, no one is reading all your long science fiction doctufos posts

score = 0

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:26am On May 24, 2018
talk about chicken brains:

Ahasco:

johnny, please help me with this riddle; "why did the chicken cross the road"?

Ahasco:

Only johnw47 abi na johnw4 understands the answer to the riddle. � Johnny I'm waiting o

0temSapien:
Johanu will reply you after returning from ban prolly tomorrow grin

Lordcenturion2:

grin grin, I love this question men, it's seems that this jonu or wat is his name is one of Nigerian unemployed youth, I don't know y he didn't applied wen ambode was employing those who will sweep oshodi daily, maybe if he started doing that, he will not even have time to buy data not to talk of visiting nairaland,because this guy is becoming something else and I think rehabilitation centre could help grin

Ahasco:

Johnny you've not answered the riddle or you don't know the answer?

Ahasco:

0temSapien:

smiley unbelievable

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 12:40am On May 24, 2018
reverad doctufos

book of strickenchicken

18 it's important to know why the chicken crosse the road
hell we know nothing else, so lets keep on and solve this riddle
19 oh fellow disciples of poopy pants, was it simply bacause it wanted to get to the other side,
or was it because reverad and his mob were over there with my egg on their faces
20 yes, that's it oh unmighty followers of riverrat and his book doctored fos

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:09am On May 24, 2018
geoworldedu:
who's this dunce? undecided

i enjoy discussions with you "many god know nothings",
it's easy for a dunce like me to show you up

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 4:12am On May 24, 2018
the reverad mob agree with each other on anything'
as long as it's not true smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2018
johnw47:

talk about chicken brains:

smiley unbelievable

what's unbelievable about that?

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by dazzlingd(m): 12:55pm On May 24, 2018
0temSapien:

if you remember 4vrgod, you won't have problem identifying johnw

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:11pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

ha ha another paranoid one, it comes from following your fearful god,
you are not dazzling at all, ha ha

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:16pm On May 24, 2018
Ahasco:

what's unbelievable about that?

it's unbelievable that you, turion, and sap, all have chicken brains,
but you are right, as you point out it's true, i should have said believable smiley

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:21pm On May 24, 2018
johnw47:

it's unbelievable that you turion and sap all have chicken brains,
but you are right, as you point out it's true, i should have said believable smiley

\

answer the question before you start beating around the bush.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:28pm On May 24, 2018
dazzlingd:

They are all from the same source. He's doing this to distract me, perhaps I would be frustrated so that some things about them I will be including in the Doctufos won't have way entering there.
I'm glad he's helping me keep my threads up by his posts anyway. cool

