Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Marry Her? (2700 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Will You Still Marry After Seeing This ( Pics Added ) / Would You Still Marry Your Lover If You Discovered That They Can't Have Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Tallesty1(m): 10:30am On Feb 17, 2016
skarlett:

That's not the point dear. The lady in question wasn't straight forward herself, I feel its not about the slack pu*sy and sagging breast as much as it is about her past. She should have been upfront about her child even before she came over.
I think she was straightforward enough and the poster should be blamed to a considerable extent.

He cut off communications with her and lead his life and she accepted what she couldn't change and moved on with her own life. I could imagine how difficult it was for her.

Too bad that she stepped on aboki man's poo while living her life but it could have been the op.

Here's why I think she's straightforward. The OP was far from her, she didn't know him enough to trust him with her past.

There are secrets that you don't just anybody that asks, she needed time to be convinced that the op deserve to know it.

The relationship was messed up by the op, being broke was no reason to cut off communication. If you can't support your bae financially then give her time and emotional support, those things matters to women.
sinaj:
You shud try nd see beyond the present,
Do u think you can accept her son nd cope with with the embarrassment from ur family nd friends?

What if crisis arises in ur marriage later, do u think u can handle it without involving this revelation?

Do u think you can ever trust her again?
I know where you're heading to but the questions ain't necessary cause the guy has broken up with her already in his mind.

His major concern is what he would tell his friends and family, which is kinda childish to me.

I personally won't continue with the relationship because:

1. The op cannot love her completely again.

2. He may forgive but will never forget.

3. There will be problem when they start having kids because the lady will treat the child that she had for another man better.

4. The man may still be interested in her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by skywalker240(m): 10:40am On Feb 17, 2016
am not cut out 4 dis sh*t (dnt pray 4 such xperience though)

Op follow ur heart, if u cant let go of her do it but if u cant bare to erase the past then do d needful

#peace
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 17, 2016
Having a living, breathing child is now a secret of the century Odi egwu

Tallesty1:
I think she was straightforward enough and the poster should be blamed to a considerable extent.

He cut off communications with her and lead his life and she accepted what she couldn't change and moved on with her own life. I could imagine how difficult it was for her.

Too bad that she stepped on aboki man's poo while living her life but it could have been the op.

Here's why I think she's straightforward. The OP was far from her, she didn't know him enough to trust him with her past.

There are secrets that you don't just anybody that asks, she needed time to be convinced that the op deserve to know it.

The relationship was messed up by the op, being broke was no reason to cut off communication. If you can't support your bae financially then give her time and emotional support, those things matters to women.I know where you're heading to but the questions ain't necessary cause the guy has broken up with her already in his mind.

His major concern is what he would tell his friends and family, which is kinda childish to me.

I personally won't continue with the relationship because:

1. The op cannot love her completely again.

2. He may forgive but will never forget.

3. There will be problem when they start having kids because the lady will treat the child that she had for another man better.

4. The man may still be interested in her.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Tallesty1(m): 11:15am On Feb 17, 2016
skarlett:
Having a living, breathing child is now a secret of the century Odi egwu

Well, it may not be a secret to many but at least she was scared of something and the guy seem to have confirmed her fears.

Lee anya ofuma ka ighota ihe n'eme, nsogbu nwa mmadu na nwa ya aghola ihe nrurita uka na Nairaland
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by Sunnypar(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2016
austinosita:
My heart is broken! I really need your candid advice!!
I just can't sleep. My whole being has been troubled since last night, when she told me the truth about her past.

Met this young girl in one of the northern states when I went for my youth service. So beautiful, young, hard working.......she manages her aunty's restaurant n bar.
I approached her, we became very close friends, and after some months we started dating.

She was still a jambite then! I adviced her to go to school, and she adhered to my advice. We stopped chatting/calling after some years......tho she wanted to come visit when I relocated to lag, but I told her, not to bother, bcoz I was still searching for a job.....i had nothing(reason for the break in communication)

When things started getting better, I rekindled the relationship(tho distant) I asked her about her education and she said she was done with her HND program. I asked her about her past relationship and sex life....and she said she only dated a guy and they had sex severally, and she also had sex with a lecturer who threatened to fail her. I didn't take it to heart Cos I had sex too! I asked if there was any other issue and she said No!

I invited her to lag, so we could be together and also introduce her to my mum and brothers as the woman I want to marry.

Her boob's used to be firm and full before, but when I saw it......it was like she breast fed!(kinda flat) I asked her if she had a baby and she denied. Then I asked why her boobs was flat, and she blamed it on nature!

I also noticed her pus..y had gotten wider that I don't even feel the sex anymore! I asked her again and she denied! Since then, she noticed I've not been happy with her......i don't eat her food at times......we don't really talk much, even under the same roof.

She finally told me the truth last night, saying she had a baby boy and she left him with her mum. I asked who the father was, what he does and where he stays......she couldn't even give me any answer! She was just looking and sobbing, and begging she was sorry.

I love her so much and she loves me(@least a bit) and I've introduced her to my mum, brothers, sisters and friends. I'm just so confused right now.

I need your candid advice.

I know say una go bash me wella, but make una take am easy on me!!
Hey! What's wrong with you? You should be happy she is tested, trusted and agile on like some of our single sisters that don't have wombs again...... She has breast deeded, nurtured a baby and know what it is to care for a baby.....experience is hard to find....you got one.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by VampireeM(f): 11:19am On Feb 17, 2016
F22RAPTOR:

did u just remix my comment? VampireeM

lol. Only if you like flat boobs n wide pvssies. Then yes I remixed it. Haha grin
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:28am On Feb 17, 2016
VampireeM:

lol. Only because i have flat boobs n a wide pvssy. Then yes I remixed it. Haha grin
ok, no wahala.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by AfroKnight: 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
If you don't mind adopting her son, go ahead and marry her. She didn't want to lose you thats why she kept mute about her son. Life happened to her just like other people.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by boxer022(m): 3:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
This your story is a very painful one. Why was she hiding and telling you lies? Why did she not come out plain letting you know what she had been through. I know every body makes mistakes but this her own is very bad. I understand how you feel but still believe that the final decision lies with you as you are the one wearing the shoe and it is you that it is you that knows where it is biting you.
Re: Should I Still Marry Her? by charlsecy(m): 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2019
Tallesty1:
There will be problem when they start having kids because the lady will treat the child that she had for another man better.
Why would she treat the out-of-wedlock child better against the children she would have with the husband when the latter are also her kids?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, What Do You Call This?? / I Am Learning How To Smile At People, Introvert Must Go. / Is It Wrong For A Christian Guy To Marry A Muslim Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.