If you check, it seemed as if my DOCTUFOS posts are few recently. It is to make him think that he is winning his supposed battle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
Chapter Fifteen
1. Ekron was a male homo-sapiens born in the 278,054th year of the homo sapiens era which is also the 1,946BCE. His father named him Ekron after the land of Ekron, but his mother named him Baal-Zebub after Baalim, the name of her god.
2. When Ekron began to grow, he was curious to know the truth, for he felt that Dagon and Baalim whom his father and mother worshipped were not true.
3. When the meditation of Ekron was very great, he encountered the great light. Then he said, great light of love, are you God? Then the great light said, I am a very minute portion of God.
4. You are also a part of God, for the interconectivity of all things is God.
5. Now Ekron said, how do you say that I am a part of God when I only began to exist twenty-five years ago? Does it mean that God was inomplete before I began t exist?
6. Now the light of God said, before a human is formed, the egg of a woman is fertilised with the liquid power of a man. When this has been done, that which is formed is complete already.
7. The hands, the legs, the eyes, nose, navel, nails, voice, blood, beards, moustache, muscles, veins and all other body components are already within a fertilised egg before it becomes an embryo.
8. But all these parts are not seen until the time when they should be visible to manifest has come.
9. So is the system called God. For all the things which make up God do not become visible at the same planet time, rather, they exist together according to the eye view of the summation of consciousnesses.
10. Moreover, you Ekron have existed on earth over and over again before now. For this is the second time within the homo sapiens era that you are wearing the flesh of a human. And in the past era, your body was made by one named Nymphidis who is popular with the name Yahweh these days.
11. The wise, knowing that reincarnated people are likely to reincarnate many deeds of the past, they made predictions of the future with the use of the histories of the past.
12. Were you not called Beelzebub in the past, but these days did your mother name you Baalzebub, which is made similar to your name in the past? This is coincidence, which makes the things that are happening have resemblance with other happenings of either the past or of the contemporary, such that if a great land in the past is conquered and brought to extinction, a human of the future, having no knowledge of that land, will rediscover the land and name it the same name or a name resembling what it was in the past.
13. So Ekron, your name, being Baal-Zebub was given to you by your mother so as to bring you close to your real self, yet your mother who named you so did not realise this.
14. When Ekron awoke, he said to the people, call me not Ekron henceforth but Beelzebub, for I am the god whom you go about to seek.
15. So Ekron became known as Beelzebub and his worship was made popular in the whole of the land of Ekron and beyond. And many came from all places around Ekron to hear his wisdom and to seek solution to their problems.
16. Then he performed all manner of magic tricks before them and they worshipped him.
17. El was born in the 278,200th year of the homo sapiens era, also the 1800BCE.
18. He was named Toru at birth, because his father Obnak was a worshipper of bulls.
19. When El grew, he discovered that he had existed many times in the past. This he saw in different lucid dreams which he had, for his soul went out of its body to experience life without restraint.
20. So El said to the people, you have been looking for God for many years but you did not find him. But God has come among you these days in a fleshy form.
21. Now El took clay tablets and began to write in them according to the things which he had read and those which he was told in his revelations, for he had seen his guardians in the inner worlds and they had told him many past events, saying, write them in your own way and change the face of the world with them.
22. Now El, being called Toru, began to write the things of the past world of the Neanderthals, anakims and homo sapiens. And he wrote them in his own style. And he wrote stories for the beginning of the world, saying, the heaven and the earth were created in six days by El the Almighty and twenty-four others who were his subordinates.
23. Toru wrote concerning the making of heaven, saying, there is a firmament in the sky upon which the heaven stood.
24. Someone asked Toru, saying, how are the rain formed? He replied, the heaven in the sky has many windows. My spirit is it which opens the windows of heaven to pour down rain upon the earth.
25. Toru also wrote about Noe of the past world in an attempt to explain the cause of the floods during the flood era. He wrote the story with many exaggerations. He also tried to explain how the rainbow was formed, saying, the rainbow was formed as a sign that there shall no more be a global flood.
26. Now the tablets which Toru wrote upon were six hundred and five. And all the collections of the stories of Toru were called Torah, which meant 'the writings of Toru'. And the god(assumed as God Almighty) written in the Torah of Toru was called El.
27. Now, Toru made it mandatory for the people to sacrifice bulls to him in multitude, saying, the blood of these bulls shall take away your iniquities. Then the people called him El Toru, because it was he who revealed El, the god of bulls to them through the Torah, giving examples of how Noe appeased El with the sacrifice of bull after a supposed forty-day flood.
28. Now the tablets of El Toru began to be sought after by people of many lands because it was the first at that time which explained in details the story of the supposed first human beings to be created, the exile of these beings from a garden, the origin of human suffering, the origin of many languages and the supposed causes of many natural phenomena whom the people actually thought of as the occurences of the gods.
29. Now although the stories which El Toru told about the making of the earth were not the universal truths, yet the people of that time and many generations after accepted it because the imagination of the writer of it was far ahead of every other imagination of his own time.
30. So all the lands where the tablets of El Toru got to began to practise the worship of El and Asherah his wife who also named herself a great goddess and the queen of heaven. They worshipped him from the land of Canaan even to the land of Ur.
31. And the stories in his tablets were recopied by many scribes from time to time. So did the people begin to add the title 'el' to the names of their children.
32. Now El died when he was eighty-one years old, but Asherah his wife continued to lead the people according to his directives. So the reign of El Toru after his death lasted for many centuries such that the word 'creator' was made to mean 'el' among the people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:29pm On May 24, 2018
Ahasco:
\

ha ha
strickenchicken answered it oh blinded one in reverads doctufos:
2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

the chicken crossed the road because reverad, you, and the mob were on the other side of the road with the chickens egg on your faces
and she wanted it back:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/88#67824212

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
0temSapien:
They are all from the same source. He's doing this to distract me, perhaps I would be frustrated so that some things about them I will be including in the Doctufos won't have way entering there.

paranoia to the extreme smiley

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:36pm On May 24, 2018
0temSapien:

If you check, it seemed as if my DOCTUFOS posts are few recently. It is to make him think that he is winning his supposed battle.

cheesy otem the deluded

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:39pm On May 24, 2018
0temSapien:

otempotum no one reads your science fiction posts, except a few like minded know nothings as yourself,
and i bet they don't read it all

score still = 0

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:48pm On May 24, 2018
Ahasco:
\

^^^ aha, reduced to posting the same thing over and over again, laugh

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by Ahasco(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2018
johnw47:

ha ha
strickenchicken answered it oh blinded one in reverads doctufos:

the chicken crossed the road because reverad, you, and the mob were on the other side of the road with the chickens egg on your faces
and she wanted it back:
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/88#67824212

duh! Your anwer doesn't add up. Check the question again and give a descent answer. Thank you Johnny.

2 Likes

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 1:53pm On May 24, 2018
Ahasco:

duh! Your anwer doesn't add up. Check the question again and give a descent answer. Thank you Johnny.

just goes to show aha that you cannot trust reverads doctufos

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 2:59pm On May 24, 2018
johnw47:

just goes to show aha that you cannot trust reverads doctufos
Pls help me answer this question too: Johny, will you wait for the electrician to come?

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 8:07pm On May 24, 2018
Chapter Sixteen

1. Hippias was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,542nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is called the 1,458BC. Now Hippias had heard of past wars and rumours of coming wars also.
2. In those day, in the cities of the Greek, those who wrote things down were few because the writing codes were hard to understand. Now Hippias thought and said, I have heard many stories concerning the land of Troy which is now extinct.
3. So Hippias began to write stories concerning the wars of Troy, according to his imagination. And he wrote both what he heard from others and what himself perceived to be the truth.
4. He also wrote poems to tell the stories which he had. Now the histories of Hippias were not accurate because he wrote based on what he had heard from people, rather than making thorough findings concerning the actual happenings.
5. Now Hippias wrote of people who had died for a very long time, saying, these people partook in the war called Trojan. He wrote them as if they made use of supernatural powers in the fights which they had.
6. This he did because he thought that the earth was filled with immortal gods in the days when the Trojan war was fought.
7. Now one named Rebus challenged Hippias, saying, I do not believe that the Trojan war was fought with supernatural powers. Then Hippias said, why do you deny such? Then Rebus said, the land of Sparta came against us many weeks ago. They arrived, not with charms but with weapons and they have conquered us.
8. If truly we conquered and destroyed Troy by the use of supernatural powers in those days, why could we not do the same in these days? Moreover, I think that Achilles and many other heroes whom you mentioned as the heroes of your Trojan war actually predated the war by many centuries.
9. Now Hippias said, how can you prove this? Then Rebus took Hippias to his grandfather who was a century and twenty-one years old and said, listen to Hegemone my grandfather.
10. Now Hegemone said, my children, when did you say that the Trojan war occur? Then Hippias said, it is about a century ago. Then Hegemone said, you have spoken well, for I was a very youth boy when it occured.
11. I know the names of all my colleagues who went to the warfront in those days. I was dropped because they said that I was too young. Then my aged grandfather consoled me and told me the story of how a baby was born and dumped beside the river to die, because he was counted unfit to live in the very ancient land of Sparta. The name of this baby was Achilles, for his mother took him secretly and trained him up.
12. And this Achilles became great thereafter, conquering lands and kingdoms. Now tell me how the Achilles which our forefathers have told his stories for generations to generations before my grandfather Nesmus was born has suddenly become one of the heroes who fought in the Trojan war which occurred in the days of my youth.
13. Now Hippias was ashamed, for he knew that he had written falsehood. Then he went with fifty-one tablets and cast them away. Then some homos found the tablets and read their contents. And they rewrote the poems and told their contents to one another.
14. Now when Hippias found that many people had begun to treasure the tablets, he confessed, saying, I am he who wrote them. Then they charged him to write similar poems and he did. And they named him Homeros, saying,he is the fulfillment to the pledges made to our ancestors by the gods.
15. For the gods had promised our forefathers to send he who will tell of all their deeds and this is the fulfillment to that pledge.
16. Now Homeros wrote historical poems concerning fifty-eight past heroes of Greece, including Persius, Agememnon, Achilles, Hercules and others, but his histories were not accurate because he wrote them according to his own wish.
17. However, the poems which he wrote were accepted and read by the people of his contemporaries such that they began to write similar poems themselves. And in those days, poets became many in all the lands now found the Greece except in Sparta where they focused only on war.
18. Moses (Mosheh/Yahweh) was a male homo sapiens born in the 278,572nd year of the homo sapiens era, which is also the 1,428BCE.He was born in a land called Ur. Now in the days of Moses, the gods and goddesses whom the people worshipped were El, Sin, Baalim, Asherah and others.
19. When Mosheh had grown, he left the land of Ur and went eastward with his family to begin a life somewhere else. When many people began to join the land and his wives began to give birth to children, he said to them, I will go on a long journey and I will return when due.
20. For this kingdom which I have set my eyes at making shall be great.
21. Now when Mosheh(Yahweh) was wandering in the wilderness, he fainted when he had no strength left in him. Then his consciousness was translated to another realm where he saw many strange people. Then one named Moussa appeared to him in that realm, saying, I am your guard.
22. Your spiritual name is YHWH(Yahweh) and you have done great things in the past world, but in this world, you have achieved less. But you are reincarnated into it so that you may go and rule it from generation to generation, according to the wish of all gods for themselves.
23. Now Mosheh said, what do you want me to do? Then Mous-sa said, you are named Mosheh as a combination of my name Moussa and your name Yahw-heh, so that by the power of us both, you can operate in dual wisdom and knowledge.
24. Do not see yourself as inferior to me, for when the body is taken off, there is no inferiority in the matter of the souls except a soul makes himself inferior to another. Everyone is a god, no matter the limitation which the body gives.
25. For the soul is the god and not the body. And it is the soul that will explore the afterlives and not the earthly body. Now go and operate and conquer. But first, you must find the things which El, one of the past scribes and the deity has written in the tablets. This shall you modify and make name for both you and I.
26. Find the tablets of Sargon also, he who was called the king of Akkad. Find also the stone tablets of Zoroaster, Gilgamesh, Shulgi, Hashem and many scribes and deities around your land. Then make histories and laws for your land.
27. When Mosheh awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now Mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named Yahweh upon the mountain.
30. It was he who gave to me the tablets of laws. Then the people bowed before Mosheh and said, great are you, for you have seen God.
31. Then Mosheh began to rewrite the stories of the origin of the earth, languages and many other things which El had written in the clay tablets which he acquired. And he made attempt to destroy all the tablets on which Asherah the wife of El was mentioned, for already, the people had begun to make images of her to worship her as the wife of Yahweh.
32. Now Mosheh wrote history concerning how himself left Ur, but he made a name for himself which was Abraham, yet he did not know that he had written something similar to the story of Brahma of the past world.
33. And Mosheh also wrote history concerning how he rescued many people out of the land of Egypt, not knowing that the things which he wrote were some of the things which happened in the past world, in days of Moussa his spiritual guard.
34. Now the rulership of Mosheh was harsh. He manifested all the attributes of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision also and he ordered war against those who worship Asherah, the one whom they called the queen of heaven. He tried hard to replace the name ‘El’ with ‘Yahweh’ in many texts of the tablets and papyri, but he could not, for many were already attached to the name ‘El’ as ‘God Almighty’.
36. Now Mosheh(Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
37. Then a man named Oshea found the corpse of Mosheh (Yahweh) floating upon the river, because the tablet had rolled over and had sunken. And when Oshea checked the body of the dead, he found also on it: I am Yahweh, the God Almighty.
38. Now Oshea took the body and buried it. Then he continued to wander in the desert. Then he found the land where the people said that they worshipped Yahweh. Then he said to them, see the stone which I have obtained from your god.
39. So Oshea was accepted and he ruled over the people after the death of Mosheh, whose soul name was Yahweh.
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 11:56pm On May 24, 2018
0temSapien:
Pls help me answer this question too: Johny, will you wait for the electrician to come?

the nonsense of your posts otem
and you think someone would read your many long doctufos posts
score still = 0, no one has said they read them
smiley

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

1 Like

Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by 0temSapien: 3:08am On May 25, 2018
johnw47:

the nonsense of your posts otem
and you think someone would read your many long doctufos posts
score still = 0, no one has said they read them
smiley

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.
Jonhy, can you fix this thing? Are you an engineering student?
Re: The Doctrine Of The Ufos by johnw47: 3:35am On May 25, 2018
0temSapien:

0temSapien:
Jonhy, can you fix this thing? Are you an engineering student?

Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

the Lord laughs at you otem, i do too smiley wink cheesy grin

derision:

A primitive root; to deride; to speak unintelligibly: - have in derision, laugh (to scorn), mock, stammering.

yep that's certinally you otem, the Lord has you in derision
causing you to speak unintelligibly, stammer in fear etc., ha ha ha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (122) (Reply)

Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Post Yoruba Christian Hymns Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